Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
The Shimmering Starfish Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 11:21 pm
Hakem Takashi✭Astrology Teacher!

User Image
Love is not an Emotion
It is a Constant State of Mind

Hakem engulfed the small woman in a hug, lifting her several inches off her feet before setting her down again. "Oh yeah? Who could resist a girl like this anyway?" The older wolf offered to the playful jeer on his nephew's behalf. He was already convinced it was coincidence, he wasn't so sure his nephew would conspire to follow anyone around. Then again...When Tyrese agreed with th brunette, the teacher sent a sly grin his way and nudged the other man as he took the seat behind him. He saw Ty's reaction back at the house when he was texting her. Was their some dirt here the canine could dig up? Ty only responded with a puzzled look as he draped his arms along the bar. Boring. Chuckling to himself, Hakem folded one leg over the other, listening to the details about the bar. Had it really been close to two years since then? Bloody hell, now that he thought about it. That was a short three years that passed! The teacher rubbed his chin, looking at his fiancé for a few long seconds. "Hm? Haha! We're caught red handed! This is just vacation for now, but we'll be looking at a couple places. If we can stand to part ways with good ol' Koizora. I think Darius would miss us far too much." He laughed lightly. What have they been up to, she asks. He leaves the answer to the ginger as he tapped his lips. He doesn't recall being up to anything other than the usual. Koizora stayed the same, hormone crazed kids were still switching bodies and finding true love.

Lady Illusia"

oOBookwormYumiOo

[quote=""

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 11:21 pm
User Image

"Imagine if the life that you thought you shared,
xxxxWasn't really there...

Victoria snorted, releasing Bree to be hugged by her fiance instead. "Well of course he did. This is Bree we're talking about." The ginger gestured to her over and over again, brushing her fingertips on the bottom of her dark brown curls. She, on the other hand, had no idea that Tyrese had even had a reaction. Instead, the excitement of seeing one of her best friends again only sputtered and took over her mind set. Of course, she had been excited to walk along a beach that wasn't the Sunflower one outside Calico City, but getting to see her here was just that extra bonus that definitely made her want to move for good. She eyed Hakem thoughtfully, leaning back against the bar top so her back stood against the wooden railing. There was no doubt that Bree's face lit up with excitement with hearing that. "Oh, Darius." A smile flickered on her lips. "He'd be in some brutal pain seeing us disappear right after her." She sighed, turning on her heel to follow Bree's direction around the bar. Already a whiskey and coke was being sent her way. She lifted the rocks glass to her lips and took a sip from the straw, alcohol stinging the side of her tongue like a strong shockwave. "Nothing but teaching, as usual. But what about you? I don't think I've seen you since your wedding." Her elbow craned in so she could lean on her hand, crossing her legs and thoughtfully tapping the tip of her high heel against the bottom wall of the bar top.

...It was made up in your mind.xxxx
Could be anyone, anywhere."

whiters4

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 11:22 pm
whiters4

User ImageUser Image

⊙〖OOC: --Today's Outfit: Let's Do It To It!Feeling: Nervous; Excited.Money: $1059.50〗⊙

( ♬ But I think my mistakes became the chemistry for my miracles... • )

Having made her way around the bar top, she already pulled a Collins glass from the back shelf, grabbing the ice scoop and trudging some in. She knew what Victoria wanted, even after all of these years. And unless the red head's view changed on Whiskey, she was surely in the right here. "Aw, Darius~." Her lips formed a small pout, dropping a black straw into the drink and sliding it Tori's way with a black napkin - a yellow starfish printed atop - placed beneath it. She pulled back her plaid sleeve. "I've slipped up on my emails with him ever sinc-" She paused, blinking slowly before lifting her head and looking at both Hakem and Victoria. Dear mother of God. She hadn't even told them about being pregnant. Here she was, texting Victoria at least once a week, and sending messages to Hakem every so often and she hadn't even told them. There was a long exhale before she turned to Hakem. "N-Nevermind! Hakem! What do you say~? Want an Irish Coffeeeeee~?" She eyed Tyrese with a small smile; as if silently offering a drink to him as well. She was upset, she'll say that much, that she couldn't drink. Tori's suspicious glance was making her nervous. She wanted to at least hand them all drink before she shared the big news with them.

( • ... And I think that my tests became my testimonies. ♬ )

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 11:23 pm
User Image
User Image
Quoth The Raven: "Nevermore"
═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═
✗ Aubrey, Takashi, Vickie
✗ Shared link:
✗ Is in human form
✗ Link to journal: none currently
Lazy/ Driving
✗ Inspiration for newest work: Long Time Coming
✗ Today's deadline: --

Tyrese resigned from the conversation after a few moments of listening in but not finding familiar ground. Darius was the principal, right? Tyrese had never known him well. This was a teacher thing, memories he didn't have or share. The male curled his arms along the bar top, staring first at Alister before his gaze traced over to the brunet and he smiled lightly. "I don't know...just a beer." He requested quietly, laying his chin in the crook of his arm and watching silently. It was rather jovial here and he was content enough with that. However, he couldn't drink much. He was doing the driving, whether to take himself home or deliver his aunt and uncle to the beach. So he took it easy, taking his drink when served and sipping from the glass. He eyed the bar owner after catching her hesitation like everyone else had. He didn't know what she meant to say, but there wasn't much they hadn't began to share. It was pushing on a little at a time, and he felt he could trust and invest in her. Making sure to catch what expressions Hakem and Victoria had, the author took out his phone to tap away at the screen and stay occupied.

User Image
Estate #: 1504 Lumiere ┋Funds: $467.75』
TemperStressHappiness lvls:✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎』
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens

Out Of Chamomile:
Lady Illusia"

oOBookwormYumiOo"

Quote:

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 11:24 pm

User Image
Love is not an Emotion

Hakem turned in his stool so he was tucked comfortably at the side of his mate and facing their good friend, his eyes bright with interest as Aubrey went on and they got into the old swing of things. He paused, unconsciously watching Victoria's glass to slidding over wood, before turning his attention back to Aubrey. "Since..." She'd gone quiet and stayed so for a moment long enough to make it noticable, so he tried fishing out the rest of the sentence. Not since the wedding, he'd hope, but then Darius would have mentioned it to him with those puppy dog eyes of his, asking if something of misfortune happened 'of 'the apprenticing Aubrey.' he was still overly exuberant to receive personal emails from someone he considered a friend. Hakem waited a bit longer in Bree, then looked at Victoria ton he kid she shared his suspicions. It seemed so, so he cocked a brow at the person of interest. "Hell yeah I want an Irish coffee. Hook me up." The teacher accepted, letting it be a brief detour. Anything with caffeine and he'd take it.

Lady Illusia"

oOBookwormYumiOo

[quote=""

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 11:26 pm
User Image

"Imagine if the life that you thought you shared,
xxxxWasn't really there...

Victoria rose yet another eyebrow, pressing the tip of her finger along the top of her straw while she sat in confusion. She had stopped talking rather abruptly, and she only took her teal eyes off of Bree to glance at her fiance with a quiet laugh, trapping liquid in the white tube and lifting it with her hand before uncapping and letting it all tumble back into the glass. Even if the other two weren't too keen on pressing the issue, the red head however, was. "Ever since what?" She questioned firmly, narrowing her eyes at the curly haired brunette. Everything else around her went unnoticed. It couldn't have been something bad, or was it? She was pretty good at hiding when something was wrong with her own life - being that she more so worried about those around her before herself. She watched Aubrey nervously pour a beer for Tyrese and create some sort of concoction in a coffee mug for Hakem. She needed to learn how to make one of those; so she could at least know what to permanently make him when they wanted to drink at home. They wouldn't have to constantly go find a bar to find the best one.

...It was made up in your mind.xxxx
Could be anyone, anywhere."

whiters4

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 11:27 pm
whiters4

User ImageUser Image

⊙〖OOC: --Today's Outfit: Let's Do It To It!Feeling: Nervous; Excited.Money: $1059.50〗⊙

( ♬ But I think my mistakes became the chemistry for my miracles... • )

"Comin' right up!" Bree shivered at the down right stare she was getting from Victoria - avoiding eye contact as she watched Tyrese until he chose a drink. "Remember, beer before liquor never be sicker." She pointed out as she grabbed an ice cold glass from the cooler below and poured something lighter, a Stash IPA. "Liquor before beer nothing to fear." It was something she learned from her mom. She could see her dad shaking his head with the slightest smile on his face. Julie, perhaps it's not exactly the greatest to teach our daughter how to drink? But her mom rose her hand and quickly shook it back and forth, taking another drink from her glass. Psh. It's better to know so she doesn't learn the hard way. But that only elicited a, Then let her learn., a slap on the chest from her mom, and a loud chuckle from her dad. She smiled, grabbing a black napkin and laying the beer glass on top of it. After she grabbed a coffee mug and began to pour the best whiskey into it, sprinkled a bit of sugar, and poured the coffee over it. "Siiiiiiince..." She began, placing the coffee mug on a saucer and placing it delicately in front of Hakem with a small soup spoon.

"And please don't spit on me." She murmured quickly, watching Victoria take another sip and swish it around her cheeks. Her hands gripped the edge of the bar before she leaned back, her curls springing back against her cheeks with a small smile.

"Since I found out I'm pregnant."

( • ... And I think that my tests became my testimonies. ♬ )

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 11:29 pm
User Image
User Image
Quoth The Raven: "Nevermore"
✗ Aubrey, Takashi, Vickie
✗ Shared link:
✗ Is in human form
✗ Link to journal: none currently
Lazy/ Driving
✗ Inspiration for newest work: Long Time Coming
✗ Today's deadline: --

Oh boy, she was really building up to whatever this was. Ty blinked away from Alistar and thanked the brunet for his drink, chuckling halfheartedly at her advice. Why did it sound like a nursery rhyme? "I won't be drinking much at all. Just beer." Not that he liked it much, it was a little funky, but drinkable. So, this was only a social drink. Taking his glass, he sipped from it while watching Aubrey concoct Hakem's Irish coffee. Honestly, did the man ever drink actual, pure water from a bottle? Or was everything always coffee? Ty rolled his eyes and remembered the cigarette hidden behind his ear. Trying to go unnoticed, he took a quick leave to smoke it outside. He couldn't smoke it around a pregnant woman and the fresh air wasn't unwelcome. He sank against the outside wall and reclined to see the stars, still able to hear the commotion going on inside.

User Image
Estate #: 1504 Lumiere ┋Funds: $467.75』
TemperStressHappiness lvls:✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎』
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens

Out Of Chamomile:
Lady Illusia"

oOBookwormYumiOo

Quote:

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 11:29 pm

User Image
Love is not an Emotion

Hakem watched Aubrey closely, mostly for what was in her hands rather than the news she was trying to hide. He had a good feeling he was going to hear it soon; he played it casually but that's just who he was- it didn't mean he wasn't anxious to hear it. Accepting his cup as Ty left, the older wolf dragged the drink immediately to his lips. What was it about caffinee that was like getting a high the moment it hit his tongue? So. Damn. Good. He licked his lips contentedly, gaze still staying near to the brunette. Both brows rose at the way she grabbed the bar top and leaned back, expecting a back lash of some sort. But then he knew why, and his brows raised quite abruptly. "Well bloody hell, woman! Why didn't you say that sooner?!" He chimed in, disbelieving yet astonished. "You and your husband have a bun in the oven. That's exciting." Did her father beat the hell out of the b*****d yet, or would he have to do it? "Congrats."

Lady Illusia"

oOBookwormYumiOo

[quote=""

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 12:35 am
x
x
x
x
{ ② ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, иσvємвєя ⑳тн

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━