Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Classrooms & Clubs
Training Ground Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:41 pm
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Embarrassed l Location ➤: Training Ground l Company ➤: Yennefer, Evie, Valeria, & Lucius l Item/s ➤: Sword
User Image

Ciri turned a darker shade of red Could Evie read minds like her mother?! Ciri shook her head. I-I don't think you need to cool down your really hot!! That sounded different in her head. Ciri covered her face in embarrassment.

The sound of Yennefer's voice scared her and she looked back at her mother and the headmaster. She quickly looked back at Evie, felt hot in the face, and looked down her sword.

Mmmmm..... Ciri didn't know what to do. I'm just gonna shut up now...

User Image

Kawakas

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:52 pm
Evie "The Winter Witch"
╔═══════════════════════════User Image
║Health: 1800/1800
╠═══════════════════════════
║ Skills: Blink, Ice Projection, Ice Block
╚═══════════════════════════

Evie laughed maniacally, like the witch she was and ever will be.
Teasing was her forte but not flirting. flirteasing?
That wasn't her forte, but she could get away with it sometimes.

She wanted to push on, but Ciri looked a little too embarrassed.
Evie wasn't one for torture, though she enjoyed it...in isolated instances.
She was still laughing over her thoughts, she slapped her thigh.
'Telling a winter witch she's hot?' She giggled,'Excellent choice of words!' Smiling, she tapped the forward end of her staff lightly on Ciri's forehead,
a cooling sensation washed over the Witcheress.

'There,' She said, picking up her sword as her staff resumed it's earlier position. 'Let's get this game ON!'

xX Yennefer Xx

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:59 pm
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Alert l Location ➤: Training Ground l Company ➤: Yennefer, Evie, Valeria, & Lucius l Item/s ➤: Sword
User Image

Ciri smiled and nodded. Her face suddenly felt cool, and bot was she thankful! Ciri grabbed her sword off the ground and stood.

Ok! So I'm gonna stay on defense, try to knock me down and don't worry about hurting me. Remember, no magic unless its to cool you down. There are times you may not be able to use magic so we wanna make sure you can still fight.

Ciri got back into a defensive position. Her body was to the side, but still facing forward. The sword in her hand was at a diagonal angle. Ciri was also bending her knees, for quick movements.

User Image

Kawakas

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:11 am
Evie "The Winter Witch"

'Okai,'
She sang out, gripping the handle firmly, she skirted around Cirilla slowly.
Trying to discover any weaknesses.
Man, I'm not cut out for this.
Heh, cut. Get it, Xerx? Cut? Sword?

A growl came from the bottom of her consciousness.

'For Rohan!' She yelled, and jabbed at Ciri's shoulder.

xX Yennefer Xx

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:39 am
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Fired Up l Location ➤: Training Ground l Company ➤: Yennefer, Evie, Valeria, & Lucius l Item/s ➤: Sword
User Image

Ciri felt a sharp pain, and her white blouse began to turn red. However this didn't stop Ciri at all. She used the shoulder that wasn't hit, and forced it into Evie, pushing her back onto the ground. Ciri avoided using her sword, cuz she didn't want Evie to get hurt.

Good! But that frontal attack doesn't work with this defensive positon. Yea you can make your opponent bleed, but they have the leverage to push you back, and in a real fight I would have shoved my sword into your chest. Try to remember that~ With a stance like this you want to try to get behind the enemy and take out their knees.

User Image

Kawakas

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:48 am
Evie "The Winter Witch"

Ciri's words seemed to blur in her ears, registering nothing but muffled sounds.
Evie's eyes could only stare at the crimson, slowly turning Ciri's white blouse into a red one.

"B-b-blood.' She mumbled beneath Ciri.

xX Yennefer Xx

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:56 am
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Training Ground l Company ➤: Yennefer, Evie, Valeria, & Lucius l Item/s ➤: Sword
User Image

Hmm? Cir looked down at her shoulder. Ahhhhh...that's what hurt...I thought she just nicked me.... she thought to herself.

Ciri didn't want Evie to worry, so she gave the winter witch a big smile. She stabbed her sword into the ground and clapped. You did it! Good job! See your getting the hang of things! It really hurt, but Ciri wasn't gonna see how bad it was in front of Evie.

User Image

Kawakas

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:02 am
Evie "The Winter Witch"

'You..Should get that checked...' She said, a bit dispirited despite Ciri's compliment.
She glanced at Ms.Yen, looking for guidance.

xX Yennefer Xx

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:13 am
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Training Ground l Company ➤: Yennefer, Evie, Valeria, & Lucius l Item/s ➤: Sword
User Image

Ciri looked at her and laughed a little. Haha don't worry I'm fine! Lets keep going! Ciri tried really hard to reassure Evie that she was ok.

Yennefer was watching the two girls as she stood next to Lucius. One thing that no one knew, is that Ciri getting hurt was an all the time thing. Ciri knew Yen wouldn't interfere unless Ciri was deeply wounded. Its just how things were in their family.

I promise I'm ok! Lies. Ciri hurt, but it wasn't as bad as other fights she had been in. She picked up Evie's sword and placed it back in the winter witches hand.

User Image

Kawakas

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:28 am
Evie "The Winter Witch"

Yeah right you're fine,missy!

She bit the retort.
Ciri gave Evie back her sword,
she gripped it loosely.

Arguing mentally if she should continue or not.
This turned out to be a bad morning.
Evie sighed, twirled the sword a few times--clumsily--, before stopping.
She gripped it harder, and suddenly, frost formed until it covered the the whole blade.

'There, blunt.'
She swiped a gloved finger across the covered blade, coming off unharmed. 'Why are we even training with real blades? Shouldn't we use like, wood sticks? and bamboos?' she decided to speak up.

xX Yennefer Xx

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:40 am
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Worried l Location ➤: Training Ground l Company ➤: Yennefer, Evie, Valeria, & Lucius l Item/s ➤: Sword
User Image

Ciri looked at Evie as ice formed around the whole blade. She was defiantly confused on why the winter witches mood suddenly changed. Yennefer only lets those she think is capable use real swords...so it means she knows you can fight. If she doubted your ability then she would have given you a wooden sword to practice... But if you want to use wooden blades we can. Today I guess is just basic practice...Well for you and Val is watching to take notes. Ciri looked at Evie with her green eyes, and placed her free hand on that Evie held the sword with.

Hey what's wrong? This is really sudden, a few minutes you were doing great and now your angry? What's up? Ciri's voice was worried and concerned.

User Image

Kawakas

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:49 am
Evie "The Winter Witch"

'I can handle swords...maybe daggers..But I use them in battle..' She said, regarding Ciri's green eyes with her own. 'And in battle, I don't pull my punches.'
She had never been trained with a sword nor a dagger, but she came upon them quite often in battle.
And during those times she had to pick them up and use them.

'I don't want to hurt my friends.'
She spoke softly, a contrast to her normally rambunctious self.

xX Yennefer Xx

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:58 am
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Worried l Location ➤: Training Ground l Company ➤: Yennefer, Evie, Valeria, & Lucius l Item/s ➤: Sword
User Image

Ciri stared at the winter witch. She understood where she was coming from, Ciri would never want to hurt her friend either. One of the reasons that she was going easy on Evie. Ciri was really happy that she was considered Evie's friend.

Ciri took in a deep breath and let it go. She placed her hand on Evie's head and rubbed it. We don't have to continue if you don't want to. After rubbing Evie's head she poked her lightly in the nose and grinned.

Besides, you still owe me a magical ice skating staff ride~ I got to be in prime to skate circles around you! To think I could possibly beat the ice queen?! Impossible! Ciri was doing everything to make Evie smile. She stood back and did her famous curtsy that ended in a bow. This hurt, but Ciri didn't even wince and kept her smile. Anything to see Evie be happy.

Good fight my queen~

User Image

Kawakas

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:21 am
Evie "The Winter Witch"

Evie beamed, she couldn't stay serious for long, she knew.
She had to ramp up her ice to wash over her whole face when Ciri rubbed her head.
She blew her bangs away, 'I'm okay, with this blunt sword. I can't hurt ya.' She said, shaking the sword.

The winter witch quirked her brow, 'Not gonna skate anywhere with that shoulder.' She scoffed, wishing she knew healing spells. But she was just a mere winter witch.
'Even if you were in your prime, beating the queen? THE Ice Queen?' She placed her hand on her forehead theatrically,'Banish the thought!'

She giggled, Ciri's version of a curtsy was almost if not as silly as hers.
Evie responded with her own curtsy.

xX Yennefer Xx

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:35 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

Ciri giggled and poked Evie's cheek. See? There is that smile~ It was hiding all along~

Ciri reached into her pouch she carries on her hip and took out a small vial full of green liquid. Ciri opened the top, and drank the contents. After downing it, Ciri shivered. Witcher potions always tasted horrible.

See? I'm all better~ Witcher potions are some of the most powerful potions made~ Haha I'm sure Yen wants to teach us something else. Ciri gave her a wide smile and looked over at their teacher and her new beau. I don't think I approve...I don't know who he is...What if he hurts her...she's seen and been through so much already...I'm sure a guy like him has enemies, or someone who would hurt Yen to get to him...

User Image

Kawakas

Nightmares in Daydreams

XxIce_ReaperxX

Classrooms & Clubs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items