Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)
Music Club ~ [[Open 2062-2063]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:22 am
User Image

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

╔══════════════════════════════════╗
Mackenzie Hawthorne
Gryffindor - Fourth Year - Fourteen Years Old - Reserve Seeker - Halfblood - Adopted
╚══════════════════════════════════╝

Mackenzie was eager for the Music Club’s first meeting of the year – she found that the club’s atmosphere was great and friendly (minus that one boy, Peter, who caused trouble with Connor due to his blindness). That kid was a pansy and Kenzie was glad he wasn’t in her house although her Ravenclaw friend was stuck in the same house as him. As the fourth year walked into the room, her eyes drew towards the piano that Connor was playing. Walking over to him, she politely waited until he had finished playing the song before speaking. “Wow, that was really good,” she stated, trying to keep her voice at bay as to not startle him. “Been practicing?” she asked supportively. Mackenzie was glad that her boyfriend’s brother found a love for piano and came to the club every year, more than just for the first meeting too. Now, if she could only convince Colton to come.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

𝒻𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃'𝓈 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝒶𝒷𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝒷𝑒𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒻𝓇𝑒𝑒

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:30 am
Orphan Sisters for Life
Third Years

With : Each other / Minako currently with Connor & Mackenzie

User ImageUser Image
Minako was the first to get to the music room for club meeting out of the group of four. Usually she’d come with the other three but figured she could meet up with them at the room. Upon entering she noticed Diantha the new club leader, Peter… and Connor with Sadie and a Gryffindor girl. She hoped Peter wouldn’t cause any problems today. “Hey Connor, remember me.” Minako greeted him. “Glad to see you here.” She added brightly before looking to Kenzie. "Hi, I don't believe we've met. I'm Minako and by the way nice nail polish."

Kimberly walked to the music club meeting with Candace and Alana following behind. She had on the nail polish that Rory had with him. The neon green was about the only vibrant color on her. Candace on the other hand had on the usual while Alana was going for an overly comfy vibe. “You know Mina is going to die between seeing Kimi’s nails and your outfit.” The blonde said as they made their way down the hall to the music room. “Let her, she’s over dramatic about that stuff.” Kimberly commented ahead of them. “What’s wrong with what I’m wearing?” Alana asked border lining on flatly. “Nothing Alana, but you know how Mina can be.” She said in attempt to save herself. “Yeah, I suppose so.”

Walking in it the girls weren’t surprised that today Minako was dressed up in one of her fancy blue outfits. It was made out of pretty much nothing and yet looked like something. Kimberly noted Peter and decided just to avoid him all together. With Minako talking with Connor and Mackenzie, the Slytherin decided to pull up a chair in her own solitude. Course, that didn’t stop Candace and Alana from joining her (so much for solitude).

Alana ~ Status : Happy Theme ~ Attire
Minako ~ Status : Happy Theme ~ Attire
Kimberly ~ Status : Content Theme ~ Attire
Candace ~ Status : Excited Theme ~ Attire

OOC: Alana, Kimberly and Candace are open for interaction...

kiska166
Miss GryffindorK

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:06 am
User ImageUser Image

ℱ𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓽𝓱 𝓨𝒆𝓪𝓻 ℛ𝓪𝓿𝒆𝓷𝓬𝓵𝓪𝔀
𝓢𝓪𝓭𝓲𝒆

Connor slowed his pace and stopped, perking up his ears when someone said it'd been good. A heat curled over his cheeks as he identified the voice. It was Kenzie. He'd know her voice anywhere, if only because Colton kept talking about it. She then asked if he'd been practicing, and he nodded. "Thank you, Kenzie. I have been practicing. Mum got me a travelling keyboard so I can play on our trips." He nodded, then heard someone else speak. It was Minako, the girl he'd met at the opening feast. She said hello, then greeted Kenzie too. "Hello, Minako. This is Mackenzie, my brother's girlfriend."

As he heard other voices nearby, he bowed his head down, feeling the warmth of his flush on his ears. His fingers twitched a bit, but he decided to busy himself by playing another song. He knew his sister liked Disney music, so he figured these girls might enjoy it too. Quietly, he played one he'd worked on over the summer, Tale As Old As Time from Beauty and the Beast. Secretly, he had to admit he rather liked the music and story. Sadie wagged her tail as she nudged against Kenzie's leg. She was out of uniform, wearing a casual vest instead of her usual gear.

kiska166

murruelecreuset

I'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ 𝓪𝒇𝓻𝓪𝓲𝓭 ᴏꜰ 𝓪𝓷𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰. I ᴊᴜsᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ 𝓲 𝓬𝓪𝓷 𝓫𝓻𝒆𝓪𝓽𝓱𝒆
I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴏꜰ 𝓪𝓷𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰... ʙᴜᴛ sᴜᴅᴅᴇɴʟʏ, 𝓼𝓾𝓭𝓭𝒆𝓷𝓵𝔂
I ᴀᴍ 𝓼𝓶𝓪𝓵𝓵 ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ɪs 𝓫𝓲𝓰. Aʟʟ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴍᴇ ɪs 𝒇𝓪𝓼𝓽 ᴍᴏᴠɪɴɢ
Sᴜʀʀᴏᴜɴᴅᴇᴅ ʙʏ 𝓼𝓸 𝓶𝓪𝓷𝔂 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼... ʙᴜᴛ sᴜᴅᴅᴇɴʟʏ, sᴜᴅᴅᴇɴʟʏ
ℋ𝓸𝔀 𝓭𝓸𝒆𝓼 𝓲𝓽 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝓵, ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴍᴇ?
Aʀᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴛʜᴇ 𝓼𝓪𝓶𝒆?
Hᴏᴡ ᴅᴏᴇs ɪᴛ ꜰᴇᴇʟ, ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ 𝓭𝓲𝒇𝒇𝒆𝓻𝒆𝓷𝓽 𝒇𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓶𝒆?
𝓐𝓻𝒆 𝔀𝒆 𝓽𝓱𝒆 𝓼𝓪𝓶𝒆? ℋ𝓸𝔀 𝓭𝓸𝒆𝓼 𝓲𝓽 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝓵?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:53 pm
User Image

╔══════════════════════════════════╗
Mackenzie Hawthorne
Gryffindor - Fourth Year - Fourteen Years Old - Reserve Seeker - Halfblood - Adopted
╚══════════════════════════════════╝

Mackenzie grinned when Connor said he’d been practicing. “You have really gotten quite good,” she commented once again, emphasizing that the improvement was very noticeable. The portable keyboard he mentioned must have really helped, especially since his family tended to take trips all summer long although Connor wasn’t bad before. Not a moment later, a girl decked out in blue joined them. Kenzie figured she was a Ravenclaw girl – not that only Ravenclaws wore blue. Mackenzie was exhibit A for that as her mum really loved dressing her in blue because it “brings out her eyes.” Eyeliner also brought out her eyes, but did Ari want her wearing it? No, she did not, which was exactly why she was wearing it at school, where her mum would never find out just how much she experimented with makeup.

The Gryffindor nodded along when Connor introduced her. Although the two hadn’t formerly met until this point, she recognized her from past club meetings. Kenzie’s face lit up when Minako complimented her on her nail polish. “Thanks! It’s this cool crackly kind,” she said, reaching out her left hand, so Minako could take a closer look. Parts of it was already chipping off, exposing more of the black nail polish underneath, but it still looked fine. Besides, that what it was sort of supposed to do. Suddenly, the piano started playing again, and Mackenzie recognized the tune as Tale as Old as Time from one of her favourite Disney movies. Without even realizing it, the brunette began to sing along, softly under her breath, only getting louder when Sadie distracted her by nudging against the girl’s leg. Figuring she wasn’t on duty at the moment, the Gryffindor patted the top of her head. Luckily, even if those around her did hear her sing, Mackenzie was hitting the right keys (except for maybe the super high ones). Though, she was sure her mum could hit them. After all, it was her job. Having a singer as a mother sure had its benefits, such as Kenzie receiving free singing lessons from her own personal teacher.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

𝒻𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃'𝓈 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝒶𝒷𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝒷𝑒𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒻𝓇𝑒𝑒

Miss GryffindorK
murruelecreuset

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:58 pm
User ImageUser Image
Saio Mio Ukida
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Adopted ☼ Half-blood

Saio walked into the music club to the sounds of beauty and the beast which caused her to sing quietly to herself. She wasn’t overly confident singing out loud but it wasn’t like she couldn’t sing. She much rather play something. Sadly she didn’t exactly have an instrument. So instead she resorted to singing or humming along to music. Seeing Kenzie when she walked in, she noticed her over by the piano. Because she was singing along she just walked over to a seat where she could sit alone. Kenzie would come join her eventually and if not well she could join her when she was done singing quietly along.

With: Club members...

Wearing: Casual Red

OOC: Open for interaction...

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:39 am
A mind as clear as a cloudless sky...
No room for rust, no room for settled dust.
A waning wild thrown to bygone days...
I’m growing black mud up around my veins;
And I’m going backwards, shutting out the name.

User Image
D I A N T H A
S I Â N
W A R L O W

ravenclaw chaser │ sixth year prefect│ halfblood

Di was pleased with all the people who'd shown up... with the exception maybe of Peter, who was sitting by himself looking as smug as ever. However, he'd yet to actually do anything harmful, as far as she was aware, and she'd resolved to keep an eye on him anyways. Spotting Alby talking to one of the new first years, Leon's brother, she made her way over, tapping him on the shoulder. She didn't know her younger housemate terribly well, but she knew enough about him to know he was responsible and passionate about music, and had enough spine not to let a bunch of conflicting personalities boss him around. "Alby, can I talk to you for a moment?" she asked, and without waiting for a response, led the way slightly away from the crowd of musicians. "I need a vice captain," she said bluntly, "And I know you love this club, so..."

OOC:
Yukina101

But it’s spiraling, spiraling into something bigger-
Is there something bigger?
Wide awake, but I am sleeping...
I’m lying naked, drunk and dreaming-
Would it all work at all?

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:59 am
In the darkest of nights, the city of lights will pour unto us.
Creeping inside through our sleepy eyes, contagiously bright
Like sunlight and rain flooding through the veins of wilted vines.
But love travels like a rumor here, losing form with every ear,
A skeleton of something more; but waking seems an awful dream.
We'll be waiting for the night, to come and rescue us, feet off the ground.

User Image

𝚕𝚢𝚍𝚒𝚊
𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎
𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚛

muggleborn │ second year │ hufflepuff

Lydia tried very hard not to shy back in her seat as a slightly older boy sort of... stormed... marched? stomped... over to her, after what appeared to be a heated argument with another girl. She recognized his face and knew he was a Slytherin in the year above her, but apart from that... "Um," she said in a very small, high voice. "I... don't know?" What was he asking her? If the meeting had started yet? He then seemed to calm down a bit and introduced himself as Garnet- what an odd name, even for a wizard!- and said he was new to the club. "Oh," she said. "Well- I'm Lydia, and I'm only a second year so I'm still... getting used to everything?" Did he expect her to give him the run-down on how things worked? She needed to make some normal, female friends. Like Chrys. Except Chrys wasn't very normal, what with her pink hair and rebellious attitude... or maybe Liddie was the weird one. Very intimidated, she looked around a bit frantically for someone else to pull into the conversation, but Chance was busy with his guitar and- there. There was some cute little blond first year boy... beside Leon McGregor, who did not look pleased... gosh darn it! She didn't have the nerve to- okay. Be calm, Liddie. You are not going to remain trapped in one on one conversation with a very intense Slytherin. You can do this. "Are you new to the club too?" she asked, immediately regretted it, went very red, and wondered if one could magically rewind a conversation. Great. Great. Great. Just... drag a McGregor into conversation, why don't you- deep breaths. Ugh. Why did this school have to be co-educational? She wasn't used to boys besides her brothers!

OOC:
Jade Galaksylph

Diamond Wales

Besides, we're living in this house of cards that pulls and pushes with the air.
Fearing a feather to the earth could destroy it and us, inside unaware!
All we want is something more to dream about and to adore.
All we need is a little place to close our eyes, to end this chase.
The living are moving, gracefully and painfully rushing ahead,
While unraveling the most essential thread of the fabric that covers us.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:51 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                  I cαɴ oɴly нope ιт'ѕ тrυe eɴoυɢн, тнαт every lιттle тнιɴɢ I do ғor love-
                                                  Redeeмѕ мe ғroм тнe мoмeɴтѕ I deeм worтнy oғ тнe worѕт тнιɴɢѕ тнαт I've doɴe
                                                  Aɴd ѕαveѕ мe ғroм мyѕelғ αт тιмeѕ oғ eɴvy wнeɴ I'м мιѕѕιɴɢ everyoɴe
                                                  I wαĸe ιɴ тнe мorɴιɴɢ, I oɴly ɴeed тwo мore мιrαcleѕ тo вe α ѕαιɴт
                                                  Everyтнιɴɢ I proмιѕed everyoɴe I'd вe- well, I jυѕт αιɴ'т!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Iναя Tøявנø̈яи Eяıκššøи x
                                                  Fourth Year Hufflepuff Vice Captain & Beater Muggleborn spaxxxxce

< Year 2036 >
                                                  ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Today, Ivar just couldn't thank Tiernan enough because a few minutes later, they were able to get Glynn out of the common and finally get him a hobby. Well, now that Glynn's present and now slowly going back to being friendly, Ivar no longer felt the fear of being reluctant of sending him away to a panic attack again. Well, of course, he was still hesitant and careful but he's trying his best! Once upon a time, he and Tiernan discussed about it, and then later she shoved the Welsh out of the common room before throwing the violin case at him... which was something Ivar felt offended by because you don't throw a violin around, that's insulting to his violinist spirit!

But on the other hand, he could not help but imagine Tiernan behind them with tears in her eyes, waving her handkerchief like she's straight from some Victorian anime series with sparkles. Somehow like Oscar of Versailles or whatever, even though he never watched that show. He walked in a steady pace for Glynn to catch up, with his own violin case at hand. Inside his case is his beautiful violet violin. He looked over Glynn and raised his case, "Sooo, d'you wanna know what I named for my instrument?" he said with a humorous grin. Opening his case, it displayed a violin with purplish-violet dyed wood, "Violet! Get it? Violet Violin?" Ivar was doing this in an attempt to cheer Glynn up, and he was damn praying that he didn't put a foot in his mouth.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
                                                  ωι†h [Glynn] α† [Music Room]

Sıиgłe Aттıяe Tħeмe Søиg

User Image

< Oυт.Of.Cħαяα¢тeя >
                                                  out of character

Lαтely ιт ѕeeмѕ lιĸe everyвody'ѕ ѕιcĸ, everyвody'ѕ dyιɴɢ
                                                  Bυιld мyѕelғ α wαllυɴнαppy нeαrтѕ
                                                  Aɴd oɴly мy нeαrт ĸɴowѕ мy нeαd ιѕ lyιɴɢ, lyιɴɢ!
                                                  Oн ɢlory, I тнιɴĸ I ѕee yoυ 'roυɴd тнe вeɴd-
                                                  Aɴd I тнιɴĸ I'd тry αɴy poιѕoɴ тo ɢeт тнere ιɴ тнe eɴd, oн ɢlory!

Diamond Wales

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:44 am
It’s getting late, and I
Cannot seem to find my way home tonight
Feels like I am falling down a rabbit hole
Falling for forever, wonderfully wandering alone
What would my head be like
If not for my shoulders
User Image
User Image

𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕐𝕖𝕒𝕣 ℝ𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕒𝕨 ✦ ℂ𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕒 𝔼𝕟𝕥𝕙𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕒𝕤𝕥 ✦ 𝕋𝕖𝕟𝕠𝕣

Alby looked up from his talk with the first year to see Di standing by him and gave a small confused frown when she asked to speak with him. He was about 97% sure he hadn't done anything and only 3% sure he couldn't get in trouble for hiding in the room not during club hours. If she knew his situation he'd hoped she'd understand. However he still nodded and gave a quick wave to the kid he had been with and walked over with her away from the others and had opened his mouth to ask what it could be about when all sound died in his throat at her next words. Him!? Really?! His eyes were large and he was sure his mouth had dropped open but inwardly he was doing a mad jig. He was surprised he wasn't doing it out in the open to be frank. "I-I, of course! I do love this club and of course I will gladly be your vice captain! You can totally count on me!" Alby finally responded with a large brilliant grin. Finally! Something in this year seems to go in his favor.

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Or without your smile
May it follow you forever
May it never leave you
To sleep in the stone,
May we stay lost on our way home
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:11 am
User Image
Fianna Grey
Gryffindor Fifth Year Fifteen Years OldSingle

Fianna listened along as one of the students played a song from 'Beauty and the Beast', which was a movie she watched many times, and she and her sister made costumes for a play based on it when they were in elementary school. When that was finished, Fianna had her guitar out and she started playing Mason William's 'Classical Gas', a song from the late 1960s, featuring acoustic guitar work. She'd worked hard to get the chords right, and it was a fun song to play.

OOC:
Username

Turn your magic on, to me she'd say
                  "Everything you wants a dream away
                  We are legends, every day"
                  That's what she told me

Turn your magic on, to me she'd say
                  "Everything you wants a dream away
                  Under this pressure, under this weight
                  We are diamonds"

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:26 am
User Image
                                                  They don't care what you say
                                                  They don't care what you think
                                                  All they care, what you do,
                                                  Long as your off beat,
                                                  Take a look at yourself

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ || Mᴜɢɢʟᴇʙᴏʀɴ

════════════════════════

Wallis looked from his brother to a girl that approached him. He blinked, then glanced over to Leon who simply shrugged and instead decided to glare at the grumpy kid instead. His attention returning to the girl in front of him, he nodded, and lifted a hand to offer a handshake. "Yeah, I'm new. I'm Wallis. Wot's yer name?" He didn't think that Leon was going to say anything, so he left his brother alone. Besides, Leon had a friend in the club already, and it wasn't like he was completely antisocial. The girl did seem nervous, and he wondered if she was nervous about Leon being there. Maybe he could get Leon to go talk to Di and then he wouldn't be scaring everyone.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Well, I go' Leon 'ere, I wonder 'ow long b'fore 'e's hummin' ta every song played.
                                                  OOC:

I'm dreamin' out loud,
                                                  And all at once it's so familiar to see,
                                                  I'm dreamin out loud,
                                                  Can't find a puzzle to fit into piece
                                                  I'm dreamin out loud,
                                                  Can't find a puzzle to fit into piece of apart of me

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:18 pm
User Image
                                                I tried to be someone else
                                                But nothing seemed to change
                                                I know now, this is who I really am inside.

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Fᴏᴜʀᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ || Cʜᴀsᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Glynn had followed Ivar, not sure if he wanted to deal with Music Club, but realizing he had to do something to get back into his life sooner rather than later. He figured both Tiernan and Ivar had gotten tired of seeing him ghost around the common room and Great Hall. He was just glad that when Tiernan had tossed him his violin after shoving him out of the common room that nothing had broken. Now he walked into the room and looked around. He felt odd being here, but he didn't know how exactly he was going to say it without sounding like something was wrong with him still. Which, nothing was wrong. He could deal with life. It sucked, but he could deal with it.

He cocked an eyebrow at Ivar when he asked if Glynn wanted to know what Ivar had named his violin. Seeing the colour and hearing the name caused Glynn to try not to snicker too much, considering he recalled what he'd named his first violin. It'd been an uninspired Woody, but that was years ago. He hadn't gotten around to naming his new one yet, because he wasn't sure what really fit for it yet.
                                                "That sounds corny. Though it's probably better than Woody." He gave Ivar a slight grin and lifted his own case to show it to Ivar. "I still haven't named my new one. It'll probably come to me sometime though. I just have to think on it." He put it down, then opened it up to look it over. It was still in mint condition since his aunt got it for him. He hadn't wanted to play it, and he wondered how badly his playing had suffered in two years.

════════════════════════

Thinking: I'll just watch and wait. I don't know if I want to play yet...
                                                OOC:

Finally found myself
                                                Fighting for a chance.
                                                I know now, this is who I really am.

Jade Galaksylph

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:22 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                            𝙻𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚐𝚢 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚊 𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚎-
                                            𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚒𝚝
                                            𝙶𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚢 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚜𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚎
                                            𝙳𝚘 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚎𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚙𝚎 𝚒𝚝
                                            𝙶𝚎𝚝 𝚞𝚙, 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚞𝚙, 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎, 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎-
                                            𝚁𝚞𝚗 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚊𝚜 𝚏𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚐𝚘!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 𝔊𝔞𝔯𝔫𝔢𝔱 𝔉𝔢𝔩𝔡𝔰𝔭𝔞𝔯 𝔐𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔢𝔯 x
                                            Third Year SlytherinPurebloodxxxxx

「 Year 2036 」
                                            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Garnet just made a soft 'ah' sound and simply nodded when Lydia admitted that she didn't know if the meeting hadn't started, but he didn't look angry. It was what Clara would call as 'the resting b***h face', which was probably one of those muggle terminologies. "Ah, I understand," the Slytherin replied after he figured out that it was only her second year in the club, but his face shifted into this soft concerned expression when he figured that Lydia seemed to be... tense by his presence. Apparently, contrary to popular belief, Garnet was never aloof nor apathetic.

The tall Slytherin was normally used to it, but he'd be lying to say that he liked it. He was never a fan of solitude, which made it harder for him to make friends- which was why Gryffindors like Alec, Lucy, and Rich were his friends. Because you know, brave ones. "Um..." Garnet then turned red, feeling bad that he might have scared the second year away, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to- uh..." He looked behind again and looked at Clara, with an uncertain look, but instead she just gave him a wave of her hand clearly and non-verbally saying "Don't look at me, just go." He then turned to Lydia again and swallowed, "I don't mean to be rude, I-I'm not mad at you I swear. I'm more a bit annoyed at my classmate than anyone else, but not you. You didn't do anything so uh, yeah, I'll just... shut up." Garnet resisted an urge to mutter at himself in French, and so he was silent when the girl seemed to pull a first year Ravenclaw... Wallis? The cockney boy? All he knew was that he was Leon McGregor's brother, but that seemed to be a a bit obvious by now.

"Salut. Hi." Garnet greet quietly at the fellow Ravenclaw, internally wasn't sure if his brother was staring at Peter or him, but nevertheless he chose to ignore the older Slytherin's presence. "I'm Garnet... if you don't mind." He found himself to have a hard time actually socializing to people, for a quiet extrovert. Merlin, where were Lucy and Rich when you need them?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                            with [Lydia and Wallis] at [Music Room]

SINGLEOUTFITSIGNATURE TUNE

xxxxx « Out.Of.Character » xxxxx
                                            ooc

𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜-
                                            𝙶𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚜
                                            𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚖𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢 𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚎!
                                            𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚗, 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜, 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑
                                            𝙱𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢 𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚎-
                                            𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚔𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗, 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚎 𝚕𝚎𝚏𝚝!

The Forgotten Weasley

Diamond Wales

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:27 am
User Image
Third Year

Minako was impressed to be honest. She herself didn’t know how to play the piano but it was a skill that wasn’t always easy. He’d definitely had been practicing. When Connor introduced her to Mackenzie, the girl smiled. “Pleasure to meet you Mackenzie.” She said with a smile. Looking at the nail polish that Mackenzie had on, Minako was fascinated. “Wow, I wish I could get some of that.” She commented. It looked so cool!

Her attention was stolen away from the nail polish when Connor started playing a song that was quite familiar. What girl didn’t love the Disney movie Beauty and the Beast? None that she knew of that’s who. “Tale as old as time, True as it can be, Barely even friends, Then somebody bends, Unexpectedly. Just a little change, Small to say the least, Both a little scared, Neither one prepared. Beauty and the beast.” Minako found herself singing along with Mackenzie. Her key matching right along to the key being played on the piano.

With : Connor & Mackenzie

Attire : Fancy Blue

OOC : - - -

kiska166
                                                  Miss GryffindorK

A creative thinker with plenty of opinions,
                                                  One who seeks perfection in all you do.
                                                  I know just what to do with you...
                                                  Ravenclaw!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:54 pm
In the darkest of nights, the city of lights will pour unto us.
Creeping inside through our sleepy eyes, contagiously bright
Like sunlight and rain flooding through the veins of wilted vines.
But love travels like a rumor here, losing form with every ear,
A skeleton of something more; but waking seems an awful dream.
We'll be waiting for the night, to come and rescue us, feet off the ground.

User Image

𝚕𝚢𝚍𝚒𝚊
𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎
𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚛

muggleborn │ second year │ hufflepuff

Lydia felt badly- well, sort of. She hadn't meant to be rude, not really, but she wasn't used to people just marching up to her like that. However, upon further inspection Garnet seemed more awkward than angry, and with an attempt at a sympathetic smile, she tried to hurriedly convey an 'it's okay' look before shaking the younger boy's hand. "Lydia," she said, more confidently than she felt, but she was slightly bolstered by the knowledge that she was the older one, who'd already spent a year at Hogwarts, even if she hadn't entirely enjoyed it. "But everyone calls me Liddie. Do either of you two play an instrument? I mostly sing- I only know a little piano."

OOC:
Jade Galaksylph

Diamond Wales

Besides, we're living in this house of cards that pulls and pushes with the air.
Fearing a feather to the earth could destroy it and us, inside unaware!
All we want is something more to dream about and to adore.
All we need is a little place to close our eyes, to end this chase.
The living are moving, gracefully and painfully rushing ahead,
While unraveling the most essential thread of the fabric that covers us.

Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff