Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Mini-Shops [OOC]
[SHOP] Quaji's Edit Shop - closed - Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Schicksalswende

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:04 pm
SoA Name: Taplo
Uncert: [ x ]
Edit Request(s): CC fluffy, scruffy, poofyness!
Anything else: HAIRBALL CUBBY <3  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:45 pm
SoA Name: Jessa
Uncert: X
Edit Request(s): Jessa is a total 'b-word' and is known to fight with just about anyone. So it would be great to see some scars on her and probably a very angry expression--as though she were ready to defend herself, maybe a snarling expression? Totally up to you. Oh. And some scruffy fur too--maybe a hairdo to match her attitude? Once again totally up to you. :3
Anything else: Here's her in a different form from a different shop. :3 X  

II Paradox II

Meepfur
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:27 pm
SoA Name: Nameless
Uncert: x
Edit Request(s): Completely CC!
Anything else: She's going to be part of a giveaway for the Izindigisho. So anything you feel is fitting.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:04 pm
Also posted on Mimsey's Thread.

Please ignore the items in the refs. =)

SoA Name: Mheetu
Uncert: Uncert
Edit Request(s): A friendly grin. A different style of mane (bigger) and tail tuft. I have a ref but it’s more of a general guideline. Feel free to add CC stuff to him. He’s a Pridelander Scout so scars and claws are perfectly fine. He's just too simple now. xD
Anything else: REF!

SoA Name: Samawati
Edit Request(s): A more serious expression, a thicker mane that goes all the way under his chest and a new haircut. Feel free to add CC stuff to him. He’s a Pridelander Scout so scars and claws are perfectly fine.
Anything else: Ref!  

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:00 pm
October 2012 slots open!

10 CC slots.

Rules for this month
  • Expression edits only this time around though! My wrist has been killing me. You can apply for other edits; like scars, claws and mane, but no guarantee this time around.

• Going to CC my slots this time. Sorry. :c I don't wanna take more then I can chew for my wrist's sake. I might even go backwards and take from months before that I didn't do. So if you have an SoA in here that you no longer want edited by me; edit your form out. Do no delete it.

• You cannot claim a post or slot and then go back and edit in your form. Form must be in the post when you post it.

• You can order for someone else.

• For this month you can post as many orders as you want in one post, but you will only be able to get one. Put a by the name of the SoA you want edited the most.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:01 am
II Paradox II
SoA Name: Jessa
Edit Request(s): Jessa is a total 'b-word' and is known to fight with just about anyone. So it would be great to see some scars on her and probably a very angry expression--as though she were ready to defend herself, maybe a snarling expression? Totally up to you. Oh. And some scruffy fur too--maybe a hairdo to match her attitude? Once again totally up to you. :3
Anything else: Here's her in a different form from a different shop. :3 X

User Image

Syrius Lionwing
SoA Name: Ghandi
Uncert: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v21/Colche/soas/big/allmysoas/ghandibunny_zps1115523d.png
Edit Request(s): floppy ears(either fully floppy or just little turnovers!), more fluffy bits (head fluff, elbows & tail), happy expression.
Anything else: This is Ghandi's mortal form! I want him to look like a unique and cheeful hare. Ghandi is a little hippy so feel free to simply hippi-fy him!

http://www.petrabbitinfo.com/lopearedrabbits.html
http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/86946/86946,1214741511,1/stock-photo-cute-white-baby-lop-ear-rabbit-enjoying-his-freedom-in-the-garden-14313679.jpg
http://www.lilopet.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/Angora-Rabbit-4.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v21/Colche/soas/big/allmysoas/ghandi-2.png

User Image  

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:13 am
L1m3_gr33n_sh4rp13
SoA Name: Taabu'chafu
Uncert: [x]
Edit Request(s): Scars (and go crazy, he was beaten half to death by a Firekin when he was a juve.)
Anything else: He's a super obnoxious and woman hating infertile cheeton. Also has a nasty mommy complex because he feels his own mother doomed him for a horrible life by reproducing with a cheetah, so he also seemed to despise hybrids.

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:32 am
SoA Name: Orris
Edit Request(s): Expression Edit - Have him look a bit more serious, perhaps even a little annoyed or unhappy. (Any further edits, should you feel up to 'em - A bit scruffier, possible ears laid back, some misc scars.)
Anything else: He'll be part of the Albion IT pride and will be caught hunting on the kings land, nearly executed as a result. Scars from this encounter would be awesome. His life growing up has been rough and he's struggling to feed his younger siblings during a lean period of time. I'd like for his expression/self in general to reflect this, if you can! C: <3  

Rainhowl

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:42 am
Meepfur
SoA Name: Nameless
Edit Request(s): Completely CC!
Anything else: She's going to be part of a giveaway for the Izindigisho. So anything you feel is fitting.

unscarred scarred  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:48 am
SoA Name: Bluu
Edit Request(s): Expression edit. Something less happy-go-lucky. Either serious or sly/up to no good should suit her.
Anything else: She's a sly and manipulative jerk.  

moineau bavarde

9,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:56 am
Aurrie Beaues
SoA Name: Orris
Edit Request(s): Expression Edit - Have him look a bit more serious, perhaps even a little annoyed or unhappy. (Any further edits, should you feel up to 'em - A bit scruffier, possible ears laid back, some misc scars.)
Anything else: He'll be part of the Albion IT pride and will be caught hunting on the kings land, nearly executed as a result. Scars from this encounter would be awesome. His life growing up has been rough and he's struggling to feed his younger siblings during a lean period of time. I'd like for his expression/self in general to reflect this, if you can! C: <3

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:58 am
Fantastic! Thanks Quaji!  

Rainhowl

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100

~Masamune~

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:03 am
SoA Name: Penda'ji
Uncert: With Item / Without Item (( Use without if you have to ))
Edit Request(s): I would love his mane and tail to look more like his father's (see ref). Basically, a lot longer/thicker and more wavey, with some curls at the ends. Also, a few random tufts/curls on his body as well, since he's a Bahari'mtoto member! His expression should look peaceful.
Anything else: Ref 1

Left the two more extreme forms in my September post. smile  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:22 am
SoA Name: Satomi
Edit Request(s): Id like her to have a seren/gentle expression with some long lashes, with a longer tail and head tuff, something femme and seren.
Anything else:  

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:45 am
I posted two forms right before your October post but they're a bit more complex so I'll add this one for this month. <3

SoA Name: Sagasu
Edit Request(s): Expression edit: Flirty [removed](she's going to the mermaid pride). A pretty hairstyle (elegant) and anything else you feel like if your hand is still up for it. =)
Anything else: <3  
[OOC] Mini-Shops [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces