Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply The School of Dedicated Role Players
Divided we Fall | OOC Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Mae Lou

Devoted Fatcat

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 12:01 am
I have had SUCH a hectic week! I will get a response out to you soon, I promise! I am sorry!

Dokuro Togiretogire

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:07 am
Dokuro Togiretogire

My response will be out to you either today or tomorrow. 3nodding  

Lady Mae Lou

Devoted Fatcat

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Super Tipsy 200

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:24 am
Lady Mae Lou
Dokuro Togiretogire

My response will be out to you either today or tomorrow. 3nodding

No stress ^__^ I have stuff and relatives that move constantly to keep me and my car busy  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:45 pm
Dokuro Togiretogire

Finally responded! I'm sorry it took so long. So, just out of curiosity, what are we more working towards? Your capture or mine? Are we going to be enemies of form some sort of twisted, strange bond through all of this? Will you be coming back to The South?

Opinions and suggestions?

I--LiveWire--I

Lady Mae Lou

Devoted Fatcat

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Super Tipsy 200

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:41 pm
Lady Mae Lou
Dokuro Togiretogire

Finally responded! I'm sorry it took so long. So, just out of curiosity, what are we more working towards? Your capture or mine? Are we going to be enemies of form some sort of twisted, strange bond through all of this? Will you be coming back to The South?

Opinions and suggestions?

I--LiveWire--I

I find it hard to see my characters possibility to be taken. It takes too much of him not to shout out. Having you kill a guard kind of ruined your ability to capture him unaware. Yet if you flee or be taken, who knows maybe some weird attraction forms that makes him go to the south  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:32 pm
Dokuro Togiretogire

I--LiveWire--I

Yeah, I could kind of see that. I mean perhaps if he cooperated with her they could get out of the city limits unnoticed, but would he really come quietly? Doubtful. And while she has a reinforced bone structure and everything, I don't think she would be strong enough to carry his dead weight out alone.

I kind of like the idea of him coming after her through intrigue alone. But it could be interesting for him to capture her. She would be completely mortified and ashamed that 1. She failed and 2. That she did it on her first mission in her position for the King. Having to face that when she returned and admit her failure to Kale and Clevor would just ruin her for a while. Her confidence would be incredibly damaged. Especially after all the talk she does. She would fight back a lot, though.

Which idea do you like more?

Also, what is Kale's place in this? Would he come to try and rescue her? Is he going to step in at all or would he just walk away acknowledging her as a failure and brush it off?  

Lady Mae Lou

Devoted Fatcat

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Super Tipsy 200

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:53 pm
Lady Mae Lou

Well since one of the biggest things Thomas has is to make people see their ruler as who they are. The west is armed by the people they have set free of delusions (and mind chips) so he'd plant the seed. Come back to keep her safe and free her.

Kale maybe see this as personal attack on him thus setting a big hunt, maybe with a battle where Rhega get the classical game choice. Follow the charm smile or the mysterious henchman. Imperial or Stormcloaks, Paragon or Renegade, Jedi or Sith. You get what I'm aiming at? (It's hard to see the southern king as anything but cruel and evil XD)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:56 pm
Dokuro Togiretogire
Lady Mae Lou

Well since one of the biggest things Thomas has is to make people see their ruler as who they are. The west is armed by the people they have set free of delusions (and mind chips) so he'd plant the seed. Come back to keep her safe and free her.

Kale maybe see this as personal attack on him thus setting a big hunt, maybe with a battle where Rhega get the classical game choice. Follow the charm smile or the mysterious henchman. Imperial or Stormcloaks, Paragon or Renegade, Jedi or Sith. You get what I'm aiming at? (It's hard to see the southern king as anything but cruel and evil XD)

Yes, but keep in mind that Rhega is not chipped. She is cold and cruel and twisted on her own and she follows Clevor willingly. She would fight hard and her break would take a long time to happen if it ever did. It's possi le that far into the future she could change sides. It would depend on what happens. But it would not happen easily or swiftly in any sense. She feels passionately about her current place in the world.

Would you rather she run and you chase after her or would you rather she be captured? She would probably eventually escape in some way later down the road and return to the South anyway. It would just allow for more interaction between the two.  

Lady Mae Lou

Devoted Fatcat

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Super Tipsy 200

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:27 am
Lady Mae Lou
I believe her capture is what will bring these two together. Yet intrigued by that he is her mark then he would probably contain her under his control.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:07 am
surprised
Dokuro Togiretogire
Lady Mae Lou
I believe her capture is what will bring these two together. Yet intrigued by that he is her mark then he would probably contain her under his control.

Okay, we can work our way in that direction then.

Live, just let me know how you want to be involved in this as well as any ideas or concerns on where you want it to go as well, since Kale is waiting for her outside of the city. I'm up for whatever from his angle too.

I--LiveWire--I

Lady Mae Lou

Devoted Fatcat

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Super Tipsy 200

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:46 pm
goddess_of_the_night13

I forgot to quote you in the rp and wasn't sure you would get notified by adding it to the post. Just so you know~ ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:12 pm
I--LiveWire--I

Dokuro Togiretogire

I will be responding tomorrow to the RP! Sorry for the few day delay!
I took on a second job this week and I've been adjusting. Crazy week! But I only have one of my jobs tomorrow and I should get out early, so I'll be good to respond!

sweatdrop  

Lady Mae Lou

Devoted Fatcat

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Super Tipsy 200

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:32 pm
no prob, mae~ Totally understand, take your time. ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:49 am