Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Strange choice for a maid. Adonfang and I Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:34 am

"You sound like me when i was married, its a wifes primary duty to provide a child, If i never had a son... I-If i never came to carrying him. Id be sent away from everything, my family my fiends... I may not have even had a staff. I had to sit calmly and let him do anything he wished. If my son wasnt born, id be sent to breed with another. f I proved barren..." Wrapping her arms around her she attempted to stop her arms from trembling. "I admit, it wasn't the love i wanted, or ever would have been. But he became so kind when he became ill,
i hoped he would stay. I wanted joy and to feel safe, b-but all I did was let him use me. I was a stuffed doll to him, I did anything he asked of me and I let him do anything he wished..... You could fight Adon, I would have been sent to a mad house, or tossed on a ship for....for.."

Adonfang

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:25 pm
Adon shot up out of the bed and grabbed Eliza and pulled her against her chest and stroked her hair gently, "shhhhhh El that would never happen, I would never allow it you know that" as she held her close to her own body. Adon felt stupid for her own misgivings but she just couldn't leave El like that, she lifted her chin and said "You are a strong woman even though you are a bit naive, but we all are naive in our own way you just have people around you to help you with that, I did not" she said smiling down at her. "Although i still think it is a bad idea to let me do anything other than watch the kid....I am a moron with out of world stuff so..." she sad chuckling slightly.  

Adonfang

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:52 pm

"" chose my life Adon, I will bear what I must. and now we will not speak of such thins please. I feel as upset as you do when you say such things. You are a more brave woman then I, you could stand alone. Which is why Im sure you can do so much more then care for my son. You can wear the clothes and Im sure you can wear them proudly and use them well to help me in many ways. If not a maid then as my ladys companion. You are smart im sure and you can help me well when I return to society."

Adonfang

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:04 pm
"If that is what you want El I won't argue with you.....but I have very little condfidence in myself so....I will need your help....." she said running her hand along El's cheek gently smiling down at her. Adon's firey red hair shown bright against the sun as she held El close, her heart once again began t beat rapidly as she looked at her mistress their faces rather close.  

Adonfang

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:10 pm

Elia softly leaned into Adon feeling safe and more calm in the others arms.
Loosely she brought her arms around the other. "You look every part of a lady, and teaching you should be a joy if you provide this scale of entertainment each week. I have a feeling you may even enjoy some things of the life."

Adonfang

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:21 pm
Adon chuckled "I try" was all she said as she looked into El's eyes and she felt herself blush once again. Adon tried tot ake her eyes away from her but she couldn't. El was beautiful and Adon without stopping herself leaned down and kissed El on the lips for a brief moment, her whole body shot with excitment but as quick as she planted it she pulled away realizing what she had done. "s-sorry...I didnt mean to do that all of a sudden..." she said embarassed by herself.  

Adonfang

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:30 pm

Feeling the warmth surround her and pull closer Eliza felt her heart leap up ad Adn's lips scarcely touched her own. The sudden loss of warmth from her body seemed to shift to her face as Adon pulled away. Habit got better of her as she rose a hand to cover the blush an she shyly looked away. "I...Just..UM....T-tea"she stuttered hardly making any scence as she covered the deepening blush from adon not even sure if the other woman was looking. "T-time, f-for the, the drink a-and crumpets! w-we need crumpets!"

Adonfang

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:38 pm
Adon for her part was as embarassed as El and had not seen the return blush as she was trying to hid her own. "y-yes....you are right, I...shall go change into something and grab some from downstairs I shall meet yo-you in the stufy El?" she stuttered back trying to keep her hair in front of her face to hide her blush.  

Adonfang

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:49 pm

Eliza nodded "M-my son wi-will join." she stuttered as she hesitantly moved away. A part of her wished to move towards Adon instead and return to the others arms, although instead she walked to where her son was laying and lifted him into her arms carefully. Looking at him she felt herself start to calm a bit now.

Adonfang

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:13 pm
Adon nodded and headed out still blushing. she was right outside the kitchen as she took several deep breaths to try and calm herself, she opened the door once she felt good enough and said "Eliza would like some tea and crumpets in the study and if possible a little something for the baby as well, I need to go change quick and than i will be down to pck up the stuff" she said heading out before she could get a response, she was not in the talkative mood really after what transpired. Adon changed into her outfit and made sure she looked okay, she went back downstairs and saw the plate with a little snack for the baby and again she quickly grabbed it and went back up the stairs before arrivng at the door. Adon stood ther for several long seconds her heart racing and she blushing again, she closed her eyes and took several deep breaths before she knocked on the door.  

Adonfang

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:29 pm
Eliza walked to her study calmly and sitting down she laid him beside her on the couch, smiling down at her son she waved her finger in front of him and smiled as his small hand grasped her finger. As she played with him a knock came to the door and startled she jumped. As her finger pulled back her son looked at her in a huff and reached out grabbing a lose lock of hair and yanked. "Owww. Come in" she called out as she attempted to distract her child to get her hair back.

Adonfang

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:42 pm
Adon walked in and saw Eliza in a tough spot with the little one and walked over. She set down the tray next to El and kneeled down to the little one saying now, now you" as she began to tickle him which elicted a giggle and the release of El's hair. Adon continued to asault the little lord with tickles until she knew he was better and leaned down kissig his forhead "oh little one such trouble you are" as he grabbed her hair instead and she smirked. Adon picked him up with ease so she didn't get pulled down as she allowed him to play with her hair as it id not bother her. "I had the ladies make a small easy snack for the litte one as well just in case he gets cranky" she said pointing to the small bowl of snack, Adon had calmed down but still she had a hard time looking directly at Eliza after what she did.  

Adonfang

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:00 am
Eliza smiled softly seeing the two get along well, although quickly the reminder of her warmth made Eliza blush slightly and look away. "He wont eat much unless we add a little more water to it and make it thinner. He will be fussy when it comes to eating later on." Eliza gave a weak smile again but looked down shyly at the latter Adon had brought in. "Come and sit,
i'll show you some pointers for when we go out to do this."

Adonfang

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:05 am
Adon nodded and walked over to Eliza setting the little one down she kissed his cheek as he giggled once again and said "This should be fun" she said sarcastically smirking at Eliza.  

Adonfang

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:24 am
"Truly its all gossip, the dancing will be much harder to do. Now sit down with your back straightened and chin up. Appear as if you are confident and fear none of the ladies, and never eat with your mouth full or gulp the tea" Elia gave a small smile as she stood and grabbing the tea tray she moved it to a table sitting low between the two couches. "If your a servant you grab your own tea, at a different table. A ladys companion id served her own after the ladies"

Adonfang

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces