Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
~Soquili Stats Bonus Questions~ [December is All Stats!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leopleuradon

Eloquent Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:33 am
Owner's Name: Leopleuradon
Participating Soquili: Rotem Amachi
Link to Teepee: Teepee
Moving into the heart of summer it seems that everything is stirring. What creature is it that frightens you the most and why?: Small scorpions, they are very dangerous. And why the small ones you ask? Because they're the deadly ones. The big ones may look scarier, but their stings are not deadly. You have to watch out for the small ones because they can kill!

If you are scared of something that you can’t physically force away, how do you make yourself feel more courageous?: You just need to close your eyes and become at peace with whatever it it that you can physically force away. If you can figure out how to handle it in your mind, you will be okay.

How can you help others to feel braver against their own fears?: You need to be there for them. Help them to understand that whatever their fear may be, it can always be overcome.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:10 pm
Owner's Name: DraconisSiirexus
Participating Soquili: Winter Sakura
Moving into the heart of summer it seems that everything is stirring. What creature is it that frightens you the most and why?: "What animal scares me the most? Snakes, of course, because their poisonous, and scary, and can kill you." Sakura says and whimpers as she spots one and cowers from it.

If you are scared of something that you can’t physically force away, how do you make yourself feel more courageous?: "I'm not strong at all, so i can't force it away but if i calm down and not get scared, i'll be able to win over my own fear." She says and sees a snake hiss at her but when she stays still and doesn't freak out from it, the snake slithers away.

How can you help others to feel braver against their own fears?: "You have to show them what you fear as well, and show them that you no longer fear it. If they see your not scared of it anymore, they can gain courage and if they ask for help, gladly help them overcome their fear and help them gain peace at mind." She mutters then when she hears a friend call for her, asking for help to overcome their fear, she walks over to them to help out.  

Siire

Wealthy Wolf

5,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100

She-Ra of Etheria

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:22 pm
Owner's Name: She-Ra of Etheria
Participating Soquili: Erasto
Moving into the heart of summer it seems that everything is stirring. What creature is it that frightens you the most and why?: Erasto couldn't help but snort. "I fear nothing that lives. It is they who should fear me." He was the hunter, the experimenter and they were his prey. "Time is my only enemy and even then I do not fear it."

If you are scared of something that you can’t physically force away, how do you make yourself feel more courageous?: "I feel like I'm repeating myself. I have enough courage not to fear anything." The stallions nostrils flared in frustration. "I have no time for weaknesses such as fear, I have experiments to conduct, parts to acquire from others and a score to settle."

How can you help others to feel braver against their own fears?: "The only one I help is myself." He paused for a moment before continuing. "However, if they truly are looking for a way to remove their fears I can offer them a cure, one of my potions would certainly lure them in...though the end result of their coming to me might not be what they expect." He let a wicked smile cross his lips. "Once I'm done with them they will never fear again..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:25 pm
Owner's Name: Roman Foi
Participating Soquili: Cato
Link to Teepee: Link
Moving into the heart of summer it seems that everything is stirring. What creature is it that frightens you the most and why?:

Cato snorts and raises the edge of his lip, looking away. "There isn't anything to honestly be afraid of in this world, that is a creature at least." He looked into the eyes of the questioner, and continued. "If you're smart. If you use common sense. You'll be able to survive and stay out of the way of the bigger and badder things that roam around here." He turned he head away again, figuring there was going to be a question followed.

If you are scared of something that you can’t physically force away, how do you make yourself feel more courageous?:

Cato laid his ears flat and narrowed his eyes in speculation. "You don't give yourself the option to be afraid," he nearly spat. "It's not a choice sometimes, and thats when you face it head on, and take that obstacle down."

How can you help others to feel braver against their own fears?:

He looked at the face of questioner, again, and with a solemn and bleak expression, mutters, "You give them something to be brave for." His thoughts raced wildly back to what, in his worst moment in life, he had been brave for. And he had still lost it all. "Are we done?" Cato turned, not bothering to wait for an answer and sauntered away, feeling even more weight in his shoulders than normal.

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

Novablu

Eloquent Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:44 pm
Owner's Name: Novblu
Participating Soquili: Aleksei
Link to Teepee: Click

Moving into the heart of summer it seems that everything is stirring. What creature is it that frightens you the most and why?:

Aleksei pinned her ears at the question. Fear...fear was a fickle mistress, something she'd tried to rid from her life, but with family came love and with love came fear. She held her head low, red eyes narrowed as she murmured, "I fear the evils of the world will take my family from me, destroy my mate and devour my children..."

If you are scared of something that you can’t physically force away, how do you make yourself feel more courageous?:

She paused, tail flicking hard against her hip to chase the flies away that had landed. The golden bands holding her ruby-hued tail gleamed in the sunlight. Thoughts of the walkers and the kalona she had fought, been raised to destroy, flickered through her mind. "All you can do is think of everything in your life that is good, keep them strong in your mind, and pray to the goddess above that you'll make it through. That somehow, someway, you will succeed."

Shaking her head, the large angeni mare let out a soft laugh. "The only one who can help you is you. What I say to one person might be the wrong thing to say to the next. Someone might be afraid of spiders. I'm not--I'd reccomend they smash it under their hoof. But that might not be the right thing to say." She ducked her head. "I don't try to often help others. I'm not a good candidate." Another soft chuckle before she wandered away, hips swaying.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:07 pm
Owner's Name: KiiNiku
Participating Soquili: Quionue
Moving into the heart of summer it seems that everything is stirring. What creature is it that frightens you the most and why?: Quionue furrowed her brows as she thought about the question. It wasn't something she was asked often and so she was unsure of the answer. "I'm not sure that I have any creature that frightens..." Then the image flashed in her mind and she shuddered. "No, that's not true. I am afraid of Skinwalkers. They are so ferocious and vile that they kill anyone and anything in their path." She shook her head. "I would not want to cross one of those."

If you are scared of something that you can’t physically force away, how do you make yourself feel more courageous?: She pondered this question a moment before saying, "Out of the two of us, my twin is the braver one. I feel more secure in her presence, so if she's there then I rely on her to help keep me protected and take on what ever the challenge is." She looked thoughtful for a moment before continuing, "But if I were alone, I would just have to think like my sister and think of it as a competition. Whoever is stronger or braver is the winner."

How can you help others to feel braver against their own fears?: Another question she had to think on. Quionue was certain she had heard a tale somewhere about how one can conquer their fears, but it escaped her for the moment. So she thought of her own life and the fears her twin has. "I would be there for them to tell them that they're bigger and badder than whatever scares them. My sister is afraid of spiders and snakes, so if we ever come across one in our travels, I tell her to think of them as a winding log or a flower head that fell off its stem. It usually helps her to calm down long enough to get away." She smiled, confident in her answer.  

KiiNiku

tursi

Playful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:27 pm
Owner's Name: Tursi
Participating Soquili: Hari
Link to Teepee: here!

"Oh man, snakes. Totally Snakes." Hari said shaking his head, but still laughing. "I mean, hey, if they're in trees, fine, I can kinda see them, but one the ground, this mane is not the easiest thing to see through. Don't want to get one underhoof and bit!" Hari's ears pinned back some. "Happened once when I was young, mom said I had to be more careful. Dad said 'You have wings! man, just fly! Snakes can't fly."

"The over powering sensation of fake courage! That how I got Ziggy out of that tree." He snorted and readjusted his wings. "I couldn't fly, not yet, but I was okay at gliding and had to climb this tree.... long story, crash landing, but I got what I needed to do done!"

"Just gotta laugh, man." Hari grinned. "Laugh and smile, be afraid later, after the need to be is gone. But the best way to defeat your nerves and face those baddies is just grin or laugh or whatever. It helps. It's stupid, but it helps."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:41 pm
Owner's Name: Tirokio
Participating Soquili: Meridah
Link to Teepee: [here]
"There isn't a set creature which frightens me the most, it is a plague which lurks in one's heart which makes me uneasy. Darkness....it can turn even kindest of souls into monsters, feed nightmares into the already turned. To shy away so far from the light's touch....that is what frightens me the most."

"Strength isn't always what is key to the success of the battle. Knowing I have others looking to me will always keep me fighting. My family, Voda...Phoenix...I can't let them down - they will be all the strength I need to see victory."

"To be there. It is a Knight's honor and duty to protect the good against the evil, to be that pillar of strength and courage to aid whomever may need our help. To never leave one's side....that is how I would help someone; for they cannot lose when they have the support of those who care."

Tirokio

Kawaii Fairy

12,000 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cool Cat 500

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:53 pm
Owner's Name: Tsunake
Participating Soquili: Nyx
Link to Teepee: [X]

She hesitates at the question, herlong, serpentine tail flicking back and forth, back and forth. "I'm not certain." The answer isn't exactly satisfying, and she seems to know that as well. "Anything with the potential to destroy is frightening. But not everything with the potential to destroy wishes to destroy. Only the truly chaotic, the unhindered, should be feared." Skinwalkers come to mind, and she pulls her wings closer to her back.

"It would be a feat to find something that could ground me so quickly. If I were trapped inside a closed space, however..." Her smile was wry and perhaps a touch bitter. "All I would have were my words. Reason and logic should be enough to overrule even the most primal of fear... but somehow, it never seems to."

She only blinked for a moment, tilting her head as though uncertain by the question. "A common threat is more likely to create alliances, no matter how fragile they might be. Banding together might be a good solution."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:05 pm
Owner's Name: Laroawan
Participating Soquili: Ziya
Link to Teepee: X
Ziya frowned as she pondered the question. "Well, my adventures have shown me there are many things to fear in this world." She flicked her tail in agitation. "But despite all that my fear is of spiders. Though I know their tiny, just the thought of one sends shivers up my spine."

"I always feel more courageous when my friends are near." A smile crept across her face as she turned to look at the little bird that was tucked away in her hair. "Jaxith is with me always and together we can face anything!" She proclaimed.

"Well, when my children were frightened I reminded them that their ancestors are always with them, looking over them and protecting them. But my children come from a long line of courageous trolls and once they learn how to use those tusks they always feel a bit more brave."  

Laroawan

Dangerous Hunter

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:20 pm
Owner's Name: Amirynth
Participating Soquili: Amirynth
Moving into the heart of summer it seems that everything is stirring. What creature is it that frightens you the most and why?: Rynn paused for a long moment to think. Pretty much everything frightened her in some respect but if she had to pick just one thing that scared her the most... "Skin walkers..." She spoke in hushed whispers. "They are only here t-t-to harm and h-h-hurt and k-k-kill." Her wings still showed the tatters from her attack, something that may never heal properly.

If you are scared of something that you can’t physically force away, how do you make yourself feel more courageous?: "I don't know..." Rynn shivered lightly, her small stature seeming even smaller. "I g-g-guess if there are others there with you, it c-c-could help with c-c-courage?"

How can you help others to feel braver against their own fears?: Amirynth shook her head, "I'm not very g-g-good with that at all... even my d-d-daughters are b-b-braver than myself." She felt like curling up into a ball to get away from these questions, not sure why they were being asked of her. "Malis says that actions s-s-speak louder than words and s-s-sometimes if you act like you are not afraid then you c-c-can even fool yourself. I d-d-don't think I c-c-could ever do that though..."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:03 pm
Owner's Name: JetAlmeara
Participating Soquili: Honor
Link to Teepee: Link

Frighten's me? Oh you silly beast..nothing frighten's me! Fear is but an emotion to be ignored..it stunts your thought process, freeze's your muscles..altogether useless if you ask me! And really what is there to be afraid of? If you train hard enough..prepare rather then flounce around like some of these other Soquili do then you have absolutely nothing to be afraid of. Frighten me! Ha...your a silly creature you know that?

I told you already! Nothing frighten's me..and I really don't understand what your asking anyways? How and why would someone be afraid of something that wasn't real? Or are you talking about something like a fear of heights? That's just sad. Training should make you confident and courageous enough to deal with such nebulous and pointless fears.

Well I expect I would spend some time training them - as I've already explained training and preparation are the keys to overcoming any fears that someone might have. If they feel adequately prepared to face whatever it happens to be that frightens them..well they they won't be frightened...understand? Why re you so obsessed with fear anyways? Do you need training?  

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:48 pm
Owner's Name: tefla
Participating Soquili: Serket
Link to Teepee: Here
Serket's tail whips back and forth as the usdia thinks. "The creature that frightens me the most is the one that supposedly created this territory but has left for parts unknown. My mother told me about Samsara. She scares me but I have a weapon."

Serket pauses and regards the question. "I think I'd try telling myself that everything will be okay. If something can't be forced away physically it cannot hurt me."

Serket glances around puzzled. "The only other one here is my mom. No one really comes to see us and so there isn't anyone we can talk to. Daimhin fears that we will leave him but momma seems to reassure him that we won't leave."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:08 pm
Owner's Name: Sabin Duvert
Participating Soquili: Hyde Jekyll
User Image
Link to Teepee: Here!
Moving into the heart of summer it seems that everything is stirring. What creature is it that frightens you the most and why?: Frightens me? Oh dear, nooo. I should be the one doing the frightening, my dear. I will run alongside the predators! Chase down the weak and the meek.

... *Snorts* What? That's not what you want to hear? The only thing I HATE that.. gives me pause for thought *scowls* is that damndable Jekyll. HE is the meek one, and when he is in control, he can get me into sooo much trouble that could easily be avoided.

Jekyll: I... uhm... well... perhaps if I ask nicely... or give it the right of way...
Hyde: NO! You let ME take care of it >3 Just.... go to sleep... and don't worry...

How can you help others to feel braver against their own fears?: Now why would I want to do that? Tsk, that seems like such a silly concept. Why, I will capitalize on those fears! Bring them to the front and have them QUAKE in their horseshoes.  

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:04 pm
Owner's Name: Kamiki
Participating Soquili: Angharad
Link to Teepee: here
Moving into the heart of summer it seems that everything is stirring. What creature is it that frightens you the most and why?: "Oh my. I've never seen one, but skinwalkers terrify me. I've heard the stories, so everytime I hear a wolf howl, I wonder..."

If you are scared of something that you can’t physically force away, how do you make yourself feel more courageous?: "I just think about my family, and how I don't want to leave them yet."

How can you help others to feel braver against their own fears?: "I've never really thought on it. I guess I would so the same; try to remind them of the important things so they want to keep fighting."  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff