Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:53 pm
Lady Illusia

whiters4

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

( ♬ But I think my mistakes became the chemistry for my miracles... • )

Her head shook with his hand, eyes closing, and a wide childish smile spreading across her lips. It was so weird, but she enjoyed it - being relaxed like this with Tyrese. "Of course it is...!" Her cheek pressed down to her knee again, but she didn't take her eyes off of him. "It was a hard choice between you and Jacob but..." She sighed lightly, neither out of bliss nor sadness. "I dunno, it just seemed right in the end." She glanced away from him, moving her toes in the sand. It was still warm, which made it just that much better. She wasn't warm often, so really anything would help. "And I'm sure you won't. You had a duty to call to, and no one should judge you for that - no matter how much they missed you."

Readjusting herself, she got a better look at his face. A slight hitch in her breath before she leaned forward close to him, eyes analyzing. "Is...Is that where that bruise came from..?" She paused, slowly reaching out to touch it, stroking it with the back of her pointer finger. Her eyes scanned over it, ignoring any tears rolling down it. "Just.. Now..? It looks really fresh..." She wouldn't pry, but damn it looked like it might hurt.

( • ... And I think that my tests became my testimonies. ♬ )

OOC: It's all good!
Also, sorry this one's so short.
The rest will be long. xD I just couldn't have her say what she's going to yet. xD
Today's Outfit: Summer Breeze~...
Feeling: Hurt... So very hurt...; Confused...; Calm...
Money: $470.50

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:17 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Bree
✗ Someplace beach
✗ Is in human form
✗ Link to journal: none currently
Wearing/Driving
✗ Inspiration for newest work: Long Time Coming
✗ Today's deadline: 30 pages before noon

═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═
AntisocialXxxTempermentalXxxBachelorXxxRomance Author

Tyrese nodded, knowing Jacob was her best friend. It made it that much more significant that she still decided on him, for whatever reason she thought made it feel right. He inspected how proficiently he'd disheveled her hair before shaking his head. "Maybe a little when things could have been handled better. Certainly when a child had to be affected over it." He brushed his hair out of his eyes while he looked at her. His duty to himself now was to come out on the other side of this as an even better person than he was, for himself and his confusing familiy-thing, or whatever it was right now.

He blinked, grumbling and turning the bruise away from her. She still managed to touch it and he winced, raising his hand to cover it. Uh...yeah, I guess it was sorta related to this whole mess. It's fine though, it'll heal by itself in a minute or two." He poked his cheek with his finger and shook his head. This was the least of his problems, this was nothing at all really.

User Image

User Image
Estate #: 1504 Lumiere ┋Funds: $495』
TemperStressHappiness lvls:✎✎✎✎✎┋✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens
Out Of Chamomile: hehe it's no problem what length your post is
Lady Illusia"

oOBookwormYumiOo"

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:56 pm
Lady Illusia

whiters4

⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

"Still..." She murmured, retracting her hand. Narrowing her eyes, she blinked before her eyes widened. Oh dear God. But she'd cover it up for now. Slowly turning her head away, she began to stand up, brushing the sand off of her dress, a little damp from the sudden dip in water. Her hand rose to move a few curls again, exhaling deeply. This would be a long walk home... If only she hadn't told Jacob to stay away for a while. Her feet hurt from running a little... Running on cement wasn't ideal. "I guess I should go home..." Her face turned downcast. "Finn's not happy with me.." She whispered before looking at the guy next to him.

With a tender hand, she held it out to Tyrese, fingers outstretched. Her face looked calm, the smallest of smiles on her lips. The dress shivered behind her, her eyes glinting with curiosity. Would he take it? She hoped so... She could use his help getting home.

OOC: :3

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:30 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Bree
✗ Someplace beach
✗ Is in human form
Wearing/Driving

Tyrese stopped guarding his face when Bree moved her hand away from it. There was no 'still' to anything right now, he wasn't concerned about the bruise. He watched her get up, it was only natural he would walk her home if she was leaving, or wherever she decided to leave to. He glanced down to his watch, each hand on the watch glowing slightly. "No he isn't, he's worried about you." He replied indifferently. He didn't think she should expect anything different, Finn adored his wife and vice versa.

Looking at her hand, he took it and got up. "I'll walk you there. Maybe you should use my cell and call him, he's definitely out looking for you." He handed her his phone, glancing down at her bare feet and sighing. He turned and kneeled to the ground, "Get on. You might cut your feet on the way back."

User Image

User Image
TemperStressHappiness lvls:✎✎✎✎✎┋✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens
Out Of Chamomile: xp
Lady Illusia"

oOBookwormYumiOo

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:47 pm
Lady Illusia

whiters4

⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

She blushed a little at that. Her cheeks flushed a bright pink and her hands skimmed over the phone, taking it into her hand. She hadn't let go of his hand yet, squeezing it reassuringly. "I-.." But she wasn't going to argue this time. Not this time. Instead, she stared down at his back before slowly wrapping her arms around his neck, waiting for him to lift up. "Lionesses don't cut their feet... They're too badass.." She mumbled with a smile, the other hand gripping the phone tight. She coiled around him like a koala, appreciating the help. "I'm thinking Uncle Ty..." She twisted her head to the side thoughtfully. "Uncle T... Uncle Wolfie.. Uncle..." She continued to ramble off names in a calming tease.

But if he rose up, she'd hold on a little tight around his neck - not suffocating tight, but still firm. "I missed you Tyrese.." She suddenly murmured. Even if they didn't talk much, she really did miss him being around with Finn. It was always comforting for Finn to have that smile... And ever since the knee blowout, without Tyrese there... It was hard. She sighed happily and pressed her mouth into the fabric on his shoulder, turning on the screen of the phone but only peeking at it, her eyes only above the shirt.

OOC: So should they just walk a little bit towards Finn's direction?
Even though they don't know he's there? *sniff sniff sniff*

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:15 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Bree
✗ Someplace beach
✗ Is in human form
Wearing/Driving

Tyrese cocked his head at an angle to see her face, making his smirk a little lopsided as she climbed on his back. "Oh excuse me, I'll make sure to be more educated next time." He chuckled and slowly stood up, feeling her grip tightening. She probably clung to Finn like her life depended on it, he was pretty sure she was attached to the meta human when he first saw them together. "Uncle Wolfie?!" He exclaimed incredulously, laughing heartily. "Please no. And Uncle T, sounds like mister T. That's creative though."

He paused shortly at what she mumbled, expressing his mutuality with a nod. He could count on one hand how many friends he had, although maybe he couldn't count Lillian anymore. He felt close to her because he was close to Finn, so Bree was counted among friends too. He was glad he got to talk to her, it was the first of such a touching conversation. He looked ahead of them, seeing after a few minutes a shape settled in the sand near the other side of the beach. His enhanced sight identified who it was after they got a few yards closer. "Well I'll be, if it isn't you knight in armor." He pointed out.

User Image

User Image
TemperStressHappiness lvls:✎✎✎✎┋✎✎✎✎✎┋✎✎✎✎✎
Out Of Chamomile: lol sure
Lady Illusia"

oOBookwormYumiOo"

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:26 pm
Lady Illusia

whiters4

⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

"Aw, come on..!" Her voice was muffled by the fabric of his shirt. Lifting her chin, she spoke a little clearer now, her fingers dialing along the screen. "You can talk like him too... 'Eat your baby food, foo!' 'Change yo' diaper, foo!'" She paused on the last number before inhaling and pressing call. Was he really worried about her...? The way he snapped in a protective way over Tyrese... It made her thoughts linger to the one night at Rubie's. She closed her eyes, just letting it ring without pressing her ear to it. Once.

Her eyes perked up, still hugging tight to Tyrese. She had to admit, she was a little frightened to let go. After all, what would he say? Would he shake her and tell her to never do that again...? Her eyes lingered on the sitting boy, her heart fluttering in different ways she couldn't describe. Love, hurt, pain, happiness, joy, sadness... She swallowed harshly, but instead didn't say anything, mainly let the phone ring to see if he would pick up. After all, if she did expect where the bruise came from, would he even answer?

OOC: So should they just walk a little bit towards Finn's direction?
Even though they don't know he's there? *sniff sniff sniff*

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:13 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Bree
✗ Someplace beach
✗ Is in human form
Wearing/Driving

Tyrese playfully rolled his eyes, making duck lips along with a farting sound. "I'll be that uncle that stands on guard like a bouncer at a club. They'll be perfectly intimidated until the first time they see my animal form and try to to ride me like a bloody horse." Because if the baby was Finn and Bree's, they would definitely try to do that. Ty already knew their kid was going to be outgoing and outspoken and sassy. Maybe he could bring Sela by when he visited, she might like that.

He heard the phone ring even after he pointed Finn out to the brunette, coming to a stop and trying to see her over his shoulder. "You seem nervous? He wasn't upset with you, Bree." He may have lashed out at the wolf, but Ty still knew it wasn't fuled by being upset with Bree. Finn was upset with himself for whatever reason. These two were a mess when they argued, Ty could swear.

User Image

User Image
Out Of Chamomile:
Lady Illusia"

oOBookwormYumiOo"

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:26 pm
User Image
User Image
                                                        As the small marionette made her way onto the soft sand, her eyes glanced around, watching the people walking around and conversing with each other. She happened to just be here to read. Her body, more specifically her wooden body, felt the need of the sun and the slight breeze that would blow every now and then. Her arm's clutched the two books she was currently reading, and a small black hat with a light purple ribbon with jewels encrusted into them. A slight sigh came from Brean as she looked for the nearest, and quietest, place to sit down and start reading. Luckily there was a table like set that was near shade, so that could be a good start right? She certainly thought so as she made her way over and quietly placed her things ontop of the wooden surface and sat herself down. She was slightly careful to not ruin her jewels, or lose them, and situated herself to where she was comfortable, then quietly opened the book and started reading.

[O O C:
                                                        Sashiki Hane
                                                        ]

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:41 pm
INN EAGAN

Married ║ Human║ 21 ║ Sucre's Manager

User Image

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

Finn sighed as he looked out onto the ocean. With the sun shinning in his face, the brunette scrunched his face as he tried to filter the sunlight. Sliding out of his sandals, he dug his toes into the sand. It had been hours since he's seen Bree and it was making him worry. It had been a while since he's seen Jacob too. Finn sighed again. Bringing his knees up, he rested his elbows atop his knees and ran his hands through his hair a few times. He had so much to make up for after this. Honestly, he didn't even know how or where to start. For one, he had never even yelled at Bree before and although all he had done was yell her name, he still felt terrible for raising his voice at her. She didn't really deserve it, even though she was being unreasonable.

Laying back against the sand, Finn linked his arms together behind his head and stared up at the sky. A breeze blew past, brushing his bangs across his forehead. With a deep inhale, he sighed heavily. What was he going to do? How was he going to make it up to her? To everyone? He was being a giant a** today, and for no reason! He wasn't mad about anything...Well the pain in his knee maybe, but that was about it. Hopefully when Jacob did that icy touch thing for a second time he made the pain go away longer. Bringing one hand out from under his head, he rubbed his hand against his stomach. Man his body hurt from falling down those stairs. And that punch from Ty. It was well deserved and seemed to kick him out of his funk but still, it hurt!

Another sigh. He did feel really bad for all the things he said. Honestly, Jacob seemed the most hurt by it then even Ty; and he knew more dirt on Ty. He loved those guys. Maybe not in the same way as Bree, for obvious reasons, but they were his friends; his family. Sure, him and Bree were about to start their blood related family, but even if they wren't blood, they were family through and through. Ty may be his best friend, but if Finn didn't consider Jacob a friend he wouldn't have brought up trying to find him a lady. He did the exact same thing to Ty when they first met back in school. How he was going to find the guy though, he didn't know. He knew all of Ty's information because he had given him his address. That guy would be easy to stalk.

With a thoughtful sigh, Finn rolled over onto his side and let a finger play in the sand. Where was she? It was getting late and he still hadn't seen her anywhere. Or even heard from her! Well, he deserved the silent treatment after everything. He wouldn't be surprised if he was shunned by Ty and Jacob for the rest of his life. His eyes snapped open as he felt the familiar buzzing in his pocket. Pulling out his phone, he looked at the caller ID, it didn't look like a familiar number. He answered it anyways, "Hello?"

((OOC; ))
oOBookwormYumiOo
whiters4
Quote:

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:01 pm
Lady Illusia

whiters4

⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

She probably would've laughed pretty hard if she wasn't so distracted on the ticking seconds on the phone. She swallowed harshly again, pushing her closed mouth into Tyrese's shoulder; too nervous to say much else. Finally, she brought the phone back to hear ear, still holding onto his neck with her other arm. They were still a little ways away from him.. But she still couldn't help but feel her heart clench in pain, watching him lay down and lay there on the sand - waiting for her. Eyebrows coming together, she held the phone a few centimeters from her ear. One more ring and- Finn's voice. Her breath hitched.

Several more moments of her holding her breath before she spoke, a low murmur. There was so much she wanted to say, but she couldn't think of a way to enter the conversation. Heart strumming in her chest, she squeezed her eyes shut, hoping something would come to her. Anything. But with that one word, she couldn't help but reflect back to what had angered her in the first place. And instead, she just tensed herself against Tyrese. The calm demeanor faltered a little, taking a deep breath. Nothing came out but the smallest of noises.

She wanted Tyrese to take her over to him, but had no clue on how to even begin on something like that. Without hanging up, she could only whisper, "Will you come with me..?" Her eyes glanced up to Tyrese, eyes glinting in the red sunlight. "Please...?" She whispered. The phone still remained on, though she moved it towards his bicep, holding onto his shirt with her pinkie and ring finger.

OOC: --

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:30 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Bree
✗ Someplace beach
✗ Is in human form
Wearing/Driving

Tyrese turned his ear towards Bree, hearing the varied breathing and sensing her rising pulse. Had the argument really been that bad for her to be convinced Finn would be upset with her still? I mean, Finn was right there in sight faithfully waiting on her. His brows furrowed hearing Finn's voice on the phone without Bree replying. And when she asked for his company, he nodded. As long as the man didn't start throwing punches again. Sighing, he started walking again, knowing he couldn't call ahead and let Finn know where they were anyway.

User Image

User Image
Out Of Chamomile: apology uneeded. U guys go on until someone speaks to Ty.
Lady Illusia

oOBookwormYumiOo

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:45 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

He could hear a faint voice on the other end of the line, but they weren't close enough to the speaker for him to really hear. Who would be calling him right now? Bree didn't have her phone on her as far as he knew. Maybe she was was using someone else's? Rolling back onto his back, he pulled the phone away from his ear to stare at the screen. Nope, he was still connected to the call. Why weren't they answering? "Hello?" he said again. Maybe it was Bree and she was just scared. She had a tendency to act like those shy innocent types; at least when it came to him.

((OOC; Sorry guys, had to take someone to the ER ))
oOBookwormYumiOo
whiters4
Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:02 am
Lady Illusia

whiters4

⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

As they neared him, she let her hand slide from Tyrese's neck. She reached down, giving his hand another loving and reassuring squeeze before pressing his phone into it. Swallowing harshly, she took a timid step towards Finn, now only a yard or so away. Her bare feet pressed against the sand again and she reached up to press her knuckles against her mouth shyly. Her canines bit into the inside of her bottom lip, tucking her mouth in in the slightest. The other hand hung at her side, curls whistling back. She looked down at her feet, then back at Finn before speaking quietly. "F-Finn...?"

Admittedly, despite the situation, it was extremely heart warming to see him bundled up here... Waiting for her to arrive. Waiting for her to emerge so he could... Well, she wouldn't go that far. To be honest, she expected a yell. Which, with as calm as she was right now, she'd more than likely cringe to his voice and stand still, taking every verbal beating he felt she deserved. Quickly she looked back down, fumbling with her hands and fingers.

OOC: Absolutely no worries.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:58 am
INN EAGAN

User Image

Finn looked at his phone with frustrated curiosity. He could have sworn he heard someone on the other end. Shaking the phone as if by some miracle that would get the other person to talk, he grumbled to himself before ending the call. Bree could have called in the time he spent on the phone with god knows who and completely missed her call! Sliding his phone into his pocket, his head turned to the sound of a familiar voice. He scrambled to sit up the moment he saw her. Slowly his eyes drifted to Ty, who was standing beside her. Why had his best friend seen her before him? Finn felt a sharp pain of betrayal in his heart before throwing it away.

Jumping to his feet, he began walking towards her, slow at first, but his bare feet picked up speed in seconds. Running towards her, Finn snatched her into a tight embrace, burying his face into her curls. She smelled like the ocean but that was okay. It was calming. Angling his head a little so he could speak, he smiled regretfully, "I was so worried about you...The both of you."

((OOC; ))
oOBookwormYumiOo

whiters4

Quote:

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games