Submit

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:44 pm
Helena smiled. "That would be helpful, but it can be dealt with after we clean up that gash." she said, having noticed the blood, her vet's eye able to spy what Dianna was trying to keep covered up. Helios couldn't help but snicker a second time before he hissed as Helena started to clean the few scrapes he had gotten from the struggle outside.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:48 pm
"Stop being a baby." Dianna said softly and cleaned her own wound ready for Helena to survey.

While she waited, she took the chance to take a look around and smiled noticing all the posters and the bullet board full of advertisements. She noted the human children and their parents holding a cage with a small animal or cat or a dog on a lead. And a few neko/Inu in the waiting area too. She smiled at a neko child who blushed and peeked at her shyly. "I'll get those to you right away." She said absently then turned her gaze back to Helios and started to purr a little. "I'm sorry I got upset with you Helios, it was mean of me." She gave him a hug that sort of restricted his ability to lash out at Helena while she was helping him.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:44 am
Helios stiffened before he squirmed out of both Dianna's hug and Helena's administrations and rushed into the waiting room, heading to a small alcove that had become 'his' over time. Some children who didn't know any better came over, wanting to pet his ears and tail, but he pushed them away. Although, his hands were gentle as he did so, unwilling to harm a kid, even a human child. There was a human who was trying to keep an eye on three neko children in the waiting room as well. One was curled up on the human's lap, not feeling well while her sisters were bouncing off the proverbial walls, wanting to go explore everywhere. Then they saw the neko sitting in the corner. And they broke away from their caretaker and tackled Helios while he was trying to keep the human children at bay. He stiffened as he felt little arms wrap around his neck and back and felt the purring of the kittens. Then, while he was frozen, the human children also pounced and Helios just fell to the ground, lying there with a grumpy look on his face while the kids climbed on him like a jungle gym, petting/pulling his ears and tail. Really, it was a testament to his patience that he could allow the kids to just crawl over him without snapping.

Helena giggled as she watched the scene through the window and then went over to Dianna. "He's so helpless when it comes to kids." she murmured with a giggle.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:54 am
Dianna smiled having successfully hugged him without him growling at her. She watched him get pounced and tackled on by the children, one of the nekos went to bite him, and Dianna felt herself hissing at the child watching her head snap up and stare with owl eyes at Dianna. She hissed again and watched the child's ears press on her head and she mewed sadly, nuzzling Helios for comfort.

Dianna just watched the children, absently aware of Helena working on her, making sure they didn't get too rough with Helios. Her tail thumped hard on the bed until the kit she hissed at came up to her and lifted her arms. Dianna blinked at the child, then Helena, then the human who brought her in. The woman smiled and nodded and Dianna lifted the child into her arms and felt her purr. She didn't know why, but she started to purr too cuddling the young one close nuzzling her nose on the child's cheek. "No biting him." She whispered to the neko kit.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:25 pm
Helena smiled as she quickly and precisely stitched up and bandaged the gash. And she smiled as she watched Dianna get protective of Helios. "The kids are used to Helios. At least these ones are." she said, ruffling the kitten's hair. "Triplets. They were born two months premature. The littlest one is often sick." she said softly. "They like Helios. They like to make him fall over." she said with a giggle, watching as the kitten went back to jump on Helios and start playing with his hair, making little braids in it.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:43 pm
"I don't approve of biting." Dianna said simply. "They can play with him all they like just no biting." She said then went to the poor sick little neko and stroked her hair. The poor little kitten. "Mew." She whimpered and coughed. Dianna's ears pressed to her head and she sniffed the child. Her eyes blinked knowing that smell. She stood up and turned to and gave the adult with a smile and went to Helena. "Do we have any of that syrup that smells like oranges?" She asked smiling up at her.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:01 pm
Helena blinked. "We have cough syrup." she said, not quite understanding what Dianna was asking for. She then smiled at the adult and took the kitten from her. "I'll go ahead and look at her now." she said softly, taking her into an exam room, beckoning for Dianna to follow. "Why are you asking about a syrup that smells like oranges?" she asked as she started taking the kitten's vitals.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:19 pm
Dianna searched the cupboards with her nose then came back with the small bottle of cold and flu syrup. "Well you see, I figured, we Neko's are humanoid right? So the old got sick once, the doctor gave me this syrup that smelt like oranges and I had to give it to her twice a day for a week and she was right as rain." She looked hopeful. "What if this one has something similar?" She genuinely wanted to help and was hoping that the little one was suffering a recurrent cold and that the 'orange syrup' would help.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:29 pm
Helena smiled at Dianna. "Well you're correct. She does have something similar." she said as she used a tongue depressor and one of her specialized instruments to look at the back of the kitten's throat. "But this is probably her third case of strep throat this year." she said, petting the kitten on the head, going to grab a sterile swab. "I'll need to run a test, but the symptoms are the same. We may have to take those tonsils out. I think those nasty germs are hiding in your tonsils. We'll talk to your caretaker, okay?" she spoke to the kitten. "Yes Dr. H." the kitten mewed softly. "Now say 'aaah'?" Helena murmured and she swabbed the back of the kitten's throat to get a sample to do a culture.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:49 pm
Dianna nodded and paid close attention. She wanted to learn everything about being a vet nurse. But she didn't like what she was smelling. "Okay." She said. "Should I stay or go make sure Helios is okay?" She wasn't sure what to do. "And a course of anti-biotics so the problem doesn't come back yes?"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:37 am
Helena sighed. "I've given her antibiotics before, but it keeps coming back. The family that owns their mother wasn't ready for triplets. They can't afford to give her the full dose and it keeps coming back from where it's hiding. But they're also unwilling to split up the three girls and take them away from their mother. They're very nice people just . . . they can't afford so many nekos." she murmured, giving the neko a sugar-free lollipop to suck on. "We'll be right back sweetie." she said to the kitten before taking Dianna outside the room. "Go check on Helios, and send her caretaker in to see me please." she said, a small, sad-ish smile on her face.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:46 am
Dianna nodded quickly and went to the human woman. "Helena would like to see you." She said keeping her smile soft. "Don't worry, we'll look after the kits." She watched the woman walk into the examination room and let herself show her sad expression. "Helios." She said. "I know you can be a meanie head and a butt." She turned her eyes to him and sat with him and let the kits climb on her too. "But can you try to give these two triplets some cuddles." Her tone went a little wet. Just a little. "Please."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:12 am
Helios frowned at Dianna. "They're having fun on their own. Tormenting me." he muttered grumpily.

Helena smiled determinedly as the caretaker came into the room. This would be a tough case, but she would do everything she could to save the kitten.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:29 am
Dianna sighed softly at him. "Fine." She said to him. Obviously he didn't know, didn't sense what was happening. And she wasn't about to spill it. She got up and decided to be useful and took some basic obs for the neko's and inu's in the place waiting for treatment and sorted them all out in a triage sort of way. Things that demanded attention, things that needed attention, and things that could wait a little longer. She knew they had set appointments but at the same time, it kept her busy, kept her from fretting. And she spent the whole time ignoring Helios and the kits unless they came up to her. She was very good with the older children. She even taught them how to take their own pulse and temp too. The adults were harder to win over, unless they were pregnant.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:55 am
The caretaker left the room and went over to Helios, tears in her eyes. She collected the two kittens and pressed a kiss to their heads before leaving with them. Helena came out with two nurses and the sick kitten on a gurney, a smile on her face. "And your parents and sisters can visit every day. Or we can go visit them, but for now, we've got to get you better. Okay?" Helena was saying. The kitten smiled a bit and nodded before the nurses wheeled her into the elevator and took her up to the hospital rooms. Helena sighed, seeming rather pleased with herself. She found Dianna and smiled a bit sheepishly. "I hope you don't mind, but Kristie will be joining our little family." she said, going to file the paperwork to have the kitten hospitalized.

Helios wasn't even paying attention. Now that the nekos were gone, he was trying to remove the human children from himself. It was to very little avail though as he wasn't willing to be very forceful with them, and they were being stubborn little rugrats.  
The Underground Rp area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff