Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)
Art Club ~ [[Open 2059-2060]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

addaellis

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 2:06 pm
User Image

Aɪᴅᴇɴᴇ Aᴢᴜʀᴀ Kɪᴇʀᴀɴ

third year || Ravenclaw || pureblood
Art Club seamstress || Astronomy Club baker || Adventurer's Guild paladin || Cooking Club pâtissière
Dueling Club duelist || Fencing club squire || Martial Arts Club founder || Quidditch beater

Aidene ran down the hall to Art club and skid to a stop in front of the door. She ran in, set a tin of treats down by Aldrick then ran back outside. ”Just veggie wraps, sorry. Be right back!” she called. She stuck her head back in. ”Where’s Brook? She was supposed to beat me here.”

Outside, she picked out her Brook doll and her own doll. ”Wingardium Leviosa,” she directed to hers, setting it over the door. ”Levioso.” With a charm similar to the Levitation charm. the doll floated up to sign level, where she adjusted its arms to also point at the door.

”I have assigned attendants to your signs,” Aidene said, popping back into the club room. ”So I still have to finish making dolls for everyone -- I think I can finish yours in time for your birthday this year--but I ripped my apron on the last day of break and was going to make another one instead of just fixing it,” she informed, consulting her sketchbook to-do list. Aldrick’s birthday was in January. ….Yeah,that should be doable. ”That’s why there’s only little cucumber rolls today. But thinking of signs...I should also really make posters for the Martial Arts club….which….I still...need to maybe talk to Professor Drage about. Eh. Tomorrow. Are we doing another exhibit this year?” She'd made a few outfits last year, and decided that making doll clothes was perhaps even more fun than playing with the dolls themselves.

User ImageUser Image User Image

I'm on fire with a blade.
You're about to hear my name
Ringing in your head like oh
So keep your eyes on me now
You'll like whatever you see.

~"Pop/Stars" by K/DA (ft. Madison Beer, (G)I-DLE, Jaira Burns) from League of Legends

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:42 am
User Image
☽Aldrick✩Knapp☾
Gryffindor Fourth YearUser Image

▬▬ "In learning you will teach,"▬▬

It was his sixth year at Hogwarts, and this year Aldrick was going to make a difference with Art Club. Although, his only plan so far was to have a paintball war with his fellow club members, something that probably wouldn't happen. At the end of last year, they had made more flyers for this year, and he had set them all out throughout the castle. He hoped this year more people would turn up than the year before, he had been stuck in the room with just Aidene for an hour before anyone else showed up for the first meeting. He sat a welcome sign outside the room, and wrote welcome on the board. He straightened up the art room, and threw out the supplies that were unrepairable, and repaired the ones he could. He pulled out his sketchbook and began sketching out his fellow Gryffindors, just waiting for anyone to come to Art Club, and desperately hoping that Jessie didn't still hate his guts this year.

▬▬ "and in teaching you will learn." ▬▬

Where: Art Club
With Whom: Himself
Thinking about: HEre goes nothing
Aldrick Description: 5'8" Blond boy with gorgeous eyes.
Wearing: white paint splattered t-shirt and ripped jeans

Quote:

Quote:

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:05 am
User ImageUser Image
xx➺ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Art Club
xxx➺ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Aldrick
xxxx➺ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Art Club
xxxxx➺ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Why am I the first one here?

Jessie was looking forward to being back at school for many reasons, but escaping into her art was definitely a perk. As soon as she saw signs for art club she prepared to go for the first meeting. This year, she knew it was headed up by Aldrick, but she still wanted to go. Besides, a whole summer without seeing him had helped, giving her a chance to clear her head. The redhead walked into the club room, a bit surprised to see only Rickie in so far. "Good morning, Aldrick." She spoke, feeling the rough vibrations in her throat. She almost never spoke over the summer, thanks to being part of a deaf family, so her words were a bit raw. Maybe he could sign from here out... if he hadn't forgotten everything.

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Wʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴅᴏ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ sʜᴏᴡ ɪs ᴏᴠᴇʀ?
Wʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ sɪɴɢ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴏɴɢ ᴇɴᴅs?
Hᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴄᴏᴘᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs ɴᴏ ᴄʟᴏsᴜʀᴇ?
Wʜᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʀᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴀʟ ɢᴇᴛs ʜɪɢʜᴇʀ?
Hᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏsᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ?
Pʟᴀʏ ᴏɴ! Wʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ʟᴏsɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀᴍᴇ
Pʟᴀʏ ᴏɴ! 'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇs
Iᴛ's ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴡᴏʀᴛʜ ᴛᴏ sᴀᴄʀɪғɪᴄᴇ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:25 pm
User Image
☽Aldrick✩Knapp☾
Gryffindor Sixth YearUser Image

When Aldrick heard footsteps he glanced up and saw Jessalyn. He smiled towards her, and she spoke a greeting. He signed while speaking, "Good Morning Jessie! How was your summer?" He didn't want her to feel obligated to speak outloud, and would gladly sign for her while he could. Sure he wasn't 100% fluid in sign language, but he tried to keep up with it some. He spent his summers signing to random people, not that they understood, just so he would kind of remember his signs. He was not going to let this year be as awkward as last year had been, it was rough having an ex in a club you were in charge of. This year, they would see past it, they were mature enough right (probably not).

Thinking about: THank goodness she showed up

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:09 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx➺ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Art Club
xxx➺ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Aldrick
xxxx➺ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Art Club
xxxxx➺ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Why am I the first one here?

Jessie watched Aldrick as he used both his hands and his words to speak. He was getting really good at signing. "Summer was decent. Not much to do being the only one left at home besides the parents." She shrugged, thinking maybe she'd have an interesting answer to that question. "How about you? Did you have fun this summer?" Maybe he did something fun. He had about a dozen siblings, after all. There had to be some sort of drama.

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Wʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴅᴏ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ sʜᴏᴡ ɪs ᴏᴠᴇʀ?
Wʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ sɪɴɢ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴏɴɢ ᴇɴᴅs?
Hᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴄᴏᴘᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs ɴᴏ ᴄʟᴏsᴜʀᴇ?
Wʜᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʀᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴀʟ ɢᴇᴛs ʜɪɢʜᴇʀ?
Hᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏsᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ?
Pʟᴀʏ ᴏɴ! Wʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ʟᴏsɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀᴍᴇ
Pʟᴀʏ ᴏɴ! 'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇs
Iᴛ's ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴡᴏʀᴛʜ ᴛᴏ sᴀᴄʀɪғɪᴄᴇ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:40 pm
User Image

So your confidence is quiet
                                                              To them quiet looks like weakness
                                                              But you don't have to fight it
                                                              'Cause you're strong enough to win without a war

Kenny left the ravenclaw dorms early. He learned from a nice 7th year where all the mean trick steps are. And he was working on remembering by hearing the directions oh the moving staircases to guess which one he needed to ride. Finally he made to the right floor. He recalled the turns and how many doors down the right room was. The door was open and he could hear older students. Making sure his bag with his paints was just as full as when he left he peered in the door way. "Hello. Is this art club?" Kenny asked. He was pretty sure he spotted canvases but it was far enough away to have doubts. "If there's paperwork to fill out I might need some help on it." He wasn't shy about his blindness. He wasn't sure if it was obvious or not

If you look past this moment
                                                              You'll see you've got a friend
                                                              Waving a flag for who you are
                                                              And all you're gonna do

Miss GryffindorK
                                                              Stefan Lee Salvatore
                                                              addaellis

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

addaellis

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:58 am
User Image

Aɪᴅᴇɴᴇ Aᴢᴜʀᴀ Kɪᴇʀᴀɴ

fourth year || Ravenclaw || pureblood
Art Club doodler || Astronomy Club pâtissière || Adventurer's Guild rogue || Cooking Club challenger
Dueling Club duelist || Fencing club squire || Fite Club founder || Quidditch beater

Aidene headed to art club with an assortment of bite-sized pie samples balanced on her new sketchbook. She had a few different ideas for “fruit pies” and was collecting thoughts from her clubs that week before giving the official bake to Laurel and Professor Hill.

There was a person in the doorway when she got there. ”Yep, this is Art Club,” she confirmed for him. ”No form really. Aldrick Gremlin is the Captain. Want a pie bite?”

She offered him the tray, then set the rest on a table and stuck a few post-its around the tray pointing to the different flavors:
The Cake is a Lie

Apple and Pear (contains some cinnamon)→
Peach and Mango (contains walnuts! →
Cranberry + Raspberry + Blackberry →

Pls take some and vote.

She signed her usual ”Hi, how’s your art been?” at Jess and started spreading her sketchbook over a table and greeted the kid from earlier with a proper introduction. ”There we go. Aidene Azura Kieran, cooking and combat dual-class. Ravenclaw….you’re a first year, Ravenclaw too, right?”

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

A time will come
When you'll have to rise
Above the best and prove yourself
Your spirit never dies!

~"Warriors" by Imagine Dragons, from League of Legends, Cover by Caleb Hyles.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:01 am

User Image❀✿ WESLYN REMARKA KNOLLE

first year || Hufflepuff || halfblood
Art Club || Cooking Club || Daily Dragon

Art Club Art Club. Weslyn scampered nervously down the halls, looking for something that might indicate the Art Club. After Yukon left her in Cooking Club that morning, Weslyn was determined to at least not be late to meet her other brother. She had taken some of the leftover potatoes from that morning’s competition, but also a few finger sandwiches from lunch, just in case Kenny hadn’t had a chance to eat.

”Kenny!” she called, scuttling in behind him. She looked in to see a familiar face setting up pie samples -- oh! Was this what the older girl had run off to towards the end of club? ”H-Hello Aidene. Kenny, I brought you some of the potatoes she and Gus--uhm, another club member-- made this morning.”

”Potato Girl! You have good taste in clubs.” Aidene waved the first years in. ”What kind of art do you both do?”

setting Art Club, Fall 2048 || with Kenny and some not-so-unfamiliar faces
wearing Long black dress + long blue sweater || status Can I just say I watch Kenny paint?

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Wake up, wake up, the sun cannot wait for long
Reach out, reach out before it fades away
You will find the warmth when you surrender
Smile into the fear and let it play
✿❀
~"Brave" by Josh Groban, cover by Peter Hollens.

addaellis

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
⫸ Annabella Clodagh Sheehan ⫸ a.k.a. Annie
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx
Time: 2048-2049
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Annie had fallen into being a wall flower. Apparently magic schools weren't much different than other schools. Students got made fun of for disabilities and even for simply looking different. At least "witch" wasn't an insult. Annie found if she spoke less people saw her crooked smile less. If she kept her head down they couldn't see the freckles on her face. Yet, she was determined to pursue her passions too. Thankfully the school newspaper and art club generally was full of kind people. Like this year, Aidene pulled out pie. Considering the options offered Annie selected Cranberry, Raspberry, and Blackberry mix. Taking a bite, Annie hid her smile behind her hand and said, "This is delicious. You're cooking or did you sweet talk one of the house elves? Thank you either way. It is very kind."

User Image
                                              ------------------------------------------------------

For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
                                              You're a lively one, for sure
                                              Kind and brave, unbridled optimism
                                              Hm, this is a tough one
                                              But... yes, I think, for you

Hufflepuff!
                                              {OoC: Hope I'm not interrupting too much. I can change it if need be.}
                                              addaellis

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:58 pm
User Image
☽Aldrick✩Knapp☾
Gryffindor Sixth YearUser Image

Aldrick read what Jessie signed, but people started coming in and he didn't want them to think he was pushing them off. He signed to her, "Sorry. I think I should welcome people when they get in?" Hoping she would understand, he pulled out a piece of paper and began writing club members down on it. There had never been an art form, but membership tracks should be a thing at least. He walked around and greeted everyone and then manned the door more carefully., and was available for any questions.

He found the one kid interesting. He said he may need help filling out the form. Did he not know how to read? How to write? He hoped the boy knew how to do these things, but prepared himself for not, and was ready to take him under his wing, he would be a good mentor to anyone here.

Then, of course Aidene, calling him a gremlin. Why did the twirp have to call him Gemlin all the time? Why couldn't she call him something cool? Al? Rick? Rickman? Any number of things was better than Gremlin.

Another girl, that no one introduced, came in. Potato girl Aidene called her. A Knolle sibling? She called the boy Kenny. She seemed really shy, but much more comfortable with Aidene, had Aidene started adopting young children too? Lizzie was wearing off on them all.

Finally, Annie walked in, another familiar face to the art club. She flattered Aidene with compliments of Aidene's cooking. Pft. That was going to go into Aidenes head, and probably into her gamer book a level increase.

Art Club Members

Captain:
yum_tuna Aldrick Knap
Members:
yum_donut Jessalyn Prescott
yum_puddi Kenny
yum_coffee Aidene Kieran
yum_sausage Potato Girl
yum_onigiri Annabella Sheehan

He looked at his list, maybe he should have taken notes on first years like August did.

Thinking about: THank goodness she showed up

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:56 am
Desmond has a barrow in the marketplace
Molly is the singer in a band
Desmond says to Molly, girl, I like your face
And Molly says this as she takes him by the hand

Hufflepuff Thιrd YeαrPurebloodLucч

ஐﻬ ❀♫ ♪ Nasim walked into the art club room a bit surprised by how many were already there before her considering she didn't think she was that late yet. She did nyoom onto the tray of treats that were apparently being voted upon. Looking over them the only one that she really gravitated towards was the apple pear as she didn't like walnuts and she thought the last had too many berries. Taking a bite of her choice she hummed and was quite happy with her decision and went to cast her vote. She agreed with her older housemate but her mouth was too full to truly offer anything so she merely gave a thumbs up and a small burp. "Excuse me. And um, ditto about bringing the sweets. It was a very nice surprise." Nasim grinned before wandering off towards an easel. She felt like paints today.

Ob la di, ob-la-da, life goes on, bra
La-la, how the life goes on
Ob-la di, ob-la-da, life goes on, bra
La-la, how the life goes on

User Image
addaellis

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 6:11 pm
User Image
☽Aldrick✩Knapp☾
Seventh Year Gryffindor

User Image

▬▬ "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams."▬▬

Aldrick opened the art room door, and began laying out the extra supplies he had gathered over the summer. He looked around at the previous year's projects, and smiled at them all, before clearing them out of the way for a new year. Could this year really be his last year at Hogwarts? It was just really hard to believe. He sat on the front desk in his usual fashion, and waited for people to come in, writing his list of members as they did, to post up for the year. New members were always welcome, but it was all about the core members, right?

OOC Gameplan

For Listing purposes please include In first post:
Name - Year (House)

Hey all! I just wanted to let you know that from now until May 31st would be the "Opening Meeting" RP session. On June 1st, I'll post Aldrick opening the Art Club for their "Last Meeting of the year" RP Session. I'll quote all people who post in the first month for the second month when that comes around. smile Enjoy Art Club!

▬▬ "And I finally found that love in Elizabeth Spektor." ▬▬

Where: Art Room
With Whom: Art Club Members
Thinking about: How have we grown up so quickly?
Aldrick Description: 5'10" Blond boy with gorgeous eyes.
Wearing: white shirt with paint splattered jeans

Quote:

Quote:

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 7:15 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                            You let your 𝔣𝔢𝔢𝔱 run ᗯ𝕀Ĺ𝔻
                                                            𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 has 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 as we all go dₒwₙ
                                                            Yeah but for the
                                                            ϝαʅʅ—oh, ᎷᎩ
                                                            Do you
                                                            DΛЯΣ to look them r̷i̷g̷h̷t̷ in the eyes?

Hitori had bumped into a girl from her year, Kenna, who also happened to be headed to art club, so they'd decided to walk together. She was chattering along about this or that, and she was just happy to listen. She was much better at the listening than the talking part of things. Today she was wearing a mini skirt and a band t-shirt with some sneakers. She wasn't sure how she felt. She had stepped out of her comfort zone a little bit. Not really, because she'd always wanted to wear a skirt, but well this had been her first chance ever... and now she wasn't sure if anyone was going to say anything. Kenna hadn't said a thing though, so maybe that was a good thing. Well she had asked him if she was a boy or not, and that had led to her having to explain the whole genderfluid thing, but then Kenna had just nodded like it was no big deal and gone about her chattering.

When the pair entered the classroom where the art club was held, Tori looked around at all the works of art and then found her eyes on the club leader who was an upper classman who was far more attractive than was fair. Tori immediately looked away.

'Cause ƚʜɘʏ will run you down, ᵈᵒʷⁿ 'til the dark
                                                            Yes, and they will
                                                            гยภ you down, down 'til you ʄǟʟʟ
                                                            And they
                                                            ₩łⱠⱠrun you ᗪㄖ山几 down to your ℃Ỗ𝐑ᵉ
                                                            Yeah, 'til you can't
                                                            ςяΔ𝓌ㄥ no more

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 7:16 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                            Take 𝔪𝔢 to the 𝖗𝖔𝖔𝖋𝖙𝖔𝖕
                                                            I wanna 𝓼𝓮𝓮 the 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓁𝒹 when I stop ɓuıɥʇɐǝɹq, turnin' blue
                                                            Tell me
                                                            🄻🄾🅅🄴 is endless, don't be so ᵖʳᵉᵗᵉⁿᵗⁱᵒᵘˢ
                                                            ɭєคשє me like ץ๏ย do

Kenna bounced along next to Tori chattering about sports and classes and all the clubs she was planning on joining. He… no she seemed to be interested in everything she was saying, but didn’t have much to say in response. Honestly, Kenna had thought Tori was a boy until today, and in her very foot in mouth fashion had immediately asked about it, and then Tori had explained, rather awkwardly, that he…. She was what was known as gender fluid, and that meant that some days she was a boy and some days she was a girl, and today was a girl day or at least girl for the moment. Kenna thought that was pretty dope honestly. She didn’t totally get it, because she always felt like a girl, but she could vibe with it.

She grinned when they entered the art club room to find themselves with a very very hot upper classman. She strode up to him dragging Tori with her and smiled.
                                                            "Hi I’m Kenna Butler, first year Gryffindor, and this is Tori Miyazaki, first year Hufflepuff. We are both super excited to join the art club!" She paused to wiggle her eyebrows at the boy and smile as flirtatiously as she could. Which being eleven years old was not well, but in her mind she was doing a great job. "Especially now that I see who’s in charge."

If you ПΣΣD me, wanna §êê me
                                                            You
                                                            ҍҽէէҽɾ hurry, I'm ㄥ乇卂ᐯ丨几 soon
                                                            Call my
                                                            ̷f̷r̷i̷e̷n̷d̷s̷ ̷ and tell 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓂 that I 𝓁❀𝓋𝑒 them
                                                            And I'll
                                                            𝖒𝖎𝖘𝖘 them

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 8:12 pm
Tell me that you've got everything you want
And your bird can sing
But you don't get me
You don't get me

Hufflepuff Fourth YeαrPurebloodLucч

ஐﻬ ❀♫ ♪ Nasim walked into art club with a carrying case of art markers she'd gotten for her birthday excited to both see her club members and pull them out. She'd tried them out that first night just to see the difference between her others but she hadn't had that much free time to truly use them. She'd talked her parents into letting her have a part-time job in the summer so she primarily worked alongside Milo whenever he needed the help or had extra hours. And between Q helping with the books and Laili popping in and out randomly with newly trained owls, she had been pretty busy. Plus the pocket money she got for it was no joke; she was looking forward to her Hogsmeade weekends this year! As she came in Nasim took in two first years, as the louder one stated, introduce themselves to the club leader and what she thought was flirting. She just shook her head but huffed in amusement. At eleven she'd been still coming to terms that periods came every month, boys and flirting had been the exact last thing on her mind. Heck they barely moved up that list the last few years, there just hadn't been anyone who caught her eyes yet. Still amused, she went over to an available table and pulled out her workbook and placed her markers next to her before grabbing a pencil to start sketching. The scene in front of her would make do. [color#CBA135]"Typi

Nasim Findlay-Abrams - Fourth (Hufflepuff)

Quote:

You say you've seen the seven wonders
And you bird is green
But you can't see me
You can't see me

User Image  
Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers