Welcome to Gaia! ::

TNW:R™ ● Total Nonstop Wrestling: Revolution

Back to Guilds

After the fall of guilds of TNWE, TNWF, TOPWG, it's all come to this one guild to come back all together. 

Tags: TNWF, TNWE, Wrestling, Roleplay, Sports 

Reply [TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>
TNW:R Presents: Tuesday Night Television [3/3/15] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Submission Machine

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:29 pm
The segment ends with Samoa Joe and Matt Allens wanting to kill each other, a newly formed rivalry. They both are held back by security as the segment cuts off.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:23 pm
UPCOMING: SETH ROLLINS SEGMENT

Vincent K McMahon

Messiah Seth Rollins

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[Intro]:

Seth Rollins was backstage talking to people, as they were congratulating Rollins on his win at the Elimination Chamber match. People who worked with the TNW:R were settingup the ring for Rollins' big celebration, with ballons were everywhere in the arena, with confetti as well, while people were watching and knew what was coming soon. There was table in the far side to the ropes with a huge red covering over it. The entrance was set up for Rollins, as it was almost time. The commentators were sitting down looking around the arena as some of the crowd were happy and some of the crowd were angry, as some people didn't even want Rollins to even win the Chamber whatsoever. Everything was about setup. Rollins was eventually told he was about to come out for his celebration. Rollins got the message, and then retreated from everything around him and then started to go to the arena where he had to come out. The people who were setting up the ring were eventually done already and then left the arena for Rollins to eventually come out. Rollins was walking through the tunnel of the entrance and then reached the curtain. People were waiting and cheering waiting for someone to come out, as some people knew it was Rollins, they just stayed quiet. It was ready, the PA System was set and everything was as if time was still. Suddenly..it hit.

The patterns of drums and guitars started to play throughout the whole arena, as the crowd started to get on their feet waiting for the next person to come out. Recognizing the theme, the crowd reaction filled the arena with boos, with a little bit of cheers that were not really heard considering the boos were that loud to overpower the cheers. The theme song of Seth Rollins kept playing, as the theme song went silent, as well as the arena. Then suddenly, it hit. Multiple guitars at the same time started to play, as Rollins came through the curtain walking on the stage with a smirk on his face. Most people in the crowd started booing for Rollins, but obviously with the expression on Rollins' face, he didn't care one bit about any of them. Rollins came out and walked onto the middle of the stage, and then spread his arms as the camera zoomed on him on the stage. Rollins looked around the arena, and had a huge cocky smile on his face, as he was ready. Wearing the TNW:R Championship around his waist, he then put his arms down and then put down his smile and started walking down the ramp. The announcer that was in the bellkeeper's area got up, as he was just sitting down before. He picked up a microphone that was right next to him, and then lifted up his arm to then announcer Seth Rollins out to the ring. "Introducing at this time, the NEW TNW:R Champion...Seth..Rollins!" The people heard the name echo throughout the arena, as they started to boo even louder for Rollins. Rollins had nothing but a evil grin on his face that many despised in the arena. Rollins was walking down the ramp wearing his usual attire, and then was looking at nothing else but at the ring where he was approaching. He eventually reached the end of the ramp, but instead of going on, he stopped for a while. He looked around the arena at all the people who despised him, did not even wanna see his face in the arena. Rollins shook his head, and continued on. Rollins took a left turn and walked towards the steel steps that were connected to the ring post that was connected to the ring. Rollins grabbed on the ring post while walking up the steels steps. Seth Rollins then jumped up on the top turnbuckle and then looked around the arena once again, and then raised up his arms with the crowd booing at Rollins. Seth then jumped over the top rope and then landed himself into the ring. Rollins with the title around his waist already during his whole entrance, he then unbuckled the championship from his waist, and looked around him with all the decorations were set up just for him, as Rollins had a cocky smile at the moment. He placed the title over his shoulder and then walked over to the bellkeeper corner, and then demanded a microphone at the moment. He walked back to the middle of the ring, and then his theme song faded away. The crowd started booing, but some of them still cheering as well. Rollins then grabbed the end of the microphone and slowly lifted it to his mouth. "Well..well." Rollins smiled again as the crowd stared to cheer/boo, as Rollins continued to speak. "I'll tell you, I have been waiting for a long time to finally get here, and let me tell you, I wasn't excited to get to this idiotic city, I was excited to show up to work, and not only come to work and find myself as a professional wrestler, but the best professional wrestler there is in this industry, or ANY, industry, PERIOD!" Rollins yelled into the microphone, as his smile had disappeared from his face. He continued on once again. I'll tell you all, and what I've said before was not only a statement I made, it was a fantasy come to life that people never saw coming. I am Seth, Rollins. And I, am NOT, one to be underestimated with. And I PROVED it, by not only beating five other men in that Chamber Match, but later on and showing up here with this gorgeous piece of beauty right here." Rollins looked at his TNW:R Championship on his shoulder, and then looked back to the crowd and the camera that was zoomed in on Rollins. I've said it before, and I'll say it again, everything, and everyone you see are all just fantasized heroes. But this is all, reality, people. This is ALL, something you can never even dream to even happen for it to happen. All your heroes, Sting, Triple H, Brock Lesnar, Daniel Bryan, have all fallen. Not have they only fallen, but they have all fallen, in FRONT OF ME. The crowd had a negative reaction, as all the wrestlers that Rollins had just listed were common fan favorites. And I'll say it right here and now, not even THE UNDERTAKER, can rise from the dead to even reach my feet to even grab it. And I don't care, what anybody says, I, AM THE GREATEST, PERFORMER, AND WRESTLER, IN THIS INDUSTRY. And all I have to show for it is sitting right here, where it belongs. I've GONE through Lesnar, I've gone through Daniel Bryan, I've gone through every single wrestler you desire to be your hero. But guess what people, not one thought of them can even compare to what I am. Tonight and beyond will be the start of an Era, and this is a warning to all those people who think they can even approach 20 feet from me, and that's the Era, of Seth Rollins. And as long as I'm still standing and breathing not only in this company, but in this world, nothing, will ever stop me. Rollins dropped the microphone, as he then grabbed the title with one hand, and then lifted it up in the air, as the crowd booed. The confetti started to fall down to Rollins, with his theme song playing throughout the whole arena.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:52 pm
User Image

"No chance in hell" plays throughout the PA system,
as the owner of TNW:R, Vince McMahon, would walk
through the curtain with a microphone in hand
getting a huge pop from the audience, seeing as
this would be his first time stepping into one of his shows.
Vince would stand there on the stage,
s he would smile looking
around at the crowd!

Announcer: "Ladies and gentleman, please welcome, the Chairman of TNW:R, Mr. McMahon!"

Vince would walk down the ramp, doing his
casual crazy old man walk, as he would slowly walk up
the steps, and enter the ring through the second rope, approaching
the new TNW:R Champion, Seth Rollins.

He would then put the microphone to his own lips.

"So, I see we have a new TNW:R Champion!",
The crowd would react as it was pretty
much a long awaited journey until a new champion was crowned.
"I just came out here to say, congratulations dammit!",
Vince would say, smiling before
taking another time to pause and soak in
such a precious moment.
"Not only did you survive the Elimination Chamber,
but you've definitely taken out a majority of TNW:R's finest,
with your finisher..what was it.."
Vince would put his hand in his pocket,
taking some time to think to himself..
Ah, yes, the CURB STOMP! definitely a impressive finishing move. And
in that Elimination Chamber, you've definitely showed who was the true
dominate superstar! especially towards my son of a b*tch son-in-law, TRIPLE H!"

Vincent K McMahon

Messiah Seth Rollins

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:14 pm
Rollins was in the ring, as the confetti had suddenly stopped, and then The Boss' theme song would hit. Rollins looked at the entrance ramp and then eventually saw the entrance video of no one else but Vince McMahon. Rollins with the title on his shoulder, he held it tightly on his shoulder while waiting for Vince to get into the ring. Eventually, he did. He stood across from him, hearing every word he said, and at one point, Rollins smiled a bit. After Vince was done talking, Rollins knew it was his turn to talk to him. Rollins eventually put the microphone back up to his lip, and started speaking. Well, I appreciate it a lot, Mr. McMahon, but let me tell you something. I don't like it, when I'm interrupted. The crowd heard what Rollins had just said, and was a bit in shock, and it seemed pretty rude for Rollins to say that in the first place. Rollins waited for the crowd's reaction to stop, as Rollins continued on. Mr. McMahon, no disrespect intended whatsoever, but I am what keeps this company on both of it's legs, and what I have right here sitting right on my shoulder is what makes this industry. And I'll tell you who doesn't even come close to a level to where I am, and that is no one else but your son, Triple H. I beat him at the Elimination Chamber match, and obviously sir, that's how I'm standing right here and right now with this golden championship. But back to the point where I was heading, Vince. There's not one person, and not even the Boss himself who should interrupt the champion's celebration. Rollins dropped his arm and then stared down at Rollins, as Rollins tried to go for a huge spinkick to Vince outta nowhere!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:17 pm
After a few moments of listening, Vince would be kicked as he fell to the mat!  

Vincent K McMahon

Velveteen Dream

Dangerous Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:17 pm
ROMAN REIGNS

User Image
User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

The crowd settled upon coming back from commercial. Loud and proud of it he was as usual. And in a few moments they would grow to new heights of cheers. The sound of the heavy metal clashing sharply began loudly with assistance from the PA system as members of the crowd made their way to their feet and directed their heads to the box seats. They knew who was coming, and it was only a matter of time before he had gotten there. The blaring music viciously stomped it's way into the arena bringing forth cheers and an only growing pop when the big man; Roman Reigns stepped out onto the top of crowd's step-way. Fans close to him began to snap pictures with their flashes and some touched him just to say they did. To no avail Roman's facial expression never changed. His eyes focused only on the ring and the two competitors inside. However he did note to take in the electricity the crowd was giving off as he looked around his surroundings. These people paid to see a show. They paid to see Roman Reigns. Roman began his long awaited walk down the aisle heading down to the outer-ring floor as fans screamed in his ear, sometimes even literally, and held up signs for him to notice. He kept his head low moving through the valley of the people and eventually had gotten down to the barricaded area that separated the crowd from the ring floor. Stopping, Reigns would look around again as he grasp the barricade wall and slowly made his way over. After, he'd then walk up the staircase leading to the ring and once on the apron.

Standing on the apron, Roman's entrance music silenced as he stepped into the ring blocking Seth from hurting Vince any longer.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:19 pm
Rollins looked back at the ropes, and as he was about to run to it, he stopped and looked into the crowd. He looked at him every step of the way, and then waited for Roman Reigns to come down. He was on the apron, as Rollins was in the ring staring him down!

Messiah Seth Rollins

Velveteen Dream

Dangerous Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:22 pm
"Really Seth really? This is what you stoop to, just days after winning the biggest match of your career. You're the undisputed TNWR Champion and this is what you do?" Roman then entered the ring. "I don't know who walked out of that chamber match on Sunday. But it damn sure wasn't the brother I used to run with in the SHIELD. Kicking defenseless old men? What would you have done if I hadn't come out here huh?" Roman said not having a microphone but speaking to Seth a loud. Loud enough that the crowd heard him clearly or so.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:33 pm
Rollins grabbed the microphone from the floor slowly, cautiously, as he might have thought Rollins could've attacked him. He lifted up the microphone and then put it up to his lip. "Don't EVER, call me your brother again, Roman. You know damn well that I am more superior than you'll ever be. And I swear Roman, you take one step closer to me, you'll get the fate that he was just about to suffer." Rollins stepped back a bit, and was almost in a fighting stance, looking at Roman Reigns across the ring.

Messiah Seth Rollins

Velveteen Dream

Dangerous Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:37 pm
Roman was confused at every word that Seth was saying. Hearing him talk like this. This wasn't him before but it was him now... Roman however lost all the confusion when Seth dared to threaten him as the crowd oohed in the background. Roman mouthed, "oh really?" before getting closer to Seth. "Do something." he commanded.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:40 pm
User Image

"WHAT THE HELL" The crowd thinks as they or on there feet. Finally the Lunatic Fringe has made his presence know in TNWR but no time for talking yet, this is personal as Dean music plays. Dean rushes down the ramp once he blast out the back from full speed as he slides in the ring before both men could fight.

User Image

P1 Styles

Messiah Seth Rollins

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:41 pm
Rollins stared down at Reigns, and the crowd was in complete silence. Rollins dropped the microphone, and then grabbed the title slowly, and got up. He stared down at Rollins and then turned around to the ropes and then started to make his way out of the ring. Suddenly he canceled from getting out, and then heard Dean's music. He stopped and stepped back and looked at Dean Ambrose who was in the ring!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:42 pm
Roman then looked at Dean who arrived. But for what?  

Velveteen Dream

Dangerous Gaian

[TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas