Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
[ Plots] I WANT ALL THE RPS! ALL THE PLOTS! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:12 pm
Chi Sohma
For either Kujali or Tabansi,
for mate plot- [ Sultana ] I believe I will have her as an informant for the K'N. Or that's what I hope. What Im thinking is if your interested in Taban and her. I'd have Ami meet them both and bring them in. Since they were brought in together, more likely to band/work together. I think Ami has a mate plot in the works but if something happens I'll let you know. but DEF some rp.

For Malkia's sister.
Of course sibling rp. She is a very strong seer and she hasn't quite left the En Gedi pride grounds yet because she is 'delicate'. I want her to move semi soonish. So if your down for that. I also wanted to offer,
Aamaal for her. He could help them move to anywhere they'd like and he is just your neighborhood 'genie'.

I also have User Image]Airk who is looking for mate plots.

Who would you like to start? Or who :] ?

Almost forgot, as for tsu Id love to rp with your lass smile

I started the RP for Tsu and Faatina here - I'm also going to start one for a meeting between Tabansi and Sultana, where she can convince him into the KN. My other Cheetah has recently connected with his twin brother, so whatever he does I think they're going to do together, so I'm going to refrain from making any pridal decisions. xD

As for Kayitz, she actually just had a meeting with their mother (still in-progress, but) and canonically is still pregnant, which could be something she can use to help drag Malkia from their toxic ex-pridelands. And she actually just had a litter two months ago, so if either of your boys are into single moms ;D Feel free to start whatever. xD

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:09 pm
Ruler of Everything
Chi Sohma
For either Kujali or Tabansi,
for mate plot- [ Sultana ] I believe I will have her as an informant for the K'N. Or that's what I hope. What Im thinking is if your interested in Taban and her. I'd have Ami meet them both and bring them in. Since they were brought in together, more likely to band/work together. I think Ami has a mate plot in the works but if something happens I'll let you know. but DEF some rp.

For Malkia's sister.
Of course sibling rp. She is a very strong seer and she hasn't quite left the En Gedi pride grounds yet because she is 'delicate'. I want her to move semi soonish. So if your down for that. I also wanted to offer,
Aamaal for her. He could help them move to anywhere they'd like and he is just your neighborhood 'genie'.

I also have User Image]Airk who is looking for mate plots.

Who would you like to start? Or who :] ?

Almost forgot, as for tsu Id love to rp with your lass smile

I started the RP for Tsu and Faatina here - I'm also going to start one for a meeting between Tabansi and Sultana, where she can convince him into the KN. My other Cheetah has recently connected with his twin brother, so whatever he does I think they're going to do together, so I'm going to refrain from making any pridal decisions. xD

As for Kayitz, she actually just had a meeting with their mother (still in-progress, but) and canonically is still pregnant, which could be something she can use to help drag Malkia from their toxic ex-pridelands. And she actually just had a litter two months ago, so if either of your boys are into single moms ;D Feel free to start whatever. xD

I love playing my gentle Giant Aamaal.But it really is up to you.
:] Which youd like better. Aamaal can't have kids so any kids he does have. ( has has adopted one or two ), he loves kids. :] And if very ...attentive! Airk is awkward and a lil dwarfed- he was apart of the dwarf pride but i dunno if they are still around though.

Malkia would love that. Did an rp with their mom where her seer powers are of the god of hatred spilling lava on her. Terrible stuff. So itd be welcome that her sister can get them out :]

Sultana isn't completely in the 'Nera yet. I'll have her talk to your boy with Ami etc. :] <3 if you dont mind.  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:13 pm
Chi Sohma
:] Which youd like better. Aamaal can't have kids so any kids he does have. ( has has adopted one or two ), he loves kids. :] And if very ...attentive! Airk is awkward and a lil dwarfed- he was apart of the dwarf pride but i dunno if they are still around though.

Malkia would love that. Did an rp with their mom where her seer powers are of the god of hatred spilling lava on her. Terrible stuff. So itd be welcome that her sister can get them out :]

Sultana isn't completely in the 'Nera yet. I'll have her talk to your boy with Ami etc. :] <3 if you dont mind.

If you want Aamaal for her, that'd work for me! He's absolutely adorable and she wouldn't mind adopting children for someone she really wanted to be with; the infertility really wouldn't bother her much. Although she is enjoying motherhood, one of her two cubs managed to slip away and join a pride while she wasn't looking. xD The other one is mine, a little seer girl that's also a bit mischievous.

That sounds perfect!

Regarding the KN, that's beyond fine! I'm just trying to lay down some plot groundwork for getting him there. xD Good to know, though!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:16 pm
Chi Sohma
Das Tor
Chi Sohma
Das Tor
Chi Sohma
I have a few 'Nera members who need RP! I've got Amayezi [a former Makini member who is now a Royal], Upepeaji [a Pack Mule who is friends with Ama], Marphisa [a Grunt], and Kweupe [A Citizen].

THEY ARE ALL GORGEOUS.
What kinda plots we talking. Love. Assassin grouping..etc.
UHM....I'd honestly love to see if any of my girls mesh with Segurue, Apollo, or Erebus. [btw, I can link you their adult images if you need them.] Their colors are GORGEOUS and they seem like they'd be a lot of fun to plot with.

I would DEF apperciate if you could, I mean. Wow. Thank you for offering to help me look for their adults crying ; Ive been out of it for a while it seems. Missing their whole childhoods!

ok,

Other than their rank.. What would their personalities be?

Because,

Erebus, Is one of the four horseman gang/band in the pride and he is definitely the wildcard. He is extremely aggressive and takes pride with hurting others to gain his rank. May be a loan shark later, but I believe he is in the fighter module. His dad is the council men for the fighters. He will most likely be somewhat aggressive with his partner and would porbably need a stern talking to from someone if he takes a mate. With him, there will be plots. And Drama. Guaranteed!

Apollo, is brothers with Erebus and he is a priest. Against his father's wishes. His mother Abila is the only one really supporting him. He is good nature, and very responsible. He is a peacekeeper. He will meet Gods soon ( plotted ) and will help others a lot. He will also be a missionary. Helping others, as he believes in karma. He hasn't had much interaction with females, because his father doesn't want entertainers near his family. So ... he doesn't want to damage his reputation, and wants to wait for the right girl. He'd be a dedicated husband.

Segurue, is probably the most difficult to place. He... is pretty cruel in other's eyes. But in reality, its pure justice/fairness. He is a judge in his mind, he's complex in the mind, in which you would have to show him that you are worth the thought. Although he is pretty non-emotional and feels sort of ...blank. He feels like something is missing. but he doesn't know what. He will be the next right hand to one of the princesses but he doesn't give two *shiz* about her. He treats everyone the same. No better or worse. And if you need help, you have to show that you are willing to put the work in to help yourself. Then he will help.

So.. Throw some ideas on me!

I also have him,

User Image

I'm always down for naturals x3;

He will be a Racer in the 'Nera. He is plotted to be captured soon. I plan to make him a champion if/when we start hooking up with racing prides. :]  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:17 pm
Ruler of Everything
Chi Sohma

If you want Aamaal for her, that'd work for me! He's absolutely adorable and she wouldn't mind adopting children for someone she really wanted to be with; the infertility really wouldn't bother her much. Although she is enjoying motherhood, one of her two cubs managed to slip away and join a pride while she wasn't looking. xD The other one is mine, a little seer girl that's also a bit mischievous.

That sounds perfect!

Regarding the KN, that's beyond fine! I'm just trying to lay down some plot groundwork for getting him there. xD Good to know, though!

I'm cooking but after food n all, I will be replying soon!
I'm excited for all these rps and plots.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:19 pm
Chi Sohma
Chi Sohma
Das Tor
Chi Sohma
Das Tor
Chi Sohma
I have a few 'Nera members who need RP! I've got Amayezi [a former Makini member who is now a Royal], Upepeaji [a Pack Mule who is friends with Ama], Marphisa [a Grunt], and Kweupe [A Citizen].

THEY ARE ALL GORGEOUS.
UHM....I'd honestly love to see if any of my girls mesh with Segurue, Apollo, or Erebus. [btw, I can link you their adult images if you need them.] Their colors are GORGEOUS and they seem like they'd be a lot of fun to plot with.

I would DEF apperciate if you could, I mean. Wow. Thank you for offering to help me look for their adults crying ; Ive been out of it for a while it seems. Missing their whole childhoods!

ok,

Because,

Erebus, Is one of the four horseman gang/band in the pride and he is definitely the wildcard. He is extremely aggressive and takes pride with hurting others to gain his rank. May be a loan shark later, but I believe he is in the fighter module. His dad is the council men for the fighters. He will most likely be somewhat aggressive with his partner and would porbably need a stern talking to from someone if he takes a mate. With him, there will be plots. And Drama. Guaranteed!

Apollo, is brothers with Erebus and he is a priest. Against his father's wishes. His mother Abila is the only one really supporting him. He is good nature, and very responsible. He is a peacekeeper. He will meet Gods soon ( plotted ) and will help others a lot. He will also be a missionary. Helping others, as he believes in karma. He hasn't had much interaction with females, because his father doesn't want entertainers near his family. So ... he doesn't want to damage his reputation, and wants to wait for the right girl. He'd be a dedicated husband.

Segurue, is probably the most difficult to place. He... is pretty cruel in other's eyes. But in reality, its pure justice/fairness. He is a judge in his mind, he's complex in the mind, in which you would have to show him that you are worth the thought. Although he is pretty non-emotional and feels sort of ...blank. He feels like something is missing. but he doesn't know what. He will be the next right hand to one of the princesses but he doesn't give two *shiz* about her. He treats everyone the same. No better or worse. And if you need help, you have to show that you are willing to put the work in to help yourself. Then he will help.

I also have him,

User Image

He will be a Racer in the 'Nera. He is plotted to be captured soon. I plan to make him a champion if/when we start hooking up with racing prides. :]

I am a giant failface who got eaten by work and tired. |D

Amayezi is a pretty friendly sort, with a keen mind and a charm that tends to earn her friends in ranks 'below her'. It was something that tended to get her wrist slapped in her birth coalition.

Upepeaji is just a big chatterbox trader sort who loves to be around people and meet new faces.

Marphisa is...she's sweet, and friendly, and a very noble sort who'll keep her word no matter what, but she's also very skittish because of past abuse.

Kweupe...I have NOOOOO idea. |D I've literally never RPed him, otl. He could be friendly or a schemer for all I know.

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:51 am
Das Tor
Chi Sohma
Chi Sohma
Das Tor
Chi Sohma

THEY ARE ALL GORGEOUS.

ok,

Because,

I also have him,

User Image

I am a giant failface who got eaten by work and tired. |D

Amayezi is a pretty friendly sort, with a keen mind and a charm that tends to earn her friends in ranks 'below her'. It was something that tended to get her wrist slapped in her birth coalition.

Upepeaji is just a big chatterbox trader sort who loves to be around people and meet new faces.

Marphisa is...she's sweet, and friendly, and a very noble sort who'll keep her word no matter what, but she's also very skittish because of past abuse.

Kweupe...I have NOOOOO idea. |D I've literally never RPed him, otl. He could be friendly or a schemer for all I know.

Amayezi x Apollo, He doesn't have exp with girls and thus gulliable, and his parents have a lot of influence in the pride. So if there is a plot where she uses him etc. That would be fine. A little heartbreak. Or whatever plot you could def use it. Or
She can try [ Sui ], he is the one who uses people to get information. IE; He's an entertainer. Singer. He's beloved by many, and I could see her trying to use him and him using or just teasing her. Making her go through humiliating things to humble her. So even if you just want both plots its fine. SHort romances or using is fine.

Upepeaji x Segurue, I can't grantee anything but he doesn't talk almost at all. He is the right hand of a princess, but his mortal system is a little off. So like for ex, if a lion cub is in trouble. He would let it die if the cub didnt try helping itself. He could be assigned a mission with her.
Or [ Suhail ], she can find him and bring him in to the pride? He has family there but he doesn't know it. He's loyal up until proven otherwise.

Marphisa x Haraoka , Cause naturals and because seeing them both skittish in a pride of assassins and badasses. If he felt like he had something to protect or even just friends with her, he would probably grow a pair and become the champion racer I was planning him to be.

I have CHihiro, she is a priestess, very sweet with an identical twin sister. She is very dutiful and has no plots. Ardha Candra , completely blank slate. Chini who is looking for the rest of her children and find a happy ending. She is very crappy and bitter. He'd have to deal with her being a bih for a while. Sutādasuto Taaffeite] - Nicknamed Asteria, is one of Chini's missing children and is currently in the 'Nera as a royal until she finds out what she wants to do with her life.

Let me know what you decide and we can try splitting up who starts which one up :] <3
And I g2g but today and tomorrow ill be trying to reply to a bulk of my rps :]  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:51 pm
ninja ninja ninja  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:04 pm
Ruler of Everything
Chi Sohma

That sounds perfect!

Make sure you put him in the joining thread so I can approve him <3
So you can get him certed etc! I'll do the rp starts soonish <3  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:27 pm
Chi Sohma
Ruler of Everything
Chi Sohma

That sounds perfect!

I have Nera bebehs!!! Welll.. adults now. smile I want plots lol!  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:15 pm
AstoriaFallen
Chi Sohma
Ruler of Everything
Chi Sohma

That sounds perfect!

I have Nera bebehs!!! Welll.. adults now. smile I want plots lol!

I love the sisters in your sig! <3 They are adorable!
And the cheetahs /nera ALL OF THE YES! Throw plots at me!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:25 pm
Your rainbow baby boy Zaahir? Is he still a cubbin? I would love to RP with him lol. XD

And thank you!! <3

They're Mine, Tana's and Syris  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:53 am
AstoriaFallen
Your rainbow baby boy Zaahir? Is he still a cubbin? I would love to RP with him lol. XD

And thank you!! <3

They're Mine, Tana's and Syris

Zaahir is an adult now.
But i can play him as a cub? :] Whatever you like!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:10 pm
Chi Sohma

I totally forgot about all of this. xD Putting Tabansi in the new members thread now - did you want to start the RP for him and Ami or shall I? Thank you for kicking me! <3  

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:39 pm
Ruler of Everything
Chi Sohma

I totally forgot about all of this. xD Putting Tabansi in the new members thread now - did you want to start the RP for him and Ami or shall I? Thank you for kicking me! <3

Yes could you start? :-; ilu?  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces