Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dark Hand

Back to Guilds

Meant for skilled creative writers who like to role play 

Tags: Dark, action, fighting, romance, story 

Reply Dark Hand Archives
Rune Seaker 2..Time Forth Darkness Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

boo
ahh
100%
 100%  [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 13

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 12:40 pm
SkittleScion
Joa-Boo
SkittleScion
Joa-Boo
They moved out of the way just in time and swung using the force of there wait over the swing. It gave them exctra to move with and a harder swing. They all stoped for a split second then jumped in on you with a masive swing making the air around you tight. Just before they got to you you could see millions of little red lights fall all over you and then they came with pain.

Sogue placed his sandal on the ground, pushing back with instinck. He spun backward, with all the pain. He landed, slowly backing away from the goblins.
"Okay, fear....pain, You can only effect me for 5 seconds." he whispered.
He counted to 5, while crumpling in pain. Then he got back up, and spun his daggers on his hands.
"What next?" he tried to intimidate the puny goblins.

The goblins above keep there watch on you and laugh with there sucses(sp) One of them moves forward. "You have entered land of the dark hand. You must leave now or you will be arested. Falior(sp) to work with our demands and you willl be killed." the goblin snarls and then gives a small smirk.
Sogue chuckled and flurished his blades. "I made a promise to a friend to stop you, now just try and arrest me, then."

"I will repeat... any trubles and you will be killed." The goblin snarled and raised his rifel and pointed it at sogue. The rest did the same as the doors behind them opened up and more piled out to surond you.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 12:42 pm
pirate-man
Joa-Boo
pirate-man
Joa-Boo
pirate-man
" no no, i can't sit i must contact the leader. and fast." he said looking worried and nervise

"No sir please sit....please" She said pulling at you. Just then the girl you saw fighting outside left one of the rooms and was walking down towards you. She looked at you and gave a funny smile.
As soon as she got close she bent to the side and smaked you beside the head with her staff. It didn't hurt to bad because you where well druged up but it left a big mark and began to bleed.
"What where you thinking.....you left the Hevons and joined them behind our backs. Are you crazy." She said yelling.
"your crazy" he yelled back sitting in a chair" i would never jion them i was suppling info for our side, gosh chill out" he said with a slight chuckle

"Im crazy...yuo gave us all a scare by leaving us and then we find you fighting on the enemy side and you think Im crazy......... scream "She yells moving to a window and looking out to cool off.
"We thought you where dead."
"oh booo hoooo" he siad chuckling but it soon turned into a cough "so what has been going on around here" he asked

"do you realy think your life is that funny to us. You could of died. That would of been terible for us." She aid turning with her arms flailing as if that could help pursuade(sp) tears where in her eyes and a concurned(sp) look in her face.
"What where you doing"  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 12:44 pm
lillya Wild
Joa-Boo
lillya Wild
Joa-Boo
((to lya....did you stab him or just thretning.)) the Minitar laughed as he looked over at the men working and being whiped. Nitsu was gone.
((i aimed to stab him)) lya looked down at there her love was. "damn..." she pulled back and grabed his hair holding her blade at his throat "relase then...let them walk out..and leave you...now" she growled softly in his ear with a deadly voice

You sudenly see Nitsu as if he was a vision and he jumps down to the bottome flor to fight off the goblins.
The minitar growled and quickly grabed your hand and throwing you over his shoulder. He truns with his axe held high ready to split you in half.
"How dare you speak to me that way....dark hand seize her."
lya landed and faced him pulling her long blade. "aye...i dare" she called out as she waited for his move. was that realy nistu...or just an image? she thought as she watched minitar

Somthing pulled from in your heart and in your ears you heard yes just as the Minitar brought his axe down where you where standing. Many goblins rushed to the top pulling out rifels and swords.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 12:56 pm
Joa-Boo
SkittleScion
Joa-Boo
SkittleScion
Joa-Boo
They moved out of the way just in time and swung using the force of there wait over the swing. It gave them exctra to move with and a harder swing. They all stoped for a split second then jumped in on you with a masive swing making the air around you tight. Just before they got to you you could see millions of little red lights fall all over you and then they came with pain.

Sogue placed his sandal on the ground, pushing back with instinck. He spun backward, with all the pain. He landed, slowly backing away from the goblins.
He counted to 5, while crumpling in pain. Then he got back up, and spun his daggers on his hands.

The goblins above keep there watch on you and laugh with there sucses(sp) One of them moves forward. "You have entered land of the dark hand. You must leave now or you will be arested. Falior(sp) to work with our demands and you willl be killed." the goblin snarls and then gives a small smirk.
Sogue chuckled and flurished his blades. "I made a promise to a friend to stop you, now just try and arrest me, then."

"I will repeat... any trubles and you will be killed." The goblin snarled and raised his rifel and pointed it at sogue. The rest did the same as the doors behind them opened up and more piled out to surond you.
Sogue knew that Goblins wer'nt the most physicially....or mentally powerfull species. But they outnumbered him immensly.
"I'm sorry Yuna," he whispered, then to the group of goblins. "Okay, I'll come with you, but if you try to hurt me, I promise i'll fight back, so watch it." he raised his hands into the air.

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

Lillyana Wild

Unbeatable Survivor

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 1:05 pm
Joa-Boo
lillya Wild
Joa-Boo
lillya Wild
Joa-Boo
((to lya....did you stab him or just thretning.)) the Minitar laughed as he looked over at the men working and being whiped. Nitsu was gone.
((i aimed to stab him)) lya looked down at there her love was. "damn..." she pulled back and grabed his hair holding her blade at his throat "relase then...let them walk out..and leave you...now" she growled softly in his ear with a deadly voice

You sudenly see Nitsu as if he was a vision and he jumps down to the bottome flor to fight off the goblins.
The minitar growled and quickly grabed your hand and throwing you over his shoulder. He truns with his axe held high ready to split you in half.
lya landed and faced him pulling her long blade. "aye...i dare" she called out as she waited for his move. was that realy nistu...or just an image? she thought as she watched minitar

Somthing pulled from in your heart and in your ears you heard yes just as the Minitar brought his axe down where you where standing. Many goblins rushed to the top pulling out rifels and swords.
"oh nistu" she wispered as she closed her eyes and screamed sending a wave of pure hot energy from her at every thing. she poured so much energy. she fell to the ground and closed her eyes  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 1:05 pm
SkittleScion
Joa-Boo
SkittleScion
Joa-Boo
SkittleScion
Joa-Boo

Sogue knew that Goblins wer'nt the most physicially....or mentally powerfull species. But they outnumbered him immensly.
"I'm sorry Yuna," he whispered, then to the group of goblins. "Okay, I'll come with you, but if you try to hurt me, I promise i'll fight back, so watch it." he raised his hands into the air.

"ha I dont think that will matter for to long." The one said moving closer to you. "Drop all your wepons.....every thing NOW"
As he gave the comand you felt somthing move inside you. Blood rushed through you quickly and sudenly this huge bird/ phenix thing comes flying down above you and this red beam shots all around you. The ground splits and breaks up around you causeing all the goblins to fall back. The Bird hits the ground and turns its back to you. It was fimilar and you know it was from Yuna....It was Valfor.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 1:08 pm
lillya Wild
Joa-Boo
lillya Wild
Joa-Boo
lillya Wild
Joa-Boo

"oh nistu" she wispered as she closed her eyes and screamed sending a wave of pure hot energy from her at every thing. she poured so much energy. she fell to the ground and closed her eyes

the Mintar hit the blast full on and completly vanished. It got dark but somthing seemed to wake you. Not to reality but in your dream. It was Nitsu and he was holding you. His eyes on yours and smileing. he put you down and pointed to your heart. Then slwoly as if he was being sucked in fellinto a mist stright into your heart. When he was gone there was a flash and you where in the ruble of the factory. Every thing was dead and fire all over the place. You could hear voices all outside.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 1:09 pm
Joa-Boo
pirate-man
Joa-Boo
pirate-man
Joa-Boo
pirate-man
" no no, i can't sit i must contact the leader. and fast." he said looking worried and nervise

"No sir please sit....please" She said pulling at you. Just then the girl you saw fighting outside left one of the rooms and was walking down towards you. She looked at you and gave a funny smile.
As soon as she got close she bent to the side and smaked you beside the head with her staff. It didn't hurt to bad because you where well druged up but it left a big mark and began to bleed.
"What where you thinking.....you left the Hevons and joined them behind our backs. Are you crazy." She said yelling.
"your crazy" he yelled back sitting in a chair" i would never jion them i was suppling info for our side, gosh chill out" he said with a slight chuckle

"Im crazy...yuo gave us all a scare by leaving us and then we find you fighting on the enemy side and you think Im crazy......... scream "She yells moving to a window and looking out to cool off.
"oh booo hoooo" he siad chuckling but it soon turned into a cough "so what has been going on around here" he asked

"do you realy think your life is that funny to us. You could of died. That would of been terible for us." She aid turning with her arms flailing as if that could help pursuade(sp) tears where in her eyes and a concurned(sp) look in her face.
"What where you doing"
"i was getting there battle plans" he siad "i need to talk to the leader"  

pirate-man
Crew

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 1:14 pm
Joa-Boo
SkittleScion
Joa-Boo
SkittleScion
Joa-Boo

"ha I dont think that will matter for to long." The one said moving closer to you. "Drop all your wepons.....every thing NOW"
As he gave the comand you felt somthing move inside you. Blood rushed through you quickly and sudenly this huge bird/ phenix thing comes flying down above you and this red beam shots all around you. The ground splits and breaks up around you causeing all the goblins to fall back. The Bird hits the ground and turns its back to you. It was fimilar and you know it was from Yuna....It was Valfor.
Sogue's eyes flashed red as he drew his daggers. He attacked to straglers, going for the throught.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 1:21 pm
pirate-man
Joa-Boo
pirate-man
Joa-Boo
pirate-man

"oh booo hoooo" he siad chuckling but it soon turned into a cough "so what has been going on around here"
he asked

"What where you doing"

"Ok then lets talk" she said puling her hood down trying to smile. She wiped away her tears as her face sparkled. "Do you even remember me" ((I know you dont but Im just going to act this))  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Lillyana Wild

Unbeatable Survivor

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 1:27 pm
Joa-Boo
lillya Wild
Joa-Boo
lillya Wild
Joa-Boo

the Mintar hit the blast full on and completly vanished. It got dark but somthing seemed to wake you. Not to reality but in your dream. It was Nitsu and he was holding you. His eyes on yours and smileing. he put you down and pointed to your heart. Then slwoly as if he was being sucked in fellinto a mist stright into your heart. When he was gone there was a flash and you where in the ruble of the factory. Every thing was dead and fire all over the place. You could hear voices all outside.
lya bit her lip softly "i love you nistu" she rolled over and looked at the fire "sweet" she shook her head and weakly she stood up and started to the door she had came in  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 1:29 pm
Joa-Boo
pirate-man
Joa-Boo
pirate-man
Joa-Boo
pirate-man

"oh booo hoooo" he siad chuckling but it soon turned into a cough "so what has been going on around here"
he asked

"What where you doing"

"Ok then lets talk" she said puling her hood down trying to smile. She wiped away her tears as her face sparkled. "Do you even remember me" ((I know you dont but Im just going to act this))
((okay)) " my memoorys a little bad after that hit to the head" he said " they are olaning a mass attack. millions of soildiers and archers. and hunderds of bailistas and catapults. their heors are on their way to. we need to be heavily fortified if we are going to last here." he said looking worried  

pirate-man
Crew

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 1:29 pm
((to S))
There was no resist. They fell so easly. Valfor screached and turned to face you. She took off garbing you on the way and took you far off back to where Yuna was. She looked tired and was concintrating(sp) hard. Valfor let you go and returned into the sky. Yunas eyes opened and smiled as she saw you.
"that was to close"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 1:31 pm
lillya Wild
Joa-Boo
lillya Wild
Joa-Boo
lillya Wild
Joa-Boo

lya bit her lip softly "i love you nistu" she rolled over and looked at the fire "sweet" she shook her head and weakly she stood up and started to the door she had came in

The floor fell through and you fell to the bottom levle. There where jail celes all around you and people that looked more like dogs where stuck in them.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 1:32 pm
Joa-Boo
((to S))
There was no resist. They fell so easly. Valfor screached and turned to face you. She took off garbing you on the way and took you far off back to where Yuna was. She looked tired and was concintrating(sp) hard. Valfor let you go and returned into the sky. Yunas eyes opened and smiled as she saw you.
"that was to close"
Sogue brushed himself off.
"Yea, I know, thanks for the help back there,"

Dark Hand Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out