Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)
Midnight Lounge (guestbook and chatter thread) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bubbling_Stream

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 8:32 pm
Artemis Rose
Bubbling_Stream
Welp..I'm doing pretty good over in CA. How about you?
I'm fine here in OK and... *yawns* sleepy!! gonk
I'm getting kinda tired too..Meh.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 8:18 am
Hi There ^^ I'm new in here XDD Hope to enjoy this guild ^^ See you ^^  

SirCrow

Artemis Rose

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 11:22 am
SirCrow
Hi There ^^ I'm new in here XDD Hope to enjoy this guild ^^ See you ^^
Welcome!!^^ Please call me Rose!! and I hope you enjoy our Guild as well!! Please feel free to post in the 'Guild ideas' thread and whatnot!! biggrin

-Rose

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 12:24 pm
Ok ^^ I'll do it ^^ Thanks you ^^ Nice to meet you XDD  

SirCrow

Artemis Rose

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 12:56 pm
SirCrow
Ok ^^ I'll do it ^^ Thanks you ^^ Nice to meet you XDD
Nice to meet ya too!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:06 pm
I was looking arround the guild and I watched the Academy section. It's a bit empty, but look great. I would like to know If I can post things, or if it's just for teachers to write. Because in Astrology one is too imcomplete ^^U XDDD It's nice, but Astrology is more complicated than that ^^ I would like to post Celtic, Chinese and the Importance of "Ascendents" I think in english is sayed like this XDD in the I-Ching one (the normal zodiacal signs, as Aries, Leo, Capricorn,scorpio,etc...)

I'm not too good in this, but I like a lot this subject ^^ If I could help in whatever you want just ask ^^  

SirCrow

Artemis Rose

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:36 pm
SirCrow
I was looking arround the guild and I watched the Academy section. It's a bit empty, but look great. I would like to know If I can post things, or if it's just for teachers to write. Because in Astrology one is too imcomplete ^^U XDDD It's nice, but Astrology is more complicated than that ^^ I would like to post Celtic, Chinese and the Importance of "Ascendents" I think in english is sayed like this XDD in the I-Ching one (the normal zodiacal signs, as Aries, Leo, Capricorn,scorpio,etc...)

I'm not too good in this, but I like a lot this subject ^^ If I could help in whatever you want just ask ^^
It would be best to PM [.Yua.] about that as it is her class. but thats for asking!^^

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:01 pm
Ok ^^ I'll do it ^^ Sorry XDD  

SirCrow

Artemis Rose

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:34 pm
SirCrow
Ok ^^ I'll do it ^^ Sorry XDD
No need to be sorry! Its alright!^^

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 11:07 am
Heheh Oks ^^ I tend to excuse myself ^^ XDD

Just for curiosity ^^U ( I don't think is said like this in english ^^U) Do you use to celebrate Esbats too ? ^^ Will you celebrate the next one ? ^^
13/04  

SirCrow

Coco Fluffernutter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 6:55 pm
hiyo all witches warlocks animungi and such I am happy to be back here to see all of you in the hut sweatdrop

wtf am i talking about... question  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 5:50 am
Coco Fluffernutter
hiyo all witches warlocks animungi and such I am happy to be back here to see all of you in the hut sweatdrop

wtf am i talking about... question
Hello! and.... I haven't a clue of what you're talking about. xp

Artemis Rose

Cameo-of-Gaiety

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 3:06 pm
Hullo~
So, its chit chat time. Sheeby doo!
Um.... yea. Spring break is next week for me! ^_^ I'll be on Gaia alot! ^_^ Maybe I'll be able to get the Emo glasses which are the first step in my search for all the items required to make my Avi represent me. Right now, the only thing about her that really does is the look of innocence. lol.
ummmmmm.... So yea...
How has life been for you all?
rather busy for me.... between work, and school...
wait a minute... work? WORK! I HAVE TO GO GET READY FOR WORK!!!!
eeeeeeeeeeeep! eek
Toodles Dahlings!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 12:20 pm
Yumi-Neko-chan
Hullo~
So, its chit chat time. Sheeby doo!
Um.... yea. Spring break is next week for me! ^_^ I'll be on Gaia alot! ^_^ Maybe I'll be able to get the Emo glasses which are the first step in my search for all the items required to make my Avi represent me. Right now, the only thing about her that really does is the look of innocence. lol.
ummmmmm.... So yea...
How has life been for you all?
rather busy for me.... between work, and school...
wait a minute... work? WORK! I HAVE TO GO GET READY FOR WORK!!!!
eeeeeeeeeeeep! eek
Toodles Dahlings!
well that's good news!
Life?! well.... uhm.... *thinks* that's hard to say!! lol... my life has been messed up and wrong for many years then it was lonely... and then it got a bit better.... and now its ok but I have learned that life is what you make it. good or bad... its my life and I'll live it day by day and I'll never give up hope!!  

Artemis Rose

Cameo-of-Gaiety

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 1:32 pm
Artemis Rose
well that's good news!
Life?! well.... uhm.... *thinks* that's hard to say!! lol... my life has been messed up and wrong for many years then it was lonely... and then it got a bit better.... and now its ok but I have learned that life is what you make it. good or bad... its my life and I'll live it day by day and I'll never give up hope!!

Good philosphy! That is how I try to go about things too... ("try" being the operative word here... wink )  
*~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games