Welcome to Gaia! ::

ashdown

Back to Guilds

rp guild for the community "ashdown" 

Tags: magical, realism, roleplay 

Reply ashdown
[COMPLETE] Home Base Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:30 pm
"He's not just gonna have 'em in his pockets," Alexis muttered under their breath and fiddled with their hair - then, back to Ezra, straight-backed. "What's the point of you being here without a manifestation of consent?"  
saedusk rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:33 pm
Scrying: 9 + 4 = 13

Already Elliot didn't like this. Obviously he was glad to see Ollie back, he reached out and placed a hand on his shoulder, a quick self-reassurance that he was here and alive and well. It was Horace's request that drew him back to action, though. That and the ominous way this Ezra fellow was acting.

Eli looked back down to his compact mirror and decided to stop scrying out loud. The less Ezra heard was probably for the better.

Is there a way to get to Ezra's tools? he thought. The things Horace saw or maybe the fingerprints?

Mirror +2
Clear goal +2

shibrogane

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

Melancholies rolled 1 10-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-10)

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:36 pm
    Oliver frowned a little bit when Horace backed up (coaxing Elliot with him to boot). Busy, sure, he understood the feeling well. Now Nugget was gone, but he seemed to be serving some higher purpose now. C'est la vie.

Maybe he should try scrying too? He was a death seer of sorts, so maybe scrying wouldn't be so different. There was a piece of paper that he had noticed on the floor (littered? ugh) but it turned out to be an instructional guide of sorts that someone had written (whoever you were, thanks). It seemed simple enough.

Without much else to use, he sat down with a whole lot of uncertainty and dread, his hand fishing out his phone. It was a mirror (sort of); or at least he could see his reflection in the black screen. He took a deep breath, found a place where he could seek some solace, and—

"Show me what that b*****d Ezra's really doing with our prints." He practically hissed at the screen, his resolve not the calmest but definitely the most focused. Maybe someone else had already figured it out, but that didn't mean he had, and no one else was ******** talking.

Mirror scrying +2
    Clear goal in mind +2
    Quiet working space +2

6 + 13

shibrogane

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:40 pm
"You tell me," said Ezra to Alexis. "I was perfectly fine where I was."  

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:49 pm
saedusk
In the mirror, Eli follows Ezra through the labyrinthine halls of the Court. They stop outside an unfamiliar door, and Ezra unlocks it, steps inside it, takes out a heavy canvas bag from somewhere. Opens it. He levers out an opalescent stone, traces a circle on it with his thumb fondly. Then he takes his guitar off his shoulder, and unbuckles a watch from around the strap of his bag.

He sets it to thirty minutes.

He sets it down.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:52 pm
Melancholies
It's an new sight for Oliver, but Leila would find it familiar.

An intersection. The lights change. Cars cruise past, pedestrians cross, bicyclists bicycle.

Shiloh has flopped stomach-down on a bed, textbooks spread out in a circle before him. Nearby sits Melany, who has both arms, a notebook on her legs. They are smiling and happy.

Oliver sits with Horace and Eli. They each have slices of cake. They're wearing suits. In the background, a bride and groom are posing for photos.

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:57 pm
"We said to bring a manifestation of consent," Alexis says, and keeps their voice level level level. "The belief we wouldn't be allowed in your quarters without being harmed is not unreasonable."

They can feel the calm slipping away. Just a few more minutes of being three inches to the left, and they'll let it go.  
Melancholies rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:00 pm
    Ollie blinked at the sight, the tranquility, the peacefulness of it. Something seemed a little weird about it though; Oliver liked the literary classics, and utopia's were hardly ever what they seemed.

After all, Melany only had one arm, right? They were going to regrow it—try to—but it hadn't happened yet.

Is that me? He asked the mirror, What happens to me. This me. If his plan succeeds, do I die?

The distinction between him and any other Oliver was clear cut.

Mirror scrying +2
    Clear goal in mind +2
    Quiet working space +2
    Access to an "Ezra’s X" power +4

10 + 9 = 19

shibrogane
forgot his power bonus rip im dumb

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

cibarium
Crew

Noob

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:00 pm
"This doesn't make any sense," Leila whimpered, pressed and frustrated. The guitar music looped back to the beginning again and she sank down over the table, wishing she could be anywhere but here. Eve had the mindfulness to mute the phone for her and give her a bit of space.

"Is that what you want? To leave?"

Leila still wasn't looking at him. And she could be wrong, but the vision in the mirror made him and his daughters look like part of an entirely different world. Like they'd never been a part of theirs to begin with.

shibrogne

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:10 pm
"Oliver," Eli hissed, the urgency in his voice palpable enough that it would hopefully override any offense at the way he said his name. It was over away from the crowd where Ollie had chosen to scry, and he tried to whisper, but the area was certainly not as private as he would've liked. "You don't know much about this court area, do you?"

His head swiveled around, then his gaze fell back on Ollie again.

"I saw him," him being Ezra, he hoped Ollie would understand the incline of his head, "somewhere here in court I think, but I can't say for sure." Eli was careful as he explained all the details of what he'd seen. When it got to the watch, to the thirty minutes, his expression grew grim.

"Should we... try to tell the others? I don't know if I'd be able to remember how he got there, but I would try..."

Melancholies

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

azuredreams rolled 1 10-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-10)

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:10 pm
Nasir is queasy but it passed. "We may be too late," he said softly, looking up as things went on. "If he set a timer already, we're already ..."

How long ago had it been? How long did it take them to find him? Nasir had to cling to what calm he had left, not let the worry gnaw at his bones. Instead, he looked to the mirror. Show me, he whispered, something that can be done to stop this. If anything.

Because it looked like things were going to get bad even if they had found Ezra.

shibrogane
Calm emotional state +1
Mirror scrying +2
Clear goal in mind +2
Quiet working space +2
Roll +8

TOTAL: 15

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:32 pm
Horace stared forward, eyes open and unblinking, unseeing. "I see it. I know where it is! N-nasir, I need Trouble, I need help to get it!"  

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:52 pm
[EXIT FROM TRIPLET HELL]

Shiloh fell back into the summoning space rather unceremoniously. That was to say, he literally fell, but managed to catch himself short of a stumble (thank you perfect balance).

His mind was in overdrive though, but upon returning... everything looked okay? Everything seemed fine? The group was here—both of them—and Ezra was even here too, which made his eyes narrow suspiciously. What was happening? He didn't want to waste the time waiting for Temperance to hmm and haw over potentially revealing herself as a principal (as she was so evidently against), which meant he couldn't wait around for Sonny to get permission to tell them what they knew.

"Guys, guys," His thoughts obviously weren't in order, he was all jittery and nervous and his brow kept furrowing, the mind link he had with Jamie separated again as his head tried to reform with itself. "There's—I don't know it's—Sonny warned me, something bad's going to happen, something, something..."

He needed to scry. "I need a mirror. Someone get me a mirror—"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:06 pm
"In half an hour," Eve filled in for Shiloh. Then she offered him the mirror she and Leila had been using. "By the way, guess who's here."

melancholies

cibarium
Crew

Noob

Melancholies rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:11 pm
    Shiloh grabbed the mirror and swallowed, though it hurt and his throat was dry and his hands were still a little shaky. "Thirty minutes." He stared at the mirror. "Thirty minutes..."

He took a deep breath. He needed to be calm for this.

"Sorry, sorry Eve—give me a second, I need to try this." It felt so cold and empty without Jamie's presence in his head, but he needed to do this, he couldn't wait. He had a shitload of magic. He was a principal. He needed to do this. His mind settled into a delicate amount of focus, his hands still a little jittery with adrenaline, but his head ultimately clear.

What did Renard Leroux see that Sonny was trying to warn us about?

Mirror scrying +2
    Clear goal in mind +2

4 + 6 = 10

shibrogane

cibarium

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items