Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ◕ Roleplay: Faetasia
[PRP] A Chance Meeting (Naru & lysia) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:15 am
Quote:
She gave a cheeky sort of smile that lit in her eyes. Drinking down the new shot, she moved her cards from her face. "Looser fulfills one of the winner's requests.. but it can't be anything against the other's honor." She seemed to think that was an innocent enough stake in this. "And they can't complain about it.. even if the task's baby sitting..." She chuckled some.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:56 pm
Naru
"So, we're going to be taking risks now, eh? I think I could get behind that." He smirked, taking himself another pour from the bottle.

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:57 pm
Quote:
Lakshmi chuckled lightly. "Little innocent ones.. sure why not?" Setting her glass back down she waited for the betting to start. She was sure the hand wasn't going to win her anything.. but perhaps if she could bluff it.. things might tip in her favor.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:14 pm
Naru
"We shall see how innocent, won't we?" He chuckles, obviously teasing with such words, eyes turning toward the cards in his hand. "So, what now?"

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:16 pm
Quote:
"True." She gave him a small wink and looked at her cards a moment before looking back at him. "Well, since you dealt.. you get to start the bid off." She idly lifted and dropped her crackers into a small neat pile in front of her, keeping her side of the table slightly organized.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:00 pm
Naru
Kadar slid two crackers into the center of table. "There's my starting bid." He stated this simply, smirk settling on his lips.

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:13 pm
Quote:
She looked to his bid and pondered folding her hand. Taking a breath, she knew she should have folded, but still she put in two crackers. "I see your pet.. and I raise you one cracker." She stated adding another cracker to the pot.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:18 pm
Naru
"Feeling adventurous, are we?" Kadar chuckled at her increase in the bid, another glance being given to the cards in hand... two more crackers being added to increase the bid. "I can do that, right?"

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:20 pm
Quote:
"You have to see my bet then raise." She nodded. "And why shouldn't I feel adventurous? Not like I risk loosing my home here." She chuckled slightly. She played with the top of her cards lightly, trying to keep her face neutral so as not to give in to the fact that she had horrible cards.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:25 pm
Naru
"Well, I do believe that I saw your bet with mine." He winked, leaning on the table some. "I don't think we'd take the betting that far."

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:26 pm
Quote:
Nodding, she added a few more chips to the pot. "I wouldn't bet my home." She chuckled lightly. "I'm not that far drunk.. a bit... lax in my judgements.. but not that far." She grinned lightly.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:27 pm
Naru
"I know you wouldn't... and I wouldn't let you even if you did want." He allowed a light-hearted chuckle to escape him, her bid being seen with a few more chips added to the pile.

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:29 pm
Quote:
" I'm glad you're so honorable, Kadar. There are not many who would be so in the circumstances." She flashed him a true smile as she spoke. Looking at the growing pile of chips, she sighed and folded her cards face down on the table. " I fold."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:31 pm
Naru
"I'm inclined to agree with you on that, Lakshmi. But, as you said, this is just a friendly game with a 'friendly' wager." He winked, pulling the pile of crackers close. "Now, I do believe that I won this bet, didn't I?"

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:33 pm
Quote:
"You are correct in this. You did win.. You played a formidable gamble." She had to admit.. any higher and she might have given something away to her hand. "you may ask your favor when ever you please since you won it fair and square."

◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff