Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Hospital Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:46 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Bree, Lillian
✗ Shared link: arrow Toy
✗ Is in human form
✗ Link to journal: none currently
More Action/ Driving
✗ Inspiration for newest work: Long Time Coming
✗ Today's deadline: --

═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═
AntisocialXxxTempermentalXxxBachelorXxxRomance Author

Tyrese waisted no time getting to the hospital, without the use of his car as a passerby noticed him carrying the screaming brunette. The guy gave him a ride before he even walked the five houses down to Finn's home. He chose to tell the doctors she fell while riding a bike, assuming Bree wouldn't wake up and press charges against Lillian. No, there were no grounds for that anyway, Bree had thrown the first punch. As Bree was wheeled away, he was left with Alister in his right hand and Bach hidden in his hood. He was worried, really worried...how would he answer to Finn if Bree lost her child? He lowered himself into a chair in the waiting room. Even as he sat there, he was reminded of the mark he put on Lillian and the emotional tie it strung from her to him. He was the wolf from whom it had origin, it was like there were synaptic nerves connecting them. He regretted it right now, sitting doubled in half in his seat as he felt Lillian without even wanting to. He felt her distress, could even feel pangs of her emotions pulsing into his consciousness. He'd rushed into giving her that mark way to soon after what they were going through. Now, he wished he could cut out the connection. The strength in which it tied into his very soul, he felt like everything inside of him was being gouged out. He didn't want to feel this way, right now it was her own damn fault. He wanted to stop seeing her face, feeling her presence, and sharing her pain. His uncles never told him the mark included these things. It was getting so intense he was starting to feel it physically. If he could just find out how Bree was doing, he could go and drink this connection away for a while.

User Image

User Image
Estate #: 1504 Lumiere ┋Funds: $338.75』
TemperStressHappiness lvls:✎✎✎✎✎[/color┋✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎』
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens
Out Of Chamomile:
oOBookwormYumiOo

Lady Illusia"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:07 am
whiters4

User Image
⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

( ♬ But I think my mistakes became the chemistry for my miracles... • )

{Character Enter.}

There were absolutely no words to describe the pain she was going through. As soon as he had opened the door she had wretched once again all over the ground. It was almost as if she could hear an alarm sounding in her head. One that shouldn't turn off. The image of her eyes scanning over the ground before hitting concrete just kept playing over in her head. She had walked right into the b***h's line of fire - without giving a care for her own safety. Howling in pain when she was scooped up by Tyrese, she gripped any part of his jacket, smearing mud on him from her side. The bruise-looking welt along her side was getting worse. The purple bruise area was spreading along her entire side, partially making its way around to the frontal area of her body. Gasping for air, they began to place her into a wheelchair, which only made her scream and cry even louder. It was making her face contort in pain. Her back arched against the back of the chair, head hanging and body convulsing.
"SHE'S-" But before the doctor could finish, they had placed her onto a flatbed and strolled her through the doorways.

Luckily enough for Tyrese, her personal doctor had managed to notice her throughout the entire ordeal. Coming from beyond the double doors, he looked stern.. Serious... And absolutely pained. Dr. Harvey leaned to Tyrese, inhaling and exhaling slowly.
"Are you... The young gentleman that took her here?" He asked. But it was apparent. He recognized Tyrese's face from those two weeks or so ago. Reaching up to careful grasp his chin, he directed his gaze further away from Tyrese, speaking strongly. "We're... Going to need to keep her here overnight. There's a possibility..." He cut himself off with a curt shake of his head before turning to walk away."She'll be under our direct supervision. Though we may have to take drastic measures. I think it would be best if she were left here with us." And with that, he began to walk away.

( • ... And I think that my tests became my testimonies. ♬ )

OOC: --
Today's Outfit: Cutie Patootie. & Jacket.
Feeling: Furious; In Extreme Pain.
Money: $1059.50

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:32 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Bree
✗ Shared link: arrow Toy
✗ Is in human form
More Action/ Driving

Tyrese sighed, eyes squeezed shut. He was ashamed to admit he hadn't forgotten how to cut off his emotions like back in school. It was like putting the cap on a figurative jar, and the connection to Lil faded into a numb blackness he could ignore. He felt responsible, accountable for what happened to Aubrey. She was in so much pain, he could sense it. She could have bruised organs, internal bleeding, punctured lungs! He winced inwardly, his free hand holding his head until the doctor came. Ty recognised him and nodded slowly, standing as the man tried to leave. "Wait! How is she and the baby?!" He asked, going into a bit of a coughing fit as he held Bree's pet and followed the older male. At this rate, he was responsible for Aubrey and would be staying the night. He could tell her how out of line she was another time, and face his newest ideal after that. He had to hold it together. He had to admit...the things the brunette said in the end cut too deep for comfort, yet he didn't think Lil understood that he saw it exactly the way Bree put it. Everything else might need to be discussed, but the matter of her cheating on him. It was hurting him on the inside.

User Image

User Image
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens
Out Of Chamomile:
oOBookwormYumiOo

Lady Illusia"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:39 am
whiters4

User Image
⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

The doctor stopped just before he hit the doors, hand now plastered to the edge of it. It swung lightly before coming back to land on his black shoe. Turning to the wolf, he bit on the inside of his lip, looking to the floor, to the chart, then up to Tyrese again. His brown eyes showed concern that he felt every day in this hospital. But to see someone lose a baby because of this reason... It was so much harder to break that kind of news. So when the doctor opened his mouth, he spoke lowly, truth emitting from every word. "We don't know." He looked back down the hallway before taking a deep breath, directing his gaze to the ceiling. What more was there to say? "With the way she's bruised... Something is sticking out of her that we can't quite diagnose yet... After we've run some scans, we'll be able to tell. But right now, she can hardly breathe, she's in pain, and her entire side is covered in a purple bruise." He shook his head lightly. "I'm sorry sir, but I need to go to her. We really... Don't think the fetus made it through whatever happened to her." And he was gone.

Today's Outfit: Cutie Patootie. & Jacket.
Feeling: Furious; In Extreme Pain.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:00 am
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, σcтσвєя ③①sт

םαч ② σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②③
( ②③ םαчs )

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:48 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Bree
✗ Shared link:
✗ Is in human form
More Action/ Driving

Tyrese walked back to the hospital, getting lost among crowds of tourist crowding the few high priced stores and the hotel uptown. He felt a sick drop in his stomach when passing up Amour, but ignored it. All he wanted after yesterday was a drink, he still hadn't gotten one. Why did the world have to implode now of all times? Inside the hospital, he bought a cheap change of a shirt and stopped by one of the bathrooms to put it on. Afterwards, he gently knocked on Bree's door before letting himself in. "Hey Bree...how are you feeling?"

User Image

User Image
Out Of Chamomile:
oOBookwormYumiOo

Lady Illusia"

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:41 pm
whiters4

User Image
⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

Last night had been one of the most terrifying things in her life. Scan after scan... Things being injected into her that she didn't even know of. The heavy lights burning into her eyes, past the lids when she had them squeezed shut in pain. She could remember gripping down hard onto the metal handle until everything began to fade to black... Her facial features had relaxed... Her body fell into the bed without any hint of consciousness left. In truth, she hadn't remembered anything past her own screaming and doctors trying to calm her. How could they calm her? Only after rolling her into the building had she thrown up things she assumed she already digested. Or maybe she had. Maybe they were things that weren't supposed to come out. Regardless, it had been hours before she was set in a hospital room on her own. And even then the tests haven't been coming through.

But this morning... This morning Bree lay in her bed on her back, eyes direct to the ceiling as if she were just... Dead. Blank and completely empty of all life she had shown the previous day. Only one thought could move through her head: Was her baby still alive? Was her first precious darling still living in her stomach...? After being tossed against the side walk by a demon b***h with no respect for this world or those around her. She had awoken with a searing pain in her chest, lips pressed into a thin line. Her chest was wrapped in white bandages, tightened around so she could heal properly. As for the other tests, there was nothing. She had been lucky - it was that far. If the common factor had happened, her breathing would have been cut short and she would have been dying in the spot just as Tyrese and Lillian stood there to the side. She had been put through one of the worst terrors - and now she was waiting on the other. The door opened... And she didn't budge. She didn't speak. The only thing that came from her was her shallow breathing.

Today's Outfit: Hospital Gown.
Feeling: Empty; Pained.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:01 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Bree
✗ Shared link:
✗ Is in human form
More Action/ Driving

That amount of silence from the brunette made Tyrese sick to him stomach from the instant worry. He couldn't back out of the room now, this had all happened under his watch. The wolf hung his head, still leaning into the room through the barely opened door. He slowly crept inside, leaving the lights off as he walked to the end of the bed and stationed himself there. He would glance up at Aubrey every few seconds, then down to the floor again as he realized she wasn't asleep. This was horrible, he was caught between his girlfriend and his best friend's wife, and the latter had lost her child. Tyrese felt nauseated, a migraine working its way to his temples. "Aubrey..." He proceeded to her side and took her hand, looking at her face as she stared at the ceiling. "I'm so sorry. I couldn't do anything to stop what happened." What could he say to her? What was he supposed to say to Finn? "Lillian killed your unborn baby, I'm sorry, man." He was gonna be sick.

User Image

User Image
Out Of Chamomile:
oOBookwormYumiOo

Lady Illusia"

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:16 pm
whiters4

User Image
⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

Her fingers twitched, but only slightly against the upper covered parts of her hips. The ever constant green glow coming from the screen illuminated the hospital gown placed along her left shoulder like a tshirt. Nothing she could say could express the pain she felt. What would she say? What would she tell her mother? Her father? Finn? Jacob? The deepened purple bruise on her right side would be a constant memory of what happened for weeks. And judging by pictures the doctors had taken before doing anything about it, it had something to do with her ribs. Just between her upper chest and middle waist. She could only hope... Pray... Wish and beg her baby would be okay throughout all of this. Her breath hitched just slightly in pain, her eyes just barely twitching. They narrowed just slightly before relaxing back to their deadened state. Her heart hurt. Her head hurt... Her.. Her... Eyelashes flickering, she still refused to budge, taking a long, painful inhale. It was stopped short and she was forced to inhale, jaw clenching.

There was just too much to think about. Too much to decide over. Too much to... T-To possibly sell. The baby shoes. The nursery. All of it might have to go if the doctor came in with that same frown he did this morning.

Tears weren't worth this kind of awful pain.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:15 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Bree
✗ Shared link:
✗ Is in human form
More Action/ Driving

Tyrese swallowed slowly, squeezing her hand gently before letting go. He plopped down into a chair. He couldn't blame her for a single moment of her reactions right now. Lillian had lost her mind, if even for a moment she tried to show restraint, this had gone too far. As much as he wanted to be...gone, just plain gone, he would stay with Bree. And if they didn't hear from the doctor in an hour, he would call her husband down. She would need to be with Finn, and he was pretty sure this was the end of their relationship. He couldn't, and had yet to, even try to process anything related to the blonde. He couldn't even wonder about Sela, his mind barely had the capacity to deal with it all. But poor Bree and Finn; Lillian cheated on him but he couldn't compare that to losing a child. There were no words.

User Image

User Image
Out Of Chamomile:
oOBookwormYumiOo

Lady Illusia"

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:48 pm
whiters4

User Image
⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

He squeezed her hand. It was warm, but not the comfort she would need at any second. The drugs were wearing off and the pain was getting worse. She moved her eyes from the ceiling to the adjacent wall, breathing staying small on a slow, constant rhythm. It wasn't much of a sign of life, but it meant that she was at least registering everything he was saying. The doctor's had recommended her to stay on her side, but the last thing she wanted to do was turn her back to Tyrese. She didn't blame him whatsoever. And although she didn't agree that she didn't have say like he made very apparent last night, she wasn't holding anything against him. He didn't throw her across the lawn. He didn't cheat on his girlfriend. He didn't try to kill her. Lifting her left hand, she slowly and timidly reached for the paper on the nightstand, shaky and pale. She clipped the slip of paper between her thumb and pointer finger before turning it into her other hand and holding it over to Tyrese. I-If he would take it from her or if he still needed it. She kept her gaze down on the paper, watching it flicker and shake.

Though it remained blank on the back, the front held an address in slightly shaken bubbly handwriting.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:06 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Bree
✗ Shared link:
✗ Is in human form
More Action/ Driving

Tyrese sat among the low hum and beeping of the machines, as well low steady breathing from the brunette. The clock also ticked and tocked on the far wall, seeming to synchronize with the soft bustling outside the door. The wolf sighed, leaning back in the one chair in the room as his body began to realize he hadn't slept a wink since four am the previous morning. And when he closed his eyes, too many things were turning in his mind for him to fall asleep. Since Bree was awake, and he hoped to the most high that she would say anything anytime soon, he wasn't ready to doze off. Finally, she moved and he gave a small start, sitting up as she held out a fold of paper to him. Brows furrowing, he stood up and took the object. He then looked between her and it, watching to see if she would speak after he read the address on the back. He was confused why she gave him this now, and when she found the time to write it.

User Image

User Image
Out Of Chamomile:
oOBookwormYumiOo

Lady Illusia"

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:15 pm
whiters4

User Image
⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

Once he took it, she leaned back into the bed, squeezing an eye shut a second from a sharp hurt. Wrong move. She directed her gaze back towards the wall, eyes dimming even more than they already had. All hint of purple was gone. It had relinquished itself to a chocolate brown, hiding beneath the depths. Her hands felt around nervously along the hard blanket. She didn't like hospitals. Being forced to come here from a broken rib that had managed to stick itself out of her chest until her skin was protruding with a purple welt just made it worse. There was no way out of it that she could see. She couldn't just curl up at home, lick her wounds, and let it heal like an animal. She had to sit and wait until they gave her news of weather her baby would live or die. Because of her rib, she had been in so much pain they didn't want to rush through the scans. They wanted to stabilize her first before anything else. Footsteps crossed the hallway, but moved right past the room.

"You asked..." She began, her voice just a bare whisper. "... For a bar..."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:38 pm
User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxUser ImageUser Image
Lillian's Outfit: Packing ║ Sela's Outfit: Polka Dots

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

"Nope, I can't do this..." Lillian muttered after driving her, Lysander and Sela to the hospital. They walked up to the front doors, which Lysander had to practically push Lillian through. Now standing in the front lobby, she stood stiff as a board, shaking her head and trembling. "I hate hospitals! I can't do this. I don't even like standing right here, and you know that!" she tried to argue with her brother, turning to him and trying to push past him. He kept blocking her every move. Sela stood off to the side a little, watching her mother freak out from being in a hospital. She never knew her mommy didn't like hospitals. "You remember the last time I was in one. Sela was almost a c-section because they had to sedate me and I broke two arms and a nose or the nurses. C'mon Lysander! Let me leave," she pleaded, still trying to get past him. Her nerves were running a mile a second. She didn't want to be here! Not just because she disliked hospitals, but she was kind of scared that if Ty saw her, he would say she didn't listen to him and completely cut off ties with her.

"Lysander I'm begging you. Please, just let me go back home," she continued, even as Lysander pushed her towards the front desk. She tried to prevent herself from moving, but it wasn't working. "I mean, what's an apology gonna do? It's not like it's gonna magically fix anything." He wasn't listening to her! Lysander's arms wrapped around her as he picked her up off her feet, her feet kicking about wildly, and walked her up to the front desk, where he wrestled with her even more.

[quote"whiters4"]
oOBookwormYumiOo

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:48 pm
User Image
YSANDER ALL

Married ║ Half Demon ║ 22 ║ $995 ║ Quick

▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂

"Oh no!" he began, pushing her forward as she tried to back out of the hospital. He caught her as she tried to make a run for it, standing in her way and cutting her off each time she tried a new way to escape. "Yes, I remember. They were all pretty mad at all of us like we could control you," he replied rather calmly, even as he struggled to close off his sister's escape routes. He was faster than her, but she was stronger than him. It was almost like a tie between the two. She was just being plain ridiculous! He knew she didn't like hospitals. It wasn't really a phobia, they just scared her. She was a fighter by nature, she spent plenty of times in hospitals with broken bones, or friends who were in bad fights. Her time with the Diamonds really caused the dislike to set in.

Shaking his head, he shoved her forward. They needed to find this person's room so she could apologize. He didn't think it was going to do much good, but it was a start. Of course, anyone would harbor hatred for someone that killed their child, accidental or otherwise. It was just normal. But it was certainly better then saying nothing and letting them think she didn't care at all and everything she had done was on purpose. Seriously! Where was this sympathy coming from? Finally, he wrapped his arms around her chest, locking her arms against her chest as he carried her forward. He could feel eyes on them, but ignored them as she forced them to stop by slamming her feet against the front desk. "Lillian! I swear to god, knock it off right now!" he growled, becoming more agitated the more she tried to fight. It was just a simple apology! Why was she getting so worked up?

[quote"whiters4"]
oOBookwormYumiOo

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas