Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Streets of Uptown Soleil Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:12 am
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, σcтσвєя ③①sт

םαч ② σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②③
( ②③ םαчs )

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:42 pm
User Image 
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ Mystik Mason ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Mood:Tired/Excited Location:Streets Money:$500.00 ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ 

Mystik walked along the streets Soleil cities streets. Just arriving a tired Mystik decides to take a seat on a bench. As he sits he looks around enoying the vibrant colors of the city. Letting out a long sigh of relief Mystik lays back on the bench and takes in the beautiful scenery.  

Tilt King

Wealthy Noob

6,390 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Tilt King

Wealthy Noob

6,390 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:56 pm
User Image 
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ Mystik Mason ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Mood:Tired/Excited Location:Streets Money: $500.00 ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ 

Mystik was excited to start his new adventure. But first he would need a place to stay and a steady paying job. Letting out a long sigh he stood up and made his way around. Checking his map he noticed a few hpusing areas. "Hmmm. Might as well check them out I guess." So he wandered off and went to check outs what soleil had to offer.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:58 am
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, иσvємвєя ④тн

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ②⑦
( ②⑦ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Elves Lie

Devout Protector

17,450 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 3:50 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Where am I? My home.
What am I doing? Unpacking and putting everything away.
Where do I work? Neon Lights (Manager)
What do I have on me? Wallet, ID
What am I wearing? Suit

Money: $1,000

A soft sigh escaped Shirl's lips as he walked down the street of upper Soleil. He looked at the cherry blossoms as they lightly blew in the wind. It was a beautiful sight indeed, but he couldn't be distracted at the moment. He wanted to learn the layout of the city, he could enjoy the cherry blossoms some other time. He looked around, trying to memorize where all the stores and restaurants were along the street. After about an hour of walking, Shiro sat down on a bench under one of the trees.
|| ||

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 7:56 am

Where am I? My home.
What am I doing? Unpacking and putting everything away.
What am I wearing? Suit

Money: $983.81

After a few hours, Shiro got up and headed down the street. He then went into a restaurant and got something to eat. 45 minutes later he left the restaurant and decided to head to the Club. Thinking as he walked down the street, Shiro checked the time again before entering the club. 'A few more hours until we open. Better make sure everything is in order.'
|| Exit to Neon Lights ||

Elves Lie

Devout Protector

17,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:29 pm
x
x
x
x
{ ② ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, иσvємвєя ⑳тн

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ④③
( ① мσитн, ⑫ םαчs )

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:03 am

Where am I? My home.
What am I doing? Showering, eating, heading out
What am I wearing? Grey T-shirt, loose fit jeans, fall jacket, boots

Money: $687.81

Walking around the streets of uptown Soliel, Shiro looked around. He had his hands in his pockets, keeping them warm. He sighed softly and looked around. The area was beautiful, but the weather today kind of sucked.
|| ||

Elves Lie

Devout Protector

17,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100

Maxy Wexerg

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:04 am
User Image Takada Chihiro

╔══════════════╗

The temperature wasn't too bad but considering the amount of sleep she had had previous to this arduous adventure, let's just say she was given leeway to complain. Soft wisps of wind pressed at her skin and pushed with careless abandonee her hair and skirt, making her a bit self conscious, as she pushed the rather large suitcase across the sidewalk. The dark haired beauty sat on the suitcase, her dark dress furling under her before pulling out her map and setting down her bags.

She had one large suitcase with her now and three rather heavy bags threatening to take her arm with them as they descended via her movement. With both of her hands free she held the map close and skimmed it. "Doux, Doux housing district...c-could I be reading this wrong?" She flipped the map as many times as she felt she could and still found no indication of where she was. The movers were probably finished moving everything inside and she couldn't even find the place...

Feeling defeated she pressed the map down onto her legs and sighed. Japan's prefectures were difficult to decipher but this was a whole new challenge. She held her head low, her hair flopping downwards in soft waves. "Eh...this is impossible."

Chihiro Takada, technically a witch in training, was finally here in Soliel. She had heard wondrous stories of this place being the one place she could find her true love, her soul mate! She came her with a mission on her mind and her magic on the line, should she fail she would lose it all forever. She would have to find a man...woo him...and eventually get him to marry her, or at least take her love in the wiccan way. That meant finding her way here to this city, starting a life, and finding a way to beat her own personality down... BUT FIRST! She would have to find that damn apartment.

She looked down to her bags and imagined carrying them another mile in search for her new home. The idea was painful to begin with and as she reached down to take the bags into her arm again she winced and pulled back. "I quit..."

It felt like just seconds ago that she was at home getting that pep talk from mother. It felt like she was still here, still a possibility. Somewhere in her mind Chihiro still believed her mother and father were just a room away and she could ask for their assistance whenever she wanted. Unfortunately that was not the case. She stood alone on this adventure, and now, there were others involved. It seemed like everywhere she turned she saw another person, a loving couple, and someone new. People were passing her on the sidewalk now, looking at her and walking away. It felt so awkward being around so many people and she wasn't showing much skin so she wasn't sure why they were so apt to stare.

Perhaps she was pretty...she never thought of herself as such. Either way she wasn't used to being around so many people to begin with. Chihiro had been kept away from the eye's of other people for so long...now she was basically victim to their gaze and judgment. She had to move...she had to find her house. She felt that same crippling arm pain again and her hand twitched slightly. Maybe she would wait another minute...

╚══════════════╝

▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ Inner thoughts █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂

Why did I bring all of this stuff? I could have easily have skipped out on most of it...

Trying to find my way around! II With nobody II A bunch of my stuff, some books and a large suitcase. You don't need to know what's inside. II 300$

#357EC7

fireshadow0908

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:32 am
Maxy Wexerg

Nathan Pearce

User Image
Cashier at Moonbuck's Cafe

"They say a new setting can help you move on with your life. I hope that's really true."
°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°

Nathan had stopped by Moonbuck's Cafe in order to pick up his check. Payday was always a nice day to wake up to. He had come to uptown in order to cash his check, since his bank was located there. The young man figured that the uptown bank was better secured considering Uptown Soleil was the 'richer' area compared to the others. The young man was currently on the phone talking with a company in order to take care of the bills, which happened to be the electricity bill. It was the last one he had to worry about for today, since he had been on the phone from the bank. After the person on the other end confirmed the payment was made, Nathan thanked them before handing up the phone. "I should still have two hundred left over from all my bills or at least close to that." The young man muttered to himself as he went to his bank account through his phone. With a quick push of a few buttons to enter his information that was required to log into his account, he saw that there was now one thousand, one hundred eighty-one dollars plus some change. "Awesome, over a thousand dollars in extra cash. As long as I watch how I spend my money, it should continue to grow." The red eyed boy thought to himself with a light smile as he logged out, then put his phone into his pocket. His left hand soon followed into the pocket, consider his right was alright in the other, of his jacket to help keep it a bit warmer as he continued walking down the sidewalk. An umbrella in-between his body and right arm in order to keep a hold of it, since it was supposed to rain today in the afternoon.

As Nathan was walking down the street he could lightly feel small droplets of water hitting his face every so often as the wind had started picking up somewhat. His eyes looked towards the sky for a few seconds as he walked seeing that the clouds had gotten a bit darker than what they once were. The smell of moisture could also be picked up from the air. "I guess it's a good thing I went to the back when I did. It seems the weather is about to start raining soon enough." He thought to himself as his eyes went back to the front of him spotting a dark haired young woman sitting on a rather large suitcase with three other bags next to her. A small frown donned on his lips as he noticed the girl had a map on her lap. It was kind of obvious that she was going somewhere, and was possibly lost or just taking a break. He found it weird though that she didn't take a bus or something, although if she happened to be new then that could potentially explain that.

Nate shook his head lightly to break himself out of his thoughts deciding to find out and make sure everything was alright. The red eyed teen walked over to the girl in the dark colored dress, and stopped in front of her as he opened his umbrella holding it over the girl to block what water happened to be falling to the ground as it started picking up slowly. "Um...excuse me miss, is everything alright? I wasn't sure if you were lost or just relaxing. I noticed the bags and the map, so I couldn't tell if you were lost at all or actually tired." Nathan asked with a slight tilt of his head and a curious friendly tone laced in his voice. "Although, sorry to potentially rude, but why didn't you take a bus? Those bags and suitcase seem rather heavy for one person to carry by themselves, plus the weather isn't exactly the best for today." Nathan curiously commented waiting for the young woman to respond in any way.

"In your darkess times is when you need to be strong even though it may be easier to give in."

Clothing;; white shirt, blue jeans, white/red tennis shoe, and green jacket (in picture) tab Mood;; Relaxed tab Company;; N/A tab Funds;; 1,181.25

»Out Of Character: Hey Maxy, I'll post to you like we talked about. I have to help my mom with work since she needs help so yeaaaaa. Sorry for making you wait and hopefully I'll finish around noon. ^^

fireshadow0908

Generous Hunter

Maxy Wexerg

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:33 pm
User Image
Takada Chihiro

╔══════════════╗

Eventually her hand started to feel better and with nothing left but sheer laziness keeping her from continuing, she instead contemplated. She thought back to where the directions were pointing her and what she had seen so far. This map seemed so horribly jumbled and eventually she rose the piece of paper up towards the sky in frustration, hoping that hidden arrow or something would appear. Instead the page grew slightly heavier as small drops assaulted it from above. She dropped the paper down onto her lap and a part of her cursed the heavens...

"Now that's just rude..." She muttered, trying to pretend that she didn't now have a time limit until something else took her attention by force. A voice, a rather polite sounding voice resounded in front of her and without missing a beat she looked up, her eye's finding two others. Eyes belonging to a man who seemed in no hurry to get home. His eye's were calm and nice, as if clean of intent and it seemed like he was interested in helping her. The problem with that was that this moment would be the first interaction she had had with a male beside her father in so many years...

Her legs shook lightly and her cheeks radiated a soft scarlet as he continued to speak. "Oh...I-I couldn't have taken all this onto a bus, that would have been cumbersome...but perhaps not as cumbersome as walking..." She looked down, already feeling ignorant for her first choice as a citizen of Soliel. "A-actually it's a b-bit of both I..." Her finger's were shaking slightly. "My arm was starting to hurt from carrying the bags...and I just wanted a break but...I'm pretty lost as well."

She looked back up at him, her mannerisms clearly speaking for her innocence. "Would you have any idea where I could find the Doux, housing district?"

╚══════════════╝

W-why are you talking to me? I don't have anything to offer you...please leave me alone.

Where: II Who: II Wonder: II Wallet: 300$

#357EC7

fireshadow0908

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:08 pm
Maxy Wexerg

Nathan Pearce

User Image

"They say a new setting can help you move on with your life. I hope that's really true."

When Chihiro's brown eyes met up with his eyes, the girl seemed to be upset. He couldn't blame her though seeing as circumstances could have been better especially when it came to the weather. She seemed like a decent person as far as first appearances went, but one could never really be sure until people got to know one another. Nathan's eyebrow ever so slightly raised up at her response. The girl had a point, since the buses could be crowded, although that depended on the time of day usually. He wouldn't personally be able to say if they'd be crowded now or not since he didn't really use the bus. His thoughts were interrupted as she admitted to both relaxing and being lost. That was a bit unexpected, but then again from the way the bags looked heavy he couldn't exactly disagree that one would want to take a break regardless of being lost. The young man's red eyes widened ever so slightly at the destination she was trying to get to as he lightly frowned. The girl was in uptown and needed to get to the Doux housing district was definitely not something he was expecting. "Um, yea I know where the Doux housing district is...." Nathan started as he raised his hand and pointed in the direction he was walking towards. He hoped she wasn't walking in the opposite direction seeing as she would have been getting further and further from her original destination. "The district is in that direction. It's closer to downtown then uptown though. I'm honestly surprised you're even here." The young man explained as his hand went back into his pocket.

Nathan looked behind him for a couple of seconds, before looking back at the brown eyed girl. She seemed shaken up or just embarrassed by the light shaking of her body. It was understandable either way seeing as it could be embarrassing or even scary to be lost. He couldn't blame her considering it was easy to get lost in a place you had never been before. "I don't even think there's any housing districts in uptown, although I could be wrong. I don't usually spend much time in this area, so there could've have been places to live." The young man commented with a light shrug. "Well if you're lost, then I'm guessing you're new to Soleil City or are just visiting. If either is the case then welcome to Soleil." The red eyed boy commented with a light smile, before it disappeared. "Are you sure you don't want to take a bus? I can show you to the nearest bus stop along with helping carry some of those bags to the stop. It'd lessen your load, so you wouldn't get tired from carrying all this stuff. I'd offer to show you where the district is at myself, although we've just met, and I highly doubt you'd trust a stranger, which is understandable." He offered holding out his hand to help her up along with the slight tilt of his head. "I'm Nathan by the way." The boy greeted kind light smile.

"In your darkess times is when you need to be strong even though it may be easier to give in."

Clothing;; white shirt, blue jeans, white/red tennis shoe, and green jacket (in picture) tab Mood;; Relaxed and a bit confused tab Company;; N/A tab Funds;; 1,181.25

»Out Of Character:

fireshadow0908

Generous Hunter

Maxy Wexerg

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:02 pm
User Image
Takada Chihiro

╔══════════════╗

Chihiro looked to her map as he spoke. It was clear that she was going the wrong way, thankfully he was here to tell her that. She could have easily kept going the wrong way. Perhaps it was the English lettering, she still wasn't completely acclimated yet. She watched the male move, he was rather animated. He pointed into the direction and continued, even smiling at her which made her even more nervous. When he brought up the fact of their newfound pairing she blushed, this time in frustration. Of course she was an emotional mess but she wasn't hopeless on her own. "Um...would you mind walking me to the district?"

She stood, her height close but not the same against his. "I doubt you could hurt me with my own bags in your hands." She nodded, trying her best to stay confidant. She couldn't tell immediately but she had a hunch that this boy was human. Should he try to steal from her or lead her into danger, she could fight him off with a spell or two without trouble. There was a part of her however that almost prayed for this little encounter to be the start of her first friendship here. It would be nice to start out with a running start, and someone to be helpful with her. "Um...I'm Takada....Takada Chihiro." She leaned forward, her hair falling slightly across her face as she bowed in his direction. "I trust you, Nathan..." She was still shaking, her knees lightly touching in her stance, but her smile indicated that she was proud of herself. She had taken the first step to being social, even though it was mostly due to Nathan's help. Maybe they could be friends.

╚══════════════╝

A bit of help goes a long way, perhaps I'm not completely on my own here.

Where: Soleil Uptown II With: Nathan II Wonder: Where am I? II Wallet: 300$

#357EC7

fireshadow0908

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:55 pm
Maxy Wexerg

Nathan Pearce

User Image

Nathan was a bit shocked at her request. People didn't usually ask for that kind of thing from a stranger, but Takada looked like she needed help, so he wouldn't just leave her to fend for herself. That would be wrong, and could potentially be dangerous. It wasn't like he had anything else important to do today regardless. The young man wondered if she could judge a person's character by just looking at them. It wasn't everyday that you ran into someone that stated they trusted the said stranger, although if anything a bit less of a stranger now that they had introduced themselves to the other. A light laugh of amusement escaped his lips from her comment about him not being able to hurt her with bags in his hands. "You're a rather interesting individual Takada. It's not everyday that you run into someone new that states they trust you. Guess that makes you rather unique in my opinion." He stated as he reached down and grabbed two bags balancing one of them with the umbrella that he held in his hand. They were heavier than he expected, although he was able to pick him up without showing any trouble of carrying them. The bow was a bit unexpected, but he guessed that was just how she was raised, plus she was Japanese judging by her name and appearance so that made sense as well.

Nate could see why Takada had trouble carrying the bags and suitcase after awhile. Carrying the weight of all the items she had for the distance she potentially walked would put a strain on anyone with enough time. "I'm not sure about not being able to hurt someone with your bags. They definitely got the weight to cause damage. I guess my mom was telling the truth when she stated that one should fear a woman, especially if she's carrying a purse or bag of some kind because they can and will hurt because of the amount of items they can fit into it." The red eyed male lightly joked trying to lighten the mood ever so slightly. It was true for him at least. When he took trips with his family to different locations, his job was to load up the bags. His mom and older sisters were definitely the heavier of the groups, which was something he always teased them about. That's probably why he got stuck with the job of putting up the bags now that he thought about it. He'd have to ask his mom if that was true. "Well it's nice to meet you Takada, and I hope you enjoy living in Soleil. It's definitely a nice place to live and start a new adventure. Are you ready to go?" Nathan asked the young woman with a questioning look

Clothing;; white shirt, blue jeans, white/red tennis shoe, and green jacket (in picture) tab Mood;; Relaxed tab Company;; Takada tab Funds;; 1,181.25

»Out Of Character:

fireshadow0908

Generous Hunter

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:41 pm
User ImageUser Image
User ImageLillian&Sela

Thank god! She didn’t think he was going to answer his phone. “I can’t find her!” she replied in a panic, not even bothering to say it was her or who she was talking about. Huffing out a few breaths, she slowed down a bit to take a few looks around her immediate area. “I...I- She shifted at work, tried to bite me then ran off! And...And...” Lillian was starting to go into hysterics, hiccuping as she began to hyperventilate. Placing a hand against her chest, she took a deep breath before beginning to run again. “I can- I can’t- I don’t know where she went! Ty, I need your help…” she continued, running through the streets. She could see Jason out of the corner of her eye as she searched, not at all thinking about the possibility of him and Ty crossing paths because of this. Her priority was finding her daughter, making sure she was safe; it wasn’t worrying about if a fight would take place between them or not. After three weeks without her daughter, wanting nothing more than to be with her again, the mother was terrified. Her mind was filled with all the dangers that Sela was currently around, and that something could happen to her while she was running around frightened and confused.

Turning back to look at Jason, she shifted the phone away from her a bit. “Jason, let’s try the park,” she suggested as she brought the phone back and led the way. The park, next to the beach, was the only natural place they had. It only made sense that she might end up there. She could find shelter under a rock, or try to hunt the squirrels that lived around there. If she couldn’t find Sela anywhere in Uptown, she’d look all over the island until she found her. Lillian was only starting in Uptown since that’s where they were. It was unlikely the girl would be able to navigate her way out of it, but in wolf form, who really knew.

Sela found her way to the park after being scared out of her wits by the cars and crowds of people in the streets. Sniffing around the grass, she found refuge under a bench and shook out her pelt. Being wet was uncomfortable. Lying down to take a breather, huffing out a deep breath through her snout, she curled up under the bench. Bringing up a paw, she scratched at her muzzle before looking around the park. There wasn’t anyone here which made the otherwise scared pup much calmer. As she stared, her ear perked to a squeaking sound just beside her and looked in the direction it was coming from. Red eyes blinked as they spotted a squirrel seeming to angrily be squeaking at her about something. Lowering her head to eye level with the squirrel, she bared her teeth at it and barked back earning a terrified reaction from the creature. As it ran away from her, Sela squirmed her way out from under the bench and chased the squirrel up a tree. Placing her front paws on the trunk, she barked up at the squirrel until she was satisfied that it would leave her alone, giving a satisfied snort. Stretching herself out, she shook her pelt once before running out of the park.

Heiress Of Life
                                                                          whiters4

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff