Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~
Meet the Mods Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 10:01 am
Hi Michelle! Of course I remebered yer name. It is such a nice name that, who could forget about it? I only seem to look at old posts if a question I asked didn't get answered or got an answer after a long period of time. I also look just in case I need to remember something.

You know what? I do feel that our guild, with the tons of members it has so far, needs at least one new mod or two. I mean, I'm in this guild that has 4 mods already and guess how many members it has? Nope, not that many, it barely has 77 members right now. Weird huh? I think you could be a great mod Michelle, especially cuz you know so much about RK and you seem to be here as often as I am (if not more).  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 2:31 pm
hypnocrown
Hi Michelle! Of course I remebered yer name. It is such a nice name that, who could forget about it? I only seem to look at old posts if a question I asked didn't get answered or got an answer after a long period of time. I also look just in case I need to remember something.

You know what? I do feel that our guild, with the tons of members it has so far, needs at least one new mod or two. I mean, I'm in this guild that has 4 mods already and guess how many members it has? Nope, not that many, it barely has 77 members right now. Weird huh? I think you could be a great mod Michelle, especially cuz you know so much about RK and you seem to be here as often as I am (if not more).

Thanks!  

miken-chan

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 3:00 pm
No need to thank me Michelle! That's just how I feel. I guess Mel and Janus would need to know you a lot better if they decide to make a mod out of you. wink  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 6:34 pm
hypnocrown
No need to thank me Michelle! That's just how I feel. I guess Mel and Janus would need to know you a lot better if they decide to make a mod out of you. wink

blaugh Then I should also get to know them 3nodding  

miken-chan

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 10:29 am
Yeah, by exchanging PM's you could get to know them a bit more.  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 12:51 pm
Also talking through forums....  

miken-chan

Lemonad Flavored Condom
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 3:57 pm
Please remember that Mel and myself will look for mods when we feel the need to, and not a moment before.  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 7:42 am
Why is it that everytime I visit this guild no one's online? gonk  

LustrousJade

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 10:51 am
Janus Cawdor
Please remember that Mel and myself will look for mods when we feel the need to, and not a moment before.
Yer right Janus, I was just saying that Miken-Chan would make a great Mod, that's all. sweatdrop I can also see either Misao-sama or Kira~Sky as a mod cuz they are so into RK and Kira has contributed to the guild with many interesting posts and such. I don't know who out of them would actually get my vote but, at least I nominate them for the job. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 7:20 am
Hi! Good to meet you Mel, everyone. I'm lios_alfar. Thanks for approving my request.  

lios_alfar

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 9:50 am
Welcome Lios Alfar! I hope you enjoy being in this cool guild. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 1:26 pm
blaugh Konnichiwa Lois Afar-san!!! blaugh

3nodding I hope you like this guild, 'cause I sure do 3nodding

3nodding 3nodding 3nodding You may have realized that Janus Cawdor-sama and Melody Rhyme-sama are the mods, they're really nice/cool 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding

blaugh PS- Sessha is adding the honorifics!! blaugh

gonk too many smilies!!! gonk  

miken-chan

LustrousJade

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 7:36 am
lios_alfar
Hi! Good to meet you Mel, everyone. I'm lios_alfar. Thanks for approving my request.

She's actually my sister..nyar..you stole my would be siggy/would be guild banner! Bad, bad sister..! whee  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 11:19 am
Hmm, I didn't know LustrousJade had a sister.

Gee Lios Alfar, did you really go and did what yer sister said? That wasn't very nice. Maybe I should just stay out of it... sweatdrop  

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200

LustrousJade

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 8:13 am
hypnocrown
Hmm, I didn't know LustrousJade had a sister.

Gee Lios Alfar, did you really go and did what yer sister said? That wasn't very nice. Maybe I should just stay out of it... sweatdrop
Nah, hypno I was just kidding. Well, I kind of forced her to join this guild. Told her it was fun. blaugh But she's an RK fan too so all's fine.  
~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff