Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
O'Conner's School for the Light challenged Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:16 pm
"Honestly, it all sounds stupid," Oscar bluntly stated, then saw the look on Emma's face before adding, "I mean...the ugh...the name change. It's not that scary, it sounds kinda funny actually."

As for him as her suitor, he wasn't sure how he felt about that yet. He didn't want to rush to be in another relationship after being with Anya for centuries. Besides, he was still wearing the golden ring around his chain necklace beneath his shirt. Oscar cleared his throat when the silence was becoming awkward, "I would probably change your name to Emma-Bleeds-Lot'so-Blood. It's a miracle you haven't died from blood loss."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:22 pm
Emma tried to keep a straight face but it didn't work first a smile then a grin then she burst out laughing at his suggested name for her. "That's funny." She giggled after a few minutes of laughing. "But seriously. It's my super power no matter how much blood I lose I never seem to die. The doctors at the hospital I stayed at after each lycan attack were always like 'Is she dead yet?' However I have a feeling that when my father finally decides to join our little conversation instead of eavesdropping you'll turn into Mr Grumpy Face." She said with a cute little pout and a cute little voice.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:11 pm
Oscar paid no mind to her last comment, he had been waiting for Conrad to make an entrance ever since he first scented the guy nearby. He leaned against the counter as he watched Conrad enter. No matter what Anya said or whatever role this guy had over all vampires, Oscar wouldn't accept him as his king at least. Where was this guy when the Father had banished them? Where was Conrad when the werewolves took his own daughter? He grimaced at the idea of Conrad actually being the king.

"I'll just take my leave," Oscar commented, then turned to Emma, "I'll see you later."

With that, he left once again to walk alone. He was starting to miss Anya and wanted to let go of the long memory he had.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:34 pm
Emma watched Oscar leave. "Yup Mr Grumpy face~" She teased wiggling her fingers at him. Conrad raised a brow at them both. "Have you calmed down yet?" He asked tilting his head. Emma ignored him for a moment then gave a gasp. "Oh that's what I forgot." She breathed brushing past him to follow after Oscar. "Oscar~!" she called knowing he could still hear her. "How do you take your blood pudding?" She screamed it a few times then used the intercom saying it over and over in a creepy voice. "Stormageddon demands you tell her how you take your blood pudding..."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:42 pm
"Fresh from the slaughter, you idiot!" Oscar yelled before slamming the door to the bathroom shut.

Oscar took a deep breath, he had to chuckle slightly at her new given name. It didn't suit her well, but it was something different. His thoughts then went more directly to her condition, she seemed in better spirits and her body had more color on it. Oscar glanced towards the window. The hell was he doing thinking about her body for? He coughed into her hand for a second before fiddling around with the faucet. On another note, what the hell was he doing in the bathroom for?

He flushed the toilet and walked out with his hands in his pockets. Oscar then went back to the kitchen to still see Emma and Conrad talking, "So...did anyone hear where Anya is? Not that i'm going after her or anything...just curious."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:01 pm
They tried to talk but every answer Emma gave was curt and with one syllable. Conrad seemed to be getting frustrated not sensing Oscar before snapping. "Dammit Emma! If I had have known you existed I would have forced your mother to make me apart of your life! But it was her choice not mine so stop punishing me!" Emma's expression and body language was murderous, her top lip raised baring out wee fangs then she hissed, cursed at her father then stomped off. Whatever they were talking about before had really set her up to anger. "Anya want's to be alone right now." Conrad said finally registering Oscar's existence in the room. "It would be wise for you to not go after her at this point in time as I fear if you do she will run or, and I'm only going off what I've experienced with other females. She'll rip out your heart from your throat then replace said heart with her excrement." He shuddered. "But I'm only going off Emma's mother here. don't quote me for certain."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:13 pm
"It's not like that," Oscar scratched the back of his head, "Besides, Anya can hold a grudge to last a lifetime, but she's too caring to actually hurt someone that didn't need to be hurt. If you see her...just tell her I said 'thanks'. She'll know what it means."

Oscar then proceeded to head out of the kitchen, but stopped and turned to look over his shoulder at Conrad, "Don't get any ideas either. She doesn't like really, really, really old guys."

He smirked to himself as he left the kitchen and headed outside to the barn. After all that has happened, he needed a long drink to cover his thirst.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:27 pm
Conrad chuckled darkly. He wasn't after Anya's affections. He was trying to butter up Emma and make her see that he wasn't the bad guy. And he was that old! He gave a slight growl and ran his fingers through his hair. Winning his child's affections was going to be difficult and stressful.

Emma laid on the diving board hair fanned out like a halo as she stared at the ceiling. She hated having life dictated and she felt if she let Conrad in even a little now that would be exactly what he'd do. Take charge bash his chest and snap his jaws if she didn't obey him and and even if he had an inkling of feelings for her she doubted Oscar would come to her rescue and with Anya off sulking at gods knows where she felt her chances of coming out the other side of this a winner growing dimmer with each passing second.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:33 pm
The cows let out a long cry as he dug his fangs into it's neck. Their blood was not as crude as the school's blood or the bottles that Emma had given him before, but it was definitely a lot better. He drank until his contentment and released his hold on the cow before it fully drained it. Oscar took a few breaths as he wiped the blood from his jaw as the only color he could see was red. What he loved the most about drinking from living creatures was the rush he felt after he drank to his fill. It was as if he could almost feel his heart beating again, or even have the slightest feeling of warmth in his body. It was hard to explain as he stood up and swore something in his body made a sound.

Oscar stretched his arms above his head, letting out a relieved sigh. That's exactly what he needed, a good drink to calm his nerves before facing the new challenges of the night. He took a few steps out of the barn and gazed up at the sky with a new sense of a future ahead of him. Now that he was on his own, there were a few things he'd like to get done before settling back down again.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:40 pm
"Emma, what are you doing out there? It's cold come over and lets get you warmed up and in bed." Jess purred waiting for the other to give some sign that her existence was known. Instead Emma just laid there singing 'The Love Boat' almost hysterically. At one point Jess thought the girl would roll off and let herself drown. "Sweetie. Would you like me to get Oscar? Or Anya? Who do you want to see?" Emma turned her vacant eyes on Jess with a murderous look. "Just leave me alone. I'm fine I just want to be alone right now." Troubled Jess nodded and let the girl be a lone so that Jess could live another night. "Okay then." She stuttered. "Have fun with that." Emma gave Jess the bird behind her back then went on to continue her Ballad of sadness. She did feel hungry though. Maybe she should've gotten something to eat or something. . . Too late I'm already comfortable. She thought with a sigh. "Nope. Need food. Right now." She got up wobbling a bit before gaining her balance and headed off to the kitchen for something interesting to eat and maybe a bit of Oscar Ogling.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:19 pm
Oscar, with his new energy, took off in a run. He picked up Emma's scent and followed the trail until he came to the pool. His pace slowed before he got too close and came to a walk before coming closer to the pool. Oscar saw Emma turn slightly to spot him, so he easily kicked the water and got her all wet, "Kinda asking for it since you're just chilling right there and all."

He could tell she wasn't actually mad at getting wet, she actually seemed kind of pleased to see him. Oscar hid the smile that he wanted to wear as he put his hands in his pockets, "You kinda stormed off before I had the chance to find you. Still pissed at Conrad?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:42 pm
Emma smiled a tiny bit at Oscar her hair now soaked. "Yeah I am." She said after a little while. "It's hard not to be when he knew where my mother and I lived yet he never came to visit us or anything. Then all that stuff with the gang happened. I just. . . don't know if I can forgive him. It feels like he just up and abandoned me." She put her forearm over her eyes. "But I realised, if those thing didn't happen, I'd be a different person, I probably would never have met you or Anya and never would have changed my name to Stormageddon." Her smile turned into an amused smirk. "You could be my side kick Lightning thief or something." It was obvious she was trying to cheer herself up. Too bad she sucked at it.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:21 am
"Lightning thief... You're better off trying to turn me back into a human if you think i'll take that name," Oscar commented as he sat besides the pool, crossing his legs, "As for your father, well...i'm not really the comforting type of guy. If you think he did you wrong then get back at him."

If he were in her situation, he would have a fight with him to see who's the better and stronger man. Since their both vampires, their weaknesses were still the same, it's an even battle until someone says otherwise.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:29 pm
"Yes I've learnt that you're not the hugging type of guy." She hissed out bitterly rolling on the diving board so her scarred back faced him. "'One problem, you're not Anya,'." she mimicked his voice almost perfectly drawing up her legs. "And I've told him over and over he's like talking to you when you're Mr Grumpy face. There's no talking to him. It's like He was right and whatever I or my mother did was wrong so I'm to blame. How could I be to blame?! Mum told me my dad was a trucker one night stand!" She grumbled at the water. "I just. . . I just wished he'd listen to me first. Like Anya did when I told her my secret. . ."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:11 pm
"Not everyone can be like Anya," Oscar shrugged, then glanced over at Emma, "She had her flaws too, you know. But that's neither here nor there."

Oscar then stood up from the edge of the pool and walked over to Emma, "Well you can choose to be mad at him forever or do things another way. Personally, you're kinda winning this thing by doing what you're doing. You're hurting him like he hurt you and basically can do anything you want with him at this point. What i'm more concerned about is how many of our kind know you're the Princess now. It's a wonder who wants you dead or wants to marry you now so they can one day call themselves King."  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff