Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Mini-Shops [OOC]
Fayth's Edit Shop - MONTH OF THE FAMILIARS! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:15 pm
THAT LOOKS AMAZING YOU ARE THE BEST <333333333333333333333333

Thank you so much! I've wanted Iroh edited for so long and that just looks AWESOME.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:17 pm
Lithia_Brandon
THAT LOOKS AMAZING YOU ARE THE BEST <333333333333333333333333

Thank you so much! I've wanted Iroh edited for so long and that just looks AWESOME.
Glad ye like. =D Also, w/o armor thingies;

User Image  

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

troll toll

Bashful Bookworm

9,750 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:18 pm
Order Up!
SoA Image: Uncert
Request: I would like him to look scruffy and snarly and MEAN. Maybe a couple scars too.
Extra: He's a Toka, and I want him to be a gruff and surly and scruffy and nasty guy, but he is just too darn cute as-is. He looks like a big fluffy mushmellow. I CAN'T RP A JERK WITH SUCH A CUTE FLUFFY CUDDLY LION STARING ME IN THE FACE. So I'd much appreciate it if you could make him look non-adorable.
References: None, sorry ):  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:20 pm
troll toll
Order Up!
SoA Image: Uncert
Request: I would like him to look scruffy and snarly and MEAN. Maybe a couple scars too.
Extra: He's a Toka, and I want him to be a gruff and surly and scruffy and nasty guy, but he is just too darn cute as-is. He looks like a big fluffy mushmellow. I CAN'T RP A JERK WITH SUCH A CUTE FLUFFY CUDDLY LION STARING ME IN THE FACE. So I'd much appreciate it if you could make him look non-adorable.
References: None, sorry ):
No orders untill the beginning of the month, please. =3 tis in the rules.  

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:21 pm
That looks awesome too!!! Thank you so much <3333  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:49 pm
Sorry, I assumed it was open because it said open. :3 I will make sure to read more closely in the future!  

troll toll

Bashful Bookworm

9,750 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sunny Side Up 100

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:34 pm
wooga Paes
Order Up!
SoA Image: Goat
Request: Some items, maybe fur edits. CC! have fun <3
Extra: I'd like items to be in black/dark colors. <3 She is going to the North House in Tianxia! (this is for a giveaway)
References: ... don't really have any. Uh, here's the North House banner? xD (for colors? I dunno)

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:23 pm
samus x
Order Up!
SoA Image: Huojin Uncert
Request: just Aodhfin's pulled back mane with the item holding it back but in a different color. claws on the front paw. a more snarly expression than Aodhfin's but i would like his eye facing forward like aodhfin. and a little black goatee on his chin in ether white or black since idk which would look better.
Extra: since huojin is aodhfin's mentor i thought it would be cool to have them have similar edits but also be different. maybe even a more shaggy desert look to him
References: Aodhfin

User Image  

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:57 pm
Ririka
Order Up!
SoA Image: Full Sized/Quality Uncert
Request: Just making his look like he is an Arabian type thief. Expression and accessory edits. If you want to go for mane too, well I love fluffy mohawks to no end. Pfft.
Extra: He is part of the Kauzi, a band of thieves based in the desert. He does guard work, with a bit of bandit work on the side. Unlike his twin brother, he is gruff, cocky, and highly short tempered. Talk with fists and actions, rather than words, because as far as he is concerned words prove nothing, especially when dripped with honeyed lies.
References: ---

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:56 am
Slot won in the roll contest in the soa thread!

Order Up!
Request: Item edits only no lineart edits
Extra: I give free reign I just ask for something feminine that looks good with her colors. Info about her: She is a healer in the cheetah racing pride, a kind and loving girl who is extremely friendly and really cares about what she does and the patients she treats.
References: All up to you.  

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:00 am
Dice Roll Event

Order Up!
Uncert: link
Edit Request(s):
Expression - irritated, snarly, annoyed.
Hair - See Reference
Eyes - I want to have his eyes to keep that intense orange. Note that it is not a typical done eye.
Extra: He is a mortal-version of my god, except he is a representation of the negative emotions/moods/aspects of one's life. One side of a coin. However, he can be compassionate and caring when he wants to be... just not with Kiegan around.
Anything else: Reference

Order Up!
Uncert: Full Sized/Quality Uncert
Edit Request(s): CC
Extra: Lord of Tianxia's North House. Mannerful, sharp witted, wise, a powerful warrior, and a general-Lord. I want something regal and handsome for this bachelor!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:01 am
Order Up!
Request: I would like her to look fluffier overall, and to have a longer tail tuft, please. If you could also make her a little less happy looking (though not sad, just...not happy) that would be excellent. Oh! And could she have very slightly tufted ears?
Extra: This was a dice roll win.
References: tail fluff like her mum's (and also the fluff under the tail is awesome, too)  

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

Rainhowl

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:05 am
Order Up!
Request: Mapenzi will be in the Robinhood themed pride. I was thinking maybe a hooded cloak, some trinket or other, with a somewhat nervous expression. Maybe mussed hair. Not really sure. Have fun? < u > She is hiding with the thieves and riff-raff, as she was held captive in a pride, due to her being a seer, that attacked the current one. Even though she had no hand in it, she is looked down on as a criminal.
Extra: Predominately CC! xD Also, won in rolling.
References: [Some guy in a cloak]  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:20 pm
Izzy Makani
Slot won in the roll contest in the soa thread!

Order Up!
Request: Item edits only no lineart edits
Extra: I give free reign I just ask for something feminine that looks good with her colors. Info about her: She is a healer in the cheetah racing pride, a kind and loving girl who is extremely friendly and really cares about what she does and the patients she treats.
References: All up to you.

Really happy with how she turned out, and I hope you like it too. =D

User Image  

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:27 pm
O.O Wow! She looks awesome Fayth! heart heart heart I love all the plants and the bag they're in! Simply beautiful!  
[OOC] Mini-Shops [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff