Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply The School of Dedicated Role Players
Divided we Fall | O/A | Fantasy/Sci-Fi Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:07 pm
Thomas Greymane | Gigmore | Dokuro Togiretogire

Thomas Greymane
Captain "Look into the shadows, I'll be there" Grey fox

User Image
Current mission
None
Mood
Pleased

The buy was good but lacked patience. So it was a hot head who thought too much of himself. The kid looked quite funny as he pondered on where the target had gone. It didn't seem to occur to him that Thomas was staring at him just a few yards away. With a quick line he reappeared for the recruit who ha dto stand in salute. A remark and poof Thomas was alone again. A calm and quiet walk home. That lad would probably be more humble and in a few years hopefully a skilled and seasoned veteran. Education and teaching was the proper way of the mountain men. They could take on a force several times stronger and larger then themselves. His eyes turned toa flag pole which flew his flag. It filled him with pride.

The air was thin and the awind gentle. The boots made no sound as the mansion grew larger. Several guards passed him by. Several officers as well. It was the military brass living quarters. Houses with old names plastered on the side. The gate was opened for him by the honour guards. It was used not only for the family but the military as well. The grand hallway was filled with paintings of the family. A collection of generals and soldiers alike. Thomas cared little about it and took the stair to his room. Removed his jacket and boots. Then a s a true trooper he hit the hay and fell lightly asleep. The officers curse that they could be needed any time of day.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:18 pm
Kale Winters
User Image

When the hound is unleashed,

Kale strolled down the stairs and past many soldiers, many of whom where too preoccupied with their own tasks that they didn't take note of Kale or Rhega. Even those that did didn't have the same instant recognition the ones in the capital did, resulting in little of no paralyzing fear. Since he was still given a fairly wide berth, Kale didn't really care that the soldiers stationed far from the capital didn't recognize him on sight.
Continuing he replied to Rhega. "We're leaving immediately." They just had to pick up the small, all terrain vehicle they would be taking up to the borders of the Western lands. He proceeded down the four levels to the ground floor to the massive garage that held a vast array of land based vehicles from motorcycles to armored SUV's with weapon mounts. As he approached a small brown and green camo colored vehicle with big wheels for its two seater size, a bald, muscle built man cut him off. "You are not cleared to take this vehicle." He barked right into Kale's masked face.
Kale, slightly taller than the other man, looked down into the soldiers eyes. Who did he honestly think he was standing there saying a superior officer had to have the clearance of a pawn like him. "Let me make this clear, continue to stand in my way and you will cease to have a pulse." His tone was emotionless and dark. The previously confident man tried to stand his ground but he was clearly unnerved by the serious intensity Kale emanated. Seconds later he melted and quickly moved to the side before attempting to walk away as if he still had his dignity.

You better watch more than just your back.

Lady Mae Lou

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

Lady Mae Lou

Devoted Fatcat

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:06 pm
User Image

Rhega navigated the hallways of the compound thoughtlessly behind Kale. As he responded to her question, a short flicker of relief sparked in her. She would be glad to move on from this place quickly.

The two of them entered the immense garage on ground kevel, full of an array of different vehicles. In her peripheral vision, she saw a large, muscular man approaching them quickly and with purpose. Her eyes immediately flicked back to her mentor before her, who seemed to not immediately notice the soldier or he just didn't care. She slowed to a stop as he stepped into Kale's immediate path, blocking him and declaring sternly that they didn't have clearance. Rhega's eyes sharpened at the man and she looked at Kale once more to see how he would react. After his words to the man in response, a malcious, hungry grin formed on her face as she ran her tongue along her canines. The discomfort and embarrassment on the man's face became clear and it gave her pleasure to watch him slowly wilt before their eyes, taking his rightful place below them and stepping aside. A soft laugh built up in her and her gaze burned into the man, salting his wound as she laughed at him. She watched him shift away like a wounded pup and loved every second of it.

She walked ahead and past Kale to open the door to the vehicle in front of them and sit inside.

I--LiveWire--I

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:26 pm
Lauis Vars

He listened to her speak, her echoing strongly enough through the room even as soft as it was, making him bow sort of and took a seat at the far end, closest to the door, ready to spring into action if need be. He said nothing of the offered treats that began to shift into his line of sight. She sat in front of a stack of papers, noticing that she had a small space in which to speak from as she applied her seal to each and almost everyone of them, the smell of wax wafting past his nose every so often as he looked up to catch her eyes now and again. So much paperwork, yet she didn't complain and did her best with it even with his stare of piqued childish curiosity. "My lady.... for what... Why did you summon this one?" he asked curiously, biting the corner of his lip as he eyed the decoratively outline of the table and it's contents. He thought maybe she'd like some help with it, as it nearly towered over her immensely seeing as how tiny she was compared to the stack. His mind went elsewhere with the scene, thinking of a particular fairy tale he was told and told here and again was, he could feel the beads of perspiration coating his brow, feeling hot, although it was a rather cool day. All he could do is relax in his seat without complaint and wait for his majesty to speak even if his expression rapidly switched from bored to something catching his attention every so lightly here and there.

I--LiveWire--I

Gothic Apocolypse

900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:10 pm
Kale Winters
User Image

Kale followed Rhega's quick lead and entered the vehicle, closing the door behind him. Due to his large stature he seemed to barely fit inside He placed his hand on a small pad to the right of the wheel and the vehicle came to life with a low rumbling sound. Placing both hands back onto the wheel he floored it. The small vehicle jumped forward and Kale weaved it around the obstacles that stood in the way. Flying out of the garage door, it was clear that Kale meant to waste no time. With the sun already setting the needed to cover as much distance as they could or they would have to spend longer behind hostile lines. Without the cover of night, the mission would end up a massive battle instead of a stealth removal opp.
The big tires tore up the ground as the imposing mountains became closer and closer. Despite the speed little noise came from the car combined with the camo and shadows cast by the rapidly setting sun, they would be able to roll right across the border. By the time they approached the western border the sun had set behind the now imposing mountains. Slowing the car, Kale veered off the road and into the brush. Where he continued to drive through the trees, the closer he could get to Nias before abandoning the vehicle the better. Several miles later he pulled into a mountain cave and killed the engine and the only sounds that broke the silence where crickets chirping. "We move on foot from here on in." He said, emotionless voice quiet as if there were someone trying to listen in. Stepping out he closed the door and quickly surveyed the area for anything out of the ordinary before he strode with quiet steps out of the cave. The distant light dots of Nias could be seen from where they now stood.

Lady Mae Lou

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:25 pm
User Image
Queen Arianna

Arianna pressed her seal into the corner and set the paper aside. She paused briefly in her work as he spoke. This one? He was a peculiar fellow, but that was not why he had been summoned. Anyway, the vast majority of her army were strange in their own ways. Not setting down her pen she gave a soft smile and replied. "I have summoned you here to see if you would be a good fit for a 'new recruit'." Her tone calm and normal, though her tone changed slightly as the words new recruit left her lips. She set her pen down and locked her fingers together, looking at him through the gap between the towering stacks of paper. "I have finally obtained a valuable asset, but I hear he is less than happy to help. A few hours ago an LRS was installed, but I need a capable soldier to keep an eye on him for awhile to assure there are no problems." Her tone was all business as she spoke. From his files and what she knew about Lauis Vars was that he was as much a scientist as he was a warrior. He seemed like a good fit for the task of watching and studying the asset.

"My determination is incorruptible."

Gothic Apocolypse

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

goddess_of_the_night13

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:33 pm
Erakai's heart raced as he heard the click and his cell went dark. Yes... Finally... He had his lovely shadows... He embraced them fully in his still crazed state, even laughing insanely as heard their whispers. They were his.. all his.. This doctor wasn't so smart after all. To give him back his shadows would be the last mistake he ever made.. Erakai would be sure of that.. But first he had to get past this damned barrier. Almost lazily, he picked a dagger out of the shadows and threw it at the barrier, just as a test. As he suspected, it didn't break. No matter though, he always had his best weapon.. Using his newfound energy from tue blood, he took the shadows and began whispering to them.. No. Wait. If it didn't work then they would know... How did he know if it would reach through the barrier? He had never tried such a thing.. Instead, he was suddenly gone and an entirely different young man appeared, looking scared and dazed. "Wh... What am I doing here...? Wh-... Who are you pppeople!?" Oh yes.. He could put on a good act. And hopefully they would think that he had actually replaced himself. After all, he doubted that they knew the full extent of his powers. If this didn't work though, which he didn't see why it wouldn't, then he would have to fall back on whispering his release..

((woo so this sucks x.x I'm sorry, I had no idea what to do. Mind is not okay today))
I--LiveWire--I

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:51 pm
User Image

r. on umen

Dr. Lumen watched Erakai with a keen, scientists eye. At first he appeared to be going completely insane with his crazed laughter. Then he started to show more, bit by bit. He appeared to pull a dark dagger from the shadows themselves. It ricocheted off the barrier with a electric sound, then things got really strange. In the blink of an eye it appeared that Erakai had replaced himself with some random civilian. His eyes widened in surprise before narrowing his eyes on the scared looking boy with an intense curiosity. This was truly fascinating, either he had the ability to switch places with another person, or he possessed amazing acting and illusion skills that could rival their light manipulator. He took a step closer to the barrier and looked down into the boys eyes. Visually Dr. Lumen couldn't see anything but a frightened stranger. However, he wasn't as stupid as Erakai seemed to take him for. "Bind." He said firmly, knowing that Erakai still wore the cuffs around his wrists and ankles. If it was Erakai they should react to his command, even if he could not see them.

"All is fair in love, war, and science!"

goddess_of_the_night13

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

Lady Mae Lou

Devoted Fatcat

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:54 am
User Image

As they approached the cave and drove inside, Rhega's vision immediately adjusted to the darkness, allowing her to see infrared, or heat signatures, as well as night vision. After Kale killed the engine, she got out of the vehicle and began following him out of the cave silently. Her feet not making a sound on the hard stone, nor on the grass of the surrounding wilderness as they exited. Her eyes scanned their surroundings, only catching small instances of animal movement or heat. The lights of Nias began to exhibit a faint glow in the sky as the sun set behind them, and she could make out the buildings of the city in the distance.

"Our target is located within the city's borders or without?" She asked simply as they began to walk. "What other skills does he possess that I should be aware of?"

I--LiveWire--I

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:28 am
Kale Winters
User Image

Kale's bionic eye gave a very soft whirring noise as it shifted modes as they moved silently through the pine trees. As typical of him, Kale didn't stop or look at Rhega as he responded to her inquiries. "The target is within the city, lintel says the target is usually at home by this time." He paused to glance back at Rhega before turning back, stride unbroken. "The target is an experienced soldier and spy, as such he will not be easy to surprise." He was quiet for a while as they trekked through the sparse pine trees, ever alert for any signs of soldiers.

Lady Mae Lou

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

goddess_of_the_night13

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:05 pm
Erakai shrank away from Dr. Lumen, expertly faking fear. When he heard that one word though there was a real fear, just for a split second, that he would be caught. There was only on other thing he could think to do.. He disappeared into the shadows just as he felt a powerful tug on his wrists and ankles. There was a terrible pressure and then suddenly it released. The cuffs fell though before they hit the floor he was careful to put them into the deeper shadows, where they would not be seen. It took a huge amount of concentration and a fair amount of energy but if it worked, the image of tue boy would still be there, immobile, but there. He had whispered into the shadows a distortion of their memories, to continue showing the boy until he reappeared. Though he had gotten the cuffs to fall off, he realized with great agitation that the collar was still there. It must be because it ws embedded in the skin... Crap.. Well, no matter. He would find a way to get it off either way. Once he had appeared again he gasped as though he had simply been holding his breath and sitting very still. B-b-b-bind...? Wh-... What does that.... mean...? Please... Let me go... How did I get here? I just want to go home!" he said, his breathing near hyperventilation and his body trembling.

I--LiveWire--I

((If that seems out of bounds or unfair please let me know!!! I will rewrite!! I didn't know what to do.... ;.;""""" ))

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:12 pm
User Image

Rhega was glad that while their vision enhancements were similar, hers was different enough where it was silent. With her specialty, anything thay made noise on her could get her killed. She wondered how much different they really were and who's was better at the end of the day. She gave a short, "Hm," in response to his words, thinking. "Does the target have any additional enhancements aside from invisibility? Infrared vision can actually battle this skill using heat signature detection, unless it is a new upgrade I am unaware of or there are additional enhancements he possesses..." She was trying to work out an approach. It would be more difficult to stay hidden in the city and difficulty would be amplified by the fact she would be entering his home. She would have to scope out the environment first.

I--LiveWire--I

Lady Mae Lou

Devoted Fatcat

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Super Tipsy 200

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:06 pm
User Image

r. on umen

He watched the boy very closely in the moments that followed. The kid went completely still, as if from fear. "Hmm." Dr. Lumen said softly, pondering the things that came to his mind. Pouring over the information he had and what he was witnessing, he began formulating ideas. Ever the perfectionist scientist he never took anything on a grain of salt. Things were often not what they seemed, and even if they were he didn't accept anything as a fact without multiple tests to confirm results.
Von took a step back and looked down at the trembling boy on the verge of hyperventilation. The corner of his mouth turned up in a sort of half smile. "Boy." He said in a calm, yet stern voice. "What is your name?" He inquired in the same tone. It didn't seem that he was just going to release this 'child' without making dead sure that Erakai was not still within cell walls. He also knew how the LRS was programmed, so his inquiry was another method of testing identity. Granted, there was a very simple way to see where the collar was currently located, but simply tracking the location did not expend his knowledge about Erakai's abilities. He wasn't about to pass up a chance to learn more.

"All is fair in love, war, and science!"

goddess_of_the_night13

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:29 pm
Kale Winters
User Image

"The records don't indicate any other known abilities." Kale responded tonelessly. The target was skilled, even without his invisibility, but Kale was confident that his new 'student' could handle herself. This kind of thing was her forte, unlike the head on battle he had had with her. She still had some things that she could learn, but this would be a great opportunity for her. Sneaking into one of the most alert, militarily active cities around. Granted the numbers were fewer than many of Northern cities, but the soldiers of the West seemed particularly sensitive to enemy presence. More spies where captured in the West than the North to to this, so she would have to make use of her abilities.
Kale stopped just before the edge of the trees and looked out across the remaining space between them and the cities massive stone walls. About three quarters of a mile of open land with barely a bush that could be used as cover stood between the pair. The land had a shallow slope giving the soldiers that could be seen in the towers and patrolling the walls, an advantage. Kale turned to look at Rhega as if asking if there was anything else she needed to know.

Lady Mae Lou

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

Lady Mae Lou

Devoted Fatcat

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:30 pm
User Image

They came to a stop at the edge of the trees, looking onto an uphill slope of open land. This came to a halt at a large wall surrounding the city of Nias, guards patrolling the upper portion. She saw Kale move his head to face her and she turned her head to return his gaze, her vision fluidly shifting to focus on what she needed it to. "I am going in alone..", she noted, realizing this by his demeanor. It didn't really bother her. She worked better alone anyway. "What are my orders once the target is in custody? Are you planning on staying in communication during the mission?" As Rhega waited and listened to his answer, she looked towards the wall once more, rolling her shoulders and letting out a sigh. She reached her hands up, stretching towards the sky, then bent down, holding her position and leaning towards each leg. Her flexibility shown through as she moved, her torso pressing flesh to her legs and her hands resting on the ground with ease. She did a few more small, stretching movements and checked to make sure her tactical knives were in place, fastened tightly to her boots before rising and checking in the same manner for the twin blades on her back. She looked to the wall once more. Her vision zoomed in and focused on the guards themselves, observing the pattern and timing that they walked in.

I--LiveWire--I

The School of Dedicated Role Players

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces