Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xNilu

Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 6:02 pm
User Image
User Image
영현애

▬▬▬ ▬▬( ♫ )▬▬ ▬▬▬▬

Now Playing > A'ha Take on Me
Feeling > Sleepy.
Carrying > USP .45, ,
OoC >
Translation >

▬▬▬ ▬▬( ♪ )▬▬ ▬▬▬▬

'Well would you look at that? Morning already.' She said with a tired voice. Skulldude didn't even come to inspect the damned evidence. So she and U'zuhl had been standing here for nothing after all. Figures. Hyun sighed, and began making her way back to her room. A nice sleep would do her well, she reckoned. 'Wanna come with?' She asked over her shoulder, U'zuhl had no way to go... and... why was she inviting a demon into her home? Isn't there a rule about that or something? She shrugged, whatever.

'Morning guys.' She chirped towards a duo in conversation, one was a well endowed woman, the other was the guy from last night. There was a certain air of ferality to him.She passed them, and then there was another guy on the fountain. She decided not to comment. Wasn't her job to be happy cheery in the morning.

Kawakas

XxIce_ReaperxX

Self-Induced-Sleepwalk

[quote="]

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 6:35 pm
User Image

User Image

Voice Bloodletter Mood Alert Items ► Doomslayer Greatsword ║ OoC ► ║ Status ► Exposed

'Very well.' U'zuhl intoned, stomping after Young. He did not know what else there was to do with is strength or demonic attributes other than to serve. By following this woman, he was given a purpose... somewhat. Better than wasting his time in the chapel. He grunted pass two more mortals and another by the fountain. They didn't seem to be all that affected by his presence.

=Exit with Young=

xNilu

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

Howecho

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 12:40 am
MeavilΦάντασμα
▇▇▇▇▇▇ Location: courtyard ▇▇▇▇▇▇ Mood: Normal/Uninterested ▇▇▇ Items: N/A ▇▇▇ People: no one ▇▇▇▇▇▇ OOC: ▇▇▇▇▇▇
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂

Meavil mearly continued his aimless wonder around the courtyard as he left the cemetary but even then, he still had some blood covering some of his face from his fall. It would eventually fade away so there wasn't any reason for him to worry about it, well non that he cared for at least.

███████ ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████

"Time is not something Humans are suppose to last in. It erodes at what was once thought of as truth where only lies can last."

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 10:32 am
User Image

User Image

Music Teacher l Mood ➤: Happy/Playful l Location ➤: Courtyard l Company ➤: Unicorns? l Item/s ➤: Umbrella
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Kazi arched a brow when the little unicorn let out a whine, he stared at the sky then back at the mythical animal. 'Tag? In rain?' When he catches a cold he'll know who to blame it on. He slightly jumped in shock when the bigger version of the unicorn spoke, harm them? Yes, he might be a little curious what unicorn meat taste like but he finds that quite sadistic even under the full moon the man doesn't go beserk mode unless needed to. He blinked at the unicorn's comment, "Da, I get zat a lot." he said smugly with a tooth grin.

Kazimir stared at the little unicorn, it looked like it was serious with the game. He sensed two people in the area other than them. He hoped those people are far away from him or not holding a camera or any digital recording devices one them. If he sees a white flash, his going to hunt them down till the end of the earth. He let out a sigh, he stood still for awhile until he broke out in a sprint to the little one. "I'M KOMING TO GET YOU~!" He let out a playful battle cry, not running too fast but just enough for the little unicorn to run away from him.

"Throw me to the wolves
And I'll returning leading the
pack"

Theme - Dark Choral Music - The Ashes Will Be Woken

Out.Of.Chains:

xNilu

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 10:40 am
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Courtyard l Company ➤: Sachi, Music Teacher, & Unknown l Item/s ➤: None l Current Form ➤: Unicorn
User Image

The little unicorn was fairly fast for its small size. It quickly darted away as Kazi approached it. Letting out a happy whinny, the little unicorn pranced around. Unfortunately the man was quick and the little unicorn found itself cornered. The mother let out a whinny that sounded more like a laugh. She was glad that she found another play mate, even if it was only temporary.

Th mothers aura changed as she sensed the others, one of which was a demon. She stood tall and looked around.

User Image

Current Theme ➤: ~Swing~

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 1:31 pm
User Image

User Image

Music Teacher l Mood ➤: Happy/Playful l Location ➤: Courtyard l Company ➤: Unicorns? l Item/s ➤: Umbrella

Kazi chased after the little unicorn but suddenly his nose twitched. Both of their scent are familiar...are both of them shapeshifters like Scarlett. While lost in thought he accidently tripped, "GAAH!?" and almost fell on the little unicorn, when he was about he hugged the little unicorn close to his chest while they both ended up rolling down on the ground like they were rolling down a hill side. If there was snow they'll be a human snowball. When they finally came to a stop, Kazi sat with the unicorn still safely around his arms with no speck of dust or grass blades on it's fur. He can't say the same for his hair. He let out a light chuckle, "Don't you zink it's time for you to go to school." he said playful as he combed the little ones main with his claws.

"Throw me to the wolves
pack"

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 2:12 pm
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Courtyard l Company ➤: Kazi l Item/s ➤: None l Current Form ➤: Human
User Image

The little unicorn wasn't sure how to react to what had just happened. It opened its pretty blue eyes and shook its head. The next thing Kazi new was that the little unicorn was engulfed in a pink flame. Where was once a unicorn was now a little 4 year old girl. Soaking wet, the little girl sneezed.

Soon after their little tumble, the mother unicorn ran over, half way to them, it itself was engulfed in a teal flame. What approached him was no longer a unicorn, but instead a very well developed woman. Her light blue eyes were full of worry for the child. The second she reached the two, she fell to her knees and checked the little girl for any injuries. The concrete stone scraped her knees, but she showed no reaction. Is she alright?! The voice was the same as the unicorn that spoke to him. The rain poured down, making it hard for her to see clearly.

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 2:36 pm
User Image

User Image

Music Teacher l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Courtyard l Company ➤: ??? l Item/s ➤: Umbrella

Kazi widen his eyes once he noticed that it was a unicorn in his arms anymore but a girl around 4 or 5 year old. 'VHAT ZE FUDGE!?!' That proved his shapeshifter theory. What's a child so young doing around here!? And at this school of all places. He looked to the side and saw a well endowed woman that had the same voice belonging to the elder unicorn later. He suspects she's one of the new staff members because she looked ... too mature to be a student. He did a quick medical check of the little girl and saw no wounds, luckily he has a larger body to cover the girl's small and fragile form during the tumble. He let out a sigh of relief then nodded, "Da she iz...but vhat about you?" he pointed at the wounds on her knees. "Sorry about zat?" he apologized for his clumsiness.

"Throw me to the wolves
pack"

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 2:52 pm
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Courtyard l Company ➤: Kazi l Item/s ➤: None l Current Form ➤: Human
User Image

The little girl sneezed once more and began to laugh. Mowe mowe! I wanna pway mowe!! The little girl began to bounce happily in her arms. She thought the tumble was part of the game.

Her mother however, let out a sigh of relief. Thank goodness... and don't apologize! In fact, thank you for keeping her safe... Sayuri gave him a motherly smile and looked down at her knees, which was hard because her chest was in the way. Oh don't worry, I'll be ok, it doesn't really hurt~ She held out her hand for him to shake it. Nice to meet you, my name is Sayuri. I'm the new chef, and this is-- she was interrupted by the little girl. My name is Sachi!! Sayuri giggled, she was seeing her daughter come out of her shell more since they arrived.

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 3:33 pm
User Image

User Image

Music Teacher l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Courtyard l Company ➤: Sayuri & Sachi l Item/s ➤: Umbrella

Kazi looked to the girl in surprised, he thought for a moment she was the shy type. "Young lady, vhat you need is varm blanket and hot chocolate vith zee tiny marshmallows." not liking the idea for the child to play in the rain and catch a cold. He looked at the woman as she introduced hers- well when both of them introduced themselves. In turn he held his hand out and shook her hand. "Nice, to meet you ...SaCHI and..Sayurrrri." he tried pronouncing their names as perfect as possible, he thought he did well for the little girl's name at least. His ears perked up when the school bell rang, but there was one problem...'I HAVE TO DO MY HAIR!' he quietly sulked. He has to go through a long process to keep his hair long, voluminous and still bouncy when he walks. He has thrown away the idea of cutting because...No, just no. "Sadly it's time for me to go Sachi." he smiled at the girl, announcing his time to depart.

"Throw me to the wolves
pack"

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 3:42 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Awwww hot chocolate with marshmallows is her favorite~ Sayuri giggled and readjusted her glasses. Sachi made a pouty face and looked sad. Smiling, Sayuri poked the little girl's nose. Maybe if you are a good girl Mr. Kazi will play with you again later~ The little girls face lit up and she began to nod happily. Otay! I pwomise ill be gwood!!!!

Sayuri nodded and stood up, only to lean back down to retrieve her daughter from Kazi's lap, giving him a sight to see. The pair smiled and gave him a wave, since they knew he would be in a hurry. Have a good day Mr. Kazi, and try to stay dry~ Bye bye! Come pway wiff me again!!!

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 4:23 pm
User Image

User Image

Music Teacher l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Courtyard l Company ➤: Sayuri & Sachi l Item/s ➤: Umbrella

Kazi notice the little blonde girl's pouty face, he smiled knowing very well how kids act when the fun is over though...shouldn't she be in preschool? Perhaps she's homeschooled, he shrugged. He looked quite surprised that the girl didn't cause a tantrum, well as long as she behaved herself. When he was about to lift Sachi to her mother he blinked when Sayuri decided to take the girl off his hands. A slight noticeable blushed formed on his cheeks when he caught a sight of the woman's bosom, he averted his lavender eyes away.

When Sachi was lifted off his lap he stood up, as he towered over the two. He chuckled at the girl's enthusiasm of a playmate. He gently petted the girl's head, "Da, I vill little one. Stay dry...and clean." he added sulkily as he removed a grass blade from his fringe. He bowed his head towards them, "Until we meet." noting their names they weren't from this country, and guessed they came from Japan like Shinda. He remembered his classmate doing the bowing thing throughout the school years. With that, he turned and made his leave.
+Exits+

"Throw me to the wolves
pack"

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Howecho

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 5:06 pm
MeavilΦάντασμα
▇▇▇▇▇▇ Location: courtyard ▇▇▇▇▇▇ Mood: Normal/Uninterested ▇▇▇ Items: N/A ▇▇▇ People: no one ▇▇▇▇▇▇ OOC: ▇▇▇▇▇▇
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂

Meavil glanced up as the rain started to fall and continued his aimless wander. As the day continued he eventually made his way inside to head to class. He was still soaking wet from the rain though.

███████ ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████

"Time is not something Humans are suppose to last in. It erodes at what was once thought of as truth where only lies can last."

~< Exits >~

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 7:52 pm
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Courtyard l Company ➤: None l Item/s ➤: None l Current Form ➤: Human
User Image

Sayuri smiled as she watched the tall man walk away. She was shocked that he had protected her little girl, the thought made her blush a little. Her thoughts were interrupted as little Sachi sneezed again. Oh my~ Lets get you a nice warm bath sweetheart~ Kissing her daughters cheek, the pair headed back to their room.

-Exit-

User Image

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 4:33 am
User Image
User Image

History Tutor l Mood ➤: Worried l Location ➤: Courtyard l Company ➤: No One l Item/s ➤: 2 Grenades & Raincoat
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄( -_・) ︻┻┳══━一

Valeria was a stroll around school campus looking for Selene, when she passed by the chapel she surprisingly didn't see the short haired girl there. It is the safest place around campus right? The junior soldier wore a black raincoat to keep her warm from the cold and and prevent the girl from getting wet. White and water don't mix when you are out in public. She looked around her surroundings and notice the lack of people presence, well class has started but she doesn't have a teacher present in her class. So why not take a morning stroll.

The silver eyed girl walked over to a tree, she pulled out two grenade looking items from under her navy skirt. "What's less harrrmful tearrr gas orrr stink bomb?" she looked at the two like she was torn apart even though there was an OBVIOUS answer to that question. Still, how she was apply to get hold of such items aboard will remain a mystery.

一═┳︻( ̄- ̄メ)▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"Cry some more, Run while you can.
You little babies don't stand a chance.
They call me heavy this is my gun.
When she starts spinning you better run~"

Theme - Team Fortress 2 Rap by JT Machinima - "Meet the Crew"

Out.Of.Chains:

xNilu

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff