Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Multiply: An Yaoi/Hetero Seto Kaiba RPG.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:13 am
"It must have been longer since I last saw you, Seto, you seem.... Kinda different." He stated, trying to place his finger on what it could be. "Did you get a hair- cut?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 4:54 pm
Seto smiled, he was decidedly amused at Yugi's efforts to pinpoint the change between the Kiaba he knew and this particular version.
"Not exactly, but sure." Seto said as he seated Yugi.

Angel of Flames2

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:00 am
"It must just be me then," Yugi commented, shaking his head a little, thus, losing sight of Seto Kaiba for a while. "So, you said you had a problem that you needed my help with?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 12:01 pm
"Ah... yes, the problem. Yugi, how familiar are you with the theory of multiple realities?" Drache asked, hoping he didn't have to explain it all over again.  

Angel of Flames2

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:04 am
"I remember it, all that junk about worm- holes and what- not seemed pretty logical actually." He stated, looking at the other carefully. "Why?"

(Switch, remember we're supposed to freak Yugi out.)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 10:19 am
((Certainly twisted ))

A lawn-mower started outside, just as had been planned. In the split second that Yugi was distracted, Drache switched with Neko. Time to give the little twerp a scare.
]"Yes, well, we seemed to have opened one with multiple openings in multiple dimensions, actually. Can the millenium items effect multiple universes, so to speak?" Neko asked, watching for Yugi's reaction. They had put everyone into the battle-city outfit, to help spread the confusion about similarities.  

Angel of Flames2

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 7:06 am
Yugi turned obviously becoming really pale. "Uh- um.... I think so," He commented, taking some time to find his voice. "Are you sure you haven't changed your hair or- or something?"

The poor little guy wasn't completely weirded out.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 3:45 pm
Neko looked down at himself, making his cat ears only more visible. Neko looked up, secretly enjoying Yugi's confusion.
"Not that I know of, Yugi." Neko flashed a quick smile, showing off his cat-fangs.

Kristine shot her male-self a look. This was possibly the funniest thing she had ever seen, but she wasn't about to admit it. Her cue was coming up, and she was starting to not look foward to her role in all of this. Her guilt complex was starting to kick in overtime. That, and these pants were a wee bit tight on her hips.  

Angel of Flames2

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 3:31 pm
Yugi blinked at the other, before officially freaking out and backing up to the wall, and starting to show signs of anxiety attack. (Should Yami no Yugi be in this one? I think it'd be nice if he was.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 5:23 pm
((Oh yeah... that would be the icing on the cake here xd Atem should play a part here))
Neko stood, eyebrows bunched in concern. "Yugi... what's wrong?" Then he nodded in mock understanding. "Hai, the cat ears. Perfectly understandable."  

Angel of Flames2

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 12:24 pm
Yami growled as he took over, looking at the other fiercely. "You quit scaring my hikari, #####." He commented, before he shoved the other away in an attempt to calm Yugi down.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 9:04 pm
"Look, Atem, I'm not trying to scare Yugi, I'm just trying to talk with him." Neko lied. He couldn't believe the kid was freaking out this much. The next distraction wasn't going to work.

Kristine looked over at the Seto that really resided here, whispering, "Should I go out there now, before Atem goes psyco?"  

Angel of Flames2

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 7:54 am
"Better, before Neko ends up getting himself into some deep trouble." Seto suggested, pushing her out there.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 3:25 pm
Kristine stumbed out there in the open Oh, yeah, good plan male self and straightened up.
"Atem... can we focus on the problem at hand, please. I apoligize if we scared Yuugi." Kristine hoped that this didn't backfire and freak the kid out even more.

Angel of Flames2

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 4:02 pm
"Well, it might help if I was told specifically what the problem was to begin with." Yami muttered. "As if it isn't obvious but a bit of an explanation might be helpful.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff