Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:24 pm
Aurrie Beaues

Sure. Renzi's traveling with Caliwolfe's leopardess, Damu, so she'll need an RP with her saying she's heading for the Nchi at the very least before anything else.

Will do on the Stormborn issue.

Dawnwalkers - Gotcha. Coincidentally, Sema was also quite the climber as a cub. XD He's from a big family so he did what he had to to get some peace and quiet. I can set something up for them soon.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:36 pm
Sure thing! Just hit me up when you wanna rp. c: <3

Annnnnd, that's great! xD; I'd imagine she'd be pretty impressed.  

Rainhowl

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:18 pm
Hopefolly

I know it doesn't specifically state he's looking for love, but I kinda really wanna throw my Firekin at Shunqa. I think the two of them would get along quite well. Soleil is a very laid back girl, she doesn't really fit the Firekin mold as much as if expected of her. She's a pure sweetheart and sometimes questions if she actually fits in among the others. If nothing else, it would be nice for her to meet someone with similar but silent views.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:29 pm
Depawsit

Shunqa's supposed to be paired with one of Meep's girls, but I know she gets really busy with other shops so I'm not sure it'll actually happen. Annnd his RP is kind of taking a turn to where he's becoming really hesitant to take a mate anyway. ):

Shunqa's got a lot of huria colors in his lineage and he's increasingly fearful of having huria children. He didn't take the departure of his huria siblings well, so when they're his own kids, he'd be devastated. Additionally, Shunqa just promised his Corporal sister, Seide, he would help care for the cubs she's considering having and he's... somewhat distracted from the potential of his own brood by that.

I would looove to RP them together in any case! And I'm not adverse to it becoming something more than that if the RP goes that way. <3 I know some people prefer a quick pair-up / being able to post for cubs ASAP and I really can't swing that with this particular dude. XD

If you're up for some potentially plot-heavy / multiple RP stuff I can see him taking a romantic interest in her eventually. She's his type for sure. If not, a meet-and-greet would also be great. =]

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:00 am
SilverLutz

Nantale x Ndoto  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:22 pm
- Added Niu and Sagua to Firekin.

- Put Jiji on hold (traveling traders plot with Kael) and Mto on hold (long-distance relationship plot with Kim).

If I failed to update anything / start any RPs, let me know. heart

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out