Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Great Hall Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:31 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Amnesic Student l Persona ➤: The Mask l Location ➤: Great Hall l Company ➤: Head Boy l Item/s ➤: Pendant & Container & Strawberry Deserts l Earphones ➤: Adfectus Superi

Yuki ears perked when she heard a male voice, when she turned she looked down at the male student's feet then her gaze will slowly turn upwards until she meet the boy's eyes. 'HIS WORST THAN ZEIN!?' she felt so small but not intimidated. He had white hair with light green tips on the ends, was it dye or natural? Because with this school you never know if someone is really natural born with natural multi colored hair. She nodded anxiously at his first question, the girl would spend hours or a day at the candy store deciding which candy to save for the five school days. The angel watched as the male worked his magic which made her...unsettled she felt a some eerie aura on the male but she brushed it off for now.

Yuki watched in awe when he used his ability as he hovered the sweets over to his container, her face instantly wait blank "Wait a minute..." the girl almost forgot she had telekinesis abilities. She looked up at the boy, when he mentioned his name and his...other nickname. "Well that makes sense for a second there I thought where a daredevil or a stunt manoc." she commented on his name 'Dust Devil' but sensing his aura earlier it made sense. "You are the head boy I have been hearing about...last time I saw you, you were...this tall." she placed her hand on top of her head, she has seen him before throughout the years but didn't she did had an interest in approaching anyone first back then. Since this is her final year better make the most of it and pray no bloodshed stuff happens again. "My name is Yuki. And nah. One does not simply take random sweets without a reason newbie." she declared like was a no it all. She placed her container aside and one of the dishes floated off the table and hovered above Yuki's hand. while the dish kept making a 360 like it was modeling.

"Take this Strawberry Swirl Cupcake for example, see how elegant and divine it looks just looking at it. It was made to be eaten on first sight BUT is worthy to be preserved in a pikachu bento box. I prefer keeping the most delicious and mouthwatering desserts than random picks." she lectured her statement, one thing is for sure. Is don't get into an argument with this lady about sweets.

"A cold and maddening descent
Descending down so far
Fall farther 'til there's nothing left
I'm left here in the dark
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains: Haha I know the feeling ^^

Light Of Night-l-

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:17 pm
XxIce_ReaperxX
[

♞ Caligula Beoulve- HeadBoy- The Dust Devil♞
''Even Wrapped in darkness the light is beyond the horizon ''

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▉ ▊ ▋ ▌ ▍ ▎ ▏ ▐

╔══════════════╗

┬ ┭ ┮ ┯ ┰ ┱ ┲ ┳ ┴ ┵ ┶ ┷ ┸ ┹ ┺ ┻ ┼ ┽ ┾ ┿

♍ While he was eating the cheese cake and sealing up the container he notice that Yuki eye's, went to his feet to his crimson eyes he knew where this was going. However he almost ended up choking when she blurted out he was worse than Zeni, beating his chest a bit and coughing he wore a slight annoyed expression. ''Geez woman you always yell out of the blue?'' he ended with a slight laugh honest and straight from the gut before finished off the cheese cake for good. I understand though you're....tiny compared to me he said but he wasn't making fun of her just stating facts. When she referred to him as being a daredevil he shook his head and sighed '''A common misconception but I'll let that slide'' he said through gritted teeth. He had to suffer through people calling him daredevil throughout his school term,the fact that he own a motorcycle made it worse.

♍ When she mention his height he smiled slyly Let just say I had a growth spurt during my time here and now that you mention it hmm. Caligula looked more closely at her all around and even sniff the air about her. ''I think I've seen you about few times myself then again how could I over look someone as....interesting as you.'' He didn't mean those words any negative way,then again she just blurted someone name out. Yes he had seen her around as well, no wonder he had a gut feeling about her and the vibe she gave off.

♍ Pondering the thought during his younger years he wasn't exactly the ''model'' student he was today. When she introduced herself he nodded but,when she called him a newbie he looked at her with an blank expression. ''Welp at least you're smart enough not to take candy from strangers.'' He said sarcastically before saying you're right though but hey I was just being polite he said before taking deep and exaggerated bow. ''Also don't call me newbie'' he said only half joking taking note of her know it all tone.

♍ The movement of the floating plate caught his eye ''Seems their is more to you then just looks eh? what your secret?'' He asked generally interested in what she was capable of. Yuki began to explain the properties of the strawberry swirl cupcake like it was some fancy art on a museum or vase. ''Pfft I guess you take your deserts as seriously as I take cooking and prepping meat huh?'' which was true the guy was pit master level cook after all. Caligula understood her love of food keenly and that is something he took notice of. ''Well I can tell you're lady who loves her sweets...just don't over do it got to watch that figure am I right?'' He said in a teasing tone a smile creasing upon his handsome face honest bit of teasing and fun.

♍ Caligula left to get a cup of water and took a Pound Cake and Strawberry Kabobs without anyone noticing before heading back to Yuki. He ate the kabob one pound cake at a time'' I'm really going to have to work this off later'' he said casually.

╚══════════════╝

User Image

♍ Mental State: Normal
♍ Physical State: Human level ( his not using much of his demonic powers)
♍ Mood: Feeling good and enjoying himself.
♍Location: Great Hall
♍Thoughts: '' Hmm think I'll call her frosty from now on. ''
♍Company: Yuki
♍ Items: Backpack full of his school gear, container of goodies.
♍ OOC: I'm enjoying this roleplay already lol I compared their height deference and was like damn his tall XD.

Main Theme: Sparking

Battle Theme-Stage of Death

Biogrophy Theme: Love Like You

''Aggressive state - Dust devil''
User Image

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Amnesic Student l Persona ➤: The Mask l Location ➤: Great Hall l Company ➤: Head Boy l Item/s ➤: Pendant & Bento Container l Earphones ➤: Adfectus Superi

Yuki glared UP at the head boy when she called her 'tiny' "I might be average height maybe you are too big." she corrected him, she was bit protective when it comes to her height so far she meet one girl with the same height as her and she was GLAD that she wasn't a first year. First and Fourth year the same height, really!? Yuki looked at Caligula weirdly when he sniff the air. She tilted her head at the comment, "You too Dusty.~" she already found a nickname for the headboy and gave him an innocent smile. Somehow that name remind her of a Disney movie. Moving on she can tell that he wasn't normal, she was able to spot a demon with someone of her species but his was somehow different than most. 'Yeah I also think Dusty suits him PERFECTLY its' less scary than Dust Devil!' she shook her thoughts

'Caligula...is he roman?'
She thought as she stared at him blankly at his comment about his about 'candy from a stranger' and bowed to him, personal she doesn't mind people bowing before. Makes her feel she has power and authority sadly that was short lived. "Newbie." she said it bluntly anyway. She tapped her head, "The mind is a special tool." she answered vaguely about her abilities she doesn't usual openly speaks about it though she keeps some lock and key and she especially she should watch out for. She was quite surprised when the taller male claimed he can cook but, "I would have to see it to believe it." she was still in disbelief. Yuki blushed and was caught off guard by the figure comment...She doesn't know when was the last time she step on the scale, a single bead of sweat streamed down her cheek over. Her face turned emotionless and her bangs hid her blue eyes, there was glint of maliciousness on both of her eyes. "Mention that again and I'll castrate you in your sleep...the boys' dorm are just next door right.~" Never talk with a woman about her weight or figure, all of the above you are a deadman.

Yuki face turned back to looking innocent, snapping back to reality. Her own blues trailed down to the head boy's body, she puffed her cheeks. Well he certainly doesn't look like he has a problem seeing how he's developing abs, he reminds her of her music teacher but, "Teddy-Bear Sensei will destroy in arm wrestling." she solemnly commented on his physique.

Yuki put down her Neko Big Bento Box on the table, "You can never go wrong with Strawberry Macaron.~" she decided then happily filled up her bento box.

Descending down so far
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains: Haha I saw XD Also when the words are italics that means she's thinking when their bold she's talking ^^

Light Of Night-l-

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:13 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡► Curious

ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔶►Yuki/Caligula

ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰► Sword

𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】100%

𝔒𝔒ℭ►Just checked your profile, and I saw you wanted to attend assassination class, just thought I'd give you a way in. smile

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Nemesis walked into the great hall looking calm and collected, but if you somehow managed to look in his eyes you would see that his looks were simply to hide his exhaustion and hunger.
"This is going to be a long day...I didn't have time to sleep and I haven't eaten at all yesterday. I just hope non of my students decide to be a smartass,
I'm not in the mood."

Nemesis went to make his usual cup of coffee, before heading to the staff's area, on his way, he spotted one of his students hanging out with no other than the head boy Caligula, a student Nemesis hoped would ask to join his class. Nemesis saw a lot of potential in him and want to help him control his ability.Nemesis walked over to the two looking serious as usual. "Yuki, it's good to see you finally communicating with others again, but the hard part of your training is still to come, so don't get lazy, and Caligula I'm a little disappointed, Its been two days now and you still haven't asked to join my class. Come by today, I think it'll benefit you." Nemesis didn't wait for a response from the two and went to back to his original direction, towards the staff's area.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

XxIce_ReaperxX

Light Of Night-l-

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:26 pm
XxIce_ReaperxX

Rush And Crush

╔══════════════╗

♍ When she glared at him he could only laughs as he finished the kabob he knew he struck a nerve Maybe i'am freakishly tall he said
before gulping down the rest of the water. Being called dusty was a new one for him no one had ever called him that beforeGood to know we're on a nickname bases already I have nickname for you. Frosty because of your hair and your love of sweets'' he said nodding thinking himself quite clever. When she called him a newbie he scoffed '' Well at least you got guts I like that in girls and people in general'' he said with peaked interest. She replied vaguely about her powers but, guessed enough that it was a mind based power, he wasn't going to press her on the subject that was up to her to give.

Ha seeing is believing but if I still had my baby-back ribs you'd be believing alright, meat that slides off the bone like butter hm perfect.
Maybe I'll cook you something good one day and you can taste it for yourself?
his tone was confident enough cooking was a hidden art for him after all. Noticing that Yuki was blushing he tilt his head to the side didn't know had it in me to make a girl red I really have changed commenting more to himself than her. Feeling a shift in her presence and tone he could only shrug and grin at her comment of castration. ''Frosty you know what they say Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned' he said turning around to lean his back on the table crossing his arms over his chest amused and captivated.Teddy bear? I'm not afraid of bearshe said sarcastically.

♍ When she seemingly went back to her innocent self he shook his head left and right what,was he getting himself into this time? I think we're going to get along just find Frosty also....did you just blackout for a minute there? You got really different for a second...darker...talking about cutting my junk off he wasn't scared but, he was sure on his guard though just a bit what man wouldn't be after that comment? Caligula felt a presence akin to his own the assassin teacher Nemesis a respectable teacher for sure. Nemesis expressed his disappointment in him for not joining his class sooner but, he left before he could reply. I guess I put the whole assassin class on hold for far too long he said scolding himself a bit but,still very eager to learn he would take the test and pass this he vowed solemnly.

♍ In the back of his mind he felt a prickling sensation in urge but he suppressed it for nowGot to stay in control he thought to himself. He notice the trinkets she brought with her where she packaged her food'' say what are those things you carry as a lunch box the craftsmanship is superb he said all the while glancing at her Neko binto box.

╚══════════════╝

User Image

♍ Mood: Feeling good and enjoying himself .....a bit on guard.
♍Thoughts:'' I don't think I've met anyone like her before.'''
♍Company: Yuki and Nemesis
♍ OOC: XxIce_ReaperxX- Lol yeah I goofed on that one but now I know.
Rush and Crush- Sounds good to me l'll make sure he shows up ninja

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:30 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Amnesic Student l Persona ➤: The Mask l Location ➤: Great Hall l Company ➤: Dusty & Nemesis l Item/s ➤: Pendant & Bento Container l Earphones ➤: Adfectus Superi

Frosty? Well...She didn't mind the nickname since Yuki means snow but...When he says it, it only makes her think about Frosty the Snowman. The way Caligula talked about his famous baby-back ribs made the girl hungry despite feasting on cakes, cupcakes, icecream and sweets, she was now carving something meaty and savoury for her stomach. "If so...I would like something sweet and savoury please.~ Like chocolate covered bacon for example." The combination is not bad, it was actually heavenly from hr opinion; sweet and salty. She knitted her brows when he mentioned about girl and blushing. She looked back to his exposed abdomen, "Really?" she said dumbfounded, she doesn't see why not. It reminded her of Aureliana the way she dressed...she made a note to visit the Student Council Office and file a complaint about School Dress Code or bring back uniforms to the school again. She raised her hand, "I would be the referee." she declared about the arm wresting idea of Teacher vs Student.

"Hm...Dusky and Frosty...nah, Frosty and Dusky sounds more suitable. I'm the leader and you are the sidekick." she declared his position. The nicknames together sound like something you would find in a cartoon show. "Why? Because I'm the smart one." she explained, like how Blossom from the Powerpuff Girls is the smart one in her group. She let out soft laugh, "I'm joking. I prefer going solo." she waved off with a smile. She tilted her head when he claimed she was talking about cutting his junk off? She gave him a closed eye smile, "I don't know. But I have seen it done before." she opened her eyes, "In mangas." she added innocently.

Yuki suddenly became stiff when Nemesis made his appearance, she murmured something under her breath when the man said 'hard part'. Like seeing your worst fear playing with your past friends and loved ones' decapitated heads in a Santa bag, then went into a complete mental breakdown wasn't bad enough. 'Wonder how he'll react with Shinda in the bag...~'

Yuki quickly shook her head then looked over at Caligula. "Good luck to you...I would keep my guard always high in his class...He's not the kind of teacher that shows... empathy." she advised with a serious tone. Atleast she got her little revenge prank..didn't go exactly to plan but she got a reaction and he was sure to receive a lecture from the P.E Instructor. She was done filling her bento box, "This Dusty-kun, is 弁当(bento) is a single-portion take-out or home-packed meal common in Japanese cuisine. They came in all colours, shapes and sizes. Besides the external craftsmanship , what's inside is always pleasant to see. I know how to make the most kawaii, traditional, delicious bento lunch you'll ever see." she went back to lecture with her voice still filled with pride, she really likes food especially cultural and sweets ones. Once she finished packing, she placed her hands on her hips. "I can make you one if you like...it'll be far superior than your culinary skills." she challenged as she let out a ohohoh kind of anime laugh.

Descending down so far
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains:

Rush And Crush
[/quote
Light Of Night-l-
[/quote

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:14 pm
XxIce_ReaperxX

╔══════════════╗

♍ He lifted one of his eyebrows as she mention chocolate bacon'' I think that is the first I ever heard of such a thing but,hell i'll give it a shot. Maybe i'll smother some other things in chocolate just to test myself'' he said nonchalantly but engagingly. When she called him the sidekick of the situation he merely shrugged.'' You sure have a high opinion of yourself'' he said with a smirk. When she said it was only a joke and she prefer working solo he blinked.''Your path is your own yeah ...walk with pride'' he said rather boldly. When she gave him that closed eyed look,and telling her she saw genitalia getting cut off in manga, he was questioning this moment.

''Yeah I don't think I want to know anymore'' he said scoffing and shaking his head a bit of a shiver running up his spine. ''Huh, women are scary'' he thought ''And I had a B for a mother.'' He noted her innocent demeanor that just made him think more. He snapped out of his trance when she wen't all stiff, at Nemesis approach some sort of dark history, he wasn't going to pry. Caligula nodded at her words of caution ''Aura of death fallows that man...I won't take him lightly I never do anyone for that matter'' he said with a tone convey he knew all too well.

♍ When she gave her explanation about the bento box being a home-packed meal,he dug his pinkie finger into his ear to fake like he was digging for ear wax.'''Sooo a lunch box then? he said with a puzzled expression. He gave a little laugh however and said 'I'm joking actually pretty interested in this conversation'' he said looking into her ocean blue eyes to convey he was earnest about,and taking his finger out of his ear. With a shock expression like he had an idea Caligula suddenly said '' Hm, I think I could try my hands at making one i'm a decent craftsman'' he said an honest look on his face one of determination.

♍ When she declared she could make the most kawaii bento lunch he'd ever seen, he didn't doubt that for a second. When she offer to make him one he was a bit surprised wasn't expecting that,and then she insulted his skills. He wore sly grin on his face'' We will just have to see about that Frosty but don't worry you'll see that light soon. As for the lunch i'm up for trying anything'' he said boldly yet he was entertained by the notion of a challenge. When she started laughing he could only sigh but,he was smiling just the same.

Social Theme-Eternal Wind

╚══════════════╝

User Image

♍Thoughts:'' Yep women are scary sometimes.'''
♍ OOC:

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Amnesic Student l Persona ➤: The Mask l Location ➤: Great Hall l Company ➤: Dusty & Nemesis l Item/s ➤: Pendant & Backpack l Earphones ➤: Adfectus Superi

Placed both of her hands covered with her sleeve against her mouth as she stared at Caligula in disgust when he was picking his ear. Yuki stared at him in blankly when he volunteered himself to make handmade bento lunchbox. "DIY?" she said with the tilt of her head. Fro- Yuki puffed the left side of her cheek when he claimed the he she would see the light soon. "I'll taste it then I'll pass out and revive again, if its THAT good." she emphasised with her arms crossed.

The angel's ear perked up when the school bell rang, "授業時間(Class Time)~" she cooed as she packed her bento box in her backpack getting ready to go to her Foreign Language class. She stood and stared up at Caligula. "We will meet again at de- Assassination Class?" she asked with a smile and checking if he was serious about taking the most dangerous class in school.

Descending down so far
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains: Sorry its short!

Light Of Night-l-

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:44 pm
XxIce_ReaperxX

╔══════════════╗

♍ When she puffed out her left cheek like that he thought she was kind of adorable but didn't say. '' Maybe or maybe not I'm no god chief ...yet'' he said snarky like. Hearing the bell ring Caligula sigh his entertainment was over,when she said they may meet again he nodes before saying '' Of course i'll be wearing a big a smile on my face when I get their'' it was half a joke and half serious. Caligula was the type to run towards danger he had been doing that for years,but still he was looking forward to this moment. ''Guess I've time to go brush up my skills at the dojo or maybe the bigger one...I'll see you later'' he said with a grin and wave gathering up his things. His gaze ahead determination in his eyes he left with the wind.

[exit to dojo]
Social Theme-Eternal Wind

╚══════════════╝

User Image

♍Thoughts:'' Yep women are scary sometimes.'''
♍ OOC: Alll good and what if he has none of the classes listed?

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:09 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Amnesic Student l Persona ➤: The Mask l Location ➤: Great Hall l Company ➤: Dusty & Nemesis l Item/s ➤: Pendant & Backpack l Earphones ➤: Adfectus Superi

Yuki stared at him in surprise, "Big smile?" she doesn't see anything to smile about the class but either way the head boy was amusing. She raised her hand and waved at him, "Bye bye Dusty." she bid their departure for now. Yuki turned on her well then decided to walk than make a grand exit like what Caligula did earlier.
+Exits+

Descending down so far
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains: That means he has a free period ^^

Light Of Night-l-

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xNilu

Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:06 am
User Image
User Image
▬▬▬ ▬▬( ♫ )▬▬ ▬▬▬▬

Now Playing >Mike Stud - These Days
Feeling > WHOAH
Carrying > Briefcase
OoC >Sorry for the late post
▬▬▬ ▬▬( ♪ )▬▬ ▬▬▬▬

It didn't take long for them both to reach the dining hall, merely minutes, during those short few minutes though, Hyun was talking nonsensically, her hands were flying off animatedly as she recalled to the new business and eco teacher about yesterdays events, though she made sure to leave out the demons and such. It made quite a boring story without the demons, she mused.

Hyun took a seat, gesturing Elizabeth to do the same, God, that woman is perfect, Hyun thought, smiling nervously at the aforementioned specimen.

Kawakas

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:06 pm
User Image
—¤÷(Ƨתσω Լɘѵɘɼɘʇʇ)÷¤—
ѕcɦσσℓ ɳʋrѕє

Mood: Nervous ¤ Thoughts: I hope I didn't miss anything..
Condition: Healthy ¤ Items: A couple travel bags

════════════════════════════╝

Footsteps echoed off the walls in the hallway, quiet but very quick. The first signs of a nervous looking rabbit girl hurrying down the hallways. She was late. Very late. It was entirely out of character for her to be so late, but this was not intentional in the slightest. She had expected to arrive at Videl a couple days before the year started, but due to unforeseen circumstances, her travel plans had been delayed. Snow could only hope that they would be understanding of this.. She would hate to lose her new job before she had even started! The one thing she was glad of was that she had arrived at night.. During a full moon, no less! The perfect time for her. She had plenty of energy, even with the somewhat heavy bags she was carrying. One was held in her right hand, while the other hung off her shoulder. The few parts of the school she had seen so far seemed rather empty, which made perfect sense for the time of night. Well after the moon had reached its peak in the sky. The only inconvenience was that teachers were probably in bed along with students, so she would have to find someone in the morning. She could only wander around in hopes of finding where she needed to go.. Which was most likely to find the headmaster. Why did her timing have to be so poor?

╔════════════════════════════
When there's something I don't know, that's driving me crazy.
Whether the suspended feeling is beautiful or dirty?

I went around, went around, and got tired from it.
And my breath, my breath was run out..

((I hope this is okay.))

PonderingPenguin

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:05 pm
☁ Don't be afraid of what lies in the dark☁

Velma ☂ Cadmus ☂

׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
ண ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
ண ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×

╔══════════════╗

Ⅰ Ⅱ Ⅲ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ Ⅺ Ⅻ

✤ Making it to the great hall Velma notice a cute girl by the hallway leading into the great hall. She didn't say anything but she did notice the girl seemed different. She also notice the girl attire making sure the umbrella was covering her face as she began to blush a bit. She walked past the girl without uttering a word however, she did notice the luggage the girl had with her. ''Puberty must of hit her hard''she thought wistfully. Velma did not know that this girl was actually a woman and was the school new nurse by the look of things. As she enter the great hall she was overwhelm by the smell of breakfast never getting used to it.That was fine as it made her want to eat more all she had was a noodle cup after all.

✤ As she made her way to a clear table there were few people here only a few early birds like herself. she waved to a few acquaintances she met last year she as she found a table near the window. Since it was cloudy not a lot of sun light,but it gave her something to look out as she ate. Taking in her hand a plate,eating utensils and a cup she got to work pilling up food. The smell of fresh smell of cooking bacon almost made her mouth-water almost. She scan the table to hash-browns to pancakes to bacon to sausages she picked what she liked one by one. By the time she was done she has three slices of bacon,two sausage,two sunny side up eggs,two french toast and tall glass of orange juice.

✤ She sat down to a far end of the table next to big window stetting her stuff down. She closed her umbrella and sat it next to her sideways. She began to eat calmly and ''womanly'' like before shifting to just eating normally. '' There I go acting like a princess'' she thought the transition to farmer to aristocrat meant she had to learn a whole bunch of proper habits. It was out of habit that she correct her habit. As she sat there eating she prop open her Book and began to read and eat.

Ⅰ Ⅱ Ⅲ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ Ⅺ Ⅻ

╚══════════════╝

׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
ண ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
ண ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×

User Image

✤Mental State:
✤Mood: Relaxed/Calm
✤Location: Greathall
✤Thoughts:''Mmm food'
✤Company: None
✤ Items: Phone/headphones,Tooth brush,tooth paste, mouth wash,book,purse,small pack-back, Umbrella
✤ Apparel: Dress
✤OCC: Le us assume she brushed her teeth before coming here didn't want to go into that boring part lol
First Theme: Butterfly Kiss

☁ You might discover...you like what is inside☁

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:53 pm
•·.·´¯`·.·•〖Ahnack☠Barchak〗•·.·´¯`·.·•

♈ Location: Great Hall ♉Company: Alone ♎Feeling: Sad ♌Condition: Hungry ♏Song: Title

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Half a day had passed since Morgan had split from Ahnack, that was all that was needed for him to return to his animal like self. On the ground, walking with his hands and sniffing the ground, the scent of food was nearby. He had already forgotten Morgan's lesson about proper walking and school giving out food for free. However Ahnack was a hunter and while he did enjoy the taste of a good cooked meal it didn't beat the thrill of a hunt. Not that raccoons or squirrels were much fun to chase. Dried blood still stained his once white collared shirt and his pants however it was a bit harder to see. It was a good thing that the school was mostly empty because Ahnack looked to be a danger to those around him and he very much was. Especially in the state he was in. While he didn't understand what a break up was, Ciri telling him to go away put his body through emotional pain. Something he never experienced and reacted to rather negatively. Punching at his chest trying to make the feeling go away he had just laid on the ground for hours doing nothing. Until his hunger got him to move into the Great Hall, not that he knew the name.

Crouching low, Ahnack caught the scent of the most delicious prey he ever tasted. Rabbits, their skin and meat were so soft and tender and finding one usually meant he could follow it to their home and eat the rest of its family. Overall it was favorite animal to hunt when he didn't want to get hurt. Completely forgetting about Ciri his mind went into stalking mode, using the corners of the room to hide from the view of the rabbit. Ahnack soon spotted the rabbit, it was a lot bigger than most and it looked a lot different but the scent was the same. Ahnack quietly stalked the rabbit trying his best to sneak up on her before pouncing attempting to tackle Snow.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
                                                                                                                  OOC: Words
                                                                                                                  _____________________

Mystiecat537
Quote:
Quote:

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:55 am
User Image
—¤÷(Ƨתσω Լɘѵɘɼɘʇʇ)÷¤—
ѕcɦσσℓ ɳʋrѕє

Location: Hallway by the Great Hall ¤ Company: A blood stained boy
Mood: Surprised, scared ¤ Thoughts: Is this kid insane?!!
Condition: Healthy ¤ Items: A couple travel bags

════════════════════════════╝

Unfortunately for Snow, she quickly found herself lost in the school's hallways. Wandering around, with no idea where she was within the school. She needed to find her room, and the hospital wing, but she was completely failing on both counts. She didn't run any other people, so there was no one to ask directions from. Better still, she was getting tired. She had noticed it growing lighter outside when she passed by windows. By now, the sun had risen. She paused to shift her bags a little, then rubbed her eyes with one hand. They were getting kind of heavy... Her ears perked up as she heard something moving nearby, and a sniffing sound. She paused and turned her head, wondering what could possibly be the source of it. She was a little nervous.. That sounded more like an animal than a person. What she saw made her pause for a moment, as it was quite bizarre. A boy, crawling around like an animal on the ground.. And trying to duck out of sight in corners. His attention seemed to be on her.

Oh, she recognized that he was stalking her. If she was a normal rabbit, maybe she would have not noticed him.. But she wasn't. And he was being kind of obvious. Understandably unnerved by this strange behavior, she picked up her pace a little. Her legs didn't care for it, but she wanted to get away from that weird boy. A couple minutes later, she came to a stop as she realized she was back in a hallway she had been in earlier. She frowned as she realized she had managed to go in a circle. How had she done that? "Drat." She muttered quietly, before she heard footsteps approaching. The second person she had seen since arriving at the school was a girl who appeared to be a teenager. She wanted nothing more than to not talk to anyone and just sleep, but she needed to figure out where she needed to go first.

She opened her mouth to speak, but that girl had already hurried past her and through a pair of large doors. She sighed before walking towards the door. Being tired could really ruin a person's ability to focus on multiple things.. Distracted with the idea of asking for directions to the places she needed to go, she made the mistake of not closely watching the boy who had been stalking her.. Until she heard a little noise, which made her turn to see what it was.. Just in time to see him jumping at her. She let out a short shriek as she tried to get out of the way, but she didn't quite react fast enough. Her breath was knocked out of her as she hit the ground with that boy on top of her. For a few seconds, she was too stunned to do more than gasp for air, but after that she began to really freak out. She felt a surge of energy as she let go of one bag so she could push him away with both of her hands. Or try to, anyway. "G-get off!" She yelped, then tried to scramble away from him. It's amazing the little details someone can notice at the strangest times. Up close, she was now able to notice the dried brown stains on his clothes. Blood stains, she realized. This boy was probably a total psycho.

╔════════════════════════════
When there's something I don't know, that's driving me crazy.
Whether the suspended feeling is beautiful or dirty?

I went around, went around, and got tired from it.
And my breath, my breath was run out..

PonderingPenguin

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out