Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ✚ Archived Threads
Faekat Q&A - Post your questions here! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:03 pm
Chef Zeke LeDeltrie
2 Questions:

1) can people still get the Soulbounders Faekat?

2) and if so, where do I go to order one?

Yes. You can get them through customs in the colorists threads in the customs subforum.

Ragers
2 questions, both vampire related. surprised

1. How would you go about getting a Faekat turned into a vampire?

2. How would you go about joining a vampire clan?

Research the clans and see which one your Faekat may fit into. Approach someone who owns one of the higher ranking members, Elders up. If all of them from elder to disciple are inactive you approach staff about it.

Generally you inquire about the clan with the higher up members, go over whether or not your Faekat would fit the clan with them etc etc. Most will ask you for some sort of rp.

-Coalpe-
I'm going to try starting a Journal here to keep track of my faes and I have a few questions. (I'm brand new here so please excuse my lack of knowledge on any of these matters)

1) Do you know if there's anything specific I should think of putting into a journal here? Or even where to put one? What about things I should probably avoid putting in one?

2) Do you think it would be inappropriate to put the finished (grown up or egg/baby?) certed photos up on my own photobucket to link here so that they don't get taken down on me? (with credits of course) Or would that be crossing a line? (they're currently all CYOs (one by me and four colored by others), but this question could apply to ones I will eventually get from shops as well)

3) I recently got a Maenad from the CYO event, and I'm trying to come up with some personal info for it (bio, personality, likes/dislikes, ect.) but I can't seem to find any general information on the race anywhere (personality wise). Help please?

4) Finally, is there anywhere besides the first page of the main thread where I could find that general race personality info? (If there isn't that's fine, it would just be nice to know)

Thanks for your time in reading/answering these questions!

1 - Most people tend to keep their journals in the Faetasia (Main Island) subforum. There are no specific things you have to put in a journal, its your journal you can set it up however and put in whatever information you want. If you are still unsure of what you would like to put I would suggest looking at other owner's journals and then adapting elements that they've used into your own set up. As long as you aren't putting anything like...over PG13 you should be fine. o3o Like I said, its your journal you can do just about whatever you want with it.

2 - It is recommended that you upload all your Faekat certs into your own image host. So no it's not inappropriate.

3 - There was information but it is not handy atm, nor posted anywhere as a hard copy so all I can give you is a generalization off the top of my head. Maenad are Ebil so should be played in that vein. They are cute and innocent looking to lure in mates and then kill them, I believe eating their hearts. Of course, they don't really in rp as that would be serious rp oping. Aside from that there really aren't any real specifics. The personality, likes/dislikes are again what you feel you would like her to have.

4 - The front and third pages of the main thread has some racial information. There are also more specifics in the Information: Rules and Information: Races subforum of the guild.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:39 pm
ummm... how would I go about trying to become a racial colorist?  

InsanityPlea666

Tipsy Hunter

-Ghastly Demise-

Married Pumpkin

25,275 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:37 pm
im breeding a summoner x summoned :: doses the Summoned have to be the same markings and colors as the parents or its mate also is there a forum that i can tell me "history" information about races so i could possibly just read that will tell me every thing i need to know about them  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:45 pm
Ok, if i were to get a faebear like the Boston Bruins mascot would that be considered a cosplays or just edits????  

jojomade

Sparkly Cat

14,790 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Partygoer 500

Artymus
Crew

Divine Krampus

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:14 pm
Would a Cainite be able to breed with a Fertility Demi?

I know they can't breed with mortals, but is a Demi considered a mortal?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:25 pm
Could a kitsune of ebil alignment be with/breed with a cursed were?

Bronze Coffee
Crew

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:17 pm
InsanityPlea666
ummm... how would I go about trying to become a racial colorist?

You would need to obtain a race of your own, generally most people purchase races for RL money on the offsite from Meeki.

Though there are occasional racial contests that Meeki will hold where you can propose a race idea and she might choose to turn it into a real Faekat race.

yuniki_stardream
im breeding a summoner x summoned :: doses the Summoned have to be the same markings and colors as the parents or its mate also is there a forum that i can tell me "history" information about races so i could possibly just read that will tell me every thing i need to know about them

No, the Summoned can have completely random markings.

If you check out the information subforums here there is some information about more of the races that have information that is needed. But if you have any questions feel free to ask the senior staff.

jojomade
Ok, if i were to get a faebear like the Boston Bruins mascot would that be considered a cosplays or just edits????

It would be a cosplay as it still lends some creative credit to it's creator.

Artymus
Would a Cainite be able to breed with a Fertility Demi?

I know they can't breed with mortals, but is a Demi considered a mortal?

They would be able to yes as there have been demi/vamp breedings in the past.

Saint Sergio
Could a kitsune of ebil alignment be with/breed with a cursed were?

If you mean cursed were as in the Werewolves race then no. Werewolves typically only breed/mate with other Werewolves.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:29 pm
Okay, my friend Insanity and I are thinking of getting a co-owned Cosplay, but we want to know if you can get different versions of a Cosplay already done.

We want to get Rin and Len Kagamine from a specific vocaloid video (Black Cat's of the Eve / Black Cats of Halloween) and their costumes are different from what the normal cosplay would be if they were already taken.

So, my question is, can we get that different costumed Cosplay if Rin and Len are already taken from a normal costume Cosplay? (this seems to be an odd one because vocaloids always seem to differ between many songs....)

Also, is the Cosplay database in the guild up to date, or is there another one I can find or someone I could ask about it?  

Valleeli

Invisible Citizen

9,300 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:54 pm
1. Homosexual dragoncorns and Chaos dragons still need a demi-god/dess to breed, correct?

2. When Shadowdancers breed, do their offspring automatically grow into an adult with the second half of the pair, or do they need to find a partner like Soulbonders and Doubletroubles?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:28 am
I have a fling with Debrutsid, have an agreement for it in the breeding thread. but last 2 times I tried to pm her I have not got a reply. With there a agreement, can I get one egg. Or since it is a fling, not a mate, am I not allowed?  

Kandey Reinfield

Sylent Nyte
Crew

Obsessive Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:15 pm
-Coalpe-

Okay, my friend Insanity and I are thinking of getting a co-owned Cosplay, but we want to know if you can get different versions of a Cosplay already done.

We want to get Rin and Len Kagamine from a specific vocaloid video (Black Cat's of the Eve / Black Cats of Halloween) and their costumes are different from what the normal cosplay would be if they were already taken.

So, my question is, can we get that different costumed Cosplay if Rin and Len are already taken from a normal costume Cosplay? (this seems to be an odd one because vocaloids always seem to differ between many songs....)

Also, is the Cosplay database in the guild up to date, or is there another one I can find or someone I could ask about it?

Unfortunately, Rin and Len already exist as cosplays and we do not allow doubles in other outfits. The only time we allow multiple Faekats of the same cosplay to exist is: 1. Pokemon Cosplays; opposite genders and shinies are allowed and 2. If the person owns the cosplay and THEY want another version (ie. Nessy owns Sailor Moon and has different versions of her, only she can commission alternate forms).

The database is up to date for the most part; the list is almost caught up but there are cosplays in there that haven't been posted that have been made- which is why Yayoi (or myself) must approve all cosplays.

Random Nobody 13
1. Homosexual dragoncorns and Chaos dragons still need a demi-god/dess to breed, correct?

2. When Shadowdancers breed, do their offspring automatically grow into an adult with the second half of the pair, or do they need to find a partner like Soulbonders and Doubletroubles?

1. Yes they do
2. They don't grow into an adult with the second half, as that would be their sibling (unless you wanted the pair together)- if you want to find a mate, you can commission the second half OR find someone with the second half and grow them together.

Kandey Reinfield

I have a fling with Debrutsid, have an agreement for it in the breeding thread. but last 2 times I tried to pm her I have not got a reply. With there a agreement, can I get one egg. Or since it is a fling, not a mate, am I not allowed?

If you have an agreement, you can go ahead and get one egg from it. If she doesn't reply, then she doesn't get anything!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:43 pm
I got 2 questions:
1] OC permission asking goes to Sylent, right?
2] You can get a custom of a vampire on any race lines, or do they have to be specific lines?

A follow up question to #2
-If a vampire can be on any lines, does it still cost the amount of the Elite + cost or the cost of the race that it's being colored on?

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

Sylent Nyte
Crew

Obsessive Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:35 pm
[X]Natty-Chan[X]
I got 2 questions:
1] OC permission asking goes to Sylent, right?
2] You can get a custom of a vampire on any race lines, or do they have to be specific lines?

A follow up question to #2
-If a vampire can be on any lines, does it still cost the amount of the Elite + cost or the cost of the race that it's being colored on?

1. Yes
2a. Any race lines unless otherwise noted (for example, Faelon cannot be any undead race, etc).
2b. Elite+ cost.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:25 am
Sylent Nyte

Do OC kats have their own set price or is it just the price of the base race + edits?
I know cosplays have a set price, but I didn't see anything for OC's.  

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
✚ Archived Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers