Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Fiddle's Gym Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:05 am
      User ImageUser Image

Bailey looked at the male, her head tilted to the side a little bit as her golden eyes looked at him. The male seemed really nervous. Perhaps it was his first day on the job? It hadn't even occurred to the red-head that the male was nervous because of her. Nodding her head a little bit as the male spoke, the woman kept her attention on the male before she tilted her head a little bit as she felt someone else in the area. Pulling her attention away from the male that was speaking, she glanced around. Noticing a person standing in the hallway, the woman eyed him for a second before she looked at the male helping her once again, a wide smile appearing on her face. "Thank you so much for explaining all of this to me hun... I probably seem like an idiot for asking." She said, shaking her head a little bit and sighing softly. Taking the pamphlet from him, she looked at the front and back before she put it in her bag. "Thanks." She said, smiling again. It was rare to see Bailey without a smile, her friends always used to ask her if her face hurt because she smiled so often. "Well. For now I think that I'll sign up for that class you're teaching, since you've been a great help to me so far." She said, winking at him. She didn't mean the wink in a flirtatious manner, no, not one bit, it was more of a playful thing! She would swear on it! Standing there for a second, she then chuckled softly. "Oh, I'm guessing you're going to need my card." She said, digging through her gym bag to find her debit card. "Oh wait! Now I remember." She said, reaching into her hoodie pocket and retrieving her wallet. Pulling out her debit card, she turned towards the register and waited for the male to process her transaction, or to call whomever took care of the money or what-not.

──────────────────────────────────
                                              x profile Here
                                              x status Human
                                              x dating Nobody
                                              x outfit Confused
                                              x ooc ...

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Phoenix347

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:22 pm
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

User Image
Akira = Velchok
╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
Where at: Entrance
With: Arthur, visitor
Mood: Concerned
Apparel: Black shirt, jeans, tennis shoes, bandages around wrists
Items: Wallet (cash, ID), cell phone
Balance: $903
╚═════════════════════════════════════╝
((OOC: Taking a gaia break for a while.))

It was definitely a little abusive of his position to let Arthur continue like this, but Akira wanted to be sure the young man could at least handle someone with questions. He looked like he was reaching his limit though, so it was the Time for Akira to step in. "Hello miss." he said after leaving the corner and approaching. "I'm sure we can help you sign up for one of our classes here. Arthur, do you think you can help me in signing her up for your first class before it begins?" he asked the man, giving him a reassuring smile.

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:39 am
oOo Tragic Melody OoO
Phoenix347

User Image
Artie Hopper

"P-Please don't feel t-that way.. I-It took me a-a bit of t-time to u-understand the prices m-myself." Artie replied with a wry smile as he watched her take a look at the pamphlet before thanking him again with a smile which only made the boy more uncomfortable. It was when she said that she would sign up for his class and then winked at him, causing the boy to twitch a bit with a cramped smile and took a small step back as she took out her wallet and pulling out her debit card. It was at this moment that Akira intervened and helped out the boy. "U-Umm yes, b-but that depends on w-which of m-my classes she wants to take.. I teach a c-class on s-self defense a-and a class o-on s-stretching.." The boy explained to the woman so she would know what to choose if she really was going to pick a class of his. He went over by Akira to help him sign her up for the class.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:58 pm
      User ImageUser Image

Bailey looked at the man that entered the entryway of the gym. Narrowing her eyes just a little as she looked at him, something inside her told her the male was a threat, but she just ignored it. She sometimes got the same feeling when she sees a cat walking down the street, so really, how much could she trust that. Looking at the man again, she smiled at him a little bit before looking over at Arthur as he spoke of the two classes he taught. "Self defense. Defiantly." She said. "Sure I learned a few things form having 4 big brothers, but really I'm just a big wimp." She said, chuckling softly as she rubbed her arm.

x profile Here
                                              x status Human
                                              x dating Nobody
                                              x outfit Confused
                                              x ooc Sorry this is so short... been feeling a bit down so it was difficult to come up with a longer reply.

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Phoenix347

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Holy Sanctimonious

Trash Partner

6,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:35 pm
User Image

BLAH Ѻ ʠ ε s s α BLAH

Who: Odessa Mood: calm and cool Thoughts: i need to get into shape! i am slacking! Where: Fiddle's Gym With: No one Money: $626 --> $621 Status: single Wearing: Working Girl

The storm made Odessa feel both a mixture of uneasy and calm. The storm wasn't her fault - this time - but she felt the strong winds, smelt the rain before it poured. Since then, she's been stuck in her house..again. She climbed out of bed, put on her exercising clothes, grabbed a duffel bag, filled it with towels, an extra set of clothes and an bathing suit and she was heading towards the gym she noticed before.

In Fiddle's Gym, she paid the clerk the five dollars and entered. She looked at the people working out. As she walked, her ponytail danced side to side. Even though her face looks like she's calm cool and collected, she is anything but. She feels nervous. She has never worked out in front of people, and her social awkwardness was seeping out again. Where was this confidence she had when she met Hiraos and Athena? She gripped her bag tightly as she stopped by a treadmill. She set her bag down and went onto the machine.

Because she was nervous, she felt cold. She tried breathing in and out to calm herself, because otherwise, it'll get much more colder in this general area... And she doesn't need unnecessary attention and questions. She started the machine at the lowest, but soon found her fingers pressing the buttons to go faster. Running was never a problem anyway, her stamina is great.

Despite how fast she's running, you'd think she'll sweat, but nothing. She felt cold. Probably if you touch her, she'll be cold to the touch. Odessa upped the speed once more and it maxed out.

Tell me I will be r e l e a s e d ... Not sure I can d e a l with this.. Up all n i g h t again this week.. B r e a k i n g things that I should keep...

User ImageNESSIEUser ImageNESSIEUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:19 pm
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

User Image
Akira = Velchok
With: Arthur, visitor
Mood: Calm
((OOC: Sorry bout that...))

"Alright, well let's just get you started then." He lead them over to the desk, although the woman answered the question he was about to ask. "Self defense it is. Welcome to Fiddle's by the way." he added the last part as he pulled the sheet of services out. "We have multiple class payment plans if you're interested in returning. We have for a day with one class, or a period of a month, three months or a full year a which includes as many classes as you want for that time. These do not cover the gym usage however, but classes are included in the passes. For the same increments of time, minus the day pass, a membership pass covers all special classes and gym usage for the period." Whether or not she would want to take a special or pass, he needed to bring it up when it was an interest to the customer. Despite the requirement of business, he smiled slightly to reassure her of the class. "I'm sure you will enjoy the class Arthur will teach, and will only be $10 for the class today, but if you are interested in a pass let me or Arthur know and we can give you one of the passes or specials instead."

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:56 am
oOo Tragic Melody OoO
Phoenix347

User Image
Artie Hopper

"I-I see.. Self defense... t-then I w-will g-go p-prepare the room with mats a-and the e-equipment as well.. O-Others w-will b-be joining as well.." Artie said to her and Akira. "Manager, w-will you s-show her the way t-to the room f-for the class s-since I need a f-few minutes to prepare t-the things.." He added to Akira, revealing that this person was in fact Artie's boss. "I-If you'll excuse me.." He said to Bailey, he turned and quickly ran off to go prepare the room for the class. When he arrived to the room that would be used for the class, he started laying down mats on the floor so that if a person fell, they wouldn't get hurt. He also brought out a bunch of clearly toy knives as they would be used for the class on how to deal with a person who pulls a knife on you. "Okay.. that should be all we need for the moment.." The boy said with a sigh as some people started to enter the room for the class, to his relief there were some men as well.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:45 pm
      User ImageUser Image

Bailey locked back and forth on her feet a little bit as she looked at the man that processed her purchase. Tiling her head a little bit as she looked at the sheet he pulled out, her golden eyes scanned over it for a moment before she looked at the man again. "I think I'll stick with just the one class for now." She said. She was going to look over the sheet when she got home. Though, really, she wasn't quite sure about it because she did have plans to stop by the pet store after leaving the gym. Ah well, she was starting to let her mind drift off again. Looking at the man, she smiled again and nodded her head. "I'll be sure to remember that!" She said, giving him a smile before taking her card back when he handed it to her. "You'll probably be seeing me here again at some point." She said, chuckling softly before she headed to the room where the class was going to be taught. She glanced around the room before finding an open spot to stand. After taking off her sweatshirt, she shoved it into her gym bag before patently waiting for the class to start.

x profile Here
                                              x status Human
                                              x dating Nobody
                                              x outfit Confused
                                              x ooc Sorry this is so crappy... > _ <

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Phoenix347

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:20 pm
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

User Image
Akira = Velchok
With: Arthur, visitor>Alone
Mood: Calm
((OOC: ))

With the answer, Akira went ahead and charged her the $10. "I'll be waiting to see you again then. Have a good day." he replied after handing over the card and receipt as profit of payment. He watched her leave for the class before breathing a sigh. He might be a handful... he thought about Arthur. It would be difficult if too many women got into his class and the young man had an episode. He'd try his best, but only so many people would actually want to be in a different class then what they asked for.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:19 pm
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

User Image
Artie Hopper

Artie noticed that the woman he had spoken earlier had also entered into the classroom with some other people. There were about twenty people who were taking this class today, luckily there were an even number of guys and girls so that guys could pair up with guys and girls with girls. They really didn't need any incidents to happen. Looking around a bit, the boy took a light breath to calm himself and focused a bit more on the guys than the girls so he could speak clearly. "Okay, it looks like everyone is here. Then, I will begin today's class. Today, I'm going to show you how to defend yourself against a person who pulls a knife out at you." The boy explained as he went over to the small pile of fake knives and picked one up and moved up to the front of the class. "The three step rule when dealing with a person with a knife is first seize, second control and third disarm. But, you need to be careful, because there are a few areas on the human body that can be cut that can easily lead to death." The boy stated in a serious tone before moving the fake knife to his neck. "First is the carotid artery that runs along the side of your neck. When cut, bleeding is rapid and you could lose consciousness and die within minutes." He paused before moving the knife to his arm. "Next is the Radial Artery which runs along inside the forearm. When cut, there is a quick loss of blood and you could die within minutes." He paused again before crouching down and put the fake knife against his thigh, "Finally, the Femoral Artery which runs along the inside of the thigh. When cut, there is rapid bleeding could lead to death within minutes or even seconds. This one is the place you do not want to get cut at all costs along with the neck." The boy finished explaining as he stood up again and looked at the class. "Any questions before we continue?" He asked as he looked around the class. He was glad that is was surprisingly easier talking to a class than one on one with a woman, though it did help that there were other guys in this class.

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:53 pm
      User ImageUser Image

Setting her bag to the side, Bailey stretched her arms out in front of her before pulling one arm across her chest then switching and doing the other arm. Letting her arms fall back to her sides, the red head then looked to the front of the room where she curiously listened to Artie start his class. Listening carefully to every word he said, the woman then glanced around when he asked if the class had any questions, but it didn't seem that there were any at the moment. Looking back at the male again, she waited to hear what he had to say next.

x profile Here
                                              x status Human
                                              x dating Nobody
                                              x outfit Confused
                                              x ooc sorry for the short reply

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:38 am
x
x
x
x
sυиםαч, נαиυαяч ②①sт

םαч ⑦ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①0⑤
( ③ мσитнs, ⑮ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:07 pm
MasterDenton

User Image

╔══════════════╗
►ι αм: Chill◄
►мσηєу: $1000◄
►ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg: Exercising with Trainees◄
►ωнєяє αм ι: Fiddle's Gym◄
►ωнαт αм ι ωєαяιηg: Workout Clothes
►мαякιиgѕ: Back Tattoo, Upper Arms/Left Hip Tattoo, Upper Right Shoulder, Right Thigh Tattoo
►ςσи∂ιтισи: Healthy◄
►αςςєит: Australian◄
►вℓσσ∂ ρσιитѕ: 95/100◄
╚══════════════╝

User Image

Coorah had an interesting day yesterday. After her morning training she spent some time conversing with a bartender about giving her the tour around the city that could take up the whole day. Whether that happens or not doesn't matter to her because she believes she accomplished the task the spirits sent her to do. Upon leaving Neon Lights she actually took the time to give herself a self tour in order to better navigate herself, especially the different routes that will allow her to get her to work on time in comparison to her first day. Today she was able to wake up early enough to get in some warmup exercises and a light vegetarian breakfast before jogging all the way to work. Upon entering the gym and clocking in for work, she met her first clients of the day: a group of middle age adults of various species, which meant she had to deal with them separately when it got to some of the more hardcore training aspects, but for now she can get them started on the basic warmups. The first thing she had them do was some basic arm and leg stretches along with jumping jacks, push ups and ab workouts. One special universal thing she likes to do with her clients is meditation, which most of them respond to positively even if it is awkward to do at first. This meditation went on for thirty minutes before she assigned each member of the group to different tasks, carefully monitoring them as they do what she asked them to do.

""  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:44 pm
Yuri Miyagawa

User Image
Camille Sullivan

Ⓞoc: "--" Ⓦealth: "$1000" Ⓕeeling: "A little bored, if not a bit tense" Ⓦearing: "Sleep/Workout gear: A white tank top combined with a pair of navy sweatpants."

Hoo, the last couple days had been kinda relaxing for Camille. Though there had been a string of days where her brother would wake her up at the a** crack of dawn to introduce her to a new friend that he seemed to be pulling from nowhere (though it was pretty nice to see Bree again), she'd managed to put an end to that by introducing Max to a certain new video game. "God bless you, Capcom..." she'd muttered as she walked out the door, Max fast asleep on the couch after a long night of Street Fighter V. It felt good to actually get a full night's sleep for once, that was for certain, but what to do with all of this excess energy, she thought? Well, she'd briefly considered popping into the local game store and grabbing the latest release, but something caught her eye as she walked down the street. "Fiddle's Gym..." She read aloud, followed by a snort and a smirk. "That's a weird name." She almost considered walking away at that point, but after looking down and seeing her inadvertently appropriate attire for the gym (as well as her embarrassingly muscle-free physique), she shrugged and decided to head in.

Camille certainly wasn't a regular in the gym, and it showed. Aside from the aforementioned twiggy physique, she also looked like a fish out of water when it came to the equipment. Sure, she was probably the most technologically adept out of her family, but all of this computerized workout gear was like alien tech to her. She approached one of the treadmills, stood on it for a few seconds while staring at the control panel before quickly losing interest and walking away. Well, she didn't want to look like a complete rube, so she found probably the only workout equipment she had any experience with: a punching bag! Looking around for any loaner gloves, she quickly slipped some on (and shivering when they turned out to be damp with sweat from the last person. Eww!) and took a fighting stance, almost like that military guy with the flat hair from Max's game. Drawing her arm back like she was about to deliver the strongest punch ever onto this poor sandbag, she lunged forward with a fierce grunt... Only to barely leave an impact on the punching bag. It barely swayed an inch. This was gonna take some work...

MasterDenton

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:27 pm
MasterDenton

User Image

╔══════════════╗
►ι αм: Chill◄
►мσηєу: $1000◄
►ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg: Helping out a poor soul by the punching bags◄
►ωнєяє αм ι: Fiddle's Gym◄
►ωнαт αм ι ωєαяιηg: Workout Clothes
►мαякιиgѕ: Back Tattoo, Upper Arms/Left Hip Tattoo, Upper Right Shoulder, Right Thigh Tattoo
►ςσи∂ιтισи: Healthy◄
►αςςєит: Australian◄
►вℓσσ∂ ρσιитѕ: 95/100◄
╚══════════════╝

User Image

Coorah kept looking on her trainees, joining in on their exercise regimen every now and then to continue to encourage them along with saying a few motivational phrases. Thirty minutes later she finished with her first set of clients and was taking a small break before her next clients would show up. From her gym bag she pulled out her water bottle and gulped down half of the bottle before a spirit walked toward. The spirit was a former boxer who pointed out the blue hair woman by the punching bags. She was confused as to why he pointed her out until she witnessed one of the weakest punches ever thrown at a punching bag. Since she isn't that knowledgeable on fighting, she asked the spirit what she should show her if she wanted to throw a good punch. After a brief lesson, she walked confidently over to the blue hair woman and held the punching bag for a moment before smiling at her and said,

"Hello there sheila. How about I give you a little bit of advice when trying to throw a punch?"

Coorah released the punching bag and took a deep breath before taking a typical boxer stance. Then in one quick move she punched the punching bag with her right fist and it delivered a powerful impact without hurting her hand. The punching bag itself swung a couple feet in front of her so she had to catch it when it came swinging back. She must have used a bit too much of her supernatural strength in that punch. Just a little more and she probably could've punched a hole into the bag and end up being accosted by her manager for breaking the equipment. Fortunately that didn't happen during her brief demonstration.

"Before you ask, you don't need guns like mine to throw a punch like that. You just gotta know how to throw a punch. I'll gladly show you how if you like."  
● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff