Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Nikui Roudousha(AU YGO RPG) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People Counter
  Vote.
View Results

[b u n n y]

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 6:08 pm
Lai slowly and gently slid his hand off Micheal's shoulder, "I gotta go check on Jaina." he smiled and walked out.  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 8:29 am
Jaina smiled over the doctors shoulder at Lai, who was just coming in the doorway.

"Hi Lai!" Thrawn rolled his eyes and started pawing a dustbunny around.  

Angel of Flames2

[b u n n y]

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 2:36 pm
"Hey Jaina. " Lai walked over to her bedside, giving her a light hug, "How's your leg now?" he smiled warmly.  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 5:48 pm
Jaina lightly hugged Lai back, it indeed felt odd. She wasn't used to this much physical contact all in one day.

"I'm feeling better, thank you Lai. How are you, Micky, and Seto doing?"  

Angel of Flames2

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 9:12 pm
((sorry if i make this short, I hate short posts. I try to refrain from one liners and use a paragraph or two. But I have been stressed and its only monday. But I have lots of work to do and may not get on gaia until Wendsday afternoon. Hope you can wait til then. If you care of what I have to do by tomorrow and wendsday, look at my last post in the Mansion RP, I explained more there. And Im heading to bed soon))

I smiled at Lais words. He spoke them in a rather soft tone. It was good, it wouldn't wake up my brother that way. Him being here seemed to really lift my spirits, even if I didn't say a word to him. I was a little saddend when I felt his hand leave my shoulder. The wamrth soon settled away as the cold air hit my sleeve. I gave a nod to show I was listening before he walked out the door. The door clicked softly behind me as he exited the room. Now the only thing I could hear was me and my brothers soft breaths.

Even though I was sad, Lai gone gave me a chance to be in my own mind again. I began to think about the way I could help my brother. It was about time I put my plans into action. Standing to my feet I wandered to the door. Before my hand even reached the knob, I turned back to my brothers bed. He did sleep peacefully, like the angel I always saw him as. I couldn't just leave him here alone. The thought made me feel awful. In his most vunerable moments, I was planning to leave. Placing my hand back to my side I walked back to the bed. Slowly leaning down before my lips met my brothers cold cheek.

Once done, I leaned back up. "I'll come back soon..I promise." I whispered softly. After giving one last long look at Seifer, I turned to leave. Now my hand succeded in grasping the door knob. With a silent turn of it, the door opened for me. Knowing my brother wouldn't approve about my ambitions, I didn't look back. "I'm sorry Seifer.." I whispered before closing the door behind me, without looking back.

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 9:32 pm
Jaina noticed Mokuba over Lai's shoulder and smiled, suprised that Mokuba was there.
"Hello Micky... how are you doing?" Jaina asked, her voice soft. Something seemed to be bothering the boy.  

Angel of Flames2

[b u n n y]

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 10:54 am
Lai looked over his shoulder at Micheal, "Oh, hello again." He smiled quietly.  
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 6:42 pm
I looked over at Mokuba, wondering what was wrong with the boy. He seemed determined about something, but less than happy about whatever decision he had come to.

"Micky... what's wrong?" I asked as a stood slowly and walked over to the kid. My leg was rather sore, and that blasted bag was troublesome, but I'm not about to let my body's problems stop me. I lightly rested a hand on Mokie's sholder, trying to be comforting but most likely not coming across the right way.

Angel of Flames2

[b u n n y]

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 8:46 am
Lai walked over to Mokuba, "Mikey?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 12:25 pm
((where's Inunaide? She hasn't been on for over a week! gonk ))

I looked over at Lai, then back at Mokuba. What was wrong? I may be a girl, but I was about as emotionally sensitive as the average teenaged guy. Namely, not very.

"Mikey... somethings wrong. What is it?" Jaina felt foolish for repeating the same question, but Mokuba has thus far failed to respond.

Angel of Flames2

[b u n n y]

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 5:02 pm
{{I dunno! I'm worried! O_O}}  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 9:00 pm
((geez... i hope she's ok eek ))  

Angel of Flames2

[b u n n y]

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 7:26 am
{{Me too... sad }}  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 1:29 pm
((She hasn't been on in almost 2 weeks... I'm REALLY worried... cry ))  

Angel of Flames2

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 10:23 pm
((I'm sorry I seemed to have been making you guys worry so much sweatdrop Its just all last week I was rushing to finish an essay I was already behind the others, so everyday I had to do somethign with that paper. Then this weekend I was out with my cousin and I went to a party and such. Sorry, this week has been rather hecktic and I have had no time for Gaia. But no worries, summer is only three weeks of only four days each left and I'm out. I'm gonna reply tonight, but then I have to finish a book in four days so I wont be on too much during the week. I sencerly apologize for the lack of activity, but I have to keep my grades up since my english grade has gone from a C to a B, plus being almost a senior I have to stick to the good grades I do have. So many apologizes and I'll try to drop in when I have an open part of cass or such. If not, tonight may be the only time until thursday afternoon.))  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff