Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Fang and Claws Plot Thread- updated 11/3! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:00 am
magnadearel

That could work. Lil' Tollak going on a Viking with all these big adults XD I'll let you know when I have Tordenskalls cert so they can go a-Viking c:

I like the idea of Calder bragging to her and Aajamaak just feeding him more mint in the process, not even caring. XD

I'm up for either with Sahar. Honestly poor thing just needs direction in her life since she's been wandering forever and needs a place to settle down in. Though, just a heads up, if she interacts with a bonded pair she'll probably try hiding from them rather then speak to them at first. Paranoia of being eaten and all.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:25 am
Saint Sergio

CaliWolfe

@Saint- Lol, we can take it slow. Which one do you want to do first?
@Cali- Sounds good. Wheee viking party!
Lmao! XD Too funny, we must do this.
Do you want her to join a pride? Not sure what else a place to settle down in would equate to. XD All my familiars are pretty nice, though Bixeq is a bit of a loud mouth. I'd say Lore is my sweetest familiar. We could do two rps with her. First Sahar meeting Lore, then Lore introduces L'envoi her lion. XD He is also sweet.

magnadearel

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:34 am
magnadearel

Awesome, now both my little Vikings have something to look forward to X3

Yeah, I'm looking for a pride for her to be in XD. That sounds perfect! Then Sahar won't hide in a corner from them ^^;;  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:39 am
CaliWolfe

Ooo Lore and her lion are in an I/T pride, Kath's Draak'kinders if you'd like to look into it before we rp them.  

magnadearel

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:54 am
magnadearel

It sounds interesting, would you be up for Sahar also bonding to your lion so she doesn't end up as food? XD *read that in one of the posts* I think she could live comfortably there, but I don't really have anyone to send there with her. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:04 am
CaliWolfe

If you'd like to do that, it's alright with me. ^_^ L'envoi has protected Lore from becoming hyena food once.  

magnadearel

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:07 am
magnadearel

Alright, let's do that then 8D

I'll set one of the RPs up for them soonish.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:10 am
CaliWolfe

Awesome. Thank you.  

magnadearel

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:55 am
magnadearel

Sahar x Lore  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:44 pm
Jabari claims Manyara, and does not care what you think about it <3  

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

magnadearel

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:36 am
Znaruto
Jabari claims Manyara, and does not care what you think about it <3

*Giggles*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:48 pm
I was perusing your journal and I noticed Tstew Seze. I was wondering if you'd like to see if her and Tsun are compatible at all. He was raised in the pride as a very small cub, by just his father, he doesn't remember his mom at all. He could be her gentler side as he is a bit of a pushover and strongly believes kindness is always the way to go.

magnadearel

nessiaing

magnadearel

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:16 pm
nessiaing

Oooo your boy is handsome. I would love to see if they get along. Or I have Pallas there too as another option.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:12 pm
magnadearel
nessiaing

Oooo your boy is handsome. I would love to see if they get along. Or I have Pallas there too as another option.

Would you prefer him with one of the other? Let me know and I can get us an rp started  

nessiaing

magnadearel

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:27 pm
nessiaing
Would you prefer him with one of the other? Let me know and I can get us an rp started

I couldn't say without rping him with them. >.< Both are pretty headstrong females lol. Feel free to start an rp with whoever you like. I'll reply to it when I can later this weekend.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff