Welcome to Gaia! ::

♔ ▬ B l i s s

Back to Guilds

(Yaoi RP) Bliss is a beach side city populated by men. 

Tags: master,slave,slavery,servitude, high, role-play, romance,yaoi,, university,college,beach,city, fantasy,neko,furry,demon,vampire, werewolf,monster,love,school 

Reply Master's Homes
The Home of Andreas Papadakis and Cyril Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dylanseke
Vice Captain

Devoted Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:37 am
Ryuu sky

User Image Andreas gave a soft laugh and hugged Cyril close. "you're so cute," he told him warmly. "Okay, I'll teach you the alphabet song, that will be a start." He sang Cyril the alphabet song then got him to join in.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:16 pm
Dylanseke

User Image
Cyril caught on fast and felt pleased with him self.he then started to play with his masters hair. He had trouble staying on task after he learned the song and then yawned he was slightly tired but it was only mid day. After his master taught him some words he started bulding sentences he wrote
"
the boy picks up the red ball.
Blue is the best color.
Cyril Likes Andreas.
"
the last one he smiled at he learned how to spell his masters name after many failed attempts. he started doodeling pictures on some paper. the pictuers were surprisingly good.  

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25

Dylanseke
Vice Captain

Devoted Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:02 pm
Ryuu sky

"That's really good, Cyril. Well done, pet," Andreas praised the boy, ruffling his hair and kissing his cheek. "You're very good at drawing. I was thinking about your lessons - I may hire a tutor to teach you properly, that way you can progress through your grades quickly and catch up with where you should be."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:05 am
Dylanseke

User Image
Cyril nodded and smiled 'I can't wait to learn so I can make master smile' he thought "yes I like that" he said that to the kiss and the tutor idea. He found a book and picked it up "can you show me this?"  

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25

Dylanseke
Vice Captain

Devoted Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:11 am
Ryuu sky

User Image Andreas smiled. "Of course,pet. Tell you what, let's go snuggle up on the couch and I'll read it to you. We'll have a storybook hour. Come on."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:25 am
Dylanseke

User Image
Cyril took the book and hopped onto the couch he waited till his master sat on the couch and currled up next to his master."I like hearing Andreas voice." He said with a smile he wanted to make his master happy but didnt know how. The book Cyril had picked out was Snow White he giggled a little he liked the letter S that is why he chose it.  

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25

Dylanseke
Vice Captain

Devoted Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:54 am
Ryuu sky

User Image Andreas put one arm around Cyril and pulled him closer, snuggling him up to listen to the story. He read the book to him, using different voices for the different characters and making all the appropriate sound effects to make the boy laugh. When the story was finished, Andreas asked Cyril if he would like to do some baking with him. "We can make fairy cakes and rock buns" he told him with a warm smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:06 pm
Dylanseke

User Image
Cyril loved the story and started laugthig when his master made the funny the voices. he liked his master holding him and it made him happy. when his master asked him about baking he had never done that before "ok." he got up and went into the kitchen. he looked around for the pan and took awhile to find it but he did. Cyril showed it to his master "is this it?"  

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25

Dylanseke
Vice Captain

Devoted Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:14 pm
Ryuu sky

User Image "We're bound to need the pan for some of the cooking. Let's pop it up on the hob for now til later" Andreas said softly, not wanting to discourage the boys efforts. "I'll show you the things we need for baking. We need this big mixing bowl" he reached up and took it from the shelf and handed it to Cyril to put on the table. "We need these measuring scales and we need wooden spoons and a knife and a whisk." He put the things in a neat row on the table as he said what they were. "Now we need flour, sugar and yeast. They're all in this cupboard here." He showed Cyril the packets. "Last thing we need is butter from the fridge."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:31 pm
Dylanseke

User Image
Cyril went and got the butter he had to jump since it was on the top shelf and he was just a tad bit shorter. He handed it to andreas he smiled "is that it!" Cyril had never cooked before  

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25

Dylanseke
Vice Captain

Devoted Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:49 pm
Ryuu sky

User Image "Yes, that's it. Well done, Cyril. Oh, and I forgot we'll needs eggs too. Can you fetch eggs please? Then all you have to do is listen carefully and I'll tell you how to make the cakes, okay pet?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:47 pm
Dylanseke

User Image
Cyril went to get the eggs and brought them back to his master. He did what he was told on how to make the cakes he had trouble striring it since it kept getting stuck. after that cyril tried to make frosting but got some on his clothes.  

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25

Dylanseke
Vice Captain

Devoted Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:48 am
Ryuu sky

Andreas laughed softly. "Don't worry, cooking is messy. That's part of the fun. I don't mind if you get a bit dirty now and then." he told him, kissing him on the nose. "So, how about we go play in the back yard for a bit? I've got a ball somewhere around."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:39 pm
Dylanseke

User Image
Cyril nodded to his master and walked to the back door.'i do want to ask master some things...maybe later' he went outside and sat laid down on the grass this was the first time he's laied on grass or touched it.
He rolled around smiling and humming. He had a great life with his master he had never been happier.  

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25

Dylanseke
Vice Captain

Devoted Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:56 pm
Ryuu sky

"You can ask me anything, Cyril" Andreas told the boy, happy to see him having fun. "Ask me now, love. Don't be anxious."  
Master's Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff