Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
The Black Bulters Mistake Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:29 pm
Ellie smiled a tiny bit. "You're so adorable." She purred and kissed Tamera's forehead. "Sleep little female." She added laying the girl down on the bed snuggling with her. "That's my good little female." She soothed rubbing her bump and kissed her nose. "I'll hold you as you sleep." Her hands rubbed gently over Tamera. The other was further along in her gestation then Ellie was so she knew Tamera would need the constant back rubs and foot rubs. That was going to be a hoot for Ellie since she'd make Demi do it. She grinned a little and kissed the girls nose again. "So adorable." She purred holding Tamera close.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:00 pm
The months run by quickly. Tamera noticed the changes as her stomach grew, but the baby seemed very alert for still being unborn. She could feel when her daughter would become upset if Ellie or Demetrius came upon her for intercourse, or distraught if Tamera became jealous if Ellie and Demetrius were in another room to make love and she could hear them. Throughout her gestation, she would have Demetrius, waking at all hours of the night and anytime during the day, to obey her demands for her cravings for food or rub her swollen feet. She felt much satisfaction watching the demon cater to her and Ellie's needs as the angel, too, began to show more signs of her pregnancy as well. Because both women were getting rather large, Tamera knew she couldn't sleep with Ellie as much as she wanted. However, Ellie had Demetrius cater to both their needs during a three-some several times. Though Tamera still enjoyed the touch and the attention of the three-some, she wasn't as used to it and didn't care for it all that much.

Tamera sat on the couch within her room as she placed headphones on her stomach to let the baby listen to soft music before she felt as if she had urinated on herself. Mortified, Tamera pulled her dress above her knees and tried to look to see what type of mess she made. It then hit her. Tamera scrambled away from her original sitting position as she called out, "Ellie! Ellie! Demi!"

Demetrius had been in the middle of the foreplay with Ellyone when he heard the other female calling. If she needed him, she would've called for him. But by the stench of the child within her growing each day, he knew that the time had come for the birth of his downfall. Demetrius growled for a brief moment before helping Ellie up and dressed her back up quickly before taking her to Tamera's room.

He went straight to Tamera before having her lay on her back as she protested with a deep blush on her face. Demetrius glanced up at her, "Do you think any doctor would want to see the creature you're about to birth? We'll do it naturally, you'll be surprised how quick a half-angelic infant is."

"N-natural!? But it'll hurt!" Tamera tried to sit up, but the first wave of a contraction came through, "I can't-!"

Demetrius glanced up at her, "Just try not to scream too loud."

~*~*~*~*~*~

A sleeping baby girl slept next to her sleeping mother. Demetrius washed his hands and changed the bloodied sheets from beneath Tamera before placing her and the infant on the bed carefully. As much as he hated the infant laying in Tamera's sleeping arms, he felt...nothing. No hate, no love, just knowing that it would be the one to question his authority. He turned to Ellyone with a dull look in his eyes, "I'm going to expect that you'll make sure that girl doesn't try to kill me when she's older. She's the one in the prophecy that'll break our union and destroy my race."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:19 pm
Ellyone nearly swore when Tamera grabbed her hand and squeezed hard. "Dammit girl that's my hand!" She hissed holding her large belly. When the baby was born her pain was forgotten as she stared at the crystal blue eyes of her little daughter. However she frowned up at Demetrius. "There was nothing in the prophecy about a child. Unless it's new. Which I doubt since I would have known about it when it was for told. But all our children will be raised the same. They will have our power and our love. They'll know compassion and wisdom. Now the world is ours we have no need to fear any thing." She frowned and leaned forward giving her daughter a sniff then bit her lip. "We haven't thought of any names." The baby gave a coo. "No, I'm mamo, you can't just call me not mummy." She turned to Demi. "Not mummy that's me. . . and apparently you everyone else is called. . ." She leaned forward coaxing another coo. "Peasants. . . well that's a bit unfortunate how are you going to mate if you think they're all beneath you?" She said having a lovely conversation with her daughter. In baby.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:28 pm
"Name it then," Demetrius sighed, "And think of names for our two as well. I want my son to be named Rein."

He tucked the new mother and infant in before turning back to Ellyone, "If what you say is true then, that there's nothing this female or your child with her can do, I won't kill them. Seeing how we're something of a triad, I'll keep watch over their care as well as our own."

Demetrius scratched the back of his head, since when did a demon become a father? He then began to back out of the room, "Go bond with it, i'm going back downstairs."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:33 pm
Ellyone pulled Demetrius back and kissed him deeply. "Love you." She whispered then put his hand on her belly so he could feel their babies kick. "They love you too." Her cheeks pinkened before she gave his butt a nice slap and waddled over to her female and daughter. "No she's mummy not big milk thing." She muttered giggling. "Seriously what were you making this child listen too?" Ellie teased Tamera and kissed her nose. She gave a purr gently touching the infants nose. "We're all going to be happy you me Demi, Rein. . . don't have a name for the other baby yet and our daughter. . . who's name is?" She purred seductively trying to coax the other into giving out the babies name.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:45 pm
"Leila," Tamera cuddled her infant close to her breast to teach her daughter to breast feed, "She has your eyes, but my face. Leila is gorgeous..she'll be fighting off the boys with a stick and her angelic mother."

Tamera leaned over and kissed Ellie softly before placing her free hand on Ellie's stomach, "You're going to pop soon, too. Demetrius must be getting nervous now that you're almost due too. He hasn't visited my bed in almost a month now. I don't mind, I don't particularly like it when he comes to me for that, but has he been avoiding you as well?"  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:51 pm
"Surprisingly no, in fact he caught me in the kitchen making a sandwich and lectured me about the dangers a kitchen was to a heavily pregnant woman and that as long as I was carrying his progeny I was not allowed to step foot in anywhere that was potentially dangerous. . . so I stopped showering." She grinned evilly. "He gave in yesterday and has proceeded to watch me like a hawk. I think he's scared I'll fall over and they'll both slide right out of me and into something dangerous." She laughed a little. "Such a funny demon." She purred. "We made a great kid. Didn't we. . . " She smiled and kissed Tamera. "Next time I'm not letting you crush my hand." She teased tickling Leila's cheek a little. "Pretty little baby." She cooed. "Our pretty little girl. No man will come near you without my permission."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:15 pm
"Next time?" Tamera's eyes widened, then blushed deeply before glancing down at Leila, "We just got her, lets wait a little bit before trying for more. Plus with your twins, it's already a big house full of babies."

She then smiled up at Ellie, "I liked carrying your child in me nonetheless."

Tamera then laid back as she let her baby start to sleep after getting her fill from her breast milk. She reached up and caressed Ellie's cheek, "I'm going to rest for a bit for today. Come visit me later so I know you're ok."

Demetrius paced in his private bedroom. He had given each of them their own private bedroom as well as a shared bedroom for the three of them. This was the time when he needed to think. This mansion wasn't child-friendly, there were very little toys and very little safe areas where any of them could touch anything without getting hurt.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:29 pm
Ellyone nodded with a huge smile and after tucking Tamera in and making sure Leila was secure in her little cot she headed out to her room with the large crib in it for her twins. Then it hit her. That all too familiar pang in her belly. She clutched her bed and gave a slight groan twisting her body so it wouldn't hurt so much. Last time it took three days to push out little Klaus. But this time, this time there were twins. She wondered if it would be longer but then another wave of pain. Nope shorter. And more painful. Dear gods this hurt worse than she remembered. "Demetrius!!" She all but roared. "Dammit Demi!" She swore. Silence had fallen around her. Panic surged through her. "No!" She screamed. "No! Not again! DEMI!!!" She screamed even louder. "Demi help!" She could feel her change. White feathers swirled around her. Tormenting her. Klaus' screams echoed clear as day in her mind black tears rolling down her cheeks. "They can't take them away from me. Not again." She sobbed holding her distressed belly that carried her babies. "I'm not as merciful as Gabriel." A voice growled behind her. "The second your children pose a threat. Their souls go to God." The being hissed. "They've been marked now."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:26 am
Demetrius took off at top speed towards Ellyone's screams. He could sense the unknown presence as clear as day and prepared to kill the b*****d that dared come near his pregnant vixen. Then, as soon as he crashed into the room, the other person was no where to be seen. He immediately went to Ellyone and held her, gently caressing her swollen belly as he held her close to him, "They're gone now, mjin lieve, they're not coming back here."

He helped her to her private bedroom and laid her on the bed. Once he had her in a comfortable position, he kissed her forehead before covering her up, "There's nothing to fear. No one is going to harm our children, any of them."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:32 pm
Ellyone was sobbing as hard as she was shaking. Her hands clutching his tightly not letting him go. She'd never been this afraid in her life. "Don't leave me. . ." She whimpered. "What if they come back?" Her true form and her guise flickered rapidly out of control. It was as if the intruder was trying to make people see her for what she really was. But she screamed in agony when it happened. She held her swollen belly. If she didn't stop shifting they'd come out early and either die at birth or kill her as they were born.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:07 pm
"Calm down," Demetrius stated as he kissed her forehead, "You and our children are safe, stay calm."

"Ellie? Demi? What's going on?" Tamera picked up Leila before walking slowly and carefully into Ellie's private bedroom next to hers.

Her eyes widened at Ellie's state and walked over to the angel's bed to sit at the edge, "Ellie, what's wrong?"

"There was a scare," Demetrius glanced over at Tamera, "It was just a simple scare, there's no reason to stay upset."

"Ellie," Tamera placed her free hand on Ellie's belly, "It'll be ok, there's nothing that can go wrong. We're all here to help you and your children."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:29 pm
Sweat poured from her as she bit her lip till it bled. "No they're not!" She howled. "They've knocked out my control!" Her true form flashed. "If I can't stop it we'll lose then! It hurts Demi! It hurts worse than Klaus." She buried her face into his hands which she brought up. She could hear her daughter cooing trying to tell her in baby that everything is okay but nothing worked. If she lost these babies. . . if she failed again she knew she wouldn't recover, not even Demi would be safe around her if she lost these two. She coughed up more stone dust as she peeked her eyes from Demi's hands up at Tamera. She looked so worried for Ellyone. But it was Demi she snuggled against for comfort. Mainly because he was being forced to spoon her. "Can't lose them, can't lose any one." She rambled in hysterics the shifts between forms slowing to a stop. She sniffled a little and curled. Her Daughters, she wanted two daughters just to piss off demi, were kickign away madly as if also trying to comfort her. She put Demi's hand on her belly so he could feel it then Tamera's then dropped off the sleep.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:56 pm
"She's so weird," Tamera glanced over at Demetrius as she took her hand back to hold Leila in both arms before looking down at the sleeping Ellyone.

"I wouldn't say that," Demetrius sighed as he covered the angel up, "Call it post-traumatic stress from losing her first child. It's a mother's fear to lose more if she's ever lost a child."

Tamera held Leila just slightly tighter in her grasp. She couldn't fathom the thought of losing Leila during her pregnancy. Even in death, she held onto the tiny soul of her daughter to keep her from wandering in Demetrius' stomach. Tamera kissed her daughter's forehead before turning and leaving back to her bedroom to rest.

Demetrius kissed the sleeping Ellyone softly before climbing in bed with her to sleep next to her.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:25 pm
Ellyone snuggled close to Demi completely trapping him on the bed with her. She mewed in her sleep a few times when her giant belly wouldn't let her roll over and she had to wake to do that, then she had to pee so she struggled to get up and do that, with Demi following her the whole time. Apparently, and she was sure he wasn't going to admit it. But obviously he didn't want to leave her alone in case that person returned. Then she went back to bed this time facing Demi and trapped him even more on the bed before returning to sleep. "I love you." She said to him smiling softly. "My baby-daddy." She pulled his lips to hers hard.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff