Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Sounds of agony and Bliss (Samantha Sinclair, Raven Lavende) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raven Lavender

Shy Fatcat

7,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:27 pm
User Image
C a m i l l e x L y n n x E b e r h a r t
C u n n i n g x S l y x C o v e t o u s

✗ø✗ø ||

Camille pushed away from him before he could trace again, standing mesmerized at the sight of all the gems and glittering jewels before her. Were she lesser a species, like say Valkyrie, she'd probably have gotten off right there. Actually, she probably could have. Jesus christ if this belonged to this man, she could picture herself being Mrs. StrangerDanger for a moment. She took a step gingerly forward, as if if she moved too face the room would disappear like a dream.

And those masks! Dear god. Why were words made when a room like this could just take em away. "Where are we-? No, scratch that, don't care. I've figured out what I'm doing. It's staying here." She waved at him in almost a shooing matter, as if to say leave me with my pretties now. "Thanks for the ride."

|| ✗ø✗ø

{ooc; Trapped...Hostage. -wearing the garb in the bottom right picture- mask reference http://i1383.photobucket.com/albums/ah290/ravenlavender1/venice_carnival_2009___11_by_flemmens_zps852b4a7c.jpeg

█ │▌│ ▌ H o p e x r e m a i n s x w h e n x a l l x e l s e x f a i l s... x ↘↘↘

P a t i e n c e x G l o r y x G a i n

User Image
D a v e n x M c E n r o e
🐺 B r a v e r y x S t r e n g t h x L o y a l t y 🐺

Be vigilant my brothers ||

Daven lifted his head, letting out a long held sigh. He'd always been one of the lucky males in the group when it came to the prospect of women, a smooth talker, knew just how to get what he wanted. Did he want this female? -Yes- NO! His mind bolted back as soon as his beast thought the word. God dammit he didn't know. Didn't know where to start with her.

When he'd first found her he hadn't seen any marks that would indicate she was attacked, a few blisters on the face but he hadn't known what to make of it and was alarmed. His only thought had been to help her. Clara could do more for Sonja now then he was able to, in this state of mind he was so shaken he didn't know what he could offer her. The prospect of a female that wasn't lykae had never even struck him. How would he take care of her? Would he have to help her hunt? Would he have to watch her do it? She'd said she didn't take from the flesh, still the thought of those tiny little fang in another mans throat riled him in a way he knew it shouldn't have.

He nodded, shaking his head once to clear his thoughts and swallowed hard. "I dunno how this will work out. I've never really...been around one of her kind I'm not really sure what I should do." He was getting himself psyched out had to calm down. "Alright, let's go back up. I want to check on her." He said as he started towards the stairs, ascending them with a mixture of anxiety, apprehension, and a tinge of urgency.

|| For soon we shall be triumphant

[ooc; Talking with Kade

█ │▌│ ▌ H o p e x r e m a i n s x w h e n x a l l x e l s e x f a i l s... x ↘↘↘

🐺 P a i n x R e v e r e n c e x P a s s i o n 🐺

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:53 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Clara stood staring at the towel in the sink, brow raised as she debated her options. The gauze made her hand to large to fit into a glove, so that wouldn’t work besides she likely sliced tendons so she probably would do a shoddy job wringing it out in the first place. She frowned and poked at the towel picking it up with her good hand and letting the water run off of it as she debated tying it around the faucet on one end and twisting it to wring it out. This really shouldn’t be that difficult. Her lips turned down into a distinctly unhappy frown. She was going to have to ask for help for the sake of time.

Poking her head out of the bath room door she looked around and listened. Nope nobody here other than her and Sonja, she didn’t want Sonja getting up and disturbing her wounds. It was then that she heard foot steps, coming up some stairs and she looked around then made her way to the stairs. Looking down them she spotted Daven, “ Ah good, people with two hands. I need one of you to wring out the towel I just rinsed out. She’s almost healed up, but the cool towel will do her good.” She said turning and making her way to the bathroom sink where she’d left the towel. She poked at it with a finger then waited to see who was going to do it.

User Image User Image User Image
Wearing: pjs- shorts and tank top
With: Sonja, Daven, Kade
Thoughts: Need two hands damn it...I look like road kill too

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Raven Lavender

Shy Fatcat

7,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:08 pm
User Image

Daven looked back to Kade, if Sonja was his mate he ought to be the one to do it. He'd done it before it was no big deal, just needed the reassuring nod the man would give him. He walked in the bathroom, following Clara and did as she asked quietly, being sure to leave a little bit of water on it that it wouldn't dry out to fast on her back. He took the cloth over to Sonja, sitting next to her on the couch and carefully laid it on her back. "How ya holdin' up lass?"

[ooc; With Sonja

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:20 pm
Kade MacGrieve.
"There are three things that never remain Hidden for long. The Sun, the Moon and The Truth."

User Image

Kade let his friend talk. "Then hunt with her, let her drink the blood of your kill first, you'll figure out the details later. Just start to work with her." He watched his friend go back inside and followed. He gave every notion for his friend to help out. He smiled a tiny bit and went to his mate. "Let him have a go." He said whispered. "I know she's your friend but if you get your bandages wet we'll fight again."

Sonja Dacia
"There is Truth in the madness"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sonja smiled softly up at him. "I'm doing okay." She made a little face. "I. . . I don't like how the blood is sitting. . . Would prefer it from a butcher. But I can't say no to that girl. Once she pulls out those cute eyes on me. .. " She chuckled then hissed in pain from the jolting. She was heating up again. And it hurt. She yearned for him to reach out and touch her again. But knew until he wasn't so angry about her being his mate she'd get no touch from him.

Ishtar Hunter
"It's not what it seems"

Ishtar smirked softly and nodded watching her. "This is all mine." He said. "Look but if you try to lift anything, the wards won't let you out." He warned putting a hand on her shoulder. "Don't worry. You can stay here all you like. I'll go get you something to eat." He didn't have much in the way of food so he'd have to order vegan stuff in. "If you need another I'll be around the place."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:40 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

Clara watched Daven in silence as he wrung out the towel then took it to Sonja. She stepped out of the bathroom to be met by Kade. She tilted her head towards him as he whispered then arched a brow and looked up to him as if to say ‘oh really?’ Verbally though she refrained from saying anything instead she just watched the two cautiously. Did she really trust either of these Lykae? Especially now that both she and Sonja were injured. She didn’t really think there was a need for her to point out that she could kill both of them if she really wanted to. Granted she didn’t at the moment but if Daven hurt Sonja, Kade wouldn’t be capable of stopping her.

She yawned and reached up covering her mouth with her good hand, and then blinked. She was tired, soon to be crashing if she didn’t get some food and rest. She padded away from Kade towards her bags, barefooted she'd never even put on shoes, she picked up the larger of the two and dug around in it pulling out several items and sitting them on the floor, and then digging around until she found some clothes she’d bundled up. “ Here Sonja, when your healed up your gonna want something to wear” She said and laid the bundle on the arm of the couch. She then grabbed the bottles she’d set on the floor including the whipped vodka and toted them off to the kitchen. Once there she poked around finding a large cup, and began mixing herself a drink. Dark chocolate almond milk, and a large dose of the whipped vodka. With the mixing done she put the items she’d used in the fridge and then leaned on the counter picking up the cup and then holding it with both hands.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:41 pm
User Image

✗ø✗ø ||

Camille almost squealed with delight. Now here was a male who new how to talk her language, but them damn wards. How was she to get any of this to leave with her? Would it see through a guise? She attempted one, changing a very large diamond into a glass paperweight and attempting to hold it through the door. No such luck. There was definitely a force that held it within. There had to be some way, after all he got all of it in here it must be able to leave at some point. She sighed. Well, once he saw how good she would look in all this luscious gold maybe he would change his mind. She moved into a corner once she knew he wasn't in the immediate area and removed the bustier she had on, replacing it with only the gold chest piece, showing a bit more skin and put on some of the most delectable necklaces, earrings and rings she could find. She could entice him to let her have something out of here. When he would return she would be leisurely laying on a pile of beauties, holding one in her hand and looking at it in wonder.

She liked dressing up in jewels same as the next Sorceri, but why did wearing his feel different? Make her prouder? Probably because they were someone elses but she couldn't even thieve the damned things.

|| ✗ø✗ø

{ooc; PRETTIES -wearing the garb in the bottom right picture- mask reference http://i1383.photobucket.com/albums/ah290/ravenlavender1/venice_carnival_2009___11_by_flemmens_zps852b4a7c.jpeg

User Image

Daven watched her cringe in pain and found himself copying the action. Did he hurt to see her like this? "What happened to you? Kade says it was from overexposure, how long were you out in it?" Christ he was horrible at small talk but was genuinely curious about his new little mate. He didn't hate her, not for her. It was just that built in taught from birth old feudal war between their species that had him on edge around her. He reached out and adjusted the towel. Now that she was healing he could get a better look at her features. She was pretty, flushed, still healing but he could see it. Gods this was going to be a rough ride. Her blood didn't sit well with him but if he truly had made her heart beat there was nothing to be done about it. A lorean only ever got one soul mate, and his lay before him in immense pain. "Is there anything I can do to help?" Now he knew why it had been so awkward for Kade.

[ooc; Talking with Sonja

Raven Lavender

Shy Fatcat

7,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:09 pm
Kade MacGrieve.
"There are three things that never remain Hidden for long. The Sun, the Moon and The Truth."

User Image

Kade sighed softly as he followed noticing the lack of shoes. It didn't bother him very much. His house was shockingly clean for a bachelor pad. So there was nothing he needed to worry about. His beast was happy she seemed content just making herself at home. He didn't like the alcohol but he figured she needed it since her friend nearly got fried. He wondered why she said that thing before. Maybe it was to cover her foul up.

Sonja Dacia

Sonja's face buried itself in the pillows or a moment as she resolved herself. "I misjudged a jump." She said. "Landed in the Outback of Australia during midday. Not a smart thing to do." She smirked a little finding it funny. "Not as bad as the time I traced into Ice land during their time of one hour night time. That is one bender I'll never come back from."

Her happy flippant mood turned soft, and kind. Her hand reached out a little and her hand brushed his. She wanted to be touched a little. Even if it did hurt. She just wanted the contact. Her heart raced when her finger tips brushed his hand. Her eyes went black with raw emotion as she took in deep breaths trying not to pant even though the pain wanted her to. She had to try and keep calm. He was still a little strange about all this. Being nearly a thousand years old made you a bit more opened minded to these things. "Help?" She echoed softly. "Just. . . rub my back a bit? It's itchy and I know if I scratch it I'll cry." She hoped the words I'll cry would get him to just rub it gently. She was really itchy. And last time she scratched it took longer, and almost the last of her stored blood, to heal up the burns.

Ishtar Hunter
"It's not what it seems"

He smirked hearing her yelp. "I told her." He mumbled then ordered out a whole super markets fresh veggie section. Well. . . He got two kilos of everything so he hoped that would last a bit. Damn his chest was aching again as if waiting for something to make his heart go. Crap. If she was his. . . then something would happen to make his beat. His enemies would love to have their hands on her. No don't think about it. She's safe here. He thought then went to see how she was fairing. His eyes widened. She was covered in his things.

*Bam* The first beat sent him stumbling back a little. His lungs forcing in air as he stared at her in his things.

*Ba-bam!* His eyes ran over her and he huffed a little. Damn this beating hurt! The force of his heart springing to life brought him to his knees. Please don't notice. He thought but knew the moment he hit the ground she'd have noticed him curled over clutching his heart.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:25 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

Clara sought out a comfortable place to sit, cup in hand, although she treated it more like a child did it's sippy cup. It was the equivalent of an adult chocolate milk, and she curled up knees to her chest in the wooden dinning chair she found. Nursing the drink she found herself getting more and more tired. By time she finished off the large cup and looked into the bottom of it she sighed and wiped the stray chocolate from around her mouth before resting her chin on her knees. Her hands moving to loosely grasp her feet. She closed her eyes and dozed in and out, perfectly content in the peculiar position. Then again at this point she’d likely be content in just about any position. Most of her bruises had faded some more leaving her legs looking more of a collage of blue, green, yellow, and traces of reddish purple. The loss of blood and fresh injury were quickly urging her towards sleep.

She didn’t feel comfortable sleeping here though, at least not in the bedroom she’d found. No she wouldn’t sleep in his bed. To provocative of an action in her opinion, to bold. She’d prefer to sleep in her own bed, but she didn’t want to leave Sonja. If something happened the noise would wake her she’d decided as she slipped further into sleep.

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Raven Lavender

Shy Fatcat

7,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:27 pm
User Image

✗ø✗ø ||

Camille pretended not to notice his return but couldn't help to notice when he hit the floor in pain. She sat up quickly, making her way off the pile of dreams and started to hurry over to him, but slowed her walk to air on the side of caution. As she drew close, she squatted down beside him, holding her knees together to keep him from getting a shot of her newest silkies. She went to reach out a hand but withdrew it, a look of worry and confusion playing on her face with no guise to cover it up.

"H-hey, are you alright?"
                                            She shouldn't care. Wish she didn't but he got her out of hell and into this heaven in an instant. Least she should do is give a bit of concern. Camille gave quite a lot. She wasn't good in situations like this, not use to helping people. Sorceri didn't get close to others, hell they tried to kill eachother off and steal one another's powers like it was their born mission in life. She let out a nervous laugh, not too sure what to do. "You know, if you bite it this is all bequeathed to me right? Finders keepers code and what not." She tried to wring a laugh or words from him with that statement, hoping he'd give some indication to his problem.

|| ✗ø✗ø

{ooc; You okay, Bro?.

User Image

Daven retracted his fingers at the first touch, a jolt of lightening feeling like it'd just run through him, but not in a painful way. Ah shite, he'd never actually got CLOSE to a woman before, no strings attached sort of thing. His brows drew together as he tested the water, slowly bringing his fingers back to hers and gently stroking them.

Sonja had asked for a backrub. She looked like hell and probably needed one but in the healing state she was now, he really did fear causing her more pain. His beast wouldn't have it, would be screaming in his head. "Lass, that might hurt you more. Don't you want to heal up a bit better first?" He wanted to be unwilling to do it, but even now his free hand tingled at the thought of touching her naked back. How soft would her skin be once the welts were completely gone?

[ooc; What have I gotten myself into..

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:52 pm
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade watched her and smiled with a slight huff of a chuckled and picked her up into his arms taking her to a room close to Sonja. The be wasn't made up but a few well placed blankets would keep her toasty warm. He snuggled behind her, keeping her close but not restricting her so if she wanted to get up and leave she could. He was happy just cuddling. It felt, for a few hours, as if they were happy mates together.

Sonja Dacia

"I'll be okay." Sonja said smiling. "It won't hurt as much if you do it gently. I'll tell you to stop if it hurts." She promised her hand still with his. She didn't want to push him into something but the itch on her back was getting ridiculous. She was ready to scratch deep valley's into her back. She needed something. . . anything to get her mind off the pain and the irritation. "Ask your friend if he has any Aloe gel. If you're worried about hurting me you can rub that on my back too. It has healing properties." She needed to soothe his restlessness somehow. Give him options so she could too get what she wanted. Weren't Lykae very touch orientated? Why was he holding back? Aside from the possibility of hurting her.

Ishtar Hunter
"It's not what it seems"

Ishtar panted hard then looked up at her. His eyes black. Three hundred years worth of need built up in him since that was the last time he'd attempted a woman before he was captured. He got up a bit to stare at her better. Her chocolate eyes, so alluring. He didn't say anything for a moment just reached out and took her hand. His own warmer than before. He was hungry now. His cheeks were flushed red where as before there was no tinge other than his tan. He coughed a little as he drew in more air. Not used to it.
"I've been very rude." He hissed out trying to smile. "I am Ishtar. What is your name?" He asked.

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Raven Lavender

Shy Fatcat

7,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:15 pm
User Image

✗ø✗ø ||

Camille frowned, pulling her hand from his. He was acting different, mind you he hadn't been mean to her in any form, and he was still kind now but in such a way that it concerned her more. Here he was just doubled over in pain and decided now was the perfect time to get on a first name basis? She stare hard at him, at length giving her name unsteadily "Camille...". It was then she got a good look at his eyes, the deep black hollows bore into her own. She knew that look. Had see it in less intensity with other males. Desire. And she had an itching feeling it wasn't that he wanted his jewels back. Maybe it was because she was wearing his gems. She'd been trying to allure him but not to this extreme. What had she gotten herself into. Bolt. Time to go, Cami, you've had your fun.

Her lips parted under the intensity of his gaze. She wanted to draw away from it, to turn her head and leave. As she drew in deeper breaths, the falls and rise of her chest became more noticeable. It was then that Camille realized she'd never had a male look at her with such blatant lust, and in a way it caused a stirring within her as well. She felt like she was in a trance, unable to look away from those bottomless pits. He could tear a limb off her now and she half doubted she would feel it. Please, stop looking at me like that.

|| ✗ø✗ø

{ooc; Why are you looking at me like that.

User Image

Daven shook his head at her. Kade didn't really live here, he'd owned multiple housing units and this was just one of them. He didn't really stock it with anything unless he planned on being there for a while and far as Daven knew it was an unexpected stop for him. "I doona think he does, unfortunately Lykae don't really...well sunburn. We just tend to tan up a bit." He said as he pulled back to towel gently and touched the pads of his fingers to her back, testing the waters and keeping a watchful eye on her expression all the while for any signs of pain. That same jolt as before shot through him. At first, he'd tried to deny it, but now knew what it was all too well, desire.

[ooc; Soothing Sonja

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:23 pm
Sonja Dacia

Sonja let out a sigh. Her eyes closed as a smile pulled at her lips. "That feels good." She mumbled happily her body relaxing under his touch. Her ache seeming to fade a bit. She craved more. Desired his arms around her. But she was too raw for that. Too much crying would happen and scare him off. She had to resist jumping up and cuddling him. She had to live with just the soft soothing touch. The itch was going and her back didn't feel so painful. She'd need more blood very soon though. But once she didn't feel like she'd explode she'd call for delivery.

Ishtar Hunter
"It's not what it seems"

Ishtar didn't stop. Instead he smiled softly. "Camille." He said her name softly. Testing it out. His hand went up and gently caressed her cheek. "You have such beautiful eyes. One could get lost if they stared long enough into them." He admitted panting hard sitting better ready to pull her into his arms and never let her go. He coughed and shook his head. His horns straight. "I don't suppose you noticed the head dress of Cleopatra?" He asked. He didn't know why he was asking. As if he wanted her to wear it or something.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Raven Lavender

Shy Fatcat

7,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:39 pm
User Image

✗ø✗ø ||

Camille inhaled sharply as he touched her cheek. So that was the real reason why he brought her here. Yes, she could sense the physical reactions back in the chamber but hadn't anticipated the vibes he was giving off now. She was drawn from her thoughts when she nearly purred in response to his question. Really, he did know the language of the sorceri. How could she have possibly overlooked such a thing? There had been quite a bit there to see, she actually hadn't made it around to everything, there was so much to admire, afterall. Her hand came up to grasp the mask on her face and pull it off. "I must have missed it. I'm more partial to masks but if you want me to wear it, who am I to say no?" She said with a sweet smile. She'd wear every damned piece of jewelry in here if he wanted her too.

|| ✗ø✗ø

{ooc; Teased with a new headdress I cant keep.

User Image

Daven ran his fingers down her back, a bit more shakily than he had anticipated. Why on earth was he nervous, he'd touched females before but nothing like this, slow and sensual. He wanted to straddle the small of her back and give her a proper massage, follow with his mouth where is hands would blaze a trail. The beast in him stirred, agreeing with the idea wholeheartedly. What was he thinking. She was injured, get grip. "Name's Daven, by the way. In all that hassle I don't think we did make it to first name basis.", he said, giving a reassuring smile to her.

[ooc; Thinking about things I probably shouldn't be...

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:47 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

Clara was consciously unaware of being moved although she curled up against Kade resting her cheek on his chest as he carried her to the room. When she was covered she pulled the blanket up to her chin curling her uninjured hand under her chin to secure the blanket. Her breathing was slow and even as he curled up behind her, and she remained sleeping as she snuggled back against him comforted by his presence even if she wouldn’t admit to it consciously. She slept peacefully rarely moving for about an hour, at which point she rolled to her back still asleep and grumbled unhappily. Still covered by the blanket she wiggled a moment later tossing her tank top out from under the cover. Her shorts followed a few moments later.
With that done she gave a contented sigh then turned towards the person in the bed with her and cuddled up her arms wrapping around the form that she subconsciously recognized as Kade. Contentedly she laid her head against his chest, her breathing falling into a slow steady rhythm again as she listened to his heart beating out a strong but steady rhythm.

With: Kade
Thoughts: Hmmm, comfy

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:58 pm
Ishtar Hunter
"It's not what it seems"

Ishtar watched her smiling. "You forgot something." He said going to her and flipping something down. A piece of Lapis Lazuli went across the bridge over her nose framing under her eyes. His newly beating heart squeezed. "I have things I've bought and stolen or found over my lifetime." He admitted. "I don't know why I collected them. But I think letting you wear them around the mansion won't hurt." He said smiling more a hand in hers.

Sonja Dacia

"Daven." Sonja breathed slowly enjoying the simple touch. "I am Sonja." She mumbled. No! Don't fall asleep! Enjoy the touch. But don't sleep. Don't miss it. She smiled up at him. "That's good." She praised. "The need to claw out my back is lessened." She admitted. "I don't want to spend extra time healing because I couldn't control my claws." Her face had healed first. The rest of it would take a bit longer. But that was okay. she'd be happy with this until she got another swing of blood. Not from the flesh or from Loreans. "I apologise in advance if I creep you out. My regular butcher is away so my food supply is nil. His kid is sick. Nice guy." She giggled. "Treats me like one of his kids. It's nice." She didn't know why she was babbling so much. but she was. And it was annoying to her.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff