Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragon Castle (A Roleplaying Community)

Back to Guilds

We are a guild with heavy emphasis on community and enjoyable roleplaying. Join us and find your place within Dragon Castle! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Community, Writing, Creativity 

Reply Dragon Castle (A Roleplaying Community)
Dragon Castle (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Avacnela

Avacnela

Captain

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 8:53 pm
User Image

The group continued their way through the forest, the air somewhat silent, aside from their footsteps crunching leaves and sticks that littered the floor. With the sun setting into he horizon, it was getting darker by the minute. Jodan glanced back to make sure everyone was still here, giving them each a smile. He could hear Zuki attempt to start a conversation with Amara, to which Amara replied, seeming to sound as sweet as she can. Jodan couldn't help but smile at this, hoping the two girls will become good friends. Especially if Zuki were to work in his tailor shop, and Amara seems to always be there whenever he is.

He came across a small clearing, with an opening in the tees to allow view to the sky. He turned to the others. "Perhaps we should set up camp here and rest for the night. We'll leave early in the morning." He called to the others, setting the bag down on the ground. "First we'll need to get some firewood, and gather some food." They've traveled quite a bit a ways into the forest, but it looks like they still have a lot of ground to cover before they can reach the mountainous region.

My feelings: Somewhat tired.
                                      My location: Forests South of White Hills.
                                      People I'm with: Shift, Amara, and Zuki
                                      Current Weapon Form: Short Length / Stored on the backside of his belt
                                      Out of Conscious:

“Kuroni Ai”

“Miss Hibiskiss”

“ezmii11-1”

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2019 9:15 pm
User Image

User Image
                                      Hiyama chose to stroll around the castle grounds outside. After a few moments, he had been approached by one of the guards, giving him a message about a small group leaving Maldria through the North Gate, saying they were going to on a quest to gather dragon scales in the White Hills. His eyebrow twitched in irritation when the guard mentioned that Amara was with the group. He would prefer that she remained in Maldria, in case something happens that causes her to run amok again, and he would be able to stop it without little damage done. The first time came as a surprise and he couldn't do much to stop the amount of damage that was caused. If she went berserk while outside of Maldria, there's very little he could do, given he can only get help from the Guardians while within Maldria. "Tch... why didn't she come talk to me first?" He muttered to himself as the guard went off to continue his duties.

HIyama had asked the Maldrian militia to keep an eye on Amara, especially the head captain. When he was asked why, he only told them they don't need to know, and it is something of great importance. Despite their confusion as to why, they agreed to do as he asked. This way, if anything happens, they would be able to report him right away, or as soon as they can.

He stared up to the sky, watching it grow darker, and the stars slowly becoming more visible. Then he heard giggling. Sounds like some little girls playing or something. Then a voice called out, sounding fairly close to where he was, calling out one word. Mom. He turned towards the source of the voice, finding a small girl running up to him, jumping towards him with her arms out, ready to wrap around him. Hiyama reached out with he left hand, grabbing onto the top of the girl's head, crumpling the front rim of the hat she wore as he caught her. He held her up so that her feet dangled a few inched from the ground, his eyes staring into hers now. He didn't seem all too happy. Did this girl mistake me as her mother or something? He pondered. "What do you think you're doing?" He asked in a low growl. "And where are your parents?"

This day just has not been a good one for HIyama, dealing with the Northstars, then hearing about Amara leaving town, and now this!

My feelings: Now irritated.
                                                      My location: Maldria - Dragon Castle - Castle Grounds
                                                      People I'm with: No one at the moment
                                                      Out of Care:

“Miss Hibiskiss”

“ezmii11-1”

Avacnela

Avacnela

Captain

Fashionable Lunatic

ezmii11-1
Crew

Friendly Raider

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2019 10:45 pm
User Image

User Image

Corra could hear ViLorra yelling after her. She giggled and ran faster. She was going to beat ViLorra to the castle fair and square this time. As she neared the striking, colossal fortress she focused on a pale figure. Corra gasped and hid. She could hear her sister steps behind her. He Looks Just like Momma..... she mumbled to herself. It wasn't long before she saw an identical replica of herself dash past her. Yes! she silently cheered. ViLorra was about to initiate their plan. Corra rubbed the palm of her hands together waiting for game to begin, giggling to herself. Her sights now focused on ViLorra. Wait...wha-?! Her sister froze in place. Corra's body tensed up. Was her sister in danger? Corra cocked her head to the side and relaxed slightly, her brows furrowed. Did Vi just say mom? She watched as her sister gained momentum once again. "VILORRA THAT'S NOT-" It was too late. Her sister had become airborne and launched herself towards the male that visibly resembled much like their mother. Corra's gold eyes widened as she saw the man reach out towards ViLorra. Without thinking Corra made a dash towards them both. There was no way she was going to let this Stranger put his hands on her sister. The girl was quite agile. She had to be for her summoned companions when they played. "Hey!!!" Corra's voice echoed it's way towards the man holding his sister. "You Milksop Ninnyhammer!! She screamed at him as she jumped up on a railing catching some air as she positioned her right leg to land on his left cheek on his face. "Don't Touch My Sister!"

User Image

Who Im With: ViLorra
Who I've Summoned: Toothless
How I Feel: Scared, Excited, and honestly really pissed
How My Summon Feels: Free Happily Running

Miss Hibiskiss

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2019 11:23 pm
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sanura gleamed under her mask. It had been quite a fullfilling little adventure. The sun was beggining to set,but she still wanted to find at least one more willing being to extract new information from. So far she had crossed paths with someone mixed with mermaid DNA, A beautiful maiden with lavender and teal hair, a pale complexion and a few random rainbow colored scales on her skin. an atrocious harpee who was cowering in the corner of a town. Hiding. Dying. Hurt from it's wounds. You could see the disappointment in it's face. It had clearly failed it's master. Last but not least Sanura had gotten hold of Unicorn hair and blood. Someone was passing through town and their steed was nothing less than a unicorn. That kind of rarity happened once in a millennium. Things had gone way to well for her to ask much more, but she just had to try. One more test subject is always nice after all.

User Image

ezmii11-1
Crew

Friendly Raider

Avacnela

Avacnela

Captain

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 5:33 pm
User Image

User Image
                                      Hiyama heard another voice, this time to his left, calling him an odd name, but definitely sounded like an insult. He turned his head to see another little girl, looking exactly like the one he held up with his right hand, jumping up and aiming to send her foot into his face. Hiyama responded quickly, grabbing hold of the girl by the ankle with his left hand. She now dangled upside down. "Two of you!? What sort of joke is this?" He demanded.

My feelings: Now irritated
                                                      People I'm with: Two girls who look very alike
                                                      Out of Care:

“Miss Hibiskiss”

“ezmii11-1”

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 6:19 pm
User Image
User Image

"Don't compare your life to others.There's no comparison between the sun and the moon. They shine when it's their time."

"F.E.A.R has two meanings. Forget Everything And Run or Face Everything And Rise. The choice is yours"

⊰ ♪ ♘ ♫ ♖ ♩ ♗ ♬ ♞ ⊱

`·.¸¸.☀║The person standing before her was not her mother. It had become plainly obvious, his more manly features came to sight, though that irritated look on his face gave off a similar vibe. Her tears stopped flowing as they looked into his angered golden hues. ViLorra’s slender hands grabbing on to the man’s arm, her feet kicking away at air “L-Let me go!” She stopped her jerking at the sound of her sister’s voice. She remembered that Corra promised to protect her from him; she suddenly felt safe. This man however had no problem catching her sisters foot stopping her attack as though it were nothing. ViLorra gulped nervously, she knew that this was going to end bad. “C-Corra!” Finding the need to protect her older sister she mumbled something in an elvish tongue. Once those words slipped from her lips her hands began to glow a yellow and red hue, her finger tips began to emit a heat that started off like the sensation of the sun on the hottest day kissing one’s skin and quickly escalating to high temperatures. ViLorra normally thought things through before taking any action, however; when it came to her sister all common sense faded and all she knew is that she needed to protect Corra. After all, Corra is all she had left in this unkind world.

The thought of family suddenly brought back some sense and as quickly as her fingers began to overheat, they stopped. This man that looked much like their mother, he was family too. Unless of course he was not who they were looking for. “W-We’re looking for Hiyama! H-Hiyama Aeros!” her voice clearly broken from nervousness. The small girl watched him and though she seemed frightened she did not move her gaze from the intense elf. “Brother of Vaeri Aeros. We are her daughters!” ViLorra looked over her sister as she was held upside down holding her dress from showing any undergarments. ‘Corra, you need to show him the letter! I’m sure this man is him, but if he’s not the letter will still help us.’ The younger sister telepathically communicated with her sister.
║☀·.¸¸.·´
⊰ ♪ ♘ ♫ ♖ ♩ ♗ ♬ ♞ ⊱

||Currently With: Corra and an angry elf ||About: ViLorra ||Currently Wearing: Dress On picture ||OOC:

✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✴||Current Summons: None

User Image

ezmii11-1

Avacnela

Quote:

Miss Hibiskiss
Crew

ezmii11-1
Crew

Friendly Raider

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 9:13 pm
User Image

User Image

Corra gasped as she felt her whole world turn upside down. She dangled from her ankle which the man she presumed was her uncle held her. She quickly held down her dress from falling and missed the opportunity to hold on to her hat as she watched it fall to the ground.

Corra heard her name being called out. It seemed ViLorra was going into protective mode. Corra wasn't to concerned yet as she glared at the male. "Put us down... or else!" She could hear ViLorra's frantic voice as her twin attempted to smooth out the interaction between all three. ViLorra's voice also rang loudly in Corra's head. "No way...I'm letting him get off this easy Vi.. .He has to know exactly what he's getting into."

Corra continued to lock eyes on the male but a smile began to creep on her face. "If you're truly my uncle... I'm sure you wouldn't mind playing a game with me...."

A small blue orb seems to materialize as it floats and dances around the three of them. A second one appears and then a third. "Now you be nice to my friends... won't you?" A bear appeared on his right side and a dinosaur on his left. Their cool breath hitting the man letting him know how close the animals were. All the while he could feel something slithering underneath him.

User Image

Who Im With: ViLorra
Who I've Summoned: Toothless
How I Feel: Scared, Excited, and honestly really pissed
How My Summon Feels: Free Happily Running

Miss Hibiskiss

Avacnela

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 6:50 pm
                    User Image

Shift continued to follow behind everyone else, keeping to himself. He didn't see much reason to try and interact and get all chummy with any of them, since this is just a job for him after all. However, if he were to ever find himself alone with Amara, he'll likely try to poke at her and see if he can enact that anger again, and see if she'll really show what she's trying so hard to hide. For now, it seems likely that he'll only be able to do that some time after they return to Maldria from this trip.

As Zuki tried to start a conversation, it looks like Jodan found a clearing, a place for them to stop and rest for the night, given that the sun has completely fallen into the horizon. "I'll gather some food..." He spoke up as he turned and began walking away from the group, using his aura detection to find some animals he could hunt and bring back.

People I'm with: Jodan Kurofwodo, Amara Angelique, and Zuki Steeler
                                Out of Chikafusa:

User Image

“Avacnela”

“Miss Hibiskiss”

“ezmii11-1”

Kuroni Ai

Hilarious Autobiographer

ezmii11-1
Crew

Friendly Raider

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 8:31 pm
User Image

Zuki choked on her words and she attempted to clear her throat. Her heart felt like it was beating out of her heart. Zuki did her best to keep breathing normal so she didn't make it too obvious that her anxiety was sky rocketing.

The pale's girl brought her hands up to her lavender colored hair and began to play with it.She was surprised by Amara's tone how respectful and nice it sounded. She was almost certain she was going to get yelled at for trying to even make conversation with her. "I... I love the braid you made for your hair...." she finally got the nerve to make eye contact with the hauntingly beautiful woman in front of her. "I was kind of hoping... that when we stop and rest... you could make a braid on my hair just as pretty as your own..." She smiled sweetly towards her before looking away once more. "I mean...if it's not too much trouble... and if you'd like..." She fiddled with her hair some more. Eager yet afraid of what her answer was going to be.

Once they arrived to the small clearing the small girl sighed happily as she dropped her backpack. She was very happy to finally catch a break. She heard Shift point out he was going to scavage for food. This was her chance to prove herself useful. She raised her hand and jumped up excitedly. "Ooh Ooh! I'll go look for some firewood!" She exclaimed before running off into the woods and making note of where she was going.

Kuroni Ai

Avacnela

Miss Hibiskiss

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 7:45 pm
User Image
User Image

"For someone else's punishments and someone else's sins I was born to atone"

"Comfort me with lies, but don't hurt me with the truth.."

"Broken legs, but I chase perfection."

yum_puddi

`·.¸¸.♡║Oh. It seemed that she was wrong in thinking that Zuki had any feelings towards her, well that’s good. The purple haired girl had an odd request or was it odd? She liked what Amara had done to her hair. A simple braid and yet she seemed honestly impressed. This truly was just girl talk! Amara felt a bit excited. It was hard to believe, but females didn’t like her very much and she wasn’t really sure why. At the time Amara wanted to respond, Jodan’s voice spoke above all else. “Oh umm I’d love to-“ Before Amara could finish speaking Mister Cloakie voiced he would search for food, she was certain he’d fail. After that Zuki announced that she would be going off as well.

Amara could only hear the sound of her heart beating. Shift went to look for food and Zuki on a mission for some wood, fire wood. That left only Jodan and herself, alone, so very alone in this forest where anything could happen. The woman’s face turned completely red. ‘Not pure!’

“I’ll go and assist Zuki!” Amara shouted nervously before turning and running in the forest, not at all keeping track of where she had dashed off too. ‘I can’t defile my saint like that! The Gods would punish me for ever thinking that his luscious lips would ever touch a simple mortal like me’

‘Can I tell you how completely idiotic that sounded! First of all, that man is no saint. Second you are no mortal.’ The voice arising from her head spoke out in a rather irritated tone.

Amara stopped in her tracks “You know exactly what I meant. Not that it matters, you do not comment on my thoughts!” Her face turned into a scowl; her hands formed into fists. “I know what I am and I know what he is. He’s beautiful and I. I. I’m-“

‘A monster?!’ The voice cackled.

“Shut up!” The woman’s body shook, before her right fist made contact with the close’s thing to her, an unsuspecting tree. The trunk of the tree snapped as easily as a branch would have, it toppled over landing besides another causing any birds nearby to fly away from the sudden disturbance.

‘My, my that poor thing did nothing to deserve that’ he mocked her ‘By the way you should really get your temper in check, you never know when someone is watching.’ It grew silent for a few seconds until a loud piercing screech ran through out the forest. The ground shook and out between a few trees a horrendous animal with long horns came out charging at the silver haired lass. “Seriously?” the woman mumbled as she refused to move from her spot.

It felt as though time held still for the petite woman. All too quickly she stepped to the side and just as the crazed beast came beside her, Amara’s hand firmly gripped at its horn. Before the creature realized what had happened it was already brought to the floor. “You’ve made a mistake,” Her eyes emitted a faint glow as the color in her iris seem to sway. The being seemed to struggle, but slowly started to lose its will. In fact, it seemed as though its appearance changed as time moved forward. It didn’t take long for it to turn into nothing but dust. Amara closed her eyes and took in a deep breath. Letting out the air she reopened her eyes, which have gone back to normal, and grinned eerily. Sure, it wasn’t a strong soul, but it gave her life and refreshed her entire being. “Guess I should look for some firewood,” her grinned remained as she looked over the tree she had broken down.
║♥·.¸¸.·´

User Image
||Location: North of Maldria/Heading to Death White Hills
||Currently With: Jodan, Shift, Zuki
||About: Amara
||The Outfit She is Wearing: ]Traveling Attire
||OOC: Kuroni and Emi the choice is now up to you if Shift and/or Zuki witnessed this.

Current Souls: 6

Souls in Battle: 0

Kuroni Ai

ezmii11-1

Avacnela

Miss Hibiskiss
Crew

Avacnela

Avacnela

Captain

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 6:37 pm
User Image

Almost immediately, everyone had gone off. Jodan just stood there for a few moments, somewhat dumbfounded. They really reacted pretty quickly to his suggestion to gather food and firewood. Shift had gone off almost immediately to gather food, Zuki ran off saying she'll collect fire wood moments after, and then Amara saying she'll go assist Zuki. He hoped those two are starting to form a friendship at least, especially since Amara agreed to help Zuki braid her hair. He couldn't help but smile at the thought of them being friends. He let out a sigh, looking at the bags that the others had left here. He figured he could set up the space for a small fire pit and use rocks around the edge.

Jodan jumped at a loud sound that could be heard, sounding like a tree snapping and falling over with a loud crash. Then he heard what sounded like a loud screeching. He wondered what had happened, and hoped everyone was okay. He stayed still for a few minutes, waiting in case there was another sound, holding his breath. He allowed himself to gulp once, standing up and letting out a deep breath. He glanced around the area, hoping no one was near. He never gets to use his Foresight that often, especially in Maldria. Not even in his own shop! While he hated that he has to hide this power of his, he understood how dangerous it would be if more people were to know about it. After all, it was supposed to be a myth, something that does not exist. He remembered hearing stories about how great it can be from his dad, but he has yet to be able to use it like he should. As far as he knew, Foresight didn't seem as quite as his father has described it.

Jodan took another deep breath as he closed his eyes. Feeling comfortable that no one was around aside from his companions, he opened his eyes again, breathing out. His eyes began to glow, magic circles appearing in front of them. A very dim circle of mana began to appear around his feet, expanding outward all around. The circle expanded as rapidly as it had appeared, allowing Jodan to see everything around him, to see where his friends were exactly. He could scan each of them to see that they're all okay. He took note of Shift using his aura powers to track animals, and noticed Amara near by a tree that had fallen over. He wondered if that loud crash came from the tree, and wondered if something happened. For now, he was satisfied seeing everyone is okay, and took another deep breath. The circle shrunk and disappeared quickly, the magic circles hovering in front his eyes shattering, his eyes returning to their normal sapphire blue hues. He knelt back down and went back to work in digging out the fire pit in the ground, using his staff with the spear end out as a shovel of sorts. The other end of his staff was the orb, ready in case something were to try and ambush him. He left the staff in it's shortened length, seeing it not as necessary to have it at full length.

My feelings: Little nervous, and relieved.
                                      My location: Forests South of White Hills.
                                      People I'm with: Shift, Amara, and Zuki
                                      Current Weapon Form: Short Length / Spear and orb end
                                      Out of Conscious:

“Kuroni Ai”

“Miss Hibiskiss”

“ezmii11-1”

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 6:54 pm
User Image

User Image
                                      The girls struggled as he held a firm grip on them, ensuring they couldn't escape him. He thought he could feel the girl on his left calling out, saying they were looking for someone. And that someone happens to be Hiyama. His head turned towards the girl quickly, his hair whipping around, his stare feeling intense. Before he spoke, the girl spoke again, mentioning his sister, and saying they were her daughters. He paused for a moment. "ViLorra? And Corra?" He spoke. He had never met the twin girls personally, but he had always received letters from his sister. She always talked about the girls and how they were doing, and how she and her husband were doing. He would receive a letter from her about once every month or two months, and he would always try to send her a letter in return. It was the only way they could communicate, since Hiyama was duty bound in Maldria, and Vaeri was stuck in their home town, hidden deep in the forests. Vaeri was one of the warriors who would protect the town from anyone who thought it was a good idea to invade it, and often left running for their lives.

Hiyama turned to the other girl when she spoke up, asking if he wanted to play a game. His right brow raised, taking note of the magic orbs she summoned. "Familiars huh?" He questioned after the three familiars took their places around him, one of them slithering between his feet. He glanced between the three familiars, then back to the girl that summoned them. "If you know what's best, I would call them back." His tone was calm, but their was a hint of annoyance in it. He really would rather not have to hurt any of these familiars. He lowered his left arm and let go as ViLorra's feet touched the ground, though he still held Corra up by the ankle, waiting for her to call her familiars back, or at least have them back off before he sets her down on her feet.

My feelings: Now irritated
                                                      People I'm with: ViLorra and Corra Aeros
                                                      Out of Care:

“Miss Hibiskiss”

“ezmii11-1”

Avacnela

Avacnela

Captain

Fashionable Lunatic

Kuroni Ai

Hilarious Autobiographer

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 10:18 pm
                    User Image

What was that? He definitely felt it this time, and it felt... stronger. It had more of a presence this time. And it came from that girl too. Amara. Shift stood there, looking in the direction where he felt that menacing aura. It definitely felt like that of a demon. What kind of demon, he did not know. But it felt pretty powerful for sure. He'll have to tread carefully now. Shift began walking again, this time until Amara came to view after a few more moments, stopping just a few feet behind where she was, taking note of the tree that had fallen. "That aura...." He spoke softly, but loud enough to catch her attention. "There's definitely something inside you, isn't there?" He questioned. His eyes narrowed a bit. Beneath his cloak, his hands gripped on a pair of daggers, ready just in case she decides to lash out. He'll have to make sure to protect himself if she does. Since it appears it's just the two of them alone, he could ask her finally, and maybe learn what she might be hiding. Whether she tells him or not is up to her, and it would only be between them. If Jodan doesn't know already, then it would be on Amara to tell him herself. It's none of Shift's business really to tell him, since he's merely a client to him. He noticed the dust scattered along the ground. He could have sworn he felt another aura nearby Amara when he felt that demonic aura, but it seemed to have just vanished. Could this be her doing as well?

Out of Chikafusa:

User Image

“Avacnela”

“Miss Hibiskiss”

“ezmii11-1”

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 2:22 pm
User Image
User Image

"For someone else's punishments and someone else's sins I was born to atone"

"Comfort me with lies, but don't hurt me with the truth.."

"Broken legs, but I chase perfection."

yum_puddi

`·.¸¸.♡║‘That aura…’ Amara froze. Did she just hear… ‘There's definitely something inside you, isn't there?’. No. Her body remained unmoving, her heart beating sounded too loud, could it be heard? She struggled to turn her body too stiff from dread. Her sight finally caught the familiar cloaked figure standing there with a face of suspicion, with a sense of defense. ‘No. How much did he see? How much does he know? I can play it off right?’ She tried to compose herself. ‘His Aura proficiency should be enough to help him notice…’ What Jodan said, it rang through her head. ‘Did he notice something? What did he see?’ The woman could only stare at him. She didn't for how long she remained like that.

‘AMARA!’ Her body flinched as the voice brought her back. ‘This is no time to act like a scared child!’ She stood still and grinned as she placed her hand on her hips. What could she respond with? She needed to fix this, if he told Jodan anything. No! She couldn’t let that happen.

“I-I don’t know what you’re talking about,” she laughed nervously.

‘KILL HIM! AMARA! You know he knows too much. Take his soul, I sense he will have a powerful one. Perhaps one to sustain you longer.’ The voice grew longer and she could feel it an emptiness starting to spread. ‘You know you want to.~’ Yes. He would no longer be a problem, no one would miss him. He had this coming to him. Pitch black patches began to form on her skin, the air around them becoming heavy, sounds going mute, her body preparing to lash out. "You will be mine." Both voices mumbled out from Amara.

‘I'll make sure everyone makes it home okay…I know I can count on your help Amara.’ Jodan's voice rung softly in her head, with words he had spoken before they set off.

‘No! If something happened to him…Jodan will, he won’t forgive himself…it’ll be my fault’ Amara shook her head and took in a nervous breath. The black spots instantly fading along with it the pressure and sound of nature coming back. “Mister Cloakie, was it?” she smirked much more confidently. Let’s not waste any time. You’ve got food to catch and I have wood to fetch before the night completely takes over.” Her eyes went dark for a moment and as they did her shadow gave a quick flicker. “It would be tragic if something were to happen once the darkness hits. We wouldn’t want to lose anyone so quickly in the journey, that would be so sad.” She smiled much too cheerfully for that comment. “Or is it that you need help? You shouldn’t be scared to ask for help Mister Cloakie. I’ll happily assist you as I’m already done.” The woman pointed over at the fallen tree completely proud of herself.
║♥·.¸¸.·´

User Image
||Location: North of Maldria/Heading to Death White Hills
||Currently With: Jodan, Shift, Zuki
||About: Amara
||The Outfit She is Wearing: ]Traveling Attire
||OOC:

Current Souls: 6

Souls in Battle: 0

Kuroni Ai

ezmii11-1

Avacnela

Miss Hibiskiss
Crew

Kuroni Ai

Hilarious Autobiographer

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 6:45 pm
                    User Image

Shift's brow twitched in irritation at her response, trying to feign ignorance. That simply won't do! She really is trying to hide something!

He took a step forward, as he began to feel that demonic aura emerge once again. His eyes widened slightly as he felt himself finding it harder to breathe, letting out short gasps. Then her voice... It sounded like two voices speaking at once. He gripped his daggers tighter, ready to fight if it came down to it, should she lash at him. Beneath his cloak, he could feel his hands tremble slightly. Then the aura vanished shortly after. His heart was pounding in his chest. He had held his breath the entire time until now. Was this feeling... fear? He had never felt this sensation in such a long time. He had almost forgotten what fear felt like. Most of the time he was calm, and on occasion, irritated.

As he steadied his breathing a bit more, her stared at Amara as she began speaking again. "Hmph! I don't need hunting down animals for food!" He retorted quickly. He began stepping towards Amara, pacing closer and closer to her. Eventually it came to Amara walking backwards as he approached her, until she would find her back up against a tree. At that moment, Shift reach up and slammed his palm onto the tree trunk inches from the left side of her face.

"But you... I don't know if the boy knows whatever secret you have, nor do I care! That's between you two! But I would highly suggest you tell me what it is you're hiding!" He paused for a moment, then a grin spread across his face. "Or... Are you too scared that you'll be seen as some sort of monster?" He spoke in a slightly mocking tone.

Out of Chikafusa:

User Image

“Avacnela”

“Miss Hibiskiss”

“ezmii11-1”

Dragon Castle (A Roleplaying Community)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items