Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Chapel Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 11:18 am
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Chapel l Company ➤: Unknown & Yuki l Item/s ➤: None l Current Form ➤: Human
User Image

Sayuri chuckled at the girl when she mentioned "a life supply of sweets". I'm sure Sachi would love that, but Sayuri....eh. It was very sweet of Yuki to be defending the woman however~

Sayuri tilted her glasses up with her index finger as she thought.
私に考えさせてください...あなたのクラスに干渉しない限り、何かが本当にうまいです。
Sayuri said with a smile. As long as Yuki was doing what she was suppose to be doing Sayuri didn't mind.

Sayuri looked over as she watched the new faces enter the chapel. Two young ladies and a young man. Boy this place was sure popular! She would soon call her daughter back to her so she wasn't in the way.

User Image

Current Theme ➤: Insert

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 11:20 am
User ImageUser Image

Athena was still crying while petting the little puppy, she looked at the gorgeous girl with her eyes still full of tears. "I know! Look it even licked my cheek!!" Athena then picked up the little pup and giving it the biggest hug in the world, and swinging her lightly from side to side. "I want to keep it!" Athena turned around when she heard Nemesis speak. "Nemesis! look! it's the cutest thing ever!" Athena then proceeded to lift the little wolf centimeter away from Nemesis' face. "No one can say no to this face not even dad!"

Company: Shinda, Puppy, Pretty staff member with annoying brother & Others

Items: Drugs

OOC:

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

XxIce_ReaperxX

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 11:23 am
User Image
l Mood ➤: Depressed l Location ➤: Chapel l Company ➤: People l Item/s ➤: Sword

Ciri nodded. G-good. As long as your feeling better. Ciri looked back to see the assassination teacher and glared. What the hell is he doing here? Gonna make us sacrifice ourselves to god as a test? Ciri though as she watched him walk to Athena. Nemesis was not on Ciri's nice list, that was a for sure. Hopefully her mother would have a talk to him. Ciri drew her attention back to Evie. Yea, I was hoping Yen would come tonight...but I think she is too tired...

Current Theme➤: ~Castle~

Kawakas

Rush And Crush

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 11:32 am
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Chapel l Company ➤: A lot of People l Item/s ➤: Sword

User Image

Calian looked out into the chapel to evaluate all the faces that were presence.

First group: A possessed(or haunted) young lady, a foul mouthed pink hair student, and her sister were all playing with a baby...wolf? Animals weren't really allowed in the chapel so this was something that was new to Calian. H worried about the two students however. Especially the one with the dark hair. Her friend seemed like she really didn't understand how bad of a situation her friend was in, or she just didn't care.

Second group: A woman and student were sitting in the back row talking. Not much could be felt from either, and they spoke in a foreign tongue. Pretty normal.

Third group: Two more students who had just recently arrived. They both seemed normal, one of then he could sense the chill coming from her, the other....there was somethin different about her. None the less they were both behaving.

Lastly entered a young man, who Calian immediately sensed was a demon. However this boy was not hostile. Calian knew to keep a close eye on him incase anything happened.

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

Rush And Crush

Nightmares in Daydreams

Kawakas

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 12:16 pm
User Image

User Image
Amnesic Student l Mood ➤: Broken l Location ➤: Chapel(Back row) l Company ➤: People l Item/s ➤: Player(Playing: None) & Lyrics
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ♪♫ ◟¶(⁄•˅̥•∖)⁋ ♪♬

Yuki slowly held her hand out towards Sayuri, "対処." if the woman took her hand she'll notice Yuki's stiff and sturdy grip while shaking it up and down. She looked to the next person coming in the room, she blinked when it revealed it was the teacher from the dojo. Her eyes trailed down to what appears to be a guitar case, so the man wasn't so bad. But she still despised the Son of Sparda look alike for exposing her fears in front of the whole class, that part didn't sit well with her. She wanted to ask him something regarding the class but pushed that aside...

She quietly observed him from afar and arched a brow at his statement, dad? She looked to Athena then back to Nemesis then back to Athena, so their brother and sister. Based on her observation from the pink haired girl, you wouldn't talk like that infront of a teacher unless his close to in a family way. Her formed an 'o' then silently nodded her head, she placed her headphones back on her head just not letting anyone know she was eavesdropping. Now she wondered...she remembered seeing the girl in the class. Did she too have to endure through a trail or just got accepted automatically because of family relationship. "..." She went back to observing people in the room silently.

♪♫ ◟¶(⁄•˅̥•∖)⁋♪♬ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"A cold and maddening descent
Descending down so far
Fall farther 'til there's nothing left
I'm left here in the dark
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains:
User Image

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush And Crush

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 12:52 pm
User Image
User Image

|| Music Tutor || 4th Year || Spiritmancer ||

∑Location →→|Chapel|
∑ Current Theme →→ | Sanctuary |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Hurting/Sore |
∑ Thoughts →→| Its peaceful here at least|
∑ Items →→| Guitar, school bag, Phone. (At the Dojo) |
∑ Attire →→| Black Kimono |
∑ Spirit Affinity →→| Not Active |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

When the Priestess leaned over to pet the wolf, Shinda could feel the aura from the Earrings but couldnt piece together what it meant. All She knew was that it made her angry. She didnt know why this sudden rage began to slowly fill her, but it faded soon after. Shinda was just listening to the people around her. Too much was going on around her to be real active, at least this late in the day. That changed when she heard a familiar voice behind her. She turned her head to confirm who it was. Nemesis was right behind them and Was that her stuff?! A slight blush formed on her cheek. "H-hi Nemesis. Did you come to listen to the Choir?" Shinda gently lifted Sachi off of her lap and set more on Athena. That way Athena could have all the fluff. Though when she tried to stand, Shinda wavered and caught herself. As soon as she had her composure back, Shinda bowed to Nemesis. "I wanted to thank you earlier but didnt have the chance too. You forced me to see the potential I had. I wanted to thank you for it." Shinda was probably the only student that saw the reasoning behind the trials..or was the only one that was mad or depressed about it.

Rush and Crush

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX

Kawakas

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

lil_lexa

Romantic Lover

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 12:54 pm
User Image

Scarlett Vivier

[Age: 18][Species: Shapeshifter][Weapons: Japanese Sais]

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

[Enter]

Scarlett opened the door slowly and made her way inside the chapel. She already saw a few people inside. However, the scent of wolf filled her senses again, and she wondered if it was Kazimir. After a second thought, she realized it smelled like a different wolf. It didn't take long to find the source of the smell and she saw a wolf pup. She wondered if it had a mother or if it was lost. It wasn't really any of her business though, so she sat down in one of the pews and waited for Kazimir and the rest of the music class to arrive.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

[Relationship Status: Single][Current Form: Human][Thoughts: Where did that wolf pup come from?]

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 1:09 pm
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Chapel l Company ➤: Unknown & Yuki l Item/s ➤: None l Current Form ➤: Human
User Image

Sayuri smiled and took Yuki's hand lightly. She was surprised the girl was willing to be touched. 大丈夫ですね。すべてが大丈夫です~ Sayuri spoke softly as she held onto Yuki.

With all the new people in the church, Sayuri began to grow worried for her daughter. She was pretty sure it was about time to go claim her. Letting go of Yuki's hand, Sayuri smiled and stood. I'm gonna go get her~ I will be right back~ Sayuri's heels clicked as she walked down the isle to the group with her daughter. She clapped her hands and smiled. My my~ It seems like everyone likes you little one~ I'm sorry but I will have to take her now~ She smiled at the pink haird girl and the priestess. The baby wolf made a sad noise.

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

Rush And Crush

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 1:24 pm
User ImageUser Image

Athena managed to get a hold of herself for a few minutes when she noticed Shinda blushing, she glared at Nemesis for a moment before she turned to the little puppies owner. "No....Please..Just a few more minutes." Athena never begged anyone for anything in her life, this little creature must've meant a lot to her. But Athena knew sooner or later they had to say goodbye. "I'm sorry little puppy, but I promise we'll meet again." Athena wiped her tears and handed the lady her pup back before sulking back in her chair. "This place sucks, when are you going to sing? I want to go lay on my bed and cry more." Athena was way overreacting to but can you do she had a weakness for cute small fluffy things.

Company: Shinda, Puppy, Pretty staff member with annoying brother & Others

Items: Drugs

OOC:

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 1:29 pm
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Chapel l Company ➤: A lot of People l Item/s ➤: None l Current Form ➤: Human
User Image

The little puppy yelped as it didn't wanna go with its mommy, but had no choice. Sayuri held the little creature and kissed its forehead. Its ok I'm sure you two will play again soon~ She bowed lightly as she walked back to her chair, taking her seat next to Yuki. The baby dire wolf yawned and slowly fell asleep in her arms.

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

Rush And Crush

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 3:05 pm
User Image

User Image

Music Teacher l Mood ➤: Glee l Location ➤: Chapel l Company ➤: PEOPLE l Item/s ➤: Music/Lyric Sheet(Homework)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"ARGHH!" A loud yell could be heard, the music teacher slightly bent down to go through the doorway while he held his head in agony. The disadvantages of being over 6ft tall. He looked around and was quite surprised to find quite a number of people in chapel for the choir event. He clapped his hands loudly to get everyone's attention, "Alrrright~ Music students line up frrront, visitorrrs rrrelax in yourrr seats, otherrrs besides prrriest and prrriestess GET OUT!" he announced, he was in the mood for distractions. He walked to the front to where the organ was located, this gave him a good view who was in the room exactly. All his music students managed to come which brought a smile to his face, he was a bit surprised to see Lilith twin brother who looks like the male version of the woman. And others were somewhat new to his eyes haven't not interact with them before along with the dog who was chilling outside the building. "I presume all of you have revised the lyrics.~" he said with glee.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"Throw me to the wolves
And I'll returning leading the
pack"

Theme - Dark Choral Music - The Ashes Will Be Woken

Out.Of.Chains:

User Image

User Image
Amnesic Student l Mood ➤: Broken l Location ➤: Chapel(Back row) l Company ➤: People l Item/s ➤: Player(Playing: None) & Lyrics
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ♪♫ ◟¶(⁄•˅̥•∖)⁋ ♪♬

Yuki gazed at the baby dire wolf who was peacefully sleeping on her mother's lap. Sachi was luckily that the music they're is peaceful than reckless or jumpy, so it wouldn't disturb the child's peaceful slumber..unless someone screws up. She folded the piece of paper then tucked it inside her metal armor boots. She stood up from her seat then carefully passed through Sayuri and made her to the front of the chapel to begin singing for the choir. Luckily she didn't have any stage fright plus the amount of audience was relatively small than big in number compared to the number of students who are going to perform as a group together.

♪♫ ◟¶(⁄•˅̥•∖)⁋♪♬ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"A cold and maddening descent
Descending down so far
Fall farther 'til there's nothing left
I'm left here in the dark
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains:
User Image

lil_lexa

Nightmares in Daydreams

Kawakas

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush And Crush

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 3:12 pm
User Image
l Mood ➤: Meh l Location ➤: Chapel l Company ➤: People l Item/s ➤: Sword

Ciri dragged Evie to the front and took out their lyric sheet. Looking out at the small crowd, Ciri took a deep breath and began to sing along with Yuki, She could remember when she was little singing with uncle Dandelion in his bar, but this was defiantly a new experience.

Current Theme➤: ~Castle~

Kawakas

Rush And Crush

XxIce_ReaperxX

Nightmares in Daydreams

lil_lexa

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 3:18 pm
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Chapel l Company ➤: A lot of People l Item/s ➤: Both Have Weapons
User Image

Lilith walked over and stood next to Calian at the podium. Together is was very apparent that they were twins. Lilith smiled and waved to Kazi as he entered the building. Calian watched as all the students began to make their way to the front and sing. Calian began to smile as her heard the sweet melody of the choir. The teacher had defiantly chosen an appropriate song for the occasion.

User Image

Kawakas

Rush And Crush

XxIce_ReaperxX

Nightmares in Daydreams

lil_lexa

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 3:35 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Nemesis smacked Athena on the head when she started Sulking, he knows Athena was the troublemaker out of the three but he expected her to behave, especially in a religious place. "Did you forget what father told us? Be respectful to all religions." Nemesis then turned his attention towards Shinda who seemed a little embarrassed that Nemesis was carrying her stuff for her. Nemesis set the guitar down along with the bag. When the girl asked if he came to listen to them sing. "I didn't plan on staying, but I guess I can spare a few minutes." Nemesis still had his usual blank with a hint of seriousness expression. When Shinda bowed and thanked him for helping her, Nemesis slowly shook his head "No, you can thank me when you master your ability, after all, that's the point of my class" Nemesis' attention was switched to Kazimir who smacked his head on the door frame, before walking in barking orders. Nemesis then sat down next to Athena and lightly kicked the bench in front of him moving slightly to the front to make room for Shinda who had trouble moments ago trying to stand up. "Go, I expect my students to excel at everything."

User Image

User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

OOC:

Nightmares in Daydreams

Kawakas

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

lil_lexa

Romantic Lover

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 6:53 pm
xX Yennefer Xx

Kawakas

Rush And Crush

XxIce_ReaperxX

Nightmares in Daydreams

User Image

Scarlett Vivier

[Age: 18][Species: Shapeshifter][Weapons: Japanese Sais]

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

It didn't take long for Kazimir to come into the chapel and start telling everyone where to go and what to do. It seemed like everyone knew at least someone in the class except her. It was still her first day and she hadn't been to any classes yet so it made sense. She walked over to a girl with white hair and a scar over her eye, giving her a smile as she stood next to her. There wasn't any time for introductions, but she already felt a bit better after exchanging silent pleasantries. The choir began and Scarlett sang along with everyone, lifting up her voice for the lost ones. It was from her homeland, and she was honoring them in song.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

[Relationship Status: Single][Current Form: Human][Thoughts: ...]

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas