Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
The Musical Future Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What kind of superpower would you want?
  Clairvoyance (ability to predict the future)
  Super Strength
  Flight
  Control of an Element (Water, Fire, Earth, or Air)
  Other
  None
View Results

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 9:22 pm
Kendall's eyes widened. "Kyria . . ." he whispered sadly. What had happened to her to make her like this? "I'm not going to hurt you." he said, heading over to her. He then hugged her. "It's okay Kyria. I'll make sure that no one hurts you again." he declared.

Arisa nodded. "Yes. It sounds great." she said with a small smile.  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 12:14 am
Kyria flinched at his touch at first. But when she registered that he wasn't going to hurt her, she leaned into the touch and broke down into tears. She could no longer keep writing. She didn't hug him back. She just leaned against him.

Tyrion smiled a soft kind smile. "Wonderful. So we'll finish our little meal then begin our journey. Oh if my mother asks, we're going on a trip to help us bond as a couple. She'll eat it right up." He smirked.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 1:01 am
There was a sigh at the door. "Ah . . . love. Isn't it a wonderful feeling, Your Highness?" Eugene was smiling as he leaned against the doorway, just watching the scene.

Kendall removed his arms from around Kyria, but he didn't move away as he stood up straight. "What are you talking about?" he asked, not understanding what the magician was saying.

Eugene looked confused. "You mean, you don't love this young lady here?" he asked, seeming shocked.

Kendall stepped away from Kyria, eyes wide. "What? I-" he cut off, looking from Kyria to the wizard. "What does it matter! Even if I were to love someone, what could I give them?! You stole my life away from me! Who would want to marry me as I am now anyways?! Who would love me?! When I can't even tell anyone who I truly am?! When I can give them nothing!" he shouted angrily, his hands clenched into fists.

Eugene frowned. "Hm . . . Perhaps more time is needed . . . You know the suffering of your people, but you don't know how to help them . . . if you don't even know how to help yourself . . ." he murmured.

"How can I know if you refuse to tell me?!" Kendall yelled. "You don't think I want to help them?! I've been among them, I've seen how they live! I know their suffering! I want it to end! But you won't let me return to the position of power where I can give them the help they need!"

"Even if you were to return, you wouldn't know how to help properly! You are so cold boy! I took you so you could learn important lessons, but you are blind to the most important one of all!"

"Then teach it to me! Tell me what I need to know!"

"If I were to tell you . . . The lesson would be pointless."

Arisa giggled a bit. His mother, at the very least, sounded like a kind enough person. A shame that the rest of the royal family seemed to be such awful people.  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 1:10 am
Kyria flinched from all the yelling and returned to writing the music score. She knew how to help. But without her sister to play, there would be no point. She couldn't completely translate what she'd written down without her sister's help. Listening to them argue however, had calmed her enough to not make her freak out and compulsively want to finish her song. "Kendall," She said quietly. "Don't be sad."

Tyrion smiled softly. Yes his mother was the only nice person in his family. His mother told him that his father was a nice man once, but wouldn't tell him what happened to turn him angry.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 1:53 am
"What reason do I have to be happy?" Kendall snapped, although his anger was not directed at Kyria. He continued to glare at the wizard, who stared passively back. "My kingdom is falling to pieces and the citizens are suffering while a war wages because some madman refuses to let me return to the throne! Tell me, why should I cheer up when I have every reason to mourn?!" he shouted, again, still directing his anger at the magician who just sighed, looking disappointed.  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 2:18 am
Kyria got up quickly and left. She couldn't be in the room with yelling. It hurt too much. She sat outside with a stick and started carving shapes into the hard dirt waiting for the yelling to stop. Tears mixing with the dirt.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 2:34 am
Kendall blinked and watched as Eugene allowed Kyria to pass. "Kyria? Kyria wait it's not safe outside!" he called after her, starting to chase her, but his path was blocked by the wizard. He glared. "Let me though."

Eugene glared back. "Why are you going after her? What's the point in going after her?"

"I promised I would help her! I can't just leave her to be captured by my father's armies! Or those of the other kingdom's!" he snapped angrily.

"Why not? Surely, if either kingdom had her, had her sister, it could help to find you quicker. Isn't that your goal? To be found? Wouldn't it be beneficial to you to allow her to be captured by your father's people? Isn't that why you subconsciously let your guard down and allowed her to find out who you are?" he asked.

"That's impossible. Your spell blocks even my subconscious attempts to be found."

"Then how did she figure it out? She must be something special . . . if you are working against your own self-interest." Eugene was smirking now.

"Will you ceased with your damned riddles! I'm helping her because I care what happens to her! Now move!" he said, shoving the wizard aside. He went outside where he found Kyria drawing in the dirt with a stick. He noticed she was crying. He knelt by her. "Kyria . . ." he said with a sigh. "I'm sorry. I wasn't angry at you. I swear. I've just lived with this curse for so long. I want to do something to help everyone, and that man's curse prevents me from doing anything. Except with you. I can help you. I want to help you." he said, reaching over to turn her face towards his. "Will you still let me help you?" he asked, his expression apologetic.  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 2:47 am
Kyria flinched away from him. Tears still tracked down her cheeks. "Dad yelled a lot too." She said. "Always fought with people. He. . . He wanted me to get the best in everything but no one believed in me." She wiped her eyes. "You're always so angry. And there's nothing I can do." She shook her head. "I want to help but I can't if you won't let me."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 3:01 am
Kendall laughed bitterly. "I don't know how you can help. I don't know how anyone can help. The only one who knows is him and you heard him, he's not telling." he said with a sigh before sitting down next to Kyria. "I'm not usually like that. I just hate him so much. He stole everything from me. And I could understand if it was just so I could know how much my people are suffering so that I could help them once I got back to power. But now there's a war going on, and the people are suffering more. If only it could end, then things would be better for everyone, but he still will not lift the curse from me . . . even though by doing so it would end the war . . . and I could help those who are suffering. I could remove the corruption in the guards, in the inner court. But I can't. I can do nothing but watch as the state of my kingdom deteriorates with each passing day." he said, sighing. "I just want to be free. This curse chains me to a life of anonymity. I would like nothing more than if you could help me. But how can you help when I can't even help myself?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 3:08 am
Kyria smiled softly and gave him a hug. That's a she could do at that moment. When she had hugged him enough that her own anxiety was flaring she let him go. "What will it take to make him lift the curse do you know?" She asked tilting her head to the side.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 3:15 am
Kendall scoffed. "You heard him in there. I have to learn a 'lesson' of some sort. But he won't tell me what it is. He acknowledges that yes, if I were to return, I'd be able to help my people. That I've learned that my people need help. He knows that I want to help them, but until I learn this mysterious lesson the curse stays." he said, sighing, leaning against Kyria, his head resting on her shoulder. "I just wish I knew what to do to break this curse." he whispered.  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 3:22 am
"So do I." Kyria replied stroking his back absently. She wished she knew how to help him. "Maybe he's worried that once you're back and have helped a little bit you'll give up and stop helping? I know some bad people do that." She frowned. "But you don't strike me as a bad person who'd give up easily."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 2:01 am
Kendall seemed on the verge of tears. "I wouldn't. God, I've been a part of them for too long, how could I just turn my back on them?" he asked softly. "I just want my life back. I want to help them." he said before chuckling a bit. "I guess that's why . . . I wanted to help you so much. I actually could DO something to help this time. Instead of just sit there and wish I had the power to do something." he said, reaching over and holding her hand.  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 2:20 am
Kyria held his hand for a moment before moving it. "I always wondered why I could see you." She frowned a tiny bit then turned her haunted eyes to his. "I think I saw this, when I was composing a year ago. I don't remember much just that I was supposed to look out for you." She managed a ghost of a smile. "I guess I'm supposed to help you too."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 2:55 am
Kendall chuckled. "I wish it were true. Heaven knows I need help. But even if I were to have help, I still wouldn't know how to use it to liberate myself." he whispered softly, looking into Kyria's eyes. "You know . . . it's funny but . . . Right now . . . I don't think I mind being cursed as much. Because . . . otherwise the war never would have started . . . and you probably would have never crossed my path, and I would never have gotten to know you." he whispered, reaching out to place a hand on her cheek, his thumb brushing gently over it.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff