Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)
Hogwarts Culinary Club [[Open 2055-2056]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:40 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Student Kitchen
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Captain Linsey, several others.
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Culinary Club
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? This is so good

Adi was delighted when told he could indulge. It was good because he was pretty hungry. "Oh, awesome! Everything looks so good, I can't wait! Oh, hey Declan! And Tambry too!" He grinned over at the other first year, as well as the boy that was best friends with Adi's housemate, Seb. Adi carefully stood up, shuffling around a bit with one hand firmly on the counter. It was weird to walk without his frame, but he figured he was close enough he'd be alright.

Once he had a few things on his plate, he looked over at Declan. "Hey, can I try one of those? They look super fancy!" He grinned over, shaky legs helping him to sit back down in his chair as he munched on one of the slices of pizza. It was so good, and he figured it was made with love. Mismatched eyes wandered, noticing an older brunet boy seeming unsteady in his footing. After some more (hopefully not creepy) watching, Adi noticed the robotics at the bottom. Aha, it was due to a prosthetic, most likely. Adi figured he'd give mom a call.... after he finished his food.

Another boy popped in, though Adi couldn't assume to know him. He went right over to the girl standing beside Captain Linsey, so Adi assumed they must already be friends. Yet another girl walked in, making Adelai wonder if he'd accidentally joined the most popular club or something. She was from his year too, a Slytherin named Hesperia. Adi offered a small wave, before going back to his pizza as an oven dinged.

{{Wearing :: Pizza Shirt!}}
          Graydon Ironshield

AliceInWonderland0921

Iᴛ sᴇᴇᴍs ʜᴇ ғɪɴᴀʟʟʏ ɢᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴛᴀsᴛᴇ ᴏғ ғᴀᴍᴇ, ᴄᴀᴜɢʜᴛ ᴀ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʀɪᴛɪᴄᴀʟ ᴀᴄᴄʟᴀɪᴍ
          A ɢʟᴀss ᴏғ ᴄʜᴀᴍᴘᴀɢɴᴇ, sʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ sᴀғᴇ
          Tʜᴇ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ 8, Nᴏ, ɪᴛ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ғᴇᴇʟ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ!
          Aɴᴅ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ's ɴᴏᴡ ᴍɪsᴜɴᴅᴇʀsᴛᴏᴏᴅ, 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪᴛ's ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ "ᴏᴜᴛʟᴏᴏᴋ ɴᴏᴛ sᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ"
          Iғ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ sɪɢɴs ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ ᴛᴏ "ʏᴇs", ʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ғᴇᴇʟ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ
          Sᴏ sʜᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ 8 ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ɪᴛ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋs, ʙʀᴇᴀᴋs, ʙʀᴇᴀᴋs!
          Aɴᴅ ᴄʟᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ʟᴇᴀᴘ ᴏғ ғᴀɪᴛʜ, ғᴀɪᴛʜ, ғᴀɪᴛʜ!
          Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ ᴀғʀᴀɪᴅ ᴏғ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴡᴀʏ, ᴡᴀʏ, ᴡᴀʏ!
          Sʜᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ 8 ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ɪᴛ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋs!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:59 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Linsey, Ella, Adelai, Declan, Tambry, Callum, and Hes
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? It is so busy today

I'ᴍ ᴀɴ σвנєcт ιη мσтιση, I'ᴠᴇ ʟᴏsᴛ ᴀʟʟ ємσтιση
Mʏ ᴛᴡᴏ ʟᴇɢs ᴀʀᴇ
вяσкєη, ʙᴜᴛ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴛ ᴍᴇ ∂αηcє
σвנєcт ιη мσтιση, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴀsᴋ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ I'ᴍ gσιη'
'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ I ᴀᴍ
gσιη' ɪs яιgнт ωнєяє I αм

Tàmhas yawned as Linsey said she was just happy he was here. Though apparently she wanted to see his knife set. That was enough to get a small grin from the teen. "Aye, Pa made th' stowed oot set. Normally a'd be thare tae hulp... Bit ah... Um. Wis stowed this summer. Loads o' baby-minding." He deflected his own words, hoping he wouldn't be interrogated too much. At least not here. Tàm had spent too many hours already trying to confront his big emotions, being told he needed to talk with someone... but he just couldn't bring himself to do it. After all, he had to hold himself together for everyone counting on him.

Once Ella's hair was tied up and his rolls were safely in the oven, Tàm busied himself in preparing a nice herbal butter, as well as a nice garlic and herb butter. There was already a lot of garlic in the room, but he really liked fancy herbs mixed into some rich highland butter. As more people rolled in, Tàm made sure to also gather himself up a plate. "Canny, Declan. We wouldn't waant ony o` yer solid wirk tae spill. Aye, guid save, Tambry. 'Ere, ye kin pat yer hings 'ere oan th' counter. That wey ah will aye hae room fur mah rolls tae gang 'ere. Och, 'n' awright Callum. Dae ye think ah kin huv a go yin o' they? Thay keek guid." Green eyes watched the younger boy hurry over to Ella, who still seemed nervous around the Slytherin. Eventually, he figured, someone would have to figure out what happened between the two.... or maybe Callum just had a crush. Either way, it should be noted.

Another person joined, and pointed ears twitched a bit. Tàmhas pulled his rolls from the oven to start buttering them up. The larger tray would be the garlic and herb rolls, while the smaller pan would just be the fancy herb mix. "Och, awright Hes. C'moan in. How's yer foremaist week treating ye sae far?" He asked, looking over at the first year he'd befriended. She was nice enough, anyway. Linsey noted that everything was labeled, and Tàm hastily wrote up cards for his as well, hoping to clear anything up. He remembered being teased previously since his accent often followed him to written text as well. He figured it would make him unique, but either way...

{{Wearing :: Comfy Clothes for Cooking}}
          Tàmhas - #43B3AE & Áedán
          Graydon Ironshield

AliceInWonderland0921

mc2

I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ мσνє ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜɪs тσωη, ʙᴜᴛ єνєяуσηє ᴋɴᴏᴡs ᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴀᴄᴋɪɴɢ ɪs тιяιηg
          I sᴀɪᴅ I ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ωσякιηg συт, ʙᴜᴛ I'ᴍ ƒυcкιη нυηgяу, ᴀɴᴅ ѕcяєω уσυ, I'ᴍ тιяє∂
          I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ вιg ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍʏ ρℓαηѕ, sᴏ ᴡʜʏ ᴀᴍ I sᴏ тιηу, ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʜʏ ᴀᴍ I sᴏ мα∂?
          Iᴛ's ιηєятια, ɢᴜᴇss ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴊᴜsᴛ ωнαт I αм... I'ᴍ ⳽tᥙᥴƙ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs ℓιƒє, ᴀɴᴅ I'ᴍ ⳽tᥙᥴƙ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ραηтѕ
          I'ᴍ ᴀɴ σвנєcт ιη мσтιση, I'ᴠᴇ ʟᴏsᴛ ᴀʟʟ ємσтιση ~ Mʏ ᴛᴡᴏ ʟᴇɢs ᴀʀᴇ вяσкєη, ʙᴜᴛ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴛ ᴍᴇ ∂αηcє
          σвנєcт ιη мσтιση, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴀsᴋ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ I'ᴍ gσιη' ~ 'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ I ᴀᴍ gσιη' ɪs яιgнт ωнєяє I αм

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2024 5:15 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxಇ. Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Kitchen
xxxಇ. Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Declan, Other Chefs
xxxxಇ. Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? It smells so good!
xxxxxಇ. Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? This is definitely a cheat day!

Tambry was glad she'd been right behind Declan when the boy nearly spilled his treats. As she carefully balanced both trays, he fixed his outfit. "Not a problem at all, Declan! Oh, merci!" She added as an older boy with an indistinguishable accent cleared part of the counter for her. One of the older girls greeted Tambry in French, earning a bright grin. "Merci de m'accueillir! Je l'apprécie beaucoup. Je suis content d'avoir trouvé quelqu'un d'autre qui parle français!" She greeted back in her soft, lilting French.

It was then that Declan asked if she wanted him to introduce everyone. "Oui, I would appreciate that! I only know you, Adelai, and... Oh, Hesperia too!" She grinned at Declan, excited to be introduced to the lot. She was also pretty excited to dive into all this food. Maybe they could do both at the same time...

{{Wearing :: Pink and Black Ballet Gear}}
          {{OoC: T1- "Thank you for welcoming me! I appreciate it a lot. I'm glad I found someone else who speaks French!"}}
          AliceInWonderland0921

Graydon Ironshield

Tʜᴇʏ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴜs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴏᴏ ʟᴏsᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ, ᴛᴏᴏ ʙᴜsʏ ᴛʜʀᴏᴡɪɴɢ ʀᴏᴄᴋs ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴇɪʟɪɴɢ
          Tʜᴇʏ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴜs ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀɪɴ'ᴛ ɴᴏ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ, ᴛᴏ ᴜs ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ
          Wᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴡᴀɪᴛ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟᴏᴄᴋ ʀᴜɴs ᴏᴜᴛ! Wᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɪᴛ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ sɪx ғᴇᴇᴛ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ
          Wᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʟɪᴠᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴡᴇ'ʟʟ ᴅɪᴇ ʏᴏᴜɴɢ! Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ɢʀᴏᴡ ᴜᴘ, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ɢᴏ ɴᴜᴍʙ
          Wᴇᴀʀ ᴏᴜʀ ʀᴇʙᴇʟ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴅɪᴀᴍᴏɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴜʀɪᴇᴅ sᴏᴍᴇᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ'ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ғɪɴᴅ 'ᴇᴍ
          Wᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴄʜᴀsɪɴɢ sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡs ɪɴ ᴄᴏɴᴄʀᴇᴛᴇ ᴄᴀsᴛʟᴇs!
          Rᴜɴɴɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴏғ ɴɪɢʜᴛ
          Wɪᴛʜ sᴄʀᴀᴘᴇs ᴏɴ ᴏᴜʀ ᴋɴᴇᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ʀɪᴘs ɪɴ ᴏᴜʀ ᴊᴇᴀɴs
          Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ɪғ ɪᴛ's ᴡʀᴏɴɢ ᴏʀ ʀɪɢʜᴛ

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2024 7:02 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Culinary Club
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Culinary club members
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? First meeting!
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Gosh, I hope I didn't mess up!

Declan smiled at Tambry and took her by the hand to introduce her to the rest of the club members, beaming brightly as they walked. "First we start with Miss Linsey, our club president! She's really nice and very helpful. That's Ella there too! Hi Ella!" Declan said, waved emphatically. Leading her over to the half-nymph, Declan continued the introductions. "This is Tàmhas. He's an awesome chef and an even awesomer herbologist!" It was then that Adelai asked if he could try one of Declan's bombolones. The blond nodded happily and said, "Help yourself. I made them for everyone." He smiled again, then noticed that Callum had entered with his dessert as well. "That's Callum. He's really good at baking too," the blond said with a smile. "And that's everyone here now. Sebby might come by later and I can give you a proper introduction. Now, I wanna try this pizza," he said excitedly, getting himself a slice of several pizzas.

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          Wᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ, ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴡᴇ ɢᴏ? Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ᴛᴇᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ ᴀʟᴏɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴀᴅ
          Mᴀᴋᴇ ᴀɴ ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ'ʟʟ sɪɴɢ ᴜs ᴀ sᴏɴɢ, ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀɴᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs
          Lᴀᴜɢʜɪɴɢ 'ᴛɪʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ ᴄᴏᴍᴇs. Eᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇs ʜᴀs ᴀ ʜᴇᴀᴠʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
          Oʜ, Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ I ʟᴏᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs ᴏ̨ᴜɪᴛᴇ ᴀs ɪᴛ sᴇᴇᴍs, Nᴏᴛ sᴜʀᴇ ɪғ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ's ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴏʀ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ
          Aɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴛʜɪɴɢ sᴜʀᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛ, ɪs ᴛʜᴇ sᴏɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
          Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

{OoC: Outfit in image!}

Cinnabun Gryffie

Graydon Ironshield

mc2

AliceInWonderland0921
Crew

AliceInWonderland0921
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2024 7:13 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Club members
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? First club meeting
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Just gotta be careful

Everything smelled of garlic and, while it smelled good, made her stomach turn and her skin feel itchy. She was considering leaving when an older girl called out to her and asked if she was Hesperia, then invited her to try some of the dishes. Dark eyes furtively searched over the selection, then she spotted Tàmhas, who seemingly noticed her at the same time. He asked how her first week was going so far. Hes moved further into the room, though gave the pizzas a wide berth. To Linsey, Hes said, "Thank you for the invitation, but I'm wildly allergic to garlic." She nervously scratched at the side of her head, hoping to play off her aversion as a regular allergy and not as a symptom of her condition. Scooting over to Tàm, she sat nearby and huffed a little sigh. "The classes have been pretty good. Having a little trouble sleeping though," she said as an off hand comment. It was a little harder for her to take midday naps here, especially since classes ran through most of the day and nighttime was hard for her to sleep in due to her nature. The brunette huffed another little sigh, then glanced at one of Tàm's breads. "That one doesn't have garlic, does it?" she asked, perking up a little.

Sʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴏᴋ ᴍʏ ʜᴀɴᴅ, Pᴜʟʟᴇᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏ ғᴀʟʟ ᴛᴏ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀɪʀ ᴡᴀs ɪᴄᴇ
          Sʜᴇ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ sʜᴇ'ᴅ ғɪɴᴅ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴏʀʀᴏᴡᴇᴅ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴀs ʟᴇғᴛ ᴏғ ᴍɪɴᴇ
          Vᴀᴍᴘʏʀᴇ's ᴄʀʏ, Iᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴇs ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ! Vᴀᴍᴘʏʀᴇ's ᴄʀʏ, Lɪᴋᴇ Gᴏᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs
          Sᴛᴀʀᴠᴇᴅ ᴏғ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ᴀɴᴅ sɪᴄᴋ ᴏғ ʜᴇᴀᴅ, ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ʜᴇʀ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴅᴏᴏʀs ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴀᴛᴛᴇʀs
          Kɴᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ᴄᴜᴛᴛɪɴɢ sᴋʏ, Sʜᴇ ᴄᴜᴘᴘᴇᴅ ʜᴇʀ ʜᴀɴᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴇᴀᴄʜᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ʟɪғᴇ
          Wᴀᴠᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴜsʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ, ᴄᴀʀʀʏ ʜᴇʀ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ sʜᴇ ᴡᴀɴᴛs ᴛᴏ ɢᴏ ᴛᴏ
          Wᴀᴠᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴜsʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ! Vᴀᴍᴘʏʀᴇ's ᴄʀʏ! Pᴜʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ!

{OoC: Outfit link in image}

Graydon Ironshield

Cinnabun Gryffie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2024 6:58 am
User Image
Linsey Grey-Cavendish
RavenclawSeventh YearSeventeen Years OldSingleHead Girl & Ravenclaw PrefectQuidditch CaptainArt & Culinary Club Captain

It was with a goodly amount of pleasure and a bit of pride that Linsey surveyed her efforts for the start-up of her third and final year as Captain of the Culinary Arts Club. The Seventh Year was as happy to be going into this year as she was when she toddled into her first meeting bearing a heavy iron pot filled with fresh Irish Stew. This club meant so much to her, giving her a safe space to share and to explore and push the boundaries of her skills and her art. It was so comfortable here, like a well-worn sweater, where she could be with her friends, and it was here she met up with a certain somebody who became her family, and they could laugh and make food they could pass around, and enjoy the company of like-minded folk.

Having learned from previous experience, Linsey didn’t do all the heavy lifting for the first meeting, which she’d made into a meet-and-greet sort of party to introduce the club to new and prospective members and a media event for ‘the Daily Dragon’. It was Ella who suggested the pasta bar idea, and, liking the concept, Linsey assembled a plan to make it happen, like she was putting together one of her lasagnas, and passed out the plan to her friends. Her plan would take in consideration any of the allergies of the members that she was aware of, and she’d kept careful notes, so she wouldn’t be caught flat-footed like last year, and for her friends to fill in parts of the planned spread.

With all that said, she still started her actual preparations the night before, starting after dinner, while she was cooking up all the goodies for the Art Club opening. Any of her contributions would start with fresh homemade pasta, Linsey used traditional means to create several types of noodles and sheets of pasta so she could make stuffed creations. Her sauces were made from scratch and slow-cooked, with the plan being somebody would pick their pasta and add whatever sauce they chose at the meeting. One thing she added to her plan was making her own version of the Romanian mushroom pasta sauce Ella was making the first evening they really met and started getting to know each other. As she worked, she filled out cards to label everything, including noting down problematic ingredients and spice level.

Linsey took care to have displayed for all to see the projects she had in mind for the Club this year. Last year saw the creation of the Culinary Club Grimoire, containing the collected spells, including their Wandless versions, from the old Cooking with Magic class, the discovery of which made the Ravenclaw feel justifiable pleased to see restored to use once more. The display showed her ideas of what she wanted for the club to do as their contribution to the planned Hogwarts Club Carnivale to take place at the end of the term; a bit of fun shortly before exams, and she made sure there was space for her club members to submit their own ideas, as this was their club and their Carnivale as well. There were two books she put out as well. One was simply sample pages of a proposed Culinary Club cookbook containing favourite recipes of past and current members, for which she was taking submissions. This book was intended to be printed for mass-sale at the show.

The second book, however, was not intended for sale, as it was to be a sort of ‘living family Bible’, in that, it was to serve as a record of all the folk who’d been in the club, all the way back to its founding. The book was not completed, nor would it ever, as Linsey planned for it to be continually added to after she graduated, containing treasured recipes, photographs and illustrations of members and their creations, anecdotes, and any culinary spells the members created. It was to be her parting gift to the club, her way of thanking all the friends she’d made here, those who made her so comfortable, and a means to pay it forward to those members yet to come.

One thing she hadn’t done yet was announce her successor as Captain. It was her intent to offer the club to Ella, as she wanted for her sister to have a chance to be a leader, which could lead to her perhaps being selected to be a prefect later. As it was Ella was her designated sous chef and taste-tester, which was her stealth way to stimulate Ella’s appetite, and get her up to a healthier weight. Linsey enjoyed the chance for the two of them to be together, just hang out, make food, and teach Ella how to cook. So far, her efforts to the latter was a mixed bag of successes and failures, but the Seventh Year was confident that all her sister needed was a bit of training up. It was Linsey’s hope to get her little sister confident enough that when she gave her the ‘right of first refusal’, Ella would feel she was ready to take up where she left off.

Shortly before she felt things were ready for the doors to be opened, Linsey changed into the outfit she selected for the Culinary Club opening. Instead of the elegant look she had for Art Club, she opted for a modest bib-fronted knee-length pinafore dress she designed, with various recipes printed upon it in old-fashioned script all over it. She added one of her cream-coloured long-sleeved blouses, knee socks and a pair of Ugg-styled wool-lined slipper shoes, creating a comfortable, cozy look. As was her usual, Blannat was there at the meeting, as he always was, laying on his dog pillow, and watching her as she hurried to and fro to get this year’s version of the club ready to launch.

OOC:The 2062-2063 Culinary Club is open
Username

User Image
                  "All my life I never really knew me till today
                  Now I know why, I'm just another step along the way

I lie awake for hours, I'm just waiting for the sun
                  When the journey we are making has begun
                  Don't deny the feeling that is stealing through your heart
                  Every happy ending needs to have a start

All my life I never really knew me till today
                  Now I know why, I'm just another step along the way "

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2024 3:21 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Linsey
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Culinary Club Opening
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I need to practice my words...

It was time yet again for a zillion clubs to open, with people advertising everywhere. It was pure chaos. Thankfully, she was only in two clubs (both because Linsey had asked her) and it cut out on a fair bit of stress.... except for cooking club. Linsey was the leader, but more importantly, she was determined to put things in Ella's hands. The night before club was to open, the sisters stayed up late to work on making pastas and sauces. Ella was near immediately stressed, trying her best to help while having to have Linsey help make everything. Even with exact recipes, it seemed the brunette was doomed to fail.

She watched her sister with a hint of jealousy, struggling with getting anything right. Even something as simple as rolling pasta turned out poor. All the sheets had lumps, and it was difficult for it to not affect Ella's mindset. How was Linsey so sure that Ella would do good anyway? She could barely function in the kitchen, and that was not at all adding in the fact that Ella couldn't talk to people without crippling fear. Though, that part was getting better to some degree. She had a few friends that she could talk to, even if it was just in short bursts.

Ella returned to the kitchen the next morning, feeling a bit guilty when she noticed her sister still hard at work. "Good morning Linsey. Let me know where I can be." Her soft voice was just barely loud enough to be heard here, and she knew when everyone else filed in, her voice would be lost among the crowd. Honestly, how did Linsey think she would be good at this? Ella squat down and gave Blannat's head a loving head ruffle, then stepped to the sink to watch her hands. There would be people filing in any second, so Ella was prepared to hide behind the others to keep herself out of the limelight. She would need to talk to her sister soon, to tell her to please give someone else the title... but how was she supposed to do this without breaking her sister's heart?

{{Wearing :: A bit of flair}}
          Graydon Ironshield

Aɴᴅ ɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ɢʀᴏᴡɴ ᴜᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜɪs ɴᴏᴛɪᴏɴ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙʟᴀᴍᴇ
          Aɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ sᴇᴇᴍ sᴏ sᴛʀᴏɴɢ sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs, ʙᴜᴛ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ sᴛɪʟʟ ғᴇᴇʟ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ
          As ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡʜᴏ sʜɪɴᴇᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ, ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ʜɪs ʟᴀᴢʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴘᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ʜᴇʟʟ
          I ᴡɪsʜ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ, sᴛɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ɪᴍᴘʀᴇss ʜɪᴍ ʙᴜᴛ ʜᴇ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴡɪʟʟ ʟɪsᴛᴇɴ
          Oʜ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ, ᴡᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sᴀᴅ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʜᴇ ᴄʀᴜsʜᴇᴅ ᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs?
          Oʜ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ, ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴅʏɪɴɢ ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴᴛ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ
          Hᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sᴏ ᴄᴏʟᴅ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ʜɪs ᴅᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ
          Bᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴠᴇɪɴs ᴀs ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀʀʀʏ ʜɪs ɴᴀᴍᴇ ᴛᴜʀɴs ᴛʜɪɴɴᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ
          Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ ᴀɴᴅ I ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ's ɴᴏᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴜʟᴛ. Iᴛ ᴡᴀs ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴜʟᴛ

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2024 3:52 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx❅ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Student Kitchens
xxx❅ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Linsey, Ella, and Blannat
xxxx❅ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Culinary Club
xxxxx❅ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Those trays are hot!

Tàmhas had been up late working on making homemade pasta for Culinary Club. The idea this year was a pasta bar, meaning lots of garlicky sauces and cheese. He wasn't sure if Hes was coming this year, so he wanted to make sure there were at least a few sauces that didn't have garlic. He worked on preparing everything, wanting to be certain there were lots of options. Small hands also worked hard to make bunches of rolls, because what good were carbs without more carbs? After a short cat-nap in the Hufflepuff dorms, Tàm collected everything from the big kitchen and carefully transported it all to the Student Kitchens. There already were Linsey, Ella, and Blannat, of course.

"Guid mornin' lassies. A've git a muckle delivery o' pure baked pasta 'n' rolls. Ah tried a few freish recipes, plus a garlic substitute. It tastes lik' garlic, bit wilnae mak' a'body peely-wally!" He grinned happily, carefully setting out trays of rolls, along with bowls of herb butter and a cinnamon-honey butter to go atop them. He also set out a large dish of chicken parmesan bake, which he'd only recently pulled from the oven. He was hoping that everything would turn out nicely, especially since it was Linsey's last year in the club.

{{Wearing :: Dark Colors}}
          Tàmhas - #43B3AE & Áedán & Úna

Lɪᴋᴇ ᴀ sᴍᴀʟʟ ʙᴏᴀᴛ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴄᴇᴀɴ~ Sᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ʙɪɢ ᴡᴀᴠᴇs ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴ
          Lɪᴋᴇ ʜᴏᴡ ᴀ sɪɴɢʟᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴀɴ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴏᴘᴇɴ
          I ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ᴏɴʟʏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴍᴀᴛᴄʜ, ʙᴜᴛ I ᴄᴀɴ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀɴ ᴇxᴘʟᴏsɪᴏɴ!
          Aɴᴅ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢs I ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ sᴀʏ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴡʀᴇᴄᴋɪɴɢ ʙᴀʟʟs ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴍʏ ʙʀᴀɪɴ
          I ᴡɪʟʟ sᴄʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ʟᴏᴜᴅ ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ. Cᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴍʏ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ ᴛʜɪs ᴛɪᴍᴇ?
          Tʜɪs ɪs ᴍʏ ғɪɢʜᴛ sᴏɴɢ! Tᴀᴋᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴍʏ ʟɪғᴇ sᴏɴɢ! Pʀᴏᴠᴇ I'ᴍ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ sᴏɴɢ!
          Mʏ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ's ᴛᴜʀɴᴇᴅ ᴏɴ, sᴛᴀʀᴛɪɴɢ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ɴᴏᴡ, I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ sᴛʀᴏɴɢ
          I'ʟʟ ᴘʟᴀʏ ᴍʏ ғɪɢʜᴛ sᴏɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴄᴀʀᴇ ɪғ ɴᴏʙᴏᴅʏ ᴇʟsᴇ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇs
          'Cᴀᴜsᴇ I'ᴠᴇ sᴛɪʟʟ ɢᴏᴛ ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ ᴏғ ғɪɢʜᴛ ʟᴇғᴛ ɪɴ ᴍᴇ!

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2024 4:43 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Kitchens
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Ella, Linsey, and Tàmhas
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Pasta Everywhere
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Ella can cook? And who is this guy?

School had started and seemed good thus far, but it was certainly different from Durmstrang. He was working on making connections within this new school, glad that he could have people without Father's influence. Their first week was incredibly busy with clubs and activities starting up, and he was determined to visit a few at least. Their castle was... oddly organized, so he had to figure his way around. It was a little harder to navigate, but he was a capable teen, so he figured it out.

One he'd been looking forward to was a cooking group hosted by Linsey. Sure, he couldn't cook, but that was fine. Apparently it was fine to just eat during the meetings too. Plus, from what Linsey had told him, Ella would be there as well, so it might be a moment to continue trying to engage in a sort of friendship with the girl. Walking to where he was pretty sure the kitchen was, he noticed a younger (or at least shorter) boy carrying a lot of food. He followed after, stepping into the kitchen proper.

The boy he'd followed talked with some kind of... horrible accent, but it was fine. Linsey and Ella were both here as well, though Ella looked a bit terrified. Lovely. "Cea mai bună dimineață, Linsey and Ella. And to you as well..." He looked over at the brunette. "Tàmhas Ghobhainn, sixth year Hufflepuff. Nice tae mak yer acquaintance." The two boys shook hands, though Serghei had to wonder if he'd misheard. Did he say he was a sixth year? But he was so.... petite. Very strange. "Da, a pleasure. What is going on here?" Looking around, there were lots of pastas and various sauces, but one caught his attention. "Is that Paste cremoase cu ciuperci? From România?" Holy cow, had Linsey researched food from the Motherland?

"Da. Linsey and I made it. It's better than we had in Romania, anyway. 'Cause Linsey's really good." Ella offered, still not quite able to make eye contact. Perhaps one of these days. She then looked at the other boy, walking over on silent feet. "Hey, Tàm, do you think you could tie my hair up for me? S-since we're cooking." Serghei looked a bit surprised, thinking it odd that the girl would choose to go to someone outside her family for something like that. Last he remembered, Ella hated being touched by anyone, much less a random boy... unthreatening as he was. "Och, o' coorse. Come 'ere, let's git this tied up." She stepped over and the boy carefully braided her hair to tie up in a bun. She sent him a smile, and Serghei couldn't help but feel a touch of jealousy. Oh... now that was something new.

{{Wearing :: Nice Clothes}}
          Graydon Ironshield

Eᴠᴇʀʏʙᴏᴅʏ ᴋɴᴏᴡs ᴍʏ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ɴᴏᴡ, ʙᴜᴛ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴ' 'ʙᴏᴜᴛ ɪᴛ sᴛɪʟʟ ғᴇᴇʟs sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇ
          Lɪᴋᴇ ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴ' ɪɴ ᴀ ᴍɪʀʀᴏʀ, ᴛʀʏɴᴀ sᴛᴇᴀᴅʏ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ ᴀɴᴅ sᴇᴇɪɴ' sᴏᴍᴇʙᴏᴅʏ ᴇʟsᴇ
          Aɴᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪs ɴᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ ɴᴏᴡ. Iᴛ ғᴇᴇʟs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴏᴜʀ ʟɪᴠᴇs ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇᴅ
          Mᴀʏʙᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ I'ᴍ ᴏʟᴅᴇʀ, ɪᴛ'ʟʟ ᴀʟʟ ᴄᴀʟᴍ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ's ᴋɪʟʟɪɴ' ᴍᴇ ɴᴏᴡ
          Wʜᴀᴛ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴅ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ, ʙᴜᴛ ɴᴏʙᴏᴅʏ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴀʟʟ?
          Mᴀʏʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴅ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴍᴇ, 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I'ᴠᴇ ʜᴀᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ
          Bᴜᴛ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ's ʟɪsᴛᴇɴɪɴɢ! Aɴᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴊᴜsᴛ ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴ' ʟᴏɴᴇʟʏ

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2024 9:59 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Club meeting!
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I'm excited!!

Since they were going to be doing an Italian pasta meal for this meeting, Declan had prepared a dessert that would go along with their theme. The boy had prepared cannolis with three different fillings, the first being a traditional filling, the second being a chocolate filling and the third being a cherry filling. They had to be chilled overnight so Declan had left them in the refrigerator in the student kitchens. So when the blond arrived at the club, he quickly rushed over to the fridge before he greeted everyone, then he pulled out the tray and brought it over. "Sorry for not greeting everyone but I wanted to get my treat first," Declan said before he noticed the other boy that was here. Declan did not know who this was. He'd never seen him before at the school. The blond glanced at Linsey, then at Tàmhas and finally over at Ella. "Uhm, hello there. My name is Declan. Who are you?" Moving over to the food table, he set his treats down beside the other food, then he waved at Ella and Tàm.

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          Wᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ, ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴡᴇ ɢᴏ? Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ᴛᴇᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ ᴀʟᴏɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴀᴅ
          Mᴀᴋᴇ ᴀɴ ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ'ʟʟ sɪɴɢ ᴜs ᴀ sᴏɴɢ, ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀɴᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs
          Oʜ, Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ I ʟᴏᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs ᴏ̨ᴜɪᴛᴇ ᴀs ɪᴛ sᴇᴇᴍs, Nᴏᴛ sᴜʀᴇ ɪғ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ's ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴏʀ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ
          Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

AliceInWonderland0921
Crew

AliceInWonderland0921
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2024 10:09 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Cooking Club
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Cooking club
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Club time!
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Yay club!

While she couldn't cook for all the gold in King Midas' kingdom, Hesperia still loved coming to the cooking club. She loved sampling all her friends' cooking and learning about new recipes from around the world. At home her food choices were limited to Greek and sometimes Chinese takeaway. So this club was helping her develop a palette for world cuisine. Though she couldn't eat garlic, she knew there would be non-garlic options since her friend Tàmhas had learned about her being a half-vampire. He had already developed a good lie for her 'garlic allergy' and she was totally appreciative for it. Skipping into the student kitchen, Hesperia smiled at everyone, then waved over at Tàm. "Hello Tàm! Hey Declan! Hello Linsey and Ella!" The brunette half-vampire glanced at the new, tall boy and said, "And hello new person. I'm Hesperia." Her slight Greek accent didn't translate much into her speech, but it was still evident in her voice.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2024 10:50 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Student Kitchens
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Tàm, Linsey, Ella, Decky, Hes, and Serghei
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I wonder if he fully speaks German?

It was finally time to return to cooking club. According to Linsey's bulletin post, the theme this year was pasta. Adelai wasn't the best cook, but he loved all things pasta. He worked late in the main kitchen alongside Tàm to make a nice dessert. He was a super help during the process. The dessert was a tiramisu, perfected by his Auntie Edi. After some solid sleep, Adi realized it wasn't much of a day for walking. He dressed in something comfy, struggling with all the zippers. It was a painful day, thanks in part to all the standing from the day before.

He shifted into his wheelchair and headed down. Stopping by the kitchen, he grabbed his tray of tiramisu and set it on his lap before saying goodbye to the house elves. They were super nice! From there, it was a trek over to the student kitchens and to the club's meetup. Scooting in, he moved to set the dessert on the table, thankfully helped by Tàm there too. What a legend! Mismatched eyes looked over at Declan, asking who someone was. Oh heck, who was that tall dude? He wasn't here before, was he? Or did Adi just miss a full guy?

Hes had asked the same thing, so Adi sent over a concerned look. "That's Serghei. He's my..... brother." Well, that was unexpected. Adi didn't even know Ella and Linsey had brothers. Unless Finn was a brother, but Adi was fairly certain that he was a cousin. "Da. Serghei Antonov. I am un student transferat from Durmstrang. This year I am in Ravenclaw." Oh neat, he knew there were transfer options, but he didn't know there were transfer students actively in school. "Pleased ta meetcha. Adelai Hasenpfeffer-Bates, at your service." Adi sent up a grin, then went to say hi to everyone else.

"Hasenpfeffer? Like... the supă?" Serghei looked confused, despite a laugh from Adi. "Ha! Yes. It sure is. We aren't sure where we collected the name, but it's ours." He nodded as he tried to wheel himself a bit out of the way. While it was more comfortable, Adi always felt a little guilty about taking up too much space, either with his wheels or walking frame. It sucked that he couldn't just walk on his own.

{{Wearing :: Casualwear + Wheels}}
          Adelai = #03C03C
          Serghei = #32CD32
          Llewella = #5B92E5
          Tamhas = #43B3AE
          AliceInWonderland0921

Iᴛ sᴇᴇᴍs ʜᴇ ғɪɴᴀʟʟʏ ɢᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴛᴀsᴛᴇ ᴏғ ғᴀᴍᴇ, ᴄᴀᴜɢʜᴛ ᴀ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʀɪᴛɪᴄᴀʟ ᴀᴄᴄʟᴀɪᴍ
          A ɢʟᴀss ᴏғ ᴄʜᴀᴍᴘᴀɢɴᴇ, sʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ sᴀғᴇ
          Tʜᴇ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ 8, Nᴏ, ɪᴛ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ғᴇᴇʟ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ!
          Aɴᴅ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ's ɴᴏᴡ ᴍɪsᴜɴᴅᴇʀsᴛᴏᴏᴅ, 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪᴛ's ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ "ᴏᴜᴛʟᴏᴏᴋ ɴᴏᴛ sᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ"
          Iғ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ sɪɢɴs ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ ᴛᴏ "ʏᴇs", ʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ғᴇᴇʟ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ
          Sᴏ sʜᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ 8 ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ɪᴛ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋs, ʙʀᴇᴀᴋs, ʙʀᴇᴀᴋs!
          Aɴᴅ ᴄʟᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ʟᴇᴀᴘ ᴏғ ғᴀɪᴛʜ, ғᴀɪᴛʜ, ғᴀɪᴛʜ!
          Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ ᴀғʀᴀɪᴅ ᴏғ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴡᴀʏ, ᴡᴀʏ, ᴡᴀʏ!
          Sʜᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ 8 ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ɪᴛ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋs!

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2024 7:23 pm
User Image
Racheal Ross-Kinkade
HufflepuffFirst YearEleven Years OldSingle

Rey knew about the Cooking Club from talking to Linsey and Ella. After arriving at Hogwarts, she learned the two sisters and Finn would almost always have one meal together as a family, and as often as not they would meet up in the Student Kitchens, instead of eating down in the Great Hall. Linsey was usually the one planning meals and making them, though she’d been teaching Ella and Finn how to do things in the kitchen, since she was graduating at the end of the school year.

When she was living with the Rosses, Rey started learning how to do things in the kitchen, as the family insisted all the kids learn how to help out around the house. When they were killed in the fire, and she went to live with the Kinkades, Rey continued to pick up useful bits of skills and tricks. After Dad was murdered, Grandma Kinkade took so ill, and Mom became the only one bringing in an income, she ended up doing more.

The boys would usually find some excuse to duck out on chores, and be at friends’ houses when mealtime came around, and Grandma was too unfunctional, either doped up on medicines or whiskey, to do much of anything. There were nights when it was just Rey and Holly in the house, and if they wanted to have dinner, it was Rey having to take care of matters. Thinking about her little foster sister pained the little redhaired waif, wondering how she was doing since the men in the black coats showed up to excise Rey from her life.

Rey was told the Club was all about learning how to cook, and she reckoned it was a wise thing to expand her knowledge, as she had no clue what this summer might bring for her. Despite assurances from various sources, she wasn’t entirely convinced there were any safe havens for her and Rosie. Today was the opening of the club, and after having seen what the Art Club opening was like, Rey guessed something similar would take place here as well. It was a pasta bar, so pasta and sides were the order of the day.

The little First Year put together something she knew how to make, a simple pot of spaghetti with butter and parmesan cheese, and a large batch of buttermilk biscuits; pretty much the apex of the eleven-year old’s cooking acumen. While she made a large amount of the stuff, she knew it wouldn’t be anything like what the other kids were probably bringing to this party, but the biscuits were warm and fluffy from the oven and a golden brown and the pasta was done correctly. It wasn’t the first time Rey made this for Holly, so they wouldn’t be hungry waiting for Mom to come home from work.

The door of the club room was already open, and Rey could smell wonderous aromas wafting out into the hallway. Walking in, she saw Linsey and Ella were there already, as were a few other students, all of them older than she, and she quickly spotted the big wolfhound lazing on a cushion. As she brought the big bowl of pasta and the basket of biscuits to the area where everyone else was putting their efforts, she looked at all the other dishes there, and sighed despairingly, and said in a tiny voice, “I feel so inadequate…

OOC:
Username

User Image
                  "Precious and fragile things, need special handling
                  My God what have we done to you?

We always try to share, the tenderest of care
                  Now look what we have put you through

Things get damaged, things get broken
                  I thought we'd manage, but words left unspoken
                  Left us so brittle, there was so little left to give "

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2024 8:37 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Club meeting!
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Oh... bad...?

Declan glanced from the taller boy over to Ella, then over at Adelai when he wheeled into the club. The normally shy boy had a defensive streak to him and as Ella said that this was Serghei and he was her brother, Declan shifted into that defensive pose again. He casually took a step between them, separating Ella from Serghei's direct eyes. "Oh, well, it's a pleasure to meet you," Declan said steely. "I'm Declan, Ella's friend." His normally jovial expression was set in a determined gaze, emphasizing the fact that he would not let any harm come to Ella and if the older boy even thought about it, he'd have to face Declan. While not scary in stature, the blond's steel gaze could cut down armies. After a moment of staring down the older boy, he turned his attention to Adelai and Rachael, who had arrived while Declan was in defensive mode. "I made cannolis, please feel free to sample the three flavors." A complete 180 from the boy who was subtly threatening a much taller and scarier looking boy a moment ago.

Cinnabun Gryffie

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          Oʜ, Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ I ʟᴏᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

AliceInWonderland0921
Crew

AliceInWonderland0921
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2024 8:48 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Cooking Club
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Cooking club
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Club time!
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Yay club!

Hesperia was only half paying attention to the conversation with the new person, noticing that both Adelai and a new girl she recognized from sorting entered one after the other. The brunette waved at Adelai, then went to help him with his dish, only to be beaten to it by Tàmhas. She stepped back out of the way, noticing the new girl seeming a little shy about her dish. Her sensitive hearing clearly heard the girl comment on feeling inadequate about her food, so Hes stepped towards her. The half-vampire didn't smell any garlic coming from her dish, which gave her an idea. "Hey, I'm Hes. Your food smells really good. Can I have a try?" She smiled at her, a toothy grin that revealed a bit of her fangs. After last year with the whole
                                                                Tàm thing, Hes had been feeling less and less self conscious about her fangs. The brunette got herself a plate of Rachael's "plain" dish, rather enjoying the lack of anything that might contain garlic. She knew that Tàm had prepared non-garlic sauces as well, but Rachael looked like she needed the confidence booster right now.

Graydon Ironshield

Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff