Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Saisons de Amour Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:40 pm
User Image

ƦσƄıɳ

┌ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─

"In...In love with me?" Robin repeated as if to clarify for herself. Her cheeks felt hot....like really hot. Any warmer and she would've had steam escape through her ears! For a good minute, she simply stood there in a daze. Her mind was trying to process and debate whether he actually confessed or not. "Um...Uh.." She fumbled with her words. She had no clue what to say! The text book didn't go over emotions like this! The butterflies in her stomach intensified. After a while, Robin shook her head clear and looked at Shiro rather seriously, although her cheeks were still tomato red. She grabbed a hold of his hand and pulled him into a tight hug. "Me too~" The girl grinned brightly while her heart pumped and pounded against her chest. So this was what love was like, huh? It might've been stronger than her love for cosplay.

─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ┘

■ Who?: Shiro ■ Where?: Saisons de Amour ■ Money: $ 400.00 ■ Outfit: Robin ■ OOC:

Lord Yozo

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:26 pm
User Image
User Image

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

"I don't wear 'em that often. My feet would be like cheese graters if I did." Rina smiled, and was very thankful that she was not a girl who liked heels. Her eyes widened a bit, and she looked at Seth. No way. "I could never imagine you in heels. Or in girl's clothing." Honestly, that would make her a bit uncomfortable and giggly if she saw that. "I once lost a bet to my adoptive mother, and she made me go and get groceries in a deluxe Princess Peach costume, wig included. It wasn't anytime near Halloween, either." That was a horrible, yet awkwardly funny day. She laughed a bit at that, those memories were very reminiscent of the old days.

"I like walking with you, so I think it's better that we did." A small blush formed on her face when she said this, she wasn't so afraid to say things like this. Rina winced a little when Seth touched her ankle, though; she hadn't realized it was already that irritated. She was a bit surprised when she heard the sound of cloth ripping. She blushed a bit more when he tied the fabrics around her ankles. What was he doing? That was hotel property! Rina was completely sure she saw a police officer when they walked in not too long ago. Nodding, she quickly put her shoes back on, and hid the cloth. Smiling, she thought it was cute when he put his finger to his lips.

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

Profile - X |❦| Outfit - X |❦| Money - $485 |❦| Mood - Very Happy |❦| Boyfriend(?) - Seth |❦| With Seth

OOC:

[quote="Lyeisander]

fuestray

Faun

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:53 pm
●○°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°○●

User Image
Seth "Isaac" Ryujīn

Money: $465

Mood: Content

Species: Dark Elemental Dragon

Clothing: As shown in the display picture

╔═══════════════════════════╗

"Not that you'd be able to see it anyway." he laughed, the pictures were all oroperly kept away in his closet. Probably going to let it sit there for the rest of it's life. He turned away and snickered at the thought, dressing up as Princess Peach? Oh dear, "Must've gotten a lot of hate, then. No one really likes Princess Peach." countered the male as he took a couple of deep breaths before shifting his gaze back towards his companion. He blinked a couple of times before his cheeks had flush into a bright shade of pink once again, lifting his hand, he covered his mouth and turned away. Waiting for a few moments before finally turning back towards his date. "Don't say things like that, I can't handle it well- I-" he stuttered, struggling to find the right words to say but eventually gave up in the end. Not that he didn't like it, his poor little dense heart can't handle all these 'sweet talks'.

He gazed at her for a moment, his heart rate picking up. Weird, it wasn't this bad yesterday now, was it? He cringed his eyebrows at the thought, a little confused but shrugged it off as he watched her put her shoes back on. Oh yes, perfectly concealed. "Being a rebel for once wouldn't hurt now, would it." he joked, pointing hus index finger at the fabric around her ankle. "Feel better? Let me know if it hurts." he added up, but the fabric should reduce the friction, but then again he wouldn't know.

╚═══════════════════════════╝

OOC:
Zyonex

name

name

name

name

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:00 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood: Nervous, Anxious
Company: None
Inventory: Wallet, ID, Keys, Phone
Checking Out: Robin
Crush: Robin
Outfit: Classy

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════☯╗
Shiro sat in the awkward silence for what felt like forever. He felt his heart racing and he was on the verge of sweating. Was she going to reject him? What would happen then? His mind was racing so he almost failed to notice that at this point Robin's arms were wrapped around him. His eyes widened as he tried to process what had just happened in the last few seconds. U-uh...Uhm...Great! He stammered out before wrapping his arms around her as well. He didn't know why but he felt, relieved. Shiro looked around from behind Robin and realized people were staring. He let go of Robin and took a step back, rubbing the back of his head. He laughed nervously, what was he doing? Well that went better than I thought it would. He said in a relieved tone. Shiro looked around at all of the couples and realized that he still had to ask her out. S-so would y-you go out with me? He asked, his face turning red.
╚☯═══════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Normal Theme: Fun Time
Serious Theme: On the Precipice of Defeat
Battle Theme: Fighting to the End
Sad Theme Shizuka na Ikari

OOC:

Cho-Cho Twain

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:01 pm
User Image User ImageUser Image

Let's sing to the beat of our hearts..

♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ тεяιq нαмαsαкι ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠

Teriq mentally sighed when he realized that the woman didn't hear him say Anna's name. Now he was still unsure if it was her or not. That mask was getting on his nerves; it mocked him as she looked up at him. He had a little smile on his face when she offered him a muffin. "Thank you." Taking one of the small pastries, he bit into it, and it tasted wonderful! "These are really good." He continued to eat, and it lightened his mood a little. He scooted just a bit closer to the lady, though it really wasn't any noticeable movement towards her. It was really bothering him if it was Anna or not.

♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤

And waltz under the sky of our spirit..

Profile | 1 |
Wearing | 2 |
Money | $493 |
With | Anna? |
Mood | Happy |
Crush | No one |
OOC | |

User Image User Image

User Image

Lady Sonnet

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:21 pm
User Image

ƦσƄıɳ

Robin took notice of how nervous he seemed to be. She couldn't blame him since she was nervous too. She gave Shiro a soft smile and kissed his cheek. Maybe that'll calm him down? "Of course~" She chirped happily as she mocked his signature cheesy smile and thumbs up. Noticing the stares that they were getting, Robin looked around to see if Jeni as recording them again. To her surprise, she was gone! She raised a brow and looked around like a dog who lost its owner. "Where'd Jeni go...?" She asked and quickly pulled out her phone to text her. It took a while, but her friend finally responded back saying that she left to meet up with a friend at Moon bucks. How dare she leave without telling her! With a bit of a pout, Robin grumbled, a bit angry that she left without warning.

■ Who?: Shiro ■ Where?: Saisons de Amour ■ Money: $ 400.00 ■ Outfit: Robin ■ OOC:

Lord Yozo

Cho-Cho Twain

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:24 pm
User Image
User Image

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

"Good." She wasn't sure if she was mentally prepared to see that image. "Yeah, it was an adventure. Luckily, some of my friends were there, and they kinda protected me." Kinda. They were kinda just laughing the whole time and walked with her. It was a grim reminder to never make bets with her again. Ever. Rina tried her best to stifle her laughter at Seth's blush; it wasn't that she found it funny, she thought it was adorable! "Sorry, I didn't know you'd react like that." He's both adorable and handsome, though he's usually the latter. Rina blushed at the fact that she just thought that she was handsome. She realized that she hasn't really thought of him as that, even though she really did think he was. Inwardly smiling at her speeding heartbeat, she looked at Seth for a few seconds before he said something. "I guess so. And it feels better, thank you." The cloth had a silky smooth feeling and she liked how it felt against her ankles.

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

Profile - X |❦| Outfit - X |❦| Money - $485 |❦| Mood - Very Happy |❦| Boyfriend(?) - Seth |❦| With Seth

OOC:

[quote="Lyeisander]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:44 pm
LittleMissUnderestimated
User Image

♪♫♫♪♫♫♫♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♫♫♪♫♫

«««««Mαdilyn Bαilεy»»»»»

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

╔════════════╗
We know what we are ...
╚════════════╝

Before entering the ballroom Madilyn ensured her dress and made sure her headband was in place. When her mind truly registered how many people were there and how huge the ballroom was, her grip on Theodor slightly tightened. Partially to ensure they wouldn't get separated and out of a dislike of such huge crowds.

╔═════════════════╗
... but know not what we may be.
╚═════════════════╝.
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

Balance: 425.00

O.O.C:
PairsOsocks

LittleMissUnderestimated

PairsOsocks

Explorer

10,975 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:55 pm
User Image
✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖
✖✖✖✖ll Theodor "Max" Baumgartner ll⊕⊕⊕⊕⊕
✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

There are times where I want to go to bed....

Theodor followed her into the ballroom, he looked around, he wasn't really good with others and social interaction. He made sure the stay close to her, he shyly met her gaze and he stuttered, "D-do you want t-to d-dance? W-we c-could j-just w-walk if you'd like." Theodor held her hand tightly, he was nervous. He was nervous mainly because they were dancing in front of others. He was afraid of messing up and making a fool out of the two of them. He didn't stop stuttering, "U-um...A-are you sure I h-had enough training?"

....In hopes that I won't wake up the very next day.

O.O.C:

Balance: $402.50

Currently thinking: My head hurts...

Currently carrying: Notebook, Dog tag with Madi.

LittleMissUnderestimated

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:58 pm
whiters4

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

( ♬ But I think my mistakes became the chemistry for my miracles... • )

GAHAHAHAHAH.

It was too much! She burst into another rather loud laughter, letting her feet try to slide them to the left, then back, then right, then forward; over and over at a slow pace. "Okay! Okay! I'll stop!" She shook her head, letting any loose strands of curls bounce along with her movements. Just to hear Tyrese's voice even try that degree of a prep was enough to send her into a giggle fit. It was definitely several moments before she could even contain herself, and even then, they were laced with high giggles here and there. She shook her head and continued on, boots clicking all the while she moved as her purple-brown eyes moved up to Tyrese again, curved with happy tears. Had she really laughed so hard she practically started crying?! Good thing the tears didn't roll. She didn't want to screw up her pretty make up in case Finn actually was here. Exhaling contently, her hand tightened a little in Tyrese's in a happy notion before releasing. Admittedly, she wasn't the strongest, but she could definitely do a vice grip if she needed. She glanced to the side, looking to another couple not too far away, heads pressed together and smiles on their faces. Her heart squeezed again.

Turning her attention back to the blue haired man, her expression was a little softer, though the hint of the smile was still there. "So how are you? I haven't seen you around since the beach." She paused a second and pursed her lips as if it didn't bother her by much. Thinking back to that was a special memory. She felt... Good for Tyrese at that moment. He had cried and that was bad. But he just needed someone calm there with him; it was exactly what she had needed today. She smiled sympathetically to him, "Are things getting better? I mean, I would think so, since Sela was with you the next morning!" Back into another box, left, back, right, forward. Repeat. Her feet were carrying her to the music now, unable to stop.

( • ... And I think that my tests became my testimonies. ♬ )

OOC: --
Today's Outfit: Fall Ball And Hair~.
Feeling: Nervous; A Little Better.
Money: $390.50

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:24 pm
User ImageILLIAN ALL

Demon ║ 22 ║ $440 ║ Saisons Manager ║ Classic Classy&Hairstyle

User Image

From the corner of her eye, she watched them dancing. With a slight disheartened look, she looked down to the floor before pushing off the wall and walking over to the bar. Her heels clicked along the floor as she strode up to the bar, leaning against it and crossing her arms in front of her. Hm, it's not like she's going to be dancing now that Ty was dancing with someone else. Her heart gave an empty flutter. Sliding into the stool, she shifted her gaze up to the bartender. "Can I get a tequila sunrise? Thanks," she ordered softly and leaned forward a little. Rubbing her hands along her upper arms, she curved them inward and sighed. Her head dipped a little, curls falling over her shoulders as she stared at the counter top.

She could hear them laughing from here. It wasn't a fake laugh either. It was genuine and annoying. Her head came up when the bartender returned, "Thanks." She wrapped two fingers around the glass and slid it closer to her. Stirring its contents, she sighed and picked it up. Putting the glass to her lips, she sipped at it. Looking to either side of her, she drummed her fingers along the bar and gripped the flimsy metal on the edge of the bar. With ease, she bent the metal with grooves from her hand as she got up and walked around.

whiters4
oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:29 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood: Calm, Happy
Company: None
Inventory: Wallet, ID, Keys, Phone
Dating: Robin
Outfit: Classy

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════☯╗
Shiro blushed lightly when Robin kissed his cheek. But then frowned playfully when she mocked his cheesy grin. He noticed Robin looking over where Jeni was but oddly enough she was gone. He raised an eyebrow before shrugging it off. He turned back to Robin only to notice that she was looking at her phone. He assumed it was a text from Jeni. Well then I guess it's just you and me~ He teased, moving back to where he was only a few inches to her. He brought his thumb and index finger up and re-cupped her chin. I've always wanted to say this but...You're beautiful... He said, looking into her big brown eyes. He smiled softly before getting back on topic. They were at a ball after all! Shall we? He asked, putting his hand out for a second time. It was the middle of a song but he didn't care.
╚☯═══════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Normal Theme: Fun Time
Serious Theme: On the Precipice of Defeat
Battle Theme: Fighting to the End
Sad Theme Shizuka na Ikari

OOC:

Cho-Cho Twain

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:44 pm
User Image
RyleexDanielsxxxxxxxxxxxx
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Profile Married Fall Ball $500xxxxxxxxx

Rylee was practically dragging Alexus behind her at this point. She didn't know why she was so excited about the ball, it wasn't like she'd never been to one before! Maybe it was because she had a chance to dress up extremely nice... no, she could do that any time she wanted... okay, not really, it would be weird, wandering around town wearing a ball gown. She smiled to herself and shook her head a little bit before stopping as soon as they reached the doors of the hotel. Maybe it was just because they were in this new city and the ball was a way to make new friends... Yes, that was it, that's the answer she would go with. Her teal eyes then widened just a little as she looked around, wow, they went all out with the decorating. She then looked over at Alexus before giving an apologetic smile and a soft giggle. "Sorry." She said, knowing he would probably scold her for pulling him along behind her. She the glanced at the party again and scanned the room, it seemed that most of the people had dates with them except for a few that were sitting or standing by themselves. Then again, they also could just be waiting for their dates... Hmm. She wasn't sure. Not that it truly mattered too much to her. Rylee could be an extremely outgoing person when she wanted to be, so she wasn't scared to walk up to someone and introduce herself to them.

As she thought about it, she then turned to Alexus again. "Are you okay with me calling you Alexus, or would you prefer I call you Alex?" She said, in a quiet voice so nobody else could hear, as she looked at him, knowing that he didn't like his real name. In fact, she was one of the only people who was actually allowed to call him by his real name. Though, if he asked her too, she was fine with calling him Alex or referring to him with cute little pet names, which she also knew he didn't really like, but he'd just have to put up with it! It wasn't like she called him anything super embarrassing.

O.O.C

whiters4

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:46 pm
User Image

ƦσƄıɳ

Robin was, again, taken by surprise as Shiro cupped her chin and moved closer. Her cheeks heated up from being so anxious. She wondered what he was going to do until he called her 'beautiful'. That was new. He called her 'cute' and now it was 'beautiful'. It was a bit weird, but, hey, she wasn't gonna complain. In fact, she kinda liked being praised. A small chuckle escaped and soon enough, he offered to dance with her again. They'd probably be a little off beat since they were dead in the middle of a song, but what the hell. Why not dance? With a bright grin, she grabbed a hold of his hand as they started to dance. This time, Robin tried to pick up the pace since the first time she was a bit slow.

Lord Yozo

Cho-Cho Twain

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:49 pm

User Image
Seth "Isaac" Ryujīn

Money: $465

Mood: Content

Species: Dark Elemental Dragon

Clothing: As shown in the display picture

╔═══════════════════════════╗

He gave a quick laugh wheb she mentioned that her friends had protected her. 'Protected' that is. He knew that friends weren't going to keep you away from embarrassment, they'd probably just make you make a fool out of yourself instead. But then again, her friends might be different. Who's he to compare his friends to hers. "Maybe I ought to make a call back to Britain soon." The United Kingdom, a place he called home. He hadn't called them for quite a while now, since he moved here to be precise. Or maybe he should go back and give them a visit? Probably visit his mothet's grave again? He shook his head, looking back towards the girl as she spoke. "That's good to know." he touched her cheek before shifting a little in his seat and adjusting his vest. No, this is getting uncomfortable, he frowned. Tugging on his tie, he loosened it and unbuttoned a two of his shirt buttons. After realising his actions wrte inappropriate, he looked at Rina with an apologetic expression. "I'm not used to wearing these either. Not used to fancy things, generally speaking." he answered. Maybe he should've gotten a shirt that was loose instead?

He laughed, standing up and holding his hand out to her, inviting her for a dance. "Since we're here, would you care for a dance, Rina?" he smiled, a little flustered.

╚═══════════════════════════╝

OOC: Sorry if I'm inactive, I have to prepare for prom |D
Zyonex

name

name

name

name

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff