Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
{ LAIR } The Dungeons (p. 20!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rown

Friendly Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:54 am
"Bix, as much as Ah like ya Ah not sure Ah wanna see yer manbits." Ofelia's face was like six shades of red as she listened to the banter between guys. She was busy trying not to fall over, she felt like crap and everyone around her looked like crap, and for the most part she was trying to put the pieces together one at a time. "Also, hey! Can ya hear yer weapons voice? Ah finally got Rue ta answer me an' the first thing she did was call me stupid." Rue was still silent for the most part but there was a feeling there that had the teen at least slightly back on edge. "Ah can' really summon 'er but At least Ah got her voice now."

There was always that relief, and as Bix went on to talk about what happened Ofelia chimed in to help more. "Seriously guys, this ain't no trance. We were in a trance an' then Ah found a body inna pit an' that creepy pony lady was like 'YA HAVE A CHOIIIIIICCCEEE' an' we were all '******** YAAAA' an' then we woke up here cause she said she was sendin' us ta be wit' the people we'd been comin' ta rescue." She moved her arms dramatically and it hurt still, but at least she was trying to make a point. "So...uh...taadaaa? We're yer cavalry until the others wake up or sommin'."

As the banter between Otto and Bix continued, Ofelia rolled her eye as best she could and looked at the runt inside her cage. "Oh hey, ya dun believe us? Try bein' told yer a lesbian. Wit' someone ya dun even know. Also Otto, fer chirsssake Ah miss how ya were a whiny d**k. At least as a d**k ya knew how ta say thanks when someone did sommin' nice fer ya, like when Ah helped ya wit' the computer before that mission thin'."

iloveyouDIE
Drifter Jet Enduro

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:55 am
"They'd think of including anything and everything needed to convince us that we're not really in a vision or a trance or what the ******** ever - so even the fact that you'd offer to whip out your.. your wang only proves to me that you're really not real. That's what Medea likes - she likes to build your hopes up, let you think you're not really in a trance, or that you're really going to live if you .. if you..."

Sasha fell silent, burying her face in her folded arms again.

"Happy movie land. Sounds fun. I'd have rather been there than here, I'm sure." She sounded bitter.  

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:56 am
"Yeah well.." Bix frowned. He was sure they had it easy. These guys had been here much longer. "Like I said, I don't see our division leads in here with us. So once again.. friggin cannon fodder."

Bix watched Otto curl away into the corner. "So that's it? You got it easy so I'm gonna go to sleep and die? What's your weapon got to say about that?"

Bix tested the cage door once more. "I'm pretty sure the horsemen wouldn't be giving you a vision for bolstering bro-talks by the way. Just saying. If this was some escape dream... I'm pretty sure we'd be escaping."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:59 am
"DAMN THAT b***h!" Were the first words out of Sydney's mouth as she sat up with a jerk, fully awake. "Damn her--was that Aria's body?" she demanded, looking around. "Is she here? Is she alive?"

She looked down, staring at her legs, then let out a sigh of relief before going straight back to the Aria question. Dammit, she LIKED her Mist Leader. Aria had only lit them on fire once--the other leaders were sadists or cosplay lovers. Syd wasn't sure which she disliked more.  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Rown

Friendly Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:08 am
"Good mornin' Sydney. Welcome ta the Broken Hunter Club, population the people we're tryin' ta save. Also maybe kinda us now but Ah dun feel broken." Ofelia sighed and looked to the person who'd followed her out next, shaking her head. "As ya can see, they're not really believin' us 'bout anythin' so Ah gotta wonder jus' what happened." The teen sighed again and looked over, sort of shuffling away from Otto as she tried to get more of a balance and a feel for what was going on. "Do ya still got yer legs after all, or was that stupid Medea woman jus' blowin' smoke up our butts?"

If Sydney had both her legs, that would be awesome. Ofelia was waiting on that when she heard someone else talk, a voice that earlier she'd heard screaming and bitchin and moaning and threatening Jerry. "Wait, wait - yer. . . uh...Sasha, yeah? If yer here an' awake then who was that messin' wit' Jerry? Ah mean we thought it was ya, all'a'ya were there, but yer personalities were so different." Maybe this would help, maybe, just maybe. "Aj mean...er...it is Sasha right Ah dunno if we've ever really talked, but ya were like...hatin' on Jerry really badly an' tellin' him ta like...die..an' stuff. Oh, an' mackin' on Clerise an' some other guy."

Ice Queen
pinchmonster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:25 am
Otto stayed in his safe little ball of depression, trying to tune out the noisy "house guests". He shrugged at Ofelia's words. He didn't give a damn anymore. It didn't matter what he was like before, what he did before. They just wanted his hopes and spirit up. Made it more fun to break again.

Bix's words earned a reaction from otto, slamming his fist against the bars. "THAT'S THE THING, BIX," He growled, glaring out into the other cell. "There WAS a rescue illusion, and I DID escape. And for WHAT!?"

He huffed and curled up again. "So, just.. ******** off!"  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:39 am

Rin shoveled handfuls of condoms out of Rep's pockets before coming across anything of value to her. Ooooh~ Chocolate. She carefully caught the wrapper between her teeth to hold it before continuing her search. Woa. Wait. What's this? She held up a small picture of a woman resembling Rep. She offered the picture a suspicious squint before setting it aside to resume emptying out his pockets of more condoms and a pack of polo mints. Damn. Just the one chocolate. You'd think they'd taunt her with something more substantial.

She carefully tore the package open with her teeth before taking a big bite of it. 'Kay. This is a really really good illusion this time. She whipped out her standard issue Life marker and started to doodle all over the unconscious man's face. A little Hitler 'stache herrreee a big p***s therrrreee.

She polished off the mushy wispah bar just as she finished giving the p***s a smiley face. It was then she noticed his hair and was back to squinting suspiciously. Just my subconscious remembering I lost that scrunchy. She gave an irritable snort before her attention wandered over to the pile of other people who found themselves unfortunately bunked with her.

Welp. You all now have empty pockets and all manner of boob and p***s drawn on your face.

ANYONE IN RIN'S CAGE
YOU'VE BEEN ROBBED! You also now have genitals drawn on your face in permanent marker. Enjoy!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:55 am
Sasha glanced at the red-headed one-eyed woman before bursting into laughter again.

This time it sounded a little crazy, words spoken between gasps of harsh laughter.

"How doth the little crocodile
Improve his shining tail,
And pour the waters of the Nile
On every golden scale!
How cheerfully he seems to grin,
How neatly spreads his claws,
And welcomes little fishes in
With gently smiling jaws!"

In the next instant she was on her feet, lurching towards the wall of bars that held her captive. Her face was twisted in rage, all of it directed at Bix.

"You leave Otto alone, or so help me God the next time Medea comes in? I'm going to suggest you get the ******** worm first."

Rown

iloveyouDIE

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:59 am
"Sit the ******** DOWN, Sasha." Bix wasn't a crazed animal like this girl seemed to be. "If I could slap the s**t out of you right now I would. You guys have been here.. you've been tortured and your have your visions. Believe we're real or DON'T. But Otto and YOU are my friends and I am trying to get you out of here. So sing your crazy songs and be a nutjob quietly in a corner. I'm sure Jerry will be awake soon and you guys can be nuts together.. but for now let the sane people talk about escaping."

Was Rin drawing on people's faces?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:05 am
"Oh, Bix the big man, look how he talks about slapping the s**t out of people. I'd like to see you slapping the s**t out of people and talking all big and manly when you're laying on the ground drooling all over yourself right after Medea let a worm eat into you.. into your neck. Would you be all big and bad after that, Bix?"

She was seething.

"Would you? I don't think you would. So I'll repeat myself one more time."

Sasha narrowed her eyes and bared her teeth.

"Leave Otto. The ********. Alone. You want to talk about escaping? For what good it would do? Go right on ahead. But leave Otto be."

She was snarling now.

"He's been through enough, and he doesn't need you harping on him."  

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

Rown

Friendly Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:08 am
"Seriously guys, what the hell happened? Are ya...broken? Is there sommin' Ah can do ta fix ya?" These people, just had badly had it been? None of them were believing anyone, it was all like nightmares over and over for them or something. "Bix, what are we gonna do? They're freakin' toads in here, we ain't gettin' out wit' their help any time soon."

Calling someone toads was funny but it was Ofelia's polite way of saying 'batshit nuts'. Sasha's singing, then sudden rage at Bix, had the teen on her feet as well. . . . .and her hand on Otto's shoulder. "Hey Sasha, nice yellin' at Bix when Ah'm the one in the cage wit' Otto. Seein' as ya can't get out, whatcha gonna do 'bout it?"

Sasha was practically spewing anger and Bix was threatening her, this was all a bad idea. But maybe if she got her angry enough she could break out, or maybe pass out.

pinchmonster
iloveyouDIE
Drifter Jet Enduro

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:17 am
"Like I said. Leave the rescuing to the rescuers. Or would you rather stay? If I could take the... worms for all of you... I would have." Bix was serious and anyone who knew him, was close to him, knew that he would. "I've actually died for my friends before Sasha." During the battle with Red both Bix and Jerry had pretty much died for their loved ones. it was some sort of freak magic-time-flux ******** and a lot of bandages that kept them alive. He would have gladly taken it all, to spare his friends.

"You're still in a cage, you're negative and hopeless and you're not helping. I'm going to now politely ignore everything you say until it's helpful." Was this how they were supposed to handle these sort of situations? They hadn't been trained for torture. Dealing with the victims nor being tortured themselves.

Bix turned back to Ofie. Anything further that Sasha spewed, songs, threats or otherwise, would become background noise until she actually helped them with something productive.

"Make sure he's intact Ofie?" He meant physically. "Nothing broken.. all that stuff." He'd been talking about a broken leg but didn't seem to have one. Another vision? "We should wait. Bide our time. The four of us awake and a bunch of delirious prisoners aren't going to get out of here on our own." With a mass of sane people, whenever they woke up, even as trainees they had a bit of hope.  

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:27 am

Yes. Yes Rin was drawing all over people. Once she was done and capped her marker she put it away to lick the wrapper clean with a bit of a giddy giggle, "This illusion is better than the last, Sasha."

She wandered over to her wall of bars facing Sasha's cage, "At least you're alive in this one~" she cooed cheerily before smiling big, "Alive and wild and... god. I'd gush more but I still need to be sure you aren't real. Or going to explode into gore."

pinchmonster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:28 am
"Right. Rescuers."

She lifted her hand and rapped her knuckle on the damp bar of the cage.

"Looks like we're all in the same mess. You really think anyone is coming for us? Most of us - in fact, the majority of us - are still trainees. Nobody is coming for us. This is what we do. We sit here and we die."

Sasha narrowed her eyes.

"Over and over again. Forever. Hopelessly."

She waved a hand, finished with Bix. He was foolish, and a waste of time. Ofie, though...

"We were picked up outside the jungle portal after everyone was freed from the crystals. Woke up here. Medea came in - a few times - and she .. she messed with Otto." Tears brimmed as she glanced at the blonde young man. "She asked who would take the bug next. I volunteered - and the next thing I knew I was in the middle of an arena fighting for my life. Giant chimera, twin centipedes - and then Wash. ...Where's Wash?"

The others were forgotten as she knelt, frantically searching for the Moon trainee.

"Wash?!"

iloveyouDIE
Rown

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:39 am
Otto was actually surprised to hear Sasha defend him like that. Almost overwhelmingly surprised. He didn't uncurl from the ball he'd formed into, even as Ofelia laid a hand on his shoulder. Sure, he wasn't physically injured, but mentally he was just about toast.

He couldn't take much more of this.  
{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces