Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Pasadena Housing District
1201: Bree Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:33 pm
Lady Illusia

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

( ♬ But I think my mistakes became the chemistry for my miracles... • )

Her mouth clamped shut. At least he hadn't kept it from her. But... Well, she couldn't help but be just... Off. She still didn't look at him, eyes sadly stuck to the wall. She wanted to give her baby everything right now.. A name, Godparents, toys, a room- A room. Bree's office would be taken down for sure. And with a small, reluctant and withdrawn sigh, her thoughts began to fall elsewhere. Finally, they came back to reality. But he's got a lot to handle right now. "What?" She snapped suddenly, feeling heart broken. "What could he possibly have to handle to not want to be in our baby's life?!" Her eyes were welling up again and she turned her face to him, scrambling off the bed. So many damn emotions today. Is this what pregnancy was like?! Her eyes stumbled from him to the bed to the floor before shaking her head and looking sideways.

It wasn't fair... How come she didn't get to hear about Tyrese?! How come she never got to talk to him?? How come he was the only one that got to keep contact?! Even Jacob had made a freaking effort with Finn. Without realizing it, more tears were falling. "Why- Why-" She threw her hands up to her face, wiping at stupid falling tears and only smudging the wetness from her face. If she wasn't careful, her water abilities would get out of control - which wasn't often. But she had to be very upset. And this was one of the things that bothered her most. She didn't voice it often but- "It's not FAIR!" She stomped, fists clenched now. She had completely missed that last sentence. "Jacob tries to talk to YOU. Jacob likes being with YOU. So why can't Tyrese f*cking like me?!"

It had been something she had assumed by now. That Tyrese just put up with Bree for the love of Finn. So he could hang out with Finn. And right now, it was only making it truer.

( • ... And I think that my tests became my testimonies. ♬ )

OOC: --
Today's Outfit: Summer Breeze~...
Feeling: HURT. CONFUSED.
Money: $470.50

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:17 am
INN EAGAN

Married ║ Human║ 21 ║ Sucre's Manager

User Image

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

Finn's eyes widened at the sudden turn in emotions she was having. Dear god! Was he going to have to deal with this for nine months? So dramatic. Shaking his head and getting up off the bed, Finn grabbed her shoulders, "Bree!" he shouted rather forcefully so she would listen to him. He never raised his voice. Actually, he wasn't sure he ever had in his life. "Listen to me, Ty likes you just fine. When he can make a joke at your expense while smiling about it, you know he likes you and he's done that plenty with you. Look, he just got Lillian back in his life so he's dealing with it that's why he didn't stick around at the store. We saw her at the store and I told him to go," he said blabbing once again. Of course, either way Ty was going to have to tell them all the juicy dirt. There was no way he was getting out of it.

((OOC; ))
oOBookwormYumiOo
Quote:

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:33 am
Lady Illusia

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

( ♬ But I think my mistakes became the chemistry for my miracles... • )

The raise of his voice. Her shoulders came inward and she slapped his hand away from her left shoulder, backing out of his right one. Her eyes teared up and she stared at him, eyes teary and angry. This anger was.. Was.. Her jaw clenched, making it quiver and raise the left of her upper lip. Chest heaved in writhing anger. Tyrese. Tyrese. TYRESE. The scene of Cat on a Hot Tin Roof played in her head. "Tyrese doesn't do that for me." She snapped, fists shaking. "He ******** does that for YOU." Something snapped in the bathroom. "He PUTS UP WITH ME. You think he'd make a ******** effort but no- NO." A metal pipe sounding noise. Nothing dangerous, but it was quivering with water pressure. He shouldn't have yelled at her. He shouldn't have-

Fight or flight instinct. And right now, it was flight. She bolted, slamming the bedroom door behind her. He had yelled at her. Down the stairs at what felt like slow speeds; but surely she was moving faster than that. He had yelled at her. She ran, and ran, and ran, right past the living room, past the couch, with no shoes, and out the garage door. He had yelled at her.

{Character Exit.}

( • ... And I think that my tests became my testimonies. ♬ )

OOC: --
Today's Outfit: Summer Breeze~...
Feeling: HURT. CONFUSED.
Money: $470.50

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:51 am
INN EAGAN

User Image

He was surprised when she slapped him away. She'd never done that before. As she continued to yell, scream really, he realized she still didn't listen to a word he just said. The only thing she understood was the part where he actually said Ty's name. Finn flinched a little at the snapping down in the bathroom. It was reasons like this that he wished he could do the kind of things she could. He could hear the pipes rattling around in the walls and looked back at her. Why did it bother her so much? Plus, Ty really did like her. And even though the man didn't come to their wedding, he still supported them as a couple. Always had.

Suddenly she was gone. The echoing slam of their bedroom door the only thing left behind. "What the...Bree!" he called after her as he flung open the door and began jogging down the stairs. "Ah! Sh*t!" he hissed as the pain in his knee came back half way down the steps. The sudden jolt of pain caused him to stumble and fall the rest of the way down the stairs. "F*ck!" he groaned as he pushed himself off the floor. Even through the searing pain, he stumbled to the door and flung it open, catching just a glimpse of her back. "Dammit!" he growled with an angry click of his tongue as he shut the door and ran after her. He shouldn't be running. He shouldn't even be walking when his knee was hurting, but he couldn't just have her be mad at him.

[EXIT]

((OOC; ))
oOBookwormYumiOo
Quote:

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:59 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ N/a
✗ Finn and Bree's place.
✗ Is in human form
✗ Link to journal: none currently
Wearing/Driving
✗ Inspiration for newest work: Long Time Coming
✗ Today's deadline: 30 pages before noon

═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═
AntisocialXxxTempermentalXxxBachelorXxxRomance Author

Tyrese stalked up the driveway, snatching keys from his pocket and unlocking his car. He didn't want it anymore. He didn't want his car, or his house, or his career. He climbed into the drivers seat, snatched down the glove compartment, and pulled out the bag of ginger candy. Somehow he hadn't forgotten. Rummaging through a bit longer, he grabbed a marker and wrote his number and address on the bag. Still not wanting to get caught by the Teagan's, he adandoned the bag into their mailbox hopefully where they would see it.

He sighed, climbing behind the wheel and repeating the process of sitting in place and staring at nothing. After a few minutes, he started up the car. Sighing, he rolled his head back and stared at the roof of his car, hands going to brush at his hair. His eyes went blurry and he blinked. He should be going home.

User Image
User Image
Estate #: 1504 Lumiere ┋Funds: $900 』
TemperStressHappiness lvls: ✎✎✎✎✎ ┋✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens
Out Of Chamomile:

Lady Illusia"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:18 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

Finn came trudging up the sidewalk towards his house. God, today was just one big day of drama. Even though he didn't feel any pain right now, he was limping. Maybe he was just so used to it that it was a natural thing for his body now. He was going to have to see the doctors now. Who knows what running around like that did to it. God, he hoped he didn't have to get surgery. If he did that, he'd have to go through physical therapy and probably not do any kind of strenuous physical activity ever again. At least now he had go days and bad. He wanted to just get his things and wait for her. Even though he hated himself and wanted to be alone, he wanted to be alone with her.

Looking up, he furrowed his brow slightly at seeing someone in Ty's car. Walking up his driveway, he came up beside the car and knocked on the metal frame. "Yo, buddy, what's wrong?" he asked seeing the distraught look on his best friend's face.

((OOC; ))
whiters4
Quote:

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:02 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Finn
✗ Finn and Bree's place.
✗ Is in human form
Wearing/Driving

Tyrese jumped hearing a knock, stiffening as he turned to the window. He sighed and rolled it down, eyes doing anything but looking at Finn. He shook his head slowly. "Lot of things right now. Everything. I'm just going to get home." He grumbled. He glanced to Finn, hands resting in his wheel again. "You're just now getting home? You weren't looking for me were you?" Changing the subject, he tried to make the conversation quick so he could leave. He was rarely ever in a worse state than this, only the time his mother turned him over to social services and again when she died. He didn't want to be infront of a person, and amount of people right now. He needed to go back to being alone, buried the his silence he lived with. Dammit, if Finn could just sod off within the next few minutes before the wolf lost it infront of him he'd be grateful.

User Image
User Image
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens
Out Of Chamomile: mom decided she needed to move a piano and a drum set after church :-/ sorry for the wait

Lady Illusia

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:12 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

Yep, today was most definitely a drama filled day. It was written all over the man's face. He looked as crappy as Finn felt. His reunion must have gone over terribly to put him in a state like this. As much as he would have liked to give the guy his space, like he knew he needed, he couldn't do that. They've been friends for years, even with his grumpy, impassive attitude, Finn could tell when something was bothering him. Especially since he looked ready to cry. "No. Look Ty, we gotta talk," he said running a hand through his hair. He knew he didn't want to, but maybe it would also help him vent what was bothering him.

((OOC; Why would she want to do that at this hour? ))
whiters4
Quote:

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:44 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Finn
✗ Finn and Bree's place.
✗ Is in human form
Wearing/Driving

Tyrese moved the gear shift of the car into reverse, foot on the break as he glanced behind him for traffic . An obvious sign for Finn to back away from the car. Ty wasn't going to move if he didn't, but if Finn didn't figure that out it was for the better. "No we don't need to talk. I don't need to." He replied, eyes back to the ex-athelete. He didn't want to talk about anything else, he didn't want to be exposed to anymore onesided conversations or arguments.

User Image

User Image
Out Of Chamomile: I have no clue
Lady Illusia"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:59 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

God dammit Ty! Finn felt anger surge through him, for once in a long time. If the guy wanted to reconnect with everyone so badly then he should be making a better effort. He understood Ty was antisocial but...You can't just come back into people's lives after five years and not expect people to expect things of you. The torn man slammed his hand against the car, glaring at him; something he has never done to anyone before. Even when Finn was swirling in a cesspool of depression and anger, the occasional email from Ty was comforting. But now..."Dammit Ty! Ya know, I don't understand why I expected anything different outta you. Especially after you abandoned your own girlfriend. Just f*cking go!" he said, pushing off the car and waving his hand as he turned, walking towards his front door. "I have to worry about Bree anyways," he muttered over his shoulder. He knew he shouldn't have opened his mouth but it was too late now.

((OOC; It hurt me to write this! ))
whiters4
Quote:

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:58 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Finn
✗ Finn and Bree's place.
✗ Is in human form
Wearing/Driving

Tyrese flinched at the bang against his car. He couldn't be at an emotional gun point with anyone else today. It was well deserved that people were angry with him, but just Lillian confronting him was enough for today. Everyone else could tell him off tomorrow, but today he couldn't take anything more. Forcing himself to look at Finn's glare, he didn't have the strength to glare back. Could they just get off his case, please? Admittedly Ty was shocked hearing this from Finn, Bree was usually the one with the flare to speak her mind with that particular look on her face. Nothing usually got past her, Finn was the laid back one.

And Finn crossed a line with the wolf. There was only a stunned stare as a reaction from the one the words were spoken to, but it wore off when the male moved away from his vehicle. Ty manuvered the gear shift into park and pulled the key from the ignition, getting out of the car and slamming the door. "If you have a problem with me missing your wedding, I would understand that. But Lillian is none of your f*cking business. Don't you ever say something like that to me again, Finn." It was times like this he wanted to scream at the top of his lungs, but he simply could not and it was fustrating as hell.

And the anger didn't last long, it dwindled in a pitiful sniffle before Ty rubbed a hand down his face. "Why did you try to keep me from seeing her in the store?" He asked, having realized this important fact. His voice was choked over with tears, it would be almost miraculous if the other male heard him. "Did you already know about her and Sela?" He questioned further, even weaker that before as his voice cracked. His chest heaved with sobs trying to work their way free.

User Image

User Image
Estate #: 1504 Lumiere ┋Funds: $490? (Will double check) 』
Out Of Chamomile: the feels these last couple days
Lady Illusia"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:41 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

Having opened his front door, he was just stepping through the threshold when he heard Ty attempting to shout at him. He had eventually learned all about his useless vocal cords and knew yelling was impossible for him. But was he honestly being serious right now? Bringing up his wedding? That was two years ago. And then telling him not talk about Lillian?! "No, I'm not mad about you not being at my wedding because I know you, but Bree certainly is. But you know something Ty, right now, Lillian kinda is my business. I talked to her a few times while you up and disappeared on everyone. She thought I might know where you were, heard from you or something. I didn't have the heart to tell her that while I was getting emails from you, you were completely ignoring her!" he spat back angrily. He hated fighting, it reminded him of his childhood, but sometimes it was called for. And sometimes it takes a friend, or just someone willing to tell the truth, to set someone straight.

Finn sighed heavily. He was so glad that Bree wasn't here right now. "Yeah, I did. I've seen them on the news a few times," he said walking into his house but keeping the door open. "Which reminds me!" he said grabbing his things, "I found out Bree's pregnant today and she wanted to name YOU Godfather, even though she thinks you f*ucking hate her," he said coming out of his house, his phone sliding into his pocket. "Now she's at the bottom of the ocean sulking because we had a fight about it. Because I stuck up for you...Move," he grunted as he pushed past Ty and began walking down his driveway.

((OOC; Oh god, no kidding. Bitter sweet reunions all over ))
whiters4
Quote:

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:46 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Finn
✗ Finn and Bree's place.
✗ Is in human form
Wearing/Driving

Tyrese laughed, strained and without the slightest hint of humor. Finn KNEW! Ty turned away from the voice, doubled over with his hands on his knees. He felt dizzy. Remember what your therapist taught you. Deep breaths. Imagine the anxiety as a lake, use your mind to make it shrink smaller and smaller until it was gone. "Oh aren't you so noble. Spare the mother of my child from knowing I was talking to you while she was looking for me. Don't you feel like a damn hero. No, the right thing wasn't for my best friend to tell me I needed to get myself together for my family, "let him screw himself over, he made that choice anyway." It that what you decided was best?!"

He got up, hearing Finn move about inside. Had he really walked away while he was talking to him? "And that makes Lillian your business, does it? Because you got to know about my child when I didn't. My child, Finn!!! I lost Lillian's contact information two months after I left, I didn't know how to find her. And what was trying to keep me from seeing in her in the store supposed to be, another favor?!" At first he stumbled when Finn pushed past, but the wolf soon grabbed his collar and forced him to turn around. "Stuck up for me how. Telling her I didn't hate her when you wernt sure it was true? If you believe I hate her then why are you friends with me. If you know I don't hate her, then why the bloody hell does it sound like you're blaming me for her anger you over telling her the truth."

He released his hold, stepping back so Finn could go. If Finn thought any of this was right then Tyrese wasn't sticking around to deal with it.

User Image

User Image
TemperStressHappiness lvls:✎✎✎✎✎┋✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎
Out Of Chamomile: complete agreement
Lady Illusia"

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:19 am
INN EAGAN

User Image

Feeling his collar grabbed and forced to turn around, he listened until he was let go. Not even bothering to think about it, Finn swung. Finn wasn't exactly the fighting type, but he knew a few things from growing up in all the wrong neighborhoods. He had never hit a friend before, or even attempted too but Ty deserved it. He was sure he deserved one too, but the wolf first. "Do you honestly think I think of myself as a damn hero? No, but you're damn right! You did screw yourself over and that's on you. Just because we're friends doesn't mean I'm here to pick up your mess. You're not a kid anymore, you have to deal with your problems like the rest of us. If you wanted to know about your kid, then you shouldn't have left her in the first place! My god Ty! All you do is run away from your problems, you try and find a way out that is anything but dealing with it. Even if you have to ask someone for help, just do it! Maybe if you actually man up then Lillian MIGHT take you back. Oh, and I didn't tell you about your kid because it wasn't my place to say anything," he shook out his fist, cracking the bones in his hand. He wouldn't admit it, but that actually really hurt.

"Did you hear yourself just now?" he asked, his brow furrowing and looking at him like he was a complete idiot. "Why are we friends? We're friends because other than Lillian, I'm the only other person that understand you even a little bit. I'm friends with you because I see all that bullshit you try and hide. Yeah, okay, sometimes I don't, but damn near all the time I do. And I told her what I thought was the truth!" Finn sighed heavily, running a hand through his hair. God damn! This day was turning out to be the worst ever. "I'm not mad at you Ty, although you're giving me plenty of reasons to be..."

((OOC; I kinda feel bad for Ty. Just getting yelled at all day ))
whiters4
Quote:

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:52 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Finn
✗ Finn and Bree's place. -EXIT-
✗ Is in human form
Wearing/Driving

Tyrese half spun against the sudden unexpected swing that landed his cheek, crashing against his car and just barely catching himself. Pupiles dialated to full animal as he clenched his jaw and huffed. Nails left a trail of blood and peeled paint as he curled his fingers, scratching several inches across the hood of his car. The taste of blood on his tongue as well, he swallowed it as Finn ranted at him. He managed to stand up straight, the back of his hand brushing the reddening mark on his face. He couldn't see past the fact Finn knew about his daughter and didn't say anything. He never expected Finn 'pick up his mess', but nor did he expect the man to have entirely kept it a secret from him either. Was it really a matter of whether or not it was his place? This wasn't just any secret, it was his child. Oh but now Lillian was his business to talk to him about.

Everything else was right, Ty had acknowledged all of that already with Lillian. He screwed up, no excuse; he was a kid then and it cost him this, but now it was his own duty to make things right. Be a man. He was just trying to figure out how to man up to this the right way. He just needed to be alone for that little while to vent through the tears and fustration, he would have gone to Finn for help after he could do that. Now that he knew Finn kept Sela a secret, he was no longer the one the wolf would go to for help.

Spinning around, his fist careened into the other male's stomach with a grunt from the wolf. He huffed, staggering back and looking at Finn. "Alright, Finn. I'm glad you wernt mad over the wedding."
He left his car in the driveway, needing fresh air as he walked his way anywhere else but here.
User Image

User Image
TemperStressHappiness lvls:✎✎✎✎✎┋✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎
Out Of Chamomile: I can't help but think it's good for him though, character wise.
Lady Illusia"

☼ Pasadena Housing District

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces