Welcome to Gaia! ::

The World is Ours // CLOSED

Back to Guilds

The roleplay haven. Join for endless fun~ 

Tags: Roleplaying, Literate, Fantasy, Action, Adventure 

Reply {{:Action/Adventure Rps:}}
all fair in love, war, and tech Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Am Alucard Hellsing

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:45 am
"What would happen if i told you i was Leon Wolf and i was here to give you a new lease on life?" Leon asked  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:56 am
WELL LOOK WHO I HAVE FOUND Lux said as he jumped in front of leon and rain pointing his blade at Rain  

Keiko Stein

4,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Sakura the balck blossom

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:59 am
not you again....what do you want Luxord Rain said as she backed up away from Leon and Lux  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:32 pm
"Im here to finish the job that my guy didnt finish so rain both you and you little boyfriend here are done and dead" Lux said as he shot Rain  

Keiko Stein

4,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

I Am Alucard Hellsing

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:18 pm
"Wanna bet?" Leon said as he activated the nanites and formed a protective wall in front of Rain and then formed a prison around Lux. "Touch the walls and you will be broken down instantly. you can try to get out of there, but you will never leave alive." was all he said as he grabbed Rain's hand and ran for it.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:22 pm
Lux pressed some button on his blade causing him to teleport right in front of both of you You thik your gonna get away that easily Lux said as his blade turned into tiny little nanobites and attack rain you cant block this one no one can The nanobites slowly go into Rains skin  

Keiko Stein

4,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Sakura the balck blossom

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:24 pm
Rain swats the nanobites away but noticing what they do her body froze upi....i cant move rain said trying to struggle to move  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:27 pm
"Looks like you don't know who you are dealing with." Leon said with an evil smile. "sorry, Rain. but i lied to you. My name is Leon Wolf and i am here to give you a new lease on life. i was sent to kill you, but i can't do such a thing. this guy, on the other hand, i can and will wipe from the face of the planet!" he finished as he sent his nanites to eliminate the ones that were attacking Rain and to encase Lox's weapon to destroy it. "Can't do s**t without a hand to hold that weapon while my hand is my weapon!" he said as he jumped at Lox with his right hand extended to grab the man's face.  

I Am Alucard Hellsing

Keiko Stein

4,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:27 pm
i really wish i didnt have to do this but you leave me no choice Lux said as he send more nanobites twords Rain  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:31 pm
"Let's both take him down!" Leon said as he landed and grabbed Lux's face  

I Am Alucard Hellsing

Sakura the balck blossom

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:31 pm
Rain moves out of the way and snaps her fingers and her metal raven flys twords her"this time ill finish you off Lux"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:34 pm
Luxs nanobites come back to him forming two flaming chakramsTIME TO BURN BABY Lux said as he attacked Leon  

Keiko Stein

4,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Sakura the balck blossom

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:36 pm
Rains raven transforms into a black blade as she blocks Luxs attack  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:37 pm
"Do you know who i am? I'M THE HOUND OF HELL, b***h!" Leon roared as he sent the nanites into Lux "Beg for mercy and you might be spared." he said as he released the now paralyzed Lux and watched as the nanites made his cells die and the man started to look like a leper. and Leon had a look of pure cruelty in his eyes that was directed at Lux and Lux alone.  

I Am Alucard Hellsing

Keiko Stein

4,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:41 pm
Baka....my nanobites make me imune to your nanites i studied you Leon also known as the hell hound or the hound of hell....but you dont know me I.AM.THE ANGEL OF DARKNESS Lux threw a chakram at leon and Rain  
{{:Action/Adventure Rps:}}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff