Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
The Not-So Catwalk Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:33 pm
x
x
x
x
{ ① ①/② םαч тιмє sкιρ }

тυєsםαч, םєcємвєя ⑲тн

םαч ① σғ ① υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ⑦②
( ② мσитнs, ⑬ םαчs )

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:22 am
Taya and Ace

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Taya soon walks inside the store with Ace by her side until a woman of the shop entered,"Excuse me ma'am but no pets are allowed in the stores.." then Taya said,"Oh, he is a service dog, see?" she points to his I.D. then the woman looks at it then she nods her head,"Thank you, go on in and let us know if you have any questions okay?" Taya smiles and nods her head as she and Ace entered the store to look at some clothes.  

NemaColden

Timid Werewolf

8,525 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Friendly 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:27 am
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, םєcємвєя ②⑥тн

םαч ② σғ ⑧ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ⑦⑨
( ② мσитнs, ⑳ םαчs )

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:02 pm
❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃
øмεłłε Üεα

❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃

User Image

❧❧❧❧❧➳➳➳➳➳❧❧❧❧❧

Nomelle cam out from the back room, her hair pulled back in a bun with a few stragglers in the front. It was hard to get every single curly pulled back but she did attempt. Now that it was closing time she decided to restock the shelves and racks from the weeks' sales. Most of the winter section had been raked through for cute sweaters or nice pants. As she carried out a few boxes stacked high she looked around hoping no one would be in her way. It'd be her luck if she dropped these boxes on someone. Just starting her job and getting fired within the same day wasn't in her plans. I wonder what I'll have to eat...maybe a sub..or a nice steak..that might be it...steak for dinner.. she thought biting her lip as she headed to her destination. Nomelle loved to eat no matter what she was always able to work it off.

Thin king of work Nomelle sat that set of boxes down and turned to go grab the next set of boxes. Those boots would look really nice on a tall male with blonde hair..or maybe even dark brown hair.. she thought as she went to grab more to put out. That was until she heard a costumer ask for help.
"I'm here. How can I help you..?" she asked looking around seeing no one. "Maybe I'm hearing things.."

❧❧❧❧❧➳➳➳➳➳❧❧❧❧❧

Currently have: $1000 ➳➳➳Tamed by: No one. ➳➳➳ Accompanied by: My shadow ➳➳➳Mood:Hungry ➳➳➳ Works at: Not-So Catwalk

x-I-Is-Rissa-x

Playful Fatcat

8,600 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:24 pm
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, םєcємвєя ②⑧тн

םαч ④ σғ ⑧ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ⑧①
( ② мσитнs, ②② םαчs )

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:38 pm
❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃
øмεłłε Üεα

❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃

User Image

❧❧❧❧❧➳➳➳➳➳❧❧❧❧❧

Entering the store Nomelle waved to her boss and headed to the backroom to put her belongings in a locker. Once back there she sighed and took a deep breath,
"Just a few hours and you'll be done. Nothing too major. Work hard! Buenas suerte." she smiled to herself and she headed out with her head held high. She began straightening and folding the clothes as well as reorganizing the racks. When a customer came to ask a question or was ready to checkout she assisted them with a smile. Hoping to change or make someone else's day better by doing so.

❧❧❧❧❧➳➳➳➳➳❧❧❧❧❧

Currently have: $1000 ➳➳➳Tamed by: No one. ➳➳➳Mood:Focused ➳➳➳ Works at: Not-So Catwalk ➳➳➳ Wearing: Today's wear

{Occ:}

x-I-Is-Rissa-x

Playful Fatcat

8,600 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

x-I-Is-Rissa-x

Playful Fatcat

8,600 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:18 am
❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃
øмεłłε Üεα

❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃

User Image

❧❧❧❧❧➳➳➳➳➳❧❧❧❧❧

Once the store was restocked and busy began to get a little busier Nomelle moved to the sales floor. Advising and advertising new items and cute looks for the females as well as hot new fads for the males entering the store. Leading each person to the fitting room and running to the stock room to see if they have certain shoes or colors. Once the fiasco was settled Nomelle would guide them to the cash register. Helping out there if the lines got too long.

Every now and then she'd be asked for by a few customers with the intent just to speak but using her smiles she encouraged them to buy things with the hope of the business and getting out of going on dates with just anyone who asks. Sighing she looked ta the clock and walked to the back.
"I'm going home for lunch! Be back soon." she called out and headed out the door with her jacket and purse.

[Exit to Home]

❧❧❧❧❧➳➳➳➳➳❧❧❧❧❧

Currently have: $1000 ➳➳➳Tamed by: No one. ➳➳➳Mood:Focused ➳➳➳ Works at: Not-So Catwalk ➳➳➳ Wearing: Today's wear

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:44 pm
❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃
øмεłłε Üεα

❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃

User Image

❧❧❧❧❧➳➳➳➳➳❧❧❧❧❧

Returning to the shop after her lunch break Nomelle was fully energized. She even tied her hair back into a ponytail leaving a few strands to dangle at the side of her face. As she moved about her big fluff followed suit. Her green eyes scanned the sales floor for any customer looking for help then she would return to fixing the racks or refolding shirts or pants with more pep in her step than earlier. Humming to her own tunes in her head she kept herself busy when no one needed her assistance.

❧❧❧❧❧➳➳➳➳➳❧❧❧❧❧

Currently have: $1000 ➳➳➳Tamed by: No one. ➳➳➳Mood:Focused & Energized ➳➳➳ Works at: Not-So Catwalk ➳➳➳ Wearing: Today's wear

x-I-Is-Rissa-x

Playful Fatcat

8,600 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

x-I-Is-Rissa-x

Playful Fatcat

8,600 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:38 pm
❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃
øмεłłε Üεα

❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃

User Image

❧❧❧❧❧➳➳➳➳➳❧❧❧❧❧

Nomelle looked at the clock and counted down in her head, 3...2..1..Good bye for today! SHe clocked out but wanted to take a look at a few things before she left. Going to the back she grabbed her things and began her browsing. She looked at a cute dress debating on whether it'd be a good by for when it got warmer. Tilting her head her hair fell to the left side as her light green eyes scanned the Aztec designed dress.
"Maybe another my next paycheck.." she said to herself as she placed it back on the rack, "See you later!" she called out to the staff as she turned on her heels and headed towards the exit. She pulled her phone out and began reading a few texts from her mom. Distracted she almost bumped into a customer.

❧❧❧❧❧➳➳➳➳➳❧❧❧❧❧

Currently have: $1000 ➳➳➳Tamed by: No one. ➳➳➳Mood:Focused & Energized ➳➳➳ Works at: Not-So Catwalk ➳➳➳ Wearing: Today's wear

x-I-Is-Rissa-x

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:49 pm
◈◈𝔇ąɱɘąɳ ωчąţţ Ħąɨţɘɳ◈◈

User Image

It was a small outing, to scan the scenery. The male was a recent move in to this particular city and he was just making a few rounds to the local locations. This particular shop seemed to contain have contained some decently nice attire. For the moment, he was interested in seeing what may be popular among the people in the area.
He was just stepping through the door when a fairly tall, dark skinned woman almost bumped into him. She seemed absorbed in whatever was showing on the screen of her phone. People seem so enamored by technology, he quickly thought.
"Mind if I take a peek," he beckoned his attention towards the phone.

Lets Talk About Me:
⌘Money: $1000
⌘Company: Myself and a Sales Associate
⌘Housing District: 1317 Ombre Housing District
⌘OOC:

x-I-Is-Rissa-x

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

x-I-Is-Rissa-x

Playful Fatcat

8,600 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:02 pm
❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃
øмεłłε Üεα

❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃

User Image

❧❧❧❧❧➳➳➳➳➳❧❧❧❧❧

Feeling herself brush against someone Nomelle looked up quickly and stopping in mid step causing her hair to bounce about. This is why her grandmother hated technology, it was an easy distraction.
"I'm sorry.." her voice trailed off as her eyes met his. Forgetting his question she stared at his gray eyes before realizing she hadn't taken a breath. Looking away she coughed into her sleeve, "Ah..well there's nothing much to see..just a message from.." Nomelle caught herself and pulled her phone back towards her body before shoving it in her pocket. "I do apologize, excuse me." she said moving out of his way so he could enter the store. Why was she so willing to explain to him, she didn't even know him!

Hearing her name from a coworker she turned to look back, Forgetting her keys on the counter she gave a pout before leaving the male at the door to retrieve her keys, His eyes were...beautiful.." she mumbled to herself thinking she said it in her head.

❧❧❧❧❧➳➳➳➳➳❧❧❧❧❧

Currently have: $1000 ➳➳➳Tamed by: No one. ➳➳➳Mood: Cold and ready to get home ➳➳➳ Works at: Not-So Catwalk ➳➳➳ Wearing: Today's wear

Hope the kind

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:15 pm
◈◈𝔇ąɱɘąɳ ωчąţţ Ħąɨţɘɳ◈◈

User Image

The man peered into the girl's eyes, they contained a nice green coloration. Well, considering that green was quite the rare eye color perhaps today might become fruitful.
A minute almost passed when the girl looked away from him to cough into her attire. At first, she seemed to be quite open to answering his question when she suddenly became more defensive with her information. 'That is quite cute~' he thought to himself as she moved out of his way to enter the store.
Well, if she was trying to hide her identity in any fashion then it was a lost cause. Perhaps it was one of her coworkers who called towards the miss by his side. Nomelle, hmmm,' and just like a very familiar sensation began to arise in him. He looked towards the girl's coworker, the sensation of lust stirring within. Yet his gaze went to the sweet chocolate skin of Nomelle who went to go grab a pair of keys.
"No need to apologize Nomelle, I just wanted to thank whoever or whatever may have caused us to meet like this." The man gave a toothless smile towards the girl.

Lets Talk About Me:
⌘Company: Nomelle
⌘My Attire: Pic
⌘OOC:

x-I-Is-Rissa-x

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

x-I-Is-Rissa-x

Playful Fatcat

8,600 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:34 pm
❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃
øмεłłε Üεα

❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃

User Image

❧❧❧❧❧➳➳➳➳➳❧❧❧❧❧

Grabbing her keys she gave the her coworker a smile before hearing her name from behind her. The male seemed to be kind enough to let her by with her rude actions. Looking over her shoulder to catch the males smile her eyes widened before her cheeks flushed pink.
"In that case, thank my mother." Nomelle turned and crossed her arms under her chest. "since you seem to know my name, what's yours?" she asked tilting her head slightly to look up at the male. He was quiet tall, maybe even taller than the males she had met the other day.
As she waited for his introduction her eyes scanned his figure as far as it could to not look obvious. Nomelle then noticed a piece of a leaf caught in his hair. Reaching up she gently removed it and held it up between them with a smile before passing it to her coworker who was staring daggers into the male.

❧❧❧❧❧➳➳➳➳➳❧❧❧❧❧

Currently have: $1000 ➳➳➳Tamed by: No one. ➳➳➳Mood: Cold and ready to get home ➳➳➳ Works at: Not-So Catwalk ➳➳➳ Wearing: Today's wear

Hope the kind

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:53 pm
◈◈𝔇ąɱɘąɳ ωчąţţ Ħąɨţɘɳ◈◈

User Image

'Perhaps it will be a nice day,' his thoughts sung with the idea as a conversation was somewhat taking place.
"Oh? What a very kind woman then, she not only helped spark a conversation between us but has passed down some lovely traits to her daughter." A little indicator within his mind was going off but he didn't quite need an indicator to see what was in front of him.
"Damean," he replied, watching the green-eyed girl. Nomelle came closer to remove a piece of vegetation that had been caught within his locks.
"Thank you Nomelle," and then a thought struck him.
"If you have the time would you be kind enough to show me around. I'm afraid I'm a bit new to town." The man's words came as a whisper to the girl as he started to lean in towards her. His finger lightly brushed against her fingers as he took the leaf from between her fingers.
"And maybe we can find the missing tree who lost this poor leaf." He gave her a small wink as he turned his back towards the two ladies.

Lets Talk About Me:
⌘Company: Nomelle
⌘My Attire: Pic
⌘OOC:

x-I-Is-Rissa-x

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200