Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Butchered Hetalia rp. . . (working title) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:24 am
Although he knew that specific nurse for a long time, she never ceased to amaze and Francis, after she spoke, became a little red at her comment. It was all in good fun, though, and she knew that as well as he did.

"Well, you 'eard the woman! Quit trying to get een my underwear, Lucy~ He grinned and gently let go of her, allowing her to get off so she could eat. "You need to keep your strength up, darleeng, and seducing me ees not going to 'elp."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:34 am
Lucia blushed more her nose threatening to bleed. "Can I try seducing you after I've eaten?" She asked moving back and sitting up trying to make herself look adorable. The nurse grinned at Lucia's look and left the room again closing the door completely this time to leave them alone. Lucia cut up her food turning her expression to Francis again big green adorable eyes.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:41 am
"We'll see, darleeng~ Don't get too excited, eet's not good for your health~" He agreed, her eyes were adorable. But he still had better control than just going after her. He also intended to show that his objective was to not only get in her pants. He loved her, but it wasn't only physical. Francis sat up beside her and kissed her cheek softly. Then he was reminded that he had never acted this way with anyone else. Honestly, he was just fine with that.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:50 am
Lucia smiled softly a blush gently dusted her cheeks. "Okay," She said. "I'll be a good girl." Slowly, she cut up her food then drowned it in gravy and began eating it.

"She has more control than I thought." Principle Powers hummed pacing his office. The nurse filling him in. "And you're sure the mark is the same on both of them?"

"Yes sure. I checked them both over myself." The nurse replied. "And we haven't found the bodies either. It appears, unlike the others who had no bond, she has control around him. Complete control, unless her life or his is threatened. This Gentry is of no danger to us, unless something happens to France."
Mr Powers stroked his beard.
"Then we best make sure nothing happens to him shall we? Best make sure nothing provokes her either. I saw what she can do and the health teacher is right. She can tap into his water powers. The more she does it the less strain it'll put on her body-"

"But sir, she can't use her own Earth powers without having a nose bleed either. My guess is she wasn't raised learning about herself. My guess her power was dormant. Something happened to her parents to make her snap. She doesn't remember that night but sir if we figure out what happened we'll know-"

"Not yet. We'll give them until the next full moon. We all know the Water Gentry are more powerful during the full moon. We'll observe her then start digging. But only after the full moon." Mr Powers commanded. The nurse nodded then left with a heavy sigh. Maybe she shouldn't have reported in to her boss after all. . .  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:10 am
Somehow, although of that he was unsure, Francis had a feeling that his boss wouldn't be through with Lucy. He didn't want to worry her, though. "I'm glad you 'ave such an apetite, darleeng. What deed you 'ave een mind for our leetle day of music, mm? We can do whatever you desire~" he said, stroking her hair gently and beginning to braid it. Tonight, after she went to bed, he and the principal would be having a little chat.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:16 am
Lucia blushed pausing mid chew when he started talking. Playing with her hair now? She smiled softly and finished her food. "So many genres. Depends on what I feel like at the time." She never liked any one playing with her hair. Ever. She realized she let him say and do things she never let even her parents do. "Would you like a mouthful of pumpkin mi ammore?" Luce asked smiling with a dust of pink on her cheeks.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:02 am
"You're too sweet, ma cher~." Then, he stopped playing with her hair, thinking she might be uncomfortable with it. If she didn't like it, though, she should make that known. Planting another kiss on her cheek, he smiled and snuggled close to her, unsure of why he did so when he was never one to show affection; only receive it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:19 pm
"Why'd you stop?" Luce whined. "I like it when you play with my hair." She kept eating her food smiling softly moving a hand down to his thigh rubbing it a little. Her eyes glowed but her face showed a little sadness and her lip trembled. She loved it when he touched her, even when it was something small. She adored it wanted to never end but he ended it. Why?  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:38 pm
"You like eet, mon amour? Well zhen, I should continue, non?" Francis smiled, continuing to play with her hair and making it into an elaborate French braid. "Eef you are uncomfortable weeth somezhing, zhen let me know, darleeng." A light blush plagued his fair cheeks when she rubbed his thigh. He looked at her in the eyes, noticing her expression. "What's zhe matter?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:41 pm
She smiled again when he returned to playing with her hair. Her eyes still glowing but her face brightened into a big smile. "Nothing mi ammore." She purred. "Was just sad you stopped playing with my hair but I'm happy again now you returned to it. And don't worry if there's something I don't like I'll tell you. I promise." She kissed his cheek noting the blush on them and continued to rub his thigh.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:58 pm
"Perfect~ I'm so glad I can trust you to be 'onest weeth me, ma cher." Francis looked away from her, the color on his face becoming a bit brighter. He enjoyed this, though, and considered she was teasing with him. He finished the braid in her hair and smiled. "Beautiful~"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:22 pm
Lucia smiled happily abandoning her food to admire the braid her eyes shining at him. Her hand went through his hair. Her hand moved from his hair to his cheek. She leaned forward and kissed him softly. Her pupils dialated from the pain medication. "Something is bothering you mi ammore." She pured pecking his cheek. "Is it that old man?"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:37 pm
Francis smiled and returned the gesture, blinking at her dilated eyes and thinking maybe she was a bit out of it because of the meds. "Just a leetle, darleeng. Common worries for mon amour~. Are you feeling alright?" Francis placed a hand to Lucy's forehead and sighed softly. " 'Ave you ever taken morphine before, ma cher?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:09 pm
Lucia smiled drunkenly up at him nuzzling into his touch. "Once, in the hospital before I ran away. They used it to sedate me. Horrible stuff. But it worked." She frowned and looked Francis over. "Why are you wearing a bunny outfit? Are we going to a party?" She frowned. "You should know I hate parties." She stuck out her tongue. "And I hope you give him a piece of your mind! He's creepy!"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash