Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Essence de Soleil Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:26 pm
User Image

User Image

ZIVVA❀ BEAUCHAMP

❝WITH ▸ Herself❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ Essence❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Happy❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$995.75❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Dating Akira Velchok❞

Zivva was all geared up and looking around for her team mates. Neither Akira nor Priya were on her team, causing her to grin slightly. She wondered how fast her wolf was.. Another name caught her attention that was on her team and she grinned. So. He was here. She loaded up her paintball gun and proceeded to look for her teammates.

Ammo:
Paintball Gun: 15
Clips: 2

thewomboldt
Phoenix347
ShadowStar369
Quote:
Quote:

❝OOC ▸] ---❞  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:21 pm
Location::  Essence de Soleil (Paintball Event) - Team Cyan's base
Clothing:: Paintball! - Team Cyan!!!
Company:: Hikaru, Crevan and His fiancé?
Feeling:: Brave
Condition:: Healthy
Wallet:: 137¥
Items:: Fake I.D, Grendel P30 (a gun), Prepaid cellphone
OOC: well this just got a whole lot more interesting lol
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Kirenai Yuki

yo punny nut

ShadowStar369

User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

The way Hikaru answered brought an immediate smile upon Ryan's face. She had an upbeat attitude that he like and it reminded him of an old friend...one he misses from time to time. "My name is Ryan Martinez Torrez, but just call me Leon." Though he's been very secretive about his true identity to everyone else he figured telling this one girl the truth wouldn't matter...for he was to vanish in a few days anyway.

Hearing then a familiar voice Ryan turns to the male he knows and smiles brightly to him. "Crevan, You lucky dog!" He happened to overhear what had just happened between Crevan and his gentleman caller and because of that he thought he'd tease Vixen's brother, but just a little. "On a more serious note though, it is heartwarming to see you again and to see that you're doing just fine...makes me wonder how your sister is doing."

It was then that Ryan caught the glimpse of luxurious hair that shimmered and shine with the vibrance of magical oil spilled colors as a woman passes by. His heart sank as who knew exactly who it was...and a feeling of shame instantly washed over him for what he had done to this woman. "Of all the places, what are the odds she would show up too." He thought to himself, pondering what would Priya think to see him again...if she even wanted to see him again.  

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Novice Striker 150

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:08 pm
☆*:.。. o Lɣsɑɳ∂εɾ Cɾσssε ο.。.:*☆

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Just as there are two sides to every story
User Image

The male propped his leg up against a wall, causing his skirt to slide up and expose most of his thigh. His hands skilfully adjusted his heeled boots, and it was only when he was zipping up his final boot, that he noticed others had arrived. One was an attractive, feisty looking thing. And the other was his little stoic friend. "Zoey~!" He called cheerily, dropping his leg from the wall so he could dash over to the handsome male. Lysander came to a stop right in front of him and struck a pose, waiting for him to comment on the outfit he wore. He wasn't really expecting a response since Xiomara wasn't much of a talker, so he went right ahead and continued speaking. "What's with that look? You think it's too much? Yeah? It's the skirt, isn't it? I knew I should have gone with the dress... Although it seemed a little risqué for a paintball event-" The male spun around suddenly and faced the woman from earlier who seemed a little too excited for the game. If he was lucky, maybe he could convince her to be just as enthusiastic about... Other things. "Hey!" He called to her, leaving his quiet friend be, in search of someone more responsive. "Do you think this skirt makes me look fat?" He asked, his earnest tone contradicting the smirk on his lips. He did a little twirl and adjusted the eyepatch over his eye.

There are two sides to every person
User Image

The blonde lifted an arched brow with interest when another possible team member arrived. This was a man who appeared lost and collided with Xiomara. He chuckled at the sight, wondering just how his antisocial friend was going to handle the situation. Knowing Xo, he would probably treat the man as he did everyone. Ignore him. "Team White? You've come to the right place, beautiful~!" With this strange mix of teammates, this event would be fun. Leaving the newcomer in Xiomara's care, he returned his attention to the other person in the room. The woman. He opened his mouth to say something else to her, when his eye spotted a familiar form a little ways away. It was the blonde babe from the hospital. The very girl who owed him a date. Zivva Beauchamp.

One we reveal to the world
User Image

Lysander called her over, a big grin lighting up his tanned features. He'd missed seeing her. Also, he felt the need to apologise since he had failed to show up to their last meeting. Bo had had him distracted. If he wasn't careful, the giant would soon have him wrapped around his little finger. The thought brought a small shiver of pleasure to the male. "What's a pretty girl like you, doing in a place like this? You weren't looking for me, were you? Because I gave you my number." He teased her lightly, turning his head to look at the woman from before. "I'm Lysander, by the way. Lysander Crosse. What's your name, cutie?" He winked. It seemed that cosplaying a female hadn't affected his charm as much as one might have hoped.

And one we keep hidden inside
User Image

σσd ⋮ Charming σɔαʈισɳ ⋮ Paintball! σмραɳy ⋮ Babes~ ɘɑяɩɳɡ ⋮ Arashi Nikaido

xxOut.Of.Control:
xx0 New Messages:
MasterDenton

Kirenai Yuki

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:41 pm
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

It's hɑuntɩng
    Thɩs hold thɑt you hɑve oveɾ me
    I gɾow so weɑκ

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

χɩoɱɑʀɑ x ʙɑɳє

Whyxamx Ixsoxhungry...?

The skeleton's gaze darkened as it fell upon the familiar form of the blonde playboy. From observing his behaviour during each of their meetings, he was able to deduce that Lysander had some issues. He was a serial flirt and tried to sleep with anything that he set his sights upon. Had he not been drunk the night they met, Xiomara would have expressly avoided him. His body tensed when the cross dressing figure approached him and started striking ridiculous poses. He obviously wanted the bodyguard to comment on his skirt, but both men seemed to realise that it was never going to happen, so Lysander took the initiative and continued speaking. Xiomara tuned out the sound of the blonde's voice and instead focused on his surroundings. How many people were in the base? Three, including himself. A loud woman who he made a mental note to watch out for. He guessed her to be the type to hit anything that moves, teammate or not. Then there was Lysander. Xiomara felt that he could have relaxed a little had the playboy not been here. He wasn't afraid of getting shot by him, just sexually assaulted. So far that left, zero on his team that he could trust. When Lysander finally flittered off to go harass the loud woman, he felt himself breath a small sigh of relief.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I see you
And eveɾythɩng ɑɾound you fɑdes
And I ϲɑn't speɑk

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

But his relief was short lived when he felt something hit his back. He had been distracted by Lysander, so he hadn't noticed another approaching. He mentally chided himself on being so stupid and slowly turned to see what had hit him. A man. A man who seemed a little flustered. He silently assessed the newcomer and felt his body relax a fraction when he came to the conclusion that this man was not a threat. Ignoring Lysander's call, Xiomara nodded his head in response to the male's question. He stepped aside to allow him entrance to the base, but his eyes never left the ravenette. Although he didn't pose a threat, this male would inevitably become a target. That much was obvious. He tilted his head a fraction, his attention briefly lighting upon another woman Lysander was speaking to before returning to the raven haired male. After a few more moments spent observing him in silence, Xiomara decided spontaneously that he would protect him. He would give the guy an actual chance, and in doing so, challenge his own abilities. He wasn't even going to ask for payment, although he would be sure to snack on the food he had discreetly smuggled in with him.

MayxIx havexaxbite...?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
You touϲh me
And I ϲɑn bɑɾely mɑke ɑ move
And I ϲɑn't bɾeɑthe

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

yo punny nut

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:46 pm
User ImageUser Image

WITH ☾ Team ☽OUTFIT Paintball? - Team PurpleSTATUS ☾ Seth's Soulmate ☽MONIES ☾ $950 ☽

Rina was waiting patiently for more of her teammates to come as she started to think about actually moving around and not camping on a ledge. However, two girls eventually strolled into the base, one of them actually noticing her, and the other seemed like she was lost and unsure what she was doing there. Great...

Rina waved and smiled at the blue-haired girl, "Purple team, right? Have fun and do your best! I think people from other teams are coming in, so get ready!" She said it loud enough for both girls to hear, and was hoping that no one from another team did. Now, if she actually moves around, she'll be able to get some action and get her bearings around the map. However, if she moves around, she'll get sprayed probably. Well, it's all a game, and she doesn't really care about winning or losing, she's more focused on getting her mind off all the things that have been going on with her. So, with that in mind, she hopped off her little hiding spot, and went to the newly-arrived members. "I'm gonna start looking for people! They might be getting ready or talking with their teammates, so it's a good time to ambush them! We should go to them, rather than wait for them to come to us!" Rina said excitedly, wanting to get into the game.

OOC: Priya isn't alone!

asbloodrunscold

Kirenai Yuki

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:21 pm
User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<

██████████████████████████████

Whoops, it looked like he managed to startle Chester, the poor guy. It was kind of funny though and he didn't regret it one bit. He didn't regret his tease either, especially when it made the other man blush. Sahar was all smiles until he asked about his equipment, the djinn staring at him with a confused tilt of his head. "I am excited, yes, however, I have never played this sort of game before. To be honest, I am not quite sure what I need for it." He admitted sheepishly. Looking around, it looked like the game involved toy guns and padding. "Have you played this game before, Chester?" He asked as he moved over to some of the gear. Even if he didn't know what he was doing it probably would be good to get ready.

"Yeah, I hope a lot of people turn out for this." Sahar also hoped that this event didn't turn out like the last one...Not long after Chester's comment, more people began to enter the base. It looked like they had a good size group, how fun!

>>>>> I have: $628.25 // I love: no one // I am: pumped. <<<<<

[[Ooc: ]]

Quote:
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Quote:

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:48 pm
User Image

xxxx♩ ♢ Chester Nightingale ♢ ♩xxxx
xxxxThe Fun-sized DJ / Beatboxerxxxx

”I shall make you the slave to my pounding beats...”

Residence: 1213 Pasadena Housing DistrictOccupation: DJ / Beatboxer / Taste of Italy Baker

₪± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± ₪

Chester was appalled when Sahar revealed that he hadn't played the game before. He sighed as he went on with the explanation for the basic equipment as well as the mechanics. "It's like a first-person shooting game wherein you have to beat every one of the opposing team with your good aiming skills, with paint pellets as the ammunition instead of bullets, except that you don't actually kill someone, of course. Plus, you need to keep yourself concealed with whatever your find in the place as the shield, dodging and moving around. What you really need are like your standard protective equipment, like helmets and vests, though the gun is designed differently." He then showed the gun to the half-djinn so that he could at least get the basic picture. He then looked up at the stuff available for grabs. "And yes, you have to wear these during the duration of the event. If you want, I'll help you out with putting them on."

He laughed in glee at the question on when he had played the game before. "Seriously?! I have played that like hundreds of times back in my home in the US of A. Not to mention that it is fun with the music being the mood-setter!" His orange eyes then took notice of the other teammates, including the one whom he had met as a customer back in his first day at work as the baker. He waved at them all with his free hand, wanting to catch their attention. "Hey there, teammates! Come here!"

₪± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± ₪

Location: Essence de Soleil (Paintball Event - Team Orange base)
Mood: a bit disappointed, but still pumped
Company: Sahar, Summer and a few other teammates
Money: $134.20 (Wallet) ; $800.00 (Bank Account)
OOC: Quoting y'all here, but it's a bit tricky.

SoujiAtsumi

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

yo punny nut

ShadowStar369

MasterDenton

xXDestructive_MindXx

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:01 pm
User Image
Orion Quin

"There is a beast in man that should be exercised, not exorcised” – Anton Lavey
"Fear makes the wolf bigger than he is. – German Proverb"

Profile:Here
Housing:1318 Ombre Housing District
Wallet: $1000
Job: Manager of Moonbucks
Mood: Relaxed
Feeling: Fine
Thoughts: This will be fun Maybe I should invite Priya?
OCC: Text

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Orion walks around and noticed Zivva. He walks up to here" Well ma'am if i did not know better I would say you are following me around. Orion laughs. " Looks like we all got split up"

Kirenai Yuki
[/spoiler

thewomboldt

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:12 pm
User Image

(>>>Lelwani-Zamir<<<)

Your Friend

Lelwani would looked over at Rin when called over to her, an adorable smile adorning the birds face as she waited for them to be assailed. She was sure people were grouping together so they had time to prepare, but from the looks of it there weren't very many people attending right now who happened to be on purple team leaving the two of them alone. When they were joined by a third Lelwani would smile at her as well, at least it was three on, however many were on each team.

When Rina approached them and told them of her plan Lelwani rubbed her chin for a moment before smiling "Well, Mel tends to abhor direct confrontation, but she isn't here right now." she said though she was aware that neither of the ladies might know who the current manager of the candy store was to get that. She held up her gun "I like that plan. Take it right to them, gets a few good shots in before the chaos starts!" the girl would speak, clearly having a bit of good natured fun with the game.

She looked to Priya to see what she said. If they were gonna do this, they might as well have been all in it together, more guns meant more fun! She did realized however that she didn't know who these people were and introduced herself, though not thinking ahead very far she said "I'm Lelwani Zamir, its nice to meet you ladies!" a huge smile on her child-like face.

Venue:[ Essence de Soleil (Team Purpe)] ✉✉Accompaniment:[Potential Victims & Allies]✉✉Mood:[Birdy]✉✉Finance:[Mel handles the money]✉✉Style:[Solo]✉✉Attire: [In Picture]✉✉OOC:

a small bee

Kirenai Yuki

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:01 pm
User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<

Was this a really well-known game? Chester seemed let down when he admitted to not knowing it. Thankfully, the DJ had a better grasp on the game than Sahar. He was quick to inform him on the basics of the game, which sounded a bit complicated but still fun. He didn't really play video games either, they didn't interest him, but Sahar wouldn't tell his coworker that. "I believe I understand; it sounds very exciting!" He chirped, looking over the fake weapon with interest. So all he had to do was shoot the other people on the team and dodge their shots, right? At Chester's question, he picked up on of the chest pads to look it over. "No, I think I will be fine putting these on myself. Thank you, though, you have been a great help!"

As he waited, the half-breed started to put on his gear. Chester really did like this game, he was so excited it was contagious! "In that case, this will be a walk in the park for you, right? I hope you have a lot of fun, it is cute seeing you so spirited!" He laughed lightly, not meaning any harm by the comment. Sahar looked back at their teammates as Chester called them over, offering a small smile and wave before turning back to the task at hand. Why did they need so much padding? These paint pellets didn't hurt that much, did they?

>>>>> I have: $628.25 // I love: no one // I am: pumped. <<<<<

[[Ooc: ]]

Quote:
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Quote:

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:44 pm
User Image
Ʌηɡϵl ζɩoɳɩs

Raphael ║ 23 ║ Engaged ║Model

x
In Love

Sweetheart I'm here for you. To see your pretty face..
I'd defy all the stars. To capture your embrace...

Since their first meeting, Angel had been able to pick up on all the little cues Crevan unconsciously gave. So he noticed the small smile of his that disappeared almost as suddenly as it had come. Had he been looking away for even a moment, he would have missed it entirely. Since their fight yesterday, he had noticed Crevan smiling a lot more. It was subtle, but he noticed it. The flick to his forehead came as a surprise and startled Angel into biting his tongue. He winced and poked his tongue out, fanning it in an effort to try and make the muscle feel better. His attention returned to his attractive companion when he felt a hand caress his lower back. He squeaked with surprise and nodded his head. "I'm fine! Really." He assured, feeling a little giddy. That morning Kate had dropped by with some pain killers for his injuries, so he was doing just fine. But he was worried about Crevan. Were his injuries okay? Did he feel any pain? How was his eye? Was he bleeding anywhere? Angel gave his beloved's hand another tight squeeze, as if he were checking to ensure that he was still there. That this was real. That it wasn't the twisted delusions of a sick mind. But he could feel the warmth that radiated from Crevan' skin, and that was enough to reassure him that this was real. This was real and Crevan was blushing. He smiled and decided to treasure this memory forever. "Helmet? It'll hurt my neck..." He answered softly, absently playing with the chain he had finally worked up the courage to put around his neck. It did chafe with the bruises a little, but he didn't mind it. From the way he lowered his head, Angel wasn't able to make out his expression, although he assumed that Crevan was happy, given how the fox rested their foreheads together. The model obediently pushed the ring a little further down Crevan's finger, a feeling of satisfaction dwelling within him. The ring looked good. The colours stood out against his fiancé's skin and both their rings together, complimented each other really well. "You know I love you... Sora.." The name was a whispered secret between them both. A name that he didn't want anyone else to hear. Only he could call Crevan by his true name. Only Angel. Their touching moment together was interrupted by a feminine voice, greeting them both. Angel didn't understand the language spoken, so he just remained silent and inched closer to Crevan. He was uncharacteristically shy today and didn't want to stray far from the fox. "No..." He pouted childishly, feeling a little disappointed that they had been interrupted. "You haven't given me my good luck charm~" He murmured, pulling Crevan closer with the intention of kissing him. He would have done so, had they not been interrupted yet again. This time by a dark haired male that he didn't recognise. A male who knew Crevan. With a face that was burning with embarrassment, Angel his behind the fox and pretended that he wasn't irritated by the constant interruptions. He had known Crevan was attractive, since that was one of the many things that drew the feline to him in the first place. But he didn't think he'd be this popular. Maybe he was just feeling a little jealous. Such an emotion wasn't unusual with Angel, but he felt a little odd. He didn't want to have to share Crevan's attention with anyone else. Especially a stranger.

Sweetheart I'm holding out. Sweetheart we're pulling through..
Sweetheart I'm reaching out. Only to get to you..

I Never Wanted You To Leave... But I Have To Let You Go...

yo punny nut

Lord Hedo

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:45 pm

Kirenai Yuki

Akira = Velchok
╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
Where at: Sidewalks (exit to Mickey C's)
With: Zivva
Mood: Calm
Apparel: Tennis shoes, gray pants, gray shirt, bandages around wrists.
Items: Rifle paintball gun (10 shots)
Balance: $917
╚═════════════════════════════════════╝
((OOC: change of ideas, after the match when they're covered in paint kk?))

Akira had only been to one art museum as a kid, and this was completely different with everything covered. For his choice, he picked a rifle. IT gave him a little bit of an edge, he hoped, to engage with others. He saw Zivva's name, so he was hoping not to have her on his team before seeing his on Cyan. It was a little disappointing, but the thought of hitting his girlfriend on the rear was a little amusing to him. She couldn't really get mad over it if it happened, their love was on the battlefield now. Leaned against an obstacle, he had his barrel pointing down one of the halls.

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:20 am
User Image

xxxx* ♔ Hikaru Matsumoto ♔ *xxxx
xxxxThe Fallen Angel Death Reaperxxxx

”Where will your afterlife be? Elysium or Tartaros? Let your present actions be the judge.”

Residence: 1504 Lumiere Housing DistrictOccupation: Traditional Artist / Novelist

⊴ ׺°”˜`”°º×_ _ _׺°”˜`”°º× ⊵

The fallen angel reaper smiled casually at the name and she adjusted on the straps of her vest. "Well, it's a pleasure to meet you, Leon. Hope you can have your part of the action as well." The fox then commented awkwardly in response to her comment for good luck in the same native language as hers. It looked like there was no shortage of Japanese people living in Soleil City, though she still had to know the exact percentage. She giggled and was about to ask for the fox's name but Leon was the one supplying the answer for her. She blinked, her eyes shifting from left to right and her free index finger following the movement. "So... are you guys acquaintances or...?"

A gray-haired stranger who was also part of the team caught her eye and she was about to say hi, but the man quickly moved away from her sight, towards one of the obstacles. Some people were a bit too excited for the moment and she had no choice but to let the guy go. Looks like she couldn't be acquainted with everyone in her team since the agenda would be different from hers.

⊴ ׺°”˜`”°º×_ _ _׺°”˜`”°º× ⊵

Location: Essence de Soleil (Paintball Event - Team Cyan base)
Mood: now curious
Company: a few teammates (Leon, Crevan and Angel)
Money: $200.00 (Wallet) ; $800.00 (Bank Account)
OOC:

Lord Hedo

ShadowStar369

yo punny nut

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:46 am
User Image

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Crevan Guardian Spirit
                                                                    ❛𝒮𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒽𝒾𝒹𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓌𝒾𝓈𝒽 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝑒𝑒 𝒶𝒷𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉 𝓈𝑜𝓊𝓁. 𝐿𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝒷𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒾𝓃 𝒶 𝓂𝒶𝓈𝓆𝓊𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝑒 𝒷𝒶𝓁𝓁, 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒻𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝒾𝓃 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓌𝒽𝑜 𝓈𝒽𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝒷𝑒𝓃𝑒𝒶𝓉𝒽 𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓈𝓀 a𝓃𝒹 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉, 𝒷𝑒 𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓈𝓀 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓌𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓈𝑜𝓊𝓁..

B𝑒𝒸𝒶𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒶 𝓂𝒶𝓈𝓀, 𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝑒𝓎𝑒𝓈 𝑔𝒾𝓋𝑒𝓈 𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝒶𝓌𝒶𝓎.❜

▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Mood: Worried | Company: Angel, Leon | Wearing: Couple Tee (Black) | Marital Status: Engaged | Money: $860

The fox narrowed his gaze, making a mental note to look out for Angel’s well-bring. They’re leaving first thing if he notices anything strange with his behaviour. He doesn’t want to risk anyone getting hurt any further under these types of circumstances but even if they head on home, it wasn’t as if the fox would allow the model much rest either. Noticing that his thoughts had gotten slightly off trail, Crevan shook his head ever so slightly, brushing whatever less than proper thoughts out of his mind. Now wasn’t the time for that. Not yet, at least.

He felt another tight squeeze around his fingers, and his golden orb(s) would dart towards Angel in a curious manner. Was something the matter? Was he nervous? Was he feeling uncomfortable? The fox gazed at him for a second longer, and he’d soon realize what was bothering the model. He had caused Angel so much pain in the past, and he knows he had scarred Angel with the harsh words he had spoken. The memories were still there, and he’ll still catch glimpses of Aki every now and then, but he was trying his best. He was trying his best to make things work, to make Angel happy, to fulfil his duty as a fiance, to protect him like the fox said he always would. He hung the strap of his gun around his shoulder, and he’d reach forth and caress the model’s cheek with his free hand, feeling the soft skin against his fingertips. He might still appear reluctant in doing certain things, still grumpy and annoyed as he had always been around Angel but this time, he came off a lot softer. His gaze wasn’t as harsh as before. He appeared much more.. loving. ”It’s okay, Angel. I’m not going to leave you. Not anymore.” he reassured, feeling the comforting warmth that radiated off his soft skin. However, all emotions were cut short when the model complained about how it painful his neck would be. He supposed Angel was right in some way, and the last thing the fox wanted was for the model to strain his bruised neck even further. He hoped the markings he left on him weren’t contributing to a part of his pain either. Then again, it wasn’t as if the fox was able to put on a helmet himself. He had ears that were far too big for them to fit into a small, rounded.. hat. ”Then why did you sign up knowing you’re already injured! Are you an idiot?!” he hissed, and gave yet another solid flick upon the model’s forehead. He wouldn’t be surprised if Angel had a bump on his forehead by the end of today, and if he were to ever get hit by one of the paint balls, a bump wasn’t the only thing he’ll be receiving. The fox made sure to watch out for him later on, though he wasn’t exactly on the safe side.. himself. He placed his hand upon Angel’s neck once it emitted a soft, green glow, hoping to at least soothe most of his pain if he weren’t able to heal them. ”When will you ever stop worrying me?” he heaved a sigh.

The ring felt heavy upon his finger. The weight of Angel’s feelings, the weight of his duties, but it didn’t feel unbearable. In fact, it had a pleasant feeling. It felt nice to be loved, and yet the fox wondered why he ran away in the first place. Perhaps he was afraid of being abandoned? Perhaps he was simply a coward who refused to face a person’s feelings. How many hearts had he broken in the long run just by running away alone? Angel’s, Vixen’s.. but that wasn’t all. No, not even close. He closed his eyes, starting to feel the waves of emotions coming to him, starting to fdel the tension that caused him to breakdown every single time. "You know I love you... Sora.." but an angelic voice would snap him back into reality every single time, and everthing would be alright. Everything wasn’t as bad as it seemed. Angel loved him, and he too,.. perhaps. ”Yeah.. thanks.” he nuzzled his nose against Angel’s neck, a genuine smile eventually appearing, one he hasn’t revealed in quite a long time and this time, it stayed on his lips. His name felt pleasant on his tongue, and the fox couldn’t get enough of it. Just as he was about to speak, he’d find himself getting pulled into a kiss. There were people around but somehow, for some particular reason, he didn’t care. However, they were once against interrupted when a masculine voice emerged from behind. One that sounded all too familiar. ”Leon.” he called out, casting a small wave his way. A lucky dog? The fox laughed, finding it a little embarrassing to be caught. He’d cast his gaze towards the model who seemed to be hiding behind him, however, the fox woùld pull him out to his side, sliding his arms around Angel’s waist. ”Real lucky, aren’t I? Leon, meet my fiance, Angel.” he murmured, finding it absolutely fun to tease the model who appeared rather.. flustered at the moment. When Vixen was brought up, the fox would frown and he’d shake his head in frustration. He hasn’t seen her in quite a while and he could only assume she was up to her ‘funny business’ all over again. However, judging by how active she has been as of late, he can only assume that she was doing fine. ”I have absolutely no idea where that woman ran off to but I just hope there won’t be another stranger bringing her back home anytime soon. She was lucky she ran into you back then. Thank you, really.” he reached forth and gave a solid pat upon Leon’s shoulders, a grateful smile curving his lips as he spoke. He couldn’t imagine what would have happened if it weren’t Leon at the scene. What would have happen to Vixen. His train of thoughts would cut short when he’d cast another small glance at Angel. Was he perhaps.. jealous? Crevan chuckled, and he’d stifle his small laughter immediately. Instead, he’d lean forward, pressing his lips against Angel’s, feeling the gentle warmth that filled the fox with such.. comfort. He didn’t mind that there were people around. He simply wanted to soothe the model’s feelings, albeit little. He’d pull away, but not before leaving a soft peck and a few words that sounded quite.. promising.

”I’ll be your good luck charm.” he paused, his next words spoken in a voice barely above a whisper. ”As for the rest.. we’ll continue them back home, alright, love? If you be good and stay beside me then.. I’ll do whatever you want. How’s that?”

Out.Of.Crocodiles:
ShadowStar369

Lord Hedo

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PUMMMY

Trash

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers