Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Prairiefox ::The Bunny Master Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:31 pm
So, I'm guessing that if you talk a lot in this profile...that we get a prize?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:37 pm
Are we allowed to talk to ourselves?  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:38 pm
Hope the kind

I mean I guess that you can, not really the point though haha, try to start a conversation, or quote some people to come talk to you.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:39 pm
lief_7
Hope the kind

I mean I guess that you can, not really the point though haha, try to start a conversation, or quote some people to come talk to you.

By the way, are we allowed to ask what interesting prize you might spring up on us this year?  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:59 pm
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind

By the way, are we allowed to ask what interesting prize you might spring up on us this year?
could be anything reall, we actually have settled on any but i will say it could be anything from gold to items to digimon items to rp exp to actual digimon, so it's worth while for sure  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:06 pm
lief_7
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind

could be anything reall, we actually have settled on any but i will say it could be anything from gold to items to digimon items to rp exp to actual digimon, so it's worth while for sure

Are there any Contest (besides the current one) in the works?  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:08 pm
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind

Always, or if not we just create one, there are almost always contests going on unless the crew is MIA. and we are always looking for people who want to make one. but as always any contest upcoming i can't discuss.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:32 pm
lief_7
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind

Always, or if not we just create one, there are almost always contests going on unless the crew is MIA. and we are always looking for people who want to make one. but as always any contest upcoming i can't discuss.

Any auctions coming up?  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:43 pm
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind

Any auctions coming up?

Doubtful, the crew doesn't like running them and we have plenty of money in the guild account  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:00 pm
lief_7
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind

Any auctions coming up?

Doubtful, the crew doesn't like running them and we have plenty of money in the guild account

What is difficult about running them?  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:16 pm
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind

Any auctions coming up?

What is difficult about running them?

Nothing, but the last few ones have been for Digimon on one cares about and have been sold really cheaply, and we use to not have a bid max rule and people would bid billions on a digimon. Basically they start more problems then they are worth and i would rather give away digimon other ways, like a lottery or something.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:57 pm
Back to talking in here haha  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200