Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ◕ Roleplay: Faetasia
[PRP] Getting to know you. ; ) (soxs and lil) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:01 pm
Taipa growled then laughed slightly. When he returned with the cloth she was happy. But, she knew it would be a pain to clean everything up. "It better not hurt!" She was threatening him, because everything had hurt before. "What do you wanna do today?" She asked, clueless. When he finished cleaning her wounds she wrappeded them up herself.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:06 am
Spook raised a eyebrow and asked "Are you sure you're in any kind of shape for adventures?!" he stretched "Maybe we should take it easy today, yesterday was hectic as hell. I just want to relax..."  

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:36 am
Taipa lazily replied,"Oh, fine, whatever. You are no fun right now, hehe." She felt wreary and was still a little tired, but she didn't want to lay around all day, either. "We can go for a walk? Maybe buy some things. I don't care if we even stay here, I just don't wanna lay around all day." She grunted. "I need food. I haven't eaten in a while. How 'bout you?"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:54 am
Spook's stomach growled when Taipa mentioned food he placed his hand on it and said "I could eat." He walked to the door of the church and unwrapped the chains. "Lets go find some grub." He said as he opened the doors, spook had to sheild his eyes from the bright morning sun but soon his eye adjusted. Spook pulled Taipa to him slowly, slid his arm around her waist, kissed her softly and walked her down the steps.  

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:00 am
Taipa laughed as he responded to his growling stomach. "You think?" She put her arm around his shoulder and smiled softly when he kissed her. SHe then winced at every limping step as they made their way out. "This might take a while," she said through squinted eyes. The morning star was bright this particular day. "Where should we go?" she squeazed his shoulder as her feet began to hurt, but she kept going.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:10 am
Spook noticed Taipa limping and scooped her up without a word and tossed her on his back in a firemans carry. His stomach growled again and he growled back at it. He answered her question with "The first place we find that has food!" Spook picked up the pace and started power walking down the road with Taipa on his back in search for munchies.  

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:18 am
Taipa yelped as he lifted her. "Well, that was unexcpected. Hey, are you ticklish?" She raised an eyebrow and smiled. "I am so don't try anything!" She laughed and kicked her legs slightly. "Heh, food is nice." She examined his fur and ran his fingers through it, testing it out.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:24 am
Spook got shivers when Taipa ran her hands along his back. He stopped and his neck twitched "I suggest you stop that unless you want me to drop you." he said chuckling. Soon a coffee shop came into sight and Spook got cravings for a bear claw, his stomach roared this time. He looked over his shoulder and asked "How does coffee and donuts sound?"  

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:27 am
She laughed," Yum! Anything is fine. But, I suggest you let me walk now, I don't think they'll take well to this. " She motioned to him carrying her. Her feet still hurt, but she was probably right. "Do you have any money?"

gtg bbl  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:01 pm
Spook shrugged and continued walking into the shoppe with Taipa on his back. He looked over his shoulder with a smirk "Does it look like I care what they think?" once they were at the counter Spook did let Taipa down but only so they could order and he still help support her. Spook looked at the fae behind the counter and said "I'll take a coffee, black with two sugars and a bear claw." He looked at taipa and motioned for her to order.  

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:06 pm
She gid softly. When they got to the counter she bit her lip, "I uh, I'll take an iced mocha, two shots
(something my sister says)
and, throw a sweet treat in there. Thanks." She pulled Spook away so they could sit down. "Thank you."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:33 am
They sat at a small round table, the type you usually see in a café. Spook reached across the table and touched the back of Taipa's hand. "I'm sorry about last night." He said, not looking her in the eye. Just then the fae who took their order dropped it off at their table. She stood there for a moment starring at Taipa and spook with a raised eyebrow. Spook glared at her until she turned and walked away. He turned his attention to Taipa and continued "Are you feeling ok?" he said taking her mocha off the tray and handing it to her. He snatched up his bear claw and took a large bite out of it.  

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:47 am
Taipa smiled at his warm head, "Don't worry about it.. I.. I" She smiled and waved at the waitress, "Thank you." She turned her attention back to Spook and lifted his chin, to eye level, she was actually going to say it, she'd never said this, "I'm.. sorry." She sipped her mocha and they had given her a muffin, so she bit into that. "I'm fine."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:12 am
Spook continued to eat his bear claw, He wasn't going to pry. He just smiled and said "Alright." He took a sip of his black coffee and slowly started perking up more. "That church his trashed..." He said with a laugh.  

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:16 am
Taipa giggled, "Yes, should we fix it. Pfft, no! There idiots to not make it 'child proof'!" She laughed some more and stopped when she saw people stare, which made her laugh even more. She chewed her muffin, and sipped her coffee until it was almost gone, muffin living in her belly. She patted her stomach and leaned back, smiling. "What to do, what to do.." she pondered, voice trailing off.

◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff