Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Memorial Park Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:58 pm
Smile, the worst is yet to come.
We'll be lucky if we ever see the sun.
Got nowhere to go, we could be here for a while...
But the future is forgiven, so smile.
We're trying so hard to get it all right-
But only feel lonely at the end of the night.
And I wanna be somewhere away from this place...
Yeah, somewhere just a little closer to grace.

User Image
E L E A Z A R
D R A V E N
B R A D L E Y

RavenclawSixth YearHalfbloodAdopted

Lea knew his sob story had won the boy-man over, and he probably would have felt more triumphant about that had every word of it not been entirely true. But he didn't know what else to do but nod. It was too late to take any of it back now. He waited for a solid answer to what he'd asked without really coming right out and asking. Maybe it was stupid of him, but he didn't know the exact protocol for this sort of thing. If there even was one. He sure as hell hadn't heard of it.

"I'd figured that death was kind of permanent, yeah," he said with the barest hint of a smile, a hopeful-ish look in his eyes. This was the closest feeling to hope he'd had in a long time. He'd take it over wishing he didn't feel anything at all. "I know what I'm getting myself into," Lea said more firmly. He'd done his homework on the topic. He'd researched. He wasn't charging into this blindly. He knew what he was giving up, and he'd give up a thousand days if it meant he could spend a thousand nights not being afraid anymore. "This is... it's what I want."

The rather serious mood was lightened by the guy's moniker, which Lea assumed he went by in vampire circles. He'd seen the Star Wars movies. His da was a fan. It was almost a little reassuring. If you named yourself Jedi... you couldn't be that bad, right? And anyone had to be better than Roald. "Doesn't seem like it," he agreed, fighting back his amusement at the name and failing a little bit. Hey, it was funny, and what else was there to laugh about right now? "Eleazar Bradley. Or Lea." He looked around a little, and then back at Chris. "So do we do this here, or? And does it matter where you-," he jerked his head a bit and scratched his neck awkwardly. "Because if it could just be on the arm or something... that'd be great."

OOC:
Diamond Wales

And time will eventually knock on my door,
And tell me I'm not needed around anymore.
But he'll hold me so close at the end of the day...
When I'm quiet I can nearly hear him say;
Smile, the worst is yet to come.
We'll be lucky if we ever see the sun.
Got nowhere to turn, and we've got nothing but time-
But the future is forever, so smile, smile, smile...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:11 pm
User Image
                                                And rain falls angry on the tin roof
                                                As we lie awake in my bed.
                                                You're my survival, you're my living proof.
                                                My love is alive and not dead.

User Image

════════════════════════

Dʀᴀɢᴏɴ Cʟᴀɴ Lᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ || Tᴡɪɴ || Eᴅɪᴛᴏʀ ғᴏʀ Wʜɪᴢᴢ Hᴀʀᴅ Bᴏᴏᴋs

════════════════════════

Chris winced at the look in the kid's eyes. Someone that young should not look that hopeful about death. Chris himself was certain that he'd never looked that hopeful, but then again he had a concussion the night he was turned. He could remember that with startling clarity. The feeling of fuzziness and disorientation lifting as he drank blood for the first tile, that was a sensation he couldn't forget. Especially the horror of what he had just done. However, that was neither here nor there, as Lea apparently had made his decision and wasn't budging from it. Chris could only pray that the kid didn't have any lingering regrets after this because, after this? There was nothing after this. It was done, and couldn't be undone. "All right, if this is what you really want. I have to ask, because I'd rather not turn someone who wasn't one hundred percent sure about their decision. It... leaves mental scars that are hard to get over." It was an understatement, but one he couldn't deny. As it was, he straightened up and looked around as Lea asked if it had to be done here. "A bit more privacy would be better, yeah. I'd rather not have the aurors or vampire hunters coming after me for doing this. I'm not, and never will I ever be a murderer. I refuse to start now."

Knowing the park as well as he did, he motioned for Lea to follow him to a more secluded part of the park, where he looked around a bit more before he looked back at the teen. He hadn't answered the question about where he could bite the kid, because he knew that wherever it had to be, he had to drain the kid nearly completely dry for it to even work. Zephyr had lost too much blood when he accidentally turned him and therefore the volume of blood Chris had given had turned the teen. This time, it was a completely healthy teenage boy who he was turning, one who didn't look much older than he was when he himself had been turned initially. Hopefully his experiences with his turning nearly ten years ago would help here. "I can, though it would probably be less painful if I did bite your neck. Volume of blood to drain, and all. It's, well, it's not pleasant. My maker, he warned me about it, and also that I'd thrash around. Human body doesn't like having excessive blood loss. However, if you would prefer somewhere else, I can." Where the blood was lost didn't exactly matter, it might just make it slower and more painful for the kid. He didn't want to do it to the kid, but it was his preference. Chris would just try and make it as easy as he could in that case.

════════════════════════

Thinking: I really need to bring Ada out for a date here again...
                                                Taken By: Adalaide Blythe
                                                OOC: Part of a plot, please do not post unless given permission.

Tell me that we belong together.
                                                Dress it up with the trappings of love.
                                                I'll be captivated,
                                                I'll hang from your lips,
                                                Instead of the gallows of heartache that hang from above

The Forgotten Weasely

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:01 pm
User Image

User Image

Hufflepuff │ Reserve Seeker │ Third Year

Layton felt his heart skip a beat as she informed him of how long she had waited for him to ask her out--he supposed that was what he had just done. And you know what, he hadn't regretted it a bit. She accepted, and even though he knew that Devonte would be mad he was getting involved with one of his worst enemies, he didn't care. Impressing his blonde brother was something Layton stopped trying to do a long time ago. After he figured out what exactly she had actually said in Latin, his hand inadvertently tightened around hers affectionately and guided her along, out of the library and through the halls of the school. "You'll see," he remarked as they swerved along the bustling hallways.

Eventually he had led them out of the warm school and into the cold, February wind, but Layton made sure to keep hold of her hand in his own warm one--partly because it would be very easy for them to get separated if they weren't connected, but for the most part just because he liked the feeling.

If Hogwarts was crowded with people snogging, Hogsmeade was even worse. And it wasn't just students this time--adults alike were too, which was a bit gross, but he managed to lead Selina to where he intended to go, the Memorial Park which was for the most part untouched by the dead grasp of winter. "I thought maybe we could walk around, and.. I don't know, talk." He looked over at her, a bright smile lit up on his face.

Graydon Ironshield

OOC:

━━━━━━

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:43 pm
User Image
                                                    And you don't seem the lying kind
                                                    A shame then I can read your mind
                                                    And all the things that I read there

User Image

════════════════════════

Tʜɪʀᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ |Ⅲ| Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ |Ⅲ| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text.

When Layton took her hand in his, Selina's heart fluttered and her breath quickened. She was also intrigued when he evaded her question. One of the Gryffindors, Ivy or Joel, had once accused her she was afraid to take risks, something she viewed as being a bit presumptive and unfair. She believed in taking measured risk, acting when was necessary, and not tempting the Fates were there wasn't the need. In this, she was involving herself with the brother of someone whom really had little regard for her, not that she gave a whit about Devonte and his poisonous attitudes. She also didn't know what Layton had in mind, and she was ...okay with that.

She also didn't mind leaving the cloistered environs of the castle for Memorial Park. In her time at Hogwarts she'd never had the chance to explore this place which served as touchstone and greensward for the students and faculty of Hogwarts as well as the denizens of Hogsmeade. Even in the depths of winter, the park had a beauty about it, and it was fairly quiet as few of the couples cavorting in town or the school would venture here.

The chill of the air brought a blush of colour to the young girl's cheeks, and she clasped her other hand over his, as they walked along. When Layton suggested they walk about, and just talk, Selina smiled, and answered, "I'd like that."

Deviled Dregs

════════════════════════
                                                    OOC:

Candle lit smile that we both share
                                                    and you know I don't mean to hurt you
                                                    But you know that it means so much
                                                    And you don't even feel a thing

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:43 pm
User Image

User Image

Layton's smile brightened as she agreed to walk and talk with him--despite the winter breeze, that's all he wanted. His hand tightened around hers, interlocking their fingers together as they walked. It just felt natural at this point, and he was glad it did. His eye looked down, watching his feet make prints in the snow as he walked, listening to the crunching and the sounds of distant chatter off in the direction of the village. "If I'm being honest, I really like you, Selina. Though I guess that must be obvious, huh?" He motioned to their connected hands with a chuckle, knowing that if he wanted to be subtle he was definitely failing at it. "And, you know.. I was wondering if you felt the same."

Graydon Ironshield

OOC:

━━━━━━

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:18 pm
Graydon Ironshield
User Image

User Image

════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Text.

Snow drifted lightly down from the dim white sky, coating Selina's hair in a fine filigree net of white, as the two of them walked along. Already the path before them was smoothed and filled, the hills slowly blotted out, while the trees loomed spectrally as their branches were hung heavy with the pure white. The world seemed shrouded and far away, as did her cares and concerns; yesterdays and tomorrows mattered not compared with the moment they were in.

"There's something to be said about being plainspoken and honest," she said softly, chuckling when he did. "And, yes, I've felt the same about you ... and have since last term."

Deviled Dregs

════════════════════════
                                                    OOC:

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:47 pm
User Image

User Image

Layton's face lit up at her words, and it felt like he could warm himself up from his happiness alone, even if that seemed a little implausible. He reached forward, gently dusting some snow off of her dark brown hair. "Since last term..? Goes to show how oblivious I am.." He laughed at his own expense, and gently squeezed the Ravenclaw's hand once more. Layton wasn't exactly a professional bodybuilder, so he wasn't worried about actually hurting Selina's hand. And besides, even if he were physically capable of doing it, the cold weather had weakened his hand a bit.

"I don't suppose this would make us like that couple in the library, would it? Save for the being lectured by a professor, of course." Layton's heart beat abnormally fast, waiting for her response. He wanted her to say yes, of course, but he knew nothing about relationships.. but he supposed no one did their first time.

Graydon Ironshield

OOC:

━━━━━━

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:08 pm
User Image

User Image

════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Text.

Selina couldn't stop smiling as she listened to Layton, and returned the squeeze of her hand with a squeeze of her own, as she looked up into his face, her soulful grey eyes wide with wonder. "We are the souls of discretion, by comparison, of course," she answered his question, her brogue somewhat more pronounced than usual for her. "Other than that, I should think the answer would be 'yes'."

Deviled Dregs

════════════════════════
                                                    OOC:

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:10 pm
User Image

User Image

Layton looked at her absently for a moment, not really sure what she had just said but knowing that it was at least a yes, which was good enough for him. He grinned brightly, his eyes shining just as bright. "Great. Devonte definitely won't be happy, but I could care less what he thinks," he admitted. Especially when it came to girls. He could put up with his brother crushing on Lola, but he couldn't put up with him judging him over the girls he liked--or in this case, dated.

Graydon Ironshield

OOC:

━━━━━━

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:03 pm
User Image

User Image

════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Text.

As she laid her head against Layton's shoulder, Selina said to him, "I wouldna worry about Devonte, he has his own path to walk, an' you have yours. For now, I think, we should just embrace the moment, after all, it is all that we have. Complications will come in their own time as they always do, but that's for another day. Give me today, an' I will be happy."

Deviled Dregs

════════════════════════
                                                    OOC:

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 7:12 pm
User Image

User Image

Layton raised an eyebrow, but decided to sit down on a bench once one came into view. Usually when he had time off, he'd read or get some homework done in the dorms, so he wasn't quite used to all the walking being done in the park. He brushed some snow off the bench with a gloved hand, revealing a tribute engraved into the stone to one of the fallen in the Battle of Hogwarts. "You're right. I just want you to know that you've really made my day, Selina. So.. Thank you for that. Thank you so much." This year had been tense so far, and even if it was already halfway over, he wasn't so sure he'd make it out completely unscathed.

Graydon Ironshield

OOC:

━━━━━━

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:46 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          кєииєтн ℓσωєяу
                                                          Looking Cute at the Park waiting on Kenny
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Nervous
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Uuuugh why do I keep doing this to myseeeelf ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

ℓιкє α ѕ м α ℓ ℓ в σ α т σи тнє σ¢єαи ѕєи∂ιиg в ι g ω α ν є ѕ ιитσ мσтισи ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ι мιgнт σиℓу нανє σ и є м α т ¢ н вυт ι ¢αи мαкє αи є χ ρ ℓ σ ѕ ι σ и ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxxxxx
                                                          αℓℓ тнσѕє тнιиgѕ ι ∂ ι ∂ и ' т ѕ α у ; ωяє¢кιиg вαℓℓѕ ιиѕι∂є м у в я α ι и ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxx
                                                          ι ωιℓℓ ѕ ¢ я є α м тнєм ℓ σ υ ∂ тσиιgнт; ¢αи уσυ н є α я му ν σ ι ¢ є тнιѕ т ι м є ؟ ❦ ❦ ❦xxx
                                                          ═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceJojo wrapped her arms tighter around herself, wondering why in the name of all that was holy in the world she'd asked Kenny to meet her here, of all places. It was February, for crying out loud! Why had she suggested somewhere outdoors for a ruddy date? On the one hand, she knew exactly why, because she hadn't wanted to just repeat their first date (particularly since that one hadn't exactly been great), was still really uncomfortable with the idea of going to The Three Broomsticks with him, and wasn't even remotely interested in the nonsense going on at the tea shop this time of year. She'd poked her head in once out of curiosity and sworn she was never even going to look at the place in the month of February. Plus she figured Kenny would probably hate every second of being there. The Hufflepuff scuffed her boots on the ground, thankful that she was at least able to use a warming charm. She wasn't really all that cold. Just uncomfortable. But she was supposed to be on a date with Kenny, so that was inevitable anyway.

spaceRight, another reason for the ridiculous outside-in-the-wintertime date... No way had she even had the option of wearing something that would make him question her intentions, right? Part of her knew she was being ridiculous, still worrying about that, but the other part of her just wouldn't. Let. It. Go. She sighed, squeezing tighter and willing him to show up. At least if he was here, she could get straight into the mess this was going to end up being and not keep worrying about it. Besides, the more time she had to worry, the worse it would probably be. She didn't even know why she was going on a date with him in the first place, aside from the fact that he'd wanted to since her birthday was coming up (on Valentine's Day, but she generally tried to pretend that wasn't a thing). The fact that he still put up with her was completely mind-boggling, anyway. She would've broken up with her ages ago... Had almost broken up with him a handful of times for that very reason, but chickened out every time. Mostly because she didn't know what she'd do without him, which was stupid and pathetic and-

spaceThe blonde mentally slapped herself. "Get it together," she muttered, glaring at the ground. It was just a date. They'd gone on plenty of dates. She shouldn't still feel this impending sense of dread every time, if she was going to screw it up surely to Merlin she'd have done it by now. In fact, she had, and he hadn't dumped her then, so she was worrying about nothing. Except the fact that he never kissed her anymore was starting to drive her mad, both in a frustrated-hormone kind of way and a 'why doesn't he like kissing me anymore' kind of way. She didn't have anyone to blame but herself, though. Ugh. Jojo glanced up, hoping he got here soon; clearly she should never be left alone with her thoughts, it never went well for her.

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx❦ ❦ ❦ тнιѕ ιѕ му f ι g н т ѕ σ и g ; тαкє вα¢к м у ℓ ι f є ѕσиg
                                                          xxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ ρяσνє ι'м α ℓ я ι g н т ѕσиg ; му ρσωєя'ѕ т υ я и є ∂ υρ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ ѕтαятιиg яιgнт иσω ι'ℓℓ в є ѕ т я σ и g ; ι'ℓℓ ρℓαу му f ι g н т ѕ σ и g
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ αи∂ ι ∂ σ и ' т я є α ℓ ℓ у ¢ α я є ιf иσвσ∂у єℓѕє в є ℓ ι є ν є ѕ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ '¢αυѕє ι'νє ѕ т ι ℓ ℓ g σ т α ℓσт σf fιgнт ℓ є f т ι и м є

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:34 pm
User Image
                                                  I know we got it good, but they got it made,
                                                  And their grass is getting greener each day,
                                                  I know things are looking up, but soon they'll take us down,
                                                  Before anybody's knowing our name

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════
                                                  Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ Aʟᴜᴍɴɪ || Tᴀᴛᴛᴏᴏ Aʀᴛɪsᴛ || Mᴜɢɢʟᴇʙᴏʀɴ
                                                  ════════════════════════

Kenny meandered through the park, hands shoved deep into his pockets as he strode toward his meeting place with Jojo. It wasn't like he was trying to avoid the date. It was more like, well, he just couldn't describe it. They'd been dating for years now, and he liked her a lot, it's just that sometimes it got really frustrating whenever Jojo seemed to freak out about their relationship. No, he hadn't wanted to do what Jojo wanted months ago, but ever since, she'd been really antsy and trying to hide from him. It had gotten extremely awkward, and he was afraid that because he hadn't wanted to do that with her, she was having sudden second thoughts about their relationship. The wedding hadn't helped, and only seemed to widen whatever gulf had divided them. He sighed, rubbing his forehead and thinking this was a right old mess. How was it that Jer and Gypsy had actually survived their relationship to marriage, anyway? He was sure that was rockier than his relationship with Jojo, and yet he'd been a groomsman at their wedding. He figured he was forever going to be doomed with saying or doing the things that made Jojo doubt their relationship, and he didn't like it.

He ran a hand through his hair, having paused in his walk to take a deep breath and sort through his jumbled thoughts on the matter. In his pocket was a small box with Jojo's birthday present in it, and he turned it over and over in his pockets. What was he supposed to do? He couldn't just snog Jojo senseless like what Jer suggested, and he couldn't very well do what Jer did with Gypsy when her parents passed away. He let out a frustrated groan and scratched the back of his head. This was already going to be a messy date, wasn't it? There was no getting away from that fact. It was just going to be one of those days where he was stuck on how to be around his girlfriend and there wasn't a thing he could do about it.

Sadly, it didn't take long for Kenny to make it to where Jojo was, shuffling his feet and trying vainly to hide a blush he already knew was forming on his cheeks. Ruddy traitors. He looked up and bit his lip, thinking this could be worse than the time he had talked to her after the disastrous events in Hogsmeade years ago. At least there wasn't someone trying to kill them this time. Right?
                                                  "Um, hey Jojo. I hope I didn't keep you waiting. I, um, I nearly forgot something back at home before I apparated to Hogsmeade." There. That wasn't too hard of a greeting, right? Nice and neutral. Now if only he could quit blushing like some priest being introduced to the concept of sex, he'd be set.

════════════════════════
                                                  Thinking: Okay, quit blushing you idiot!
                                                  Taken By: Persephone Tempest
                                                  OOC:

[x]

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Do you think I'm special? Do you think I'm nice?
                                                  Am I bright enough to shine in your spaces?
                                                  Between the noise you hear, and the sounds you like
                                                  Are we just sinking in an ocean of faces?

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:19 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          кєииєтн ℓσωєяу
                                                          Looking Cute at the Park waiting on Kenny
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Nervous
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Uuuugh why do I keep doing this to myseeeelf ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

ℓιкє α ѕ м α ℓ ℓ в σ α т σи тнє σ¢єαи ѕєи∂ιиg в ι g ω α ν є ѕ ιитσ мσтισи ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ι мιgнт σиℓу нανє σ и є м α т ¢ н вυт ι ¢αи мαкє αи є χ ρ ℓ σ ѕ ι σ и ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxxxxx
                                                          αℓℓ тнσѕє тнιиgѕ ι ∂ ι ∂ и ' т ѕ α у ; ωяє¢кιиg вαℓℓѕ ιиѕι∂є м у в я α ι и ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxx
                                                          ι ωιℓℓ ѕ ¢ я є α м тнєм ℓ σ υ ∂ тσиιgнт; ¢αи уσυ н є α я му ν σ ι ¢ є тнιѕ т ι м є ؟ ❦ ❦ ❦xxx
                                                          ═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceJojo didn't jump, so score one for her. She figured it'd be the only point she got today, anyway, so might as well relish it. She blushed a bit when she looked up at him, shaking her head. "Um, no? I just got here a couple minutes ago?" she told him, trying to be reassuring. But she almost felt like it came off as passive aggressive or something due to her insufferable habit of making things sound like a question when she was nervous. Hopefully he was used to it enough by now he didn't take it that way, she thought glumly. She didn't want him to think she was annoyed at him or something. Especially since the only reason she could think to be annoyed would be her having waited for him in the cold, and the location had been her suggestion. It'd be pretty awful of her to be upset with him over something when it hadn't been his idea. She chewed her lip and fiddled with her hands behind her back, trying to gauge and see if she'd upset him.

spaceAfter a moment, though, she mentally slapped herself. She was doing it again, worrying too much and being stupid. The blonde gathered up her will and closed the distance between them, wrapping her arms around him in a hug. "I forgot my hat," she told him with a faint smile and another shrug. "So, um, you're doing better than me? Since you remembered whatever it was and all." Her cheeks flushed darker, and she pointed out to herself that he had been blushing, too. No reason to get all embarrassed and make herself turn red as a tomato, right? It didn't really help, though. Sometimes she wasn't sure what her natural skin tone was these days. She was pretty sure Kenny had no idea, since she didn't think he'd ever seen her without a blush. The lip-chewing resumed, and then she finally stepped back, swallowing and crossing her arms. "Um, so... walk?" she asked, and then internally rolled her eyes at herself. No, they were just going to stand here the whole time. Obviously. Shouldn't she have this figured out by now? Then again, she never seemed to get anything figured out. She was pretty much constantly bewildered by everything. That had to wear off eventually, right? She sure as hell hoped so.

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx❦ ❦ ❦ тнιѕ ιѕ му f ι g н т ѕ σ и g ; тαкє вα¢к м у ℓ ι f є ѕσиg
                                                          xxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ ρяσνє ι'м α ℓ я ι g н т ѕσиg ; му ρσωєя'ѕ т υ я и є ∂ υρ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ ѕтαятιиg яιgнт иσω ι'ℓℓ в є ѕ т я σ и g ; ι'ℓℓ ρℓαу му f ι g н т ѕ σ и g
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ αи∂ ι ∂ σ и ' т я є α ℓ ℓ у ¢ α я є ιf иσвσ∂у єℓѕє в є ℓ ι є ν є ѕ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ '¢αυѕє ι'νє ѕ т ι ℓ ℓ g σ т α ℓσт σf fιgнт ℓ є f т ι и м є

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:48 pm
User Image
                                                  I know we got it good, but they got it made,
                                                  And their grass is getting greener each day,
                                                  I know things are looking up, but soon they'll take us down,
                                                  Before anybody's knowing our name

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════
                                                  Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ Aʟᴜᴍɴɪ || Tᴀᴛᴛᴏᴏ Aʀᴛɪsᴛ || Mᴜɢɢʟᴇʙᴏʀɴ
                                                  ════════════════════════

Kenny nodded, feeling nervous. At least he wasn't late, or she hadn't been super early. That would have made this even more awkward. "That's good. The not being late thing. I didn't want to keep you freezing out here if you were early or if I was late, after all." He shuffled from foot to foot, really feeling uncomfortable, and nearly jumped when she hugged him. Nearly. He'd checked himself in time to prevent that from happening. He wrapped his arms around her however, figuring if nothing else, he could try and keep her warm. He chuckled a bit, thinking that Jojo forgetting her hat was something that only she'd worry about. Granted, he didn't have a hat, but he did have a hood with his coat, so he wasn't completely unprepared for the cold.

When she suggested they walk, Kenny nodded, thinking that wasn't a bad idea. If nothing else, it might distract him from the idea forming in his head. Well, it wasn't forming. It'd formed weeks ago, ever since the night at Jer's wedding. Partly he wondered if it was really a good idea, while the other part of him was worried that he was losing the first person that he had feelings for outside of his family. He hated that he was mentally comparing his relationship to his parents', but here he was, and that was what he was doing.
                                                  "Walking's good. I mean, I don't mind it. Though, I got you something for your birthday. Umm, here, happy birthday." He handed over the box to Jojo, hoping she liked it. He knew she loved butterflies, and he'd found it and thought it was perfect. As for the other thing, he didn't say anything about that. He'd figure out a good time to bring it up. However, he felt like he had to say something though. Part of him was terrified to say it, while another part was urging him on. Ugh, this had to be the feeling someone got when they were at war with themselves. "Umm, Jojo, you do realize I really care about you, right? I mean, I don't want to lose you or anything, and if there's something wrong, you can tell me. You know that, right?"

════════════════════════
                                                  Thinking: Okay, quit blushing you idiot!
                                                  Taken By: Persephone Tempest
                                                  OOC:

[x]

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Do you think I'm special? Do you think I'm nice?
                                                  Am I bright enough to shine in your spaces?
                                                  Between the noise you hear, and the sounds you like
                                                  Are we just sinking in an ocean of faces?

Cara MiaKitty

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces