Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Girls' Dormitory
Room - 105 [Closed Temp] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 11:57 pm
User Image
l Mood ➤: Depressed l Location ➤: Her Room l Company ➤: Yennefer l Item/s ➤: Sword

Ciri bit her lip. Should she tell her mother? Ciri let out a huge sigh. I shouldn't have come... I mean at first I wanted to cuz you were here. But then your class and my room mate... my friend freaked when she hurt me and that made me feel bad....then in assassination class the teacher put us against each other and I found that unfair...and we had to go all out, I didn't, but she still got hurt and I... I don't like that. And then we were here and she hurt herself...like on purpose and I just cant see another person I care about get hurt... and then you and that guy...the headmaster... Ciri's voice trailed off. This was the part that really bugged her, but she didn't want Yen to be unhappy because of her. You...you love him...don't you...?

Current Theme➤: ~Castle~

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 12:13 am
User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Tired l Location ➤: Room 105 l Company ➤: Ciri l Item/s ➤: None

Yennefer laid there and listened as Ciri told her everything. Hmmmm.... Well it seems like your room mate likes you, this is why she didn't want to hurt you. Its the exact same reason you didn't want to hurt her... Assassination class? How did you manage that one? Is that where you broke your ankle? Ciri, if you don't like the requirements that's not a reason to find the class unfair... but if it challenges your morals maybe I can talk to the teacher. Yennefer thought about all the horrible things this girl had witnessed. It was very recent they buried her "uncle" and Yen was sure it still hit Ciri hard. No one else will get hurt....I cant promise you, but there is always a way. You know this... Yennefer let out a sigh. She was loosing energy fast and needed sleep. Ciri's question is what brought her back to focus. Ciri... Yes. I do love him...he has treated me better then your father had in 20 years...There was nothing there and I know its hard because we both raised you...but...he chose Triss. And...Ciri things are going to be changing very fast... but no matter what you are my daughter and nothing will change this.

Yennefer kissed the top of Ciri's head. Vesimir would be so proud of you... She ruffled Ciri's hair and rolled off the bed. She was loosing consciousness, but was holding out. Now you have a rehearsal to attend correct? A princess must always make an appearance~ Yen walked to the door and looked at Ciri. I love you Ciri, and things will get better. Smiling, Yen opened the door and took her leave.

-Exit-

Current Theme ➤ Insert

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 12:26 am
User Image
l Mood ➤: Depressed l Location ➤: Her Room l Company ➤: Yennefer l Item/s ➤: Sword

Ciri listened to her mother as she spoke. She always hated it when Yen was right. As she listened, Ciri began to remember her time with her father and Yen together. Yennefer was right, they fought a lot and at times they would ended it. They never had a solid relationship...

Ciri's brow arched when Yen told her things were soon going to change. Ciri knew what Yen meant, she was a witcher, and her senses were never wrong. Letting a sigh out, Ciri nodded her head. I guess.... I guess is you love him and he loves you...ill give him a chance... That as hard for Ciri to say. As Yen got off the bed, Ciri sat up and cringed when her mother told her how a princess should make an appearance. She hated being a princess. I love you to mom. Ciri waved as Yen disappeared, then threw her pillow at the wall. I don't want to go...

After throwing her mini tantrum, Cir got up and fixed her face. She didn't have any fancy clothes, so what she had would have to work. Maybe I should go shopping.... Ciri thought as she got ready. Releasing a huge sigh, Ciri made her way to her door, having second thoughts about going. Going back and forth in her mind, Ciri finally decided to walk out the door.

-Exit-

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 11:29 pm
User Image
l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Her Room l Company ➤: None l Item/s ➤: Sword

Ciri mad her way into their room. She was glad she made a new friend, but damn was she sleepy. Kicking off her heels, she hopping onto her bed. She stripped down to bra and panties and slid under her covers. Mmmmmm...Warm....

Kawakas

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 11:43 pm
Evie "The Winter Witch"
╔═══════════════════════════User Image
║Health: 1500/1800
╠═══════════════════════════
║ Skills: Blink, Ice Projection, Ice Block
╚═══════════════════════════

Evie turned the knob and entered her room silently. Her body felt so weak and sluggish, even her boom stick was lagging down. Floating lazily as it carried her, it had said something about her being fat and heavy. To which she responded by slapping the damn thing. She was not heavy!

To her surprise Ciri was already in bed, she sighed. She was really out of it tonight if the witcheress could reach the room first before her. Evie shuffled to her bed, dumping her weight gracelessly onto the soft mattress and threw off her boots.

'So sleepy.'
She murmured.

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 11:50 pm
User Image
l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Her Room l Company ➤: Evie l Item/s ➤: Sword

Ciri was quiet for a while after she heard Evie enter. Thinking about what Scarlett said, Ciri sighed. H-hey Evie. I'm...im sorry about today...I just... Ciri pulled her blankets over her head and hid. She couldn't do this...What were these feelings she had for the winter witch? Maybe that's why she was so upset about the events that happened earlier. Ciri needed to figure her thoughts out.

Kawakas

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 11:59 pm
Evie "The Winter Witch"

'Oh Briar!' Evie jerked up, ice shooting out of her hand and landed on the ceiling, leaving a mark. She turned to look at the "sleeping" Ciri, ' Don't scare me like that!' She huffed before crashing down on her bed again, squirming on the covers.

She heard Ciri apologizing for something, did the panda do something? 'What for?' She muttered, face planted in the bed.

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 12:08 am
User Image

Ciri let out a sigh and popped her head out. She bit her lip and looked over. For...getting upset...its just...I... I like you...and...I She rolled over. I cant do this....I think I really like her... Ciri turned red and she covered herself back up. N-nevermind...

Kawakas

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 12:13 am
Evie "The Winter Witch"

Oh, so this was for earlier. She shrugged, doubting Ciri could see it. Wasn't her fault, she was hurt and it was Mr.Nemesis' fault. She raised a hand, waving dismissively at Ciri.

'It's alright!' She mumbled in the covers, then she shot up, covers still wrapped around her head and face,'Oh I like you too!' She grinned behind the covers.

xX Yennefer Xx

OoC: The real sentiment flew over her head ; ) Shes oblivious that way.

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 12:26 am
User Image

Ciri shot a glance over at Evie. R-Really? Y-you do? Her face turned red. D-does she like me like that...? Ciri covered her rosy cheeks with her blanket and smiled. Maybe Yen was right. Change could be a good thing.

Kawakas

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 12:41 am
Evie "The Winter Witch"

Evie quirked a brow, what's the big deal with Evie liking her? She couldn't wrap her fatigued mind around the concept. It was a small matter. Smallsy. The winter witch sunk into her bed again, her hands flapped on her stomach as she snaked herself up to the middle of the bed.
'Really, Yes, yes, yes.' She muttered.

xX Yennefer Xx

OoC:

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 1:23 am
User Image

Ciri sat up in her bed and looked over at the snaked winter witch. She looked funny. Ciri couldn't tell that Evie was sleepy however, thinking the winter witch was fully awake like her. Chuckling at the sight she brought her knees to her chest to cover herself. Have you...ever even had a girlfriend? Well, Ciri was about to find out if they were on the same page.

Kawakas

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 1:32 am
Evie "The Winter Witch"

Her eyelids were demonically heavy, as if two fat demons had the idea of lounging on her eyelashes or something. It was an effort just to keep them open. 'Oh yea..' She answered, groggily. She pulled her blanket up to her face. 'I had--I have tons of girlfriends...' Evie wasn't sure what she was saying right now, only muttering the first things that came into mind. 'There's Ying--she's a cutie patooty!-, Oh and theres Skye, then there's Cassie, oh I miss Cassie, we used to hunt together and and...uh..' , Her ramblings turned into a light snore.

xX Yennefer Xx

OoC:

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 1:43 am
User Image
l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Her Room l Company ➤: Evie l Item/s ➤: Sword by her Side

She blinked as she listened to Evie trail on, her words eventually becoming light snores. Giggling lightly, Ciri laid back down and rolled onto her side. She is probably not going to remember this in the morning... Closing her eyes, Ciri slowly drifted into a deep slumber.

Kawakas

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 11:14 am
User Image
l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Her Room l Company ➤: Evie l Item/s ➤: Sword by her Side

Ciri's eyes fluttered open as the sun barely made its appearance. She sat up and stretched, she actually slept pretty well! Rubbing her eyes, she looked over to see Evie was still asleep. The perfect time to prank her friend.

Ciri used her witcher abilities so walk over and get on the winter witches bed with out making a single noise. Grinning, Ciri was going to shout at the witch to surprise wake her yup. Hovering, Ciri looked at Evie, and began to blush. W-wow...she's really pretty when she sleeps...her skin is so smooth...and her lips are... Ciri found herself moving in closer to Evie's lips, she really wanted to kiss her. Just as she was about to lay her lips on the winter witches, Ciri shot her head up and looked around. N-no! T-that was way too close!!! Snap out of it Ciri!! She averted her eyes until she calmed herself down.

Kawakas

Girls' Dormitory

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas