Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
SilverLutz's Primary Plot Thread || Open Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:19 am
SilverLutz
Aw, I think they'd get along great! I like this plan, yes X3

Yay! Shall we do an rp with the pair?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:02 pm
If you want family RP for Kasoro in K'A his aunt is still hanging around, and he's got a bunch of cousins. I've got a RP started between Uuni and Veri and you're welcome to jump in after the initial few posts when we get that going.

User Image
User Image
Ee'bo would probably be up for some fun with his younger cousin. He and his siblings live with one of the guards of the pride, Mith'ando. Mith is a friend of Veri and he's agreed to be the guardian of her cubs. The goddess is still around, but she stays in another area where there's no risk she'll make the sick lions worse razz

If you want something right away we can set up a RP set after the initial RP between Uuni and Veri. We can just assume that Ee'bo and Kasoro have already been introduced.  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:52 pm
Izzy Makani

Sure!

Annchen

Yay family RP! Kasoro would love some cubbins to play with. He still needs his JRP so getting one going now would be super X3 We can just assume he's been there for a little while/they know each other. It'll make things a lot easier XD  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:28 pm
SilverLutz

All set up!  

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:19 am
You've got the RP I talked about here and I assume Uuni will go back to get the cubs after a little while.

I'll set something up with Ee'bo later this week when I'm not supposed to do other important things xd

That RP up there could count as a JRP too when it's finished since a member of the pride (Ee'bo) is in it. So it's just a matter of wich one gets finished first!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:53 am
Annchen
You've got the RP I talked about here and I assume Uuni will go back to get the cubs after a little while.

I'll set something up with Ee'bo later this week when I'm not supposed to do other important things xd

That RP up there could count as a JRP too when it's finished since a member of the pride (Ee'bo) is in it. So it's just a matter of wich one gets finished first!

I sent Kasoro in because he's a bit nosy XD And sounds good!  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:07 pm
New Firekin cub added  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:40 pm
New cub added! Cheeton, woo!  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:30 pm
I would love to rp with your Bhanu'Ecchumati cub. :3
I have a few males that your boy could look up to.

User Image

- His older half-brother, Rynskald. He tries hard to walk in Thona's foot steps. Though, he's not as smooth, and gets rather angry when things don't turn out like they should. He has a bit of a temper.

User Image

- A cousin of a sort. Graen'tae is collected, and cool, quiet, and calculating. He doesn't talk much, and only says things that need to be said.

User Image

- A nephew, Kalkol is a bit lost and confused, but he's use to being beat up on. XD He could be a good punching bag.

User Image

- Half-brother. Takumi tries not to be Thona's son, but he can't help his ways. He tries to be nice, but deep down he's just as cruel as anyone else in the pride.

User Image

- Half-Brother. Rupesh is a gay leopon, but he tries to hide it because he knows it's not allowed in the pride. He also isn't rude, and tends to be on the happier side. xD He's probably not the best role model for Bhanu, but if you want to go in that direction, he's there too. :3  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:17 pm
Ooh yes, Jua Bwana would love rp! I think something with Rynskald could be interesting...he tries to be like their father but fails just enough for Bwana to feel better about himself XD Doing something with Rupesh could be interesting, too, since he's so positive. Bwana could be like 'I'm really related to thsi guy? Eesh"

[ Lady Kiya ]

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:50 am
SilverLutz
Ooh yes, Jua Bwana would love rp! I think something with Rynskald could be interesting...he tries to be like their father but fails just enough for Bwana to feel better about himself XD Doing something with Rupesh could be interesting, too, since he's so positive. Bwana could be like 'I'm really related to thsi guy? Eesh"

[ Lady Kiya ]

We could rp both of them, if you wish. First Rynskald, then Rupesh. :3  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:52 pm
Sounds good to me. Would you like me to start the first one?

[ Lady Kiya ]

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:35 pm
That will be awesome.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:23 pm
Bump!  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

LexThetaSigma