Welcome to Gaia! ::

тʜe cιтʀa ʀeɢιoɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon based roleplay taking place in the tundra region of Citra! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay 

Reply Citra Region
Main Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Afternoon begins on 10/16.
  That's fine.
  Can we extend the timeframe until 10/23?
View Results

xXJustified_DeathXx
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 12:00 am
User Image
P R E S T O N
H U N T E R
══════════════════════════════════════════════

COMPANY :Scrap and team
OoC : and so it begins...

The couple dozen or so new Trainers throughout Tosach seemed to have organized themselves to an extent, and on their own time the groups began moving towards the exits. Soon as his group seemed good to go, Preston and Tyrogue took a last look to the stage, barely seeing Dylan speeding away quick as he could. Odd, but he supposed some people were always in a hurry, even in the cold weather. Scrap didn't pay much attention but did his best to not get accidentally stepped on. Admittedly he was a little anxious to get going, but Preston meandered behind. For just a moment he wondered if he really actually wanted to do this, if touring Citra was worth it. He wasn't in any serious doubt, but he likened it to a rollercoaster. You know it's started when you feel it start. Preston assumed he was expecting the same kind of lurch or moment of "congrats, you're a trainer now" that just never came. If there was any sort of reality check to come it was still a ways away, an unfortunate reality that he had to acknowledge. He looked back at the rest of his group, wondering if at least one of them had felt the same, but he doubted it. Everyone seemed unsure of something or other, except for Arys, strangely, but no one seemed to doubt that this was the start of something great for each of them. Even Kana the lame on her red-haired chauffeur seemed anxious but eager, as Usui looked just as eager to set her down. Preston couldn't help but giggle to himself before feeling a tap on his ar. He looked down at Scrap, looking back up at his trainer. He grinned and nodded.

"Let's go."

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

His first impression of Citra from the boat was the it reminded Preston a bit of Johto in the winter time, and from the three meters he and his group had made it onto Route 60, under Hayate's confident and competent guidance. He and Srap followed behind, spying other Trainers in front and behind them, wondering if it was customary to have some kind of mass exodus of trainers. At least back in Johto, you didn't have more than half a dozen new trainers every season, so this was something new to him. Scrap didn't care so much as he chirped at Hikaru. Preston kept looking South, past the treeline to what he could see of the ocean while not quite able to see much of the rest off Citra which was more North. The light amount of snow made the trial look almost designed to be as welcoming as possible, as if the town council arranged it a day earlier. It was pretty. Too pretty.

Preston fell back to walk and talk with the others and for the heck of it, let Sparx out of her ball to play with the other Pokemon. Maybe it was the initial shock of it all, but Preston realized this Elekid wasn't quite like other Elekid, but he couldn't quite put his finger on it. I mean, she wasn't that different, but it was there. There was indeed something to her eyes that he couldn't quite place, perhaps the colour was off. Speaking of colors, the patterns in her fur seemed different, darker, thicker. In fact the fur itself seemed thicker. To deal with the cold? Maybe it was just in his mind's eye, or his mind.

Preston turned to the Citra natives. "So real talk, are there a lot of different Pokemon here? Like, ones you can only get here? Like Kohaku?" He pointed to the Alolan Ninetales for reference.

User Image User ImageUser Image User Image User Image User Image

I T E M S
══════════

200D, nine Pokeballs, six Potions, one Antidote, one Burn cure, water bottle, tent+sleeper, winter clothes, first aid/survival box, one town map

Mayumi Hiiragi
Lyndranna
RZK-FAN

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:49 pm
User Image

Celica Ambersxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

How's about we go on an adventure, you and me?xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxJust don't be an obstacle and we'll be okay.

After asking Dylan what all this was all about, she was given a completely dismissive answer and was dragged over to a complete stranger. The blonde practically felt a case of whiplash with how fast Dylan set her up with Gray and then just left. Celica stomped her foot on the ground and began yelling in Dylan's direction. "Hey, a*****e! That doesn't answer my question! Get back here before I kick your a**! You're dead meat!" she yelled with a booming voice. Fulgur joined his trainer in the festivities and just started yelling as well. Angry Electivire noises accompanied Celica's outburst. The only thing that broke Celica's attention was something brushing against her leg. She quickly looked down to see a pokemon by her feet. "Wait. Where did you come from?" she said before shifting her attention to Gray, the person that Dylan had left her with. "Wait, where did YOU come from?" Celica asked out of sheer confusion. Moments later, Roxie had shown up again, this time following a Piloswine who had come to a halt after eating complete s**t on the ground. Celica had been wondering where Roxie went, and I guess that answered her question to an extent. But where did the Piloswine come from? To be perfectly honest, she was really appreciative that somebody she knew was around. With a tone of defeat in her voice Celica said "Oh hey, Roxie. Hi Marble." before following it up by asking "I'm guessing you saw all that huh?"

After taking a deep breath to collect herself, Celica listened to Roxie introduce herself to their new acquaintance. Meanwhile Fulgur had his attention set onto the other fellow Pokemon that accompanied the humans who now gathered here. He didn't really know how to play well with others, so the Electivire was content with just watching them. That other Electivire that accompanied Dylan had left, and Fulgur felt disappointed that he didn't get to have a good fight, and was in a pretty poor mood as a result. He turned his attention to his trainer, who didn't quite feel like going along with Roxie's icebreaker game. Instead, Celica went ahead and asked Gray "So that jackass set you up with me or something? You have any idea what that means?" The blonde turned her attention to Roxie and said "At least you're here, thank goodness." The idea of having to be responsible for Gray was not something Celica was particularly excited about. She didn't really see herself as big sister material. It seems that the both of them could have to rely on Roxie for now.

I'm here : Tosach Town
                                                  I'm with : Dylan, Gray, Roxie
                                                  I'm feeling : Pissed, confused.
                                                  OoC :
                                                  Lyndranna
                                                  Nintendoe Switch

Celica's Theme

OutlawStar01

Original Noob

Femme Mantis

Cute Punk

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:20 pm
                User Image
                User Image
                User Image

There it was, her sweet little grin as Caius commented on how caring her parents were before a new Pokemon was given to him courtesy of Dylan who dumped it on him. With little more than a sigh the gym leader urged the group on through the cold trail checking in on each trainer until they came to an appropriate spot in the trail to prepare for the cold night ahead.

Himeko took in the sight as Caius asked if any of them needed help setting up a tent. The little brunette paused for a moment, Bea appearing out of her Poekball fluttering around her young trainer encouragingly. That was all Himeko needed to feel more confident.

"I can try myself! I have Bea with me!" she chirped merrily shrugging her gear off near a cleared out spot as she began opening her tent kit, several poles and pieces of fabric spilling out.

For a second she stared at the equipment in front of her, eyes wide with confusion as Bea nudged a booklet at her and Himeko snatched it up looking at the instructions with a hum. "Ok...I think I get it!" and with all the confidence she could muster Himeko started on the frame work for the first time on her own with Bea's minimal input as the pair put together a functional looking if not sloppy first attempt.

Giving a grin the girl smiled, for a first try it wasn't bad. Until a gust of wind popped loose a stake in the ground sending the girl scrambling to stomp it in tighter as Bea circled around each post crying out to alert the girl of a loose bit in her tent.

MOOD busy as a combee   LOCATION tosach town   PARTY ryouta, ari & caius

EriTanaka

Lyndranna

KiaBurst

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 5:03 pm
x
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxThe last son of the「 Desert Devil 」...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Bearing witness to the small groups random incidents, Ryouta didn't say anything at all. It was weird seeing the green haired man ditch a Pokeball on the man who was to guide them around, but he didn't honestly care all too much. None of this was his business. All he needed to do was get out of here and continue his path to his siblings. Though, the thought of trying to reach out to the others had occurred to him.

Looking between the two kids his age, he wondered if either of them were approachable. Though they were to be setting up their own tents, he didn't really know how to set it up. With the brunette already setting up her tent, he watched as her Pokemon helped her set it up. Watching the whole process carefully, he intended to use her as an example of how to do it.

It had to have been very creepy for the boy to have been watching the girl like he was, but he didn't care. As she seemingly successfully set up her tent, he was just about to do it himself when the whole thing started to become loose. Watching her panic, he took a quick glance at the red head before deciding to take his first steps in being social with this group.

Running over to help her, he went over to one of the loosening stakes. Grabbing it, he began to push down on it with as much force as he could muster. Feeling the metal wedge dig deeper into the soil, he let out a sigh as he removed his foot from it. Was his attempt at helping her successful? Maybe, maybe not. He at least was trying to do so.

Unlike his Aron who was just watching his trainer with a very judgemental expression...

OoC |

Femme Mantis

Lyndranna

EriTanaka

KiaBurst
Vice Captain

The-DJ-Ghost

Sparkly Cat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:00 pm
Rhun Tolihzeh

Bunah

User Image K Y O U J I User Image

User Image

Active Pokemon = ...

●●●●●●

| Name - Kyouji Kuzunoha | Age - 10 | Job - Trainer | Suit - In picture | Money - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.450 |

]◎▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒◎[

Aye Aye, captain! He said, along with Leah as the two were off. So far, just like last night, they were to get everything set up to make their meal as the sun was beginning to set. Kyouni knew he kind of screwed up last time with the set as he would. He wondered how other's were settling. Of course, Seth would have everything under control. He wouldn't be surprised if Seth already had the title of league champion here. As Kyouji set up, Byakko had appeared from his pokeball and would nuzzle against Kyouji's leg. Hey, little guy. Couldn't sleep? We did have a long two days, huh? Who knew journeying would be this crazy? Think we can handle it? Kyouji asked, petting the Shinx softly. At that point, Kyouni had Shink use his spark move on a piece of paper around a camp fire. The spark created the smoke which would then start the fire. Now that the portable grill was set up as well as the ingredients for food, Kyouji heard a yell, and nervous voice. He followed as well as Byakko to find Leah and Seth's Empoleon there. She must have been spooked badly. Um... Leah? You okay?

]◎▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒◎[

◄ POKEMON ►

■ - Byakko - lvl 13 HP: 30/30 // Tackle | Leer | Charge | Spark
■ - Piplup - lvl 5 HP: 15/15 // Pound | Growl

◄ BAG ►

> Potion x3
> Pokeball x3
> Flashlight
> Phone
> Skateboard

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 8:05 am
OoC: Oh god. Big brother Seth time? xD

STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Seth Getrier
Where: At the camp
With: Kyouji. Leah

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

MY TEAM:
MY TEAM

Noct (LV. 70)
      User Image
      Species┊ Noctowl
      Type┊ Normal/Flying
      Gender┊ Male
      Ability┊ Keen Eye
      Nature┊ Hasty
      Moves┊ Hypnosis, Dream Eater, Air Slash, Confusion

Empoleon (LV. 59)
      User Image
      Species┊ Empoleon
      Type┊ Water/Steel
      Gender┊ Male
      Ability┊ Torrent
      Nature┊ Mild
      Moves┊ Swift, Hydro Pump, Metal Claw, Drill Peck

Rapidash (LV. 40)
      User Image
      Species┊ Rapidash
      Type┊ Fire
      Gender┊ Female
      Ability┊ Flash Fire
      Nature┊ Bold
      Moves┊ Poison Jab, Flame Charge, Flame Wheel, Quick attack

Batty (LV. 64)
      User Image
      Species┊ Noivern
      Type┊ Flying/Dragon
      Gender┊ Male
      Ability┊ Infiltrator
      Nature┊ Adamant
      Moves┊ Dragon Pulse, Bite, Air Cutter, Boom Burst

User Image
User Image

Once he was satisfied with the amount of wood for the night, Seth stopped picking up branches and the like and just walked back to camp. This way it was a lot faster of course but he was glad he took the time to pick up the better pieces of wood near their camp. It was a strange feeling still for the new trainer guide, to have these two rely on him for advice and the like. But he knew he was ready. The young man was almost at the camp when he suddenly heard the yelling words of what sounded like Leah. Alarmed without a clear understanding of the words from here, Seth ran the rest of the way to the camp, throwing the wood nearby their spot as he passed on the way to the two trainers. He wasn't sure what was going on, Rapidash was guarding their spot and others were near but something had to be up. Only when he reached where he could see the two did he at least see there was nothing attacking them, that was a huge relief, but still.

"Leah, Kyouji what is going on? What happened?" he called out to them when he got near. Thankfully he hadn't been to far off at least. Though it didn't take him long to see Leah was hyperventilating once he got near enough to check the situation better. It was a lot better than his scenarios he had in mind. Seth sighed a bit of relief before he walked to Leah and gently placed his hands on her shoulders looking at her. "Good of you to come so fast Kyouji. It's alright Leah, take calm breaths. Let's calm down and tell me what is wrong." he said calmly, concerned for the girl's well being after praising Kyouji for his fast reaction. It would be good if these two also learned to trust on themselves and each other, rather than just their guide after all. Kyouji had made a good first step for that. Seeing the pots were still empty, Seth nodded to Empoleon who nodded back understanding what they meant and the water Pokemon filled the pots carefully with his water gun ability while Seth waited for Leah to calm down so she could tell them what was wrong.

User Image

INVENTORY

Wallet: $200,000
House Keys
20 Ultra Balls
10 Potions
30 Full Restores
10 Revives
5 Max Revives
One bag compartment filled with food supplies to cook

Quoted
The-DJ-Ghost

Bunah

-

[color=#9966ff]"SPOKEN"[/color]
[color=#b3cccc][i]THOUGHTS[/i][/color]
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JW4SGvU.png[/img][/align]
[imgright]https://i.ibb.co/tsmxH6G/Exit.gif[/imgright]

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Lyndranna

Friendly Puppy

8,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 9:41 pm
User ImageUser Image
        User Image

Blankly staring at the blonde woman who had basically been dragged to her side, Gray's eyes flickered down to watch her foot stomp, before she was yelling after Dylan. Her Pokemon companion seemed to join in, as if reflecting his Trainer's feelings as they called after the man who had since retreated. It was entertaining, to Alpha, but Gray just stared with a look that expressed how much she wasn't looking forward to this trip if she had to be going it with Celica and her Electivire. It seemed that the Lycanroc had eventually grabbed her attention, eyes looking down at him as she questioned where he came from, before asking Gray the same question.

Yeah.. She wished she could have been paired up with any other group.

Correction, she'd rather just go off on her own. She had traveled her home region of Lyseillie mostly by herself, with only the company of her Phantump Whisper to keep her company as she left Forrimere. Sure, maybe it wasn't as cold as Citra, but if she had to trudge through intense rains and thick mud, battling packs of Nibaroo's, then she surely could handle whatever this region had to throw at her.

But, whatever. Apparently, they assumed that a bit of snow and some Pokemon were too much of a challenge to those taking on Citra for the first time.

Her gaze flickered over to Celica, wonder if maybe the older woman felt the same about this whole setup with groups. But, before she could even bother to ask or try to get to know more about the blonde, Alpha was giving a fierce bark, alerting her to the approaching Piloswine as it face planted right into the snow nearby. Luckily, it had come to a tumbling stop just before it would have wound up swiping Gray right off her feet.

A blue haired woman comes scrambling after the pig Pokemon, her personality almost seeming to resemble that of her 'Marble'. As words came fumbling out of her mouth, Gray began to drown some of it out, not really interested in the overflow of words. Celica appeared to be familiar with htme, greeting them like old friends. Being informed that this woman, Roxie, was a Gym Leader made Gray's face fall.

So, eventually, she'd have to face off this overtalkative woman? Heaving out a sigh, her violet orbs flickered between the faces of the two as introductions were made. "Gray." It's a short introduction, but it's better then ignoring them. Alpha as always has to show his excitement by stepping into personal space, covering clothes in doggy fur and slobbering all over open palms. He does hesitate towards Fulgur, unsure about the electric type who appears to not be in a good mood.

Rather then wait for the others to lead the way, she quickly walks into the direction of the route. She doesn't wait to see if the others follow her, just assumes that they will. Alpha trots ahead of her, eyes eagerly taking in everything.

"A game?" Vocalizing the thought going through her brain, Gray peeks back over her shoulder, an eyebrow slowly raising as she tries to keep the look of disinterest from coming to her face. She'd already given both Celica and Roxie her name, they'd find out Alpha's name sooner or later. "I'm all out of silly facts."

Where: Tosach Town | With: Celica and Roxie | Thoughts: .. This is the group I'm stuck with?

OutlawStar01

Nintendoe Switch

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 4:38 pm
User Image
User Image

Qiyana tapped her chin, "Hm..you probably wouldn’t."She giggled and waved her through. She figured finding two new people who wanted the help of the strongest gym leader wouldn’t be TO hard? Qiyana goes about, finding two other girls who were going to come with her and Titanya. So far the other two hadn’t lost their pokemon, so they were on a better leg than Titanya! Qiyana brought the girls through the town, using her own money to buy them anything they might need before they headed out to the new route. Once the group was together, she brought them over to the route and started on their way.

The most important thing for Qiyana was that her student trainers understood the things around them. So she opened it up for questions! She looked to Ophelia, who spoke up first. "Yes dear?" Qiyana looked to Ophelia and then looked to Nohla as she commented as well. Qiyana smiled, "Oh! Pokemon Pageants. Hmmm." She tapped her chin as she walked. "I think there is a possibility to do something like that! Imagine dressing up and performing with your pokemon for all the world to see!" She clasped her hands together and hummed delightedly. "I believe if there was this sort of thing, then it might bring the exposure this region needs. If you think about it, we are one to be reckoned with! But there aren’t too many people who understand how wonderful this place is!" Qiyana raised her hands in excitement and then turned to the girls. "Do you girls have a desire to dress up your pokemon and dance the night away!" She wasn’t sure what a pokemon pageant would consist of. Maybe it was just pokemon only, but how would u judge identical looking pokemon? Then how would you beat anyone who was unique?

Qiyana stretched her arms and looked at Titanya, "Oh Titanya dear. Since you're the one who might know the least, I figured you’d have several questions for me to answer so your fellow trainers might come to understand things they may have not thought of! Are you paying attention over there?" Qiyana knew she’d have to give extra attention to this girl. The right kind of attention of course since she lost her pokemon and didn’t realize it for at least an hour. "titanya, come over here, ask questions, because I know you have them. If I have to make quizzes, I will you silly thing." She giggled and sneered a little, but she wasn’t really thinking of making quizzes. But as the lead of this group, she had to really make sure her student trainers grew from all this in whatever they desired to pursue. The best in battling, the best in breeding? Qiyana had a vast understanding of the pokemon world. They got the best of the bunch here. At least that’s what she’d say when asked.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

place [ route 60 ] people [ Titanya, Ophelia, Nohla]
                                        cloths [ pictured ] o.o.c [ GROUP A GO!]

Hope The Kind

Nintendoe Switch

""

Jurlestia_Quinn

Shadowy Hunter

9,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Lyndranna

Friendly Puppy

8,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2020 3:59 pm
User Image

User Image

LOCATION ▬▬ Tosach Town xxx COMPANY ▬▬ Group Two xxx MOOD ▬▬ Remain calm, Hayate xxx OUTFIT ▬▬ wearing this

This.. almost didn't seem fair, as Hayate counted the number of faces that stared back at him. Not including their Pokemon, he was taking four new Trainers with him. Was this his sister's way at getting back at him, or was someone else behind this cruel joke as to make him have to guide so many through the route and to the next town over. 'Hopefully, I just have to get them to the next town and I'm good to head back home'. With this thought, his head slowly bobbed in agreement as two of the kid's stated that they should probably get going. By now, he was sure that the other groups had begun their travels onto Route 60 while Hayate had been back here going through a mini mental crisis.

"Alright, I guess we're ready to go." He grunted out, as he turned his back to them, ready to lead them through the town and out onto route. But, before he even got far, his Espeon was giving his ankle a hard smack with his head. Looking down at the purple creature, Apollo nodded his head towards the kids, as if trying to silently tell him that he was forgetting something. "Oh uh, hello, I'm Hayate." His hand raised up, fingers spread, palm facing them as he gave what looked like maybe a wave.

Huffing, the Pokemon shook his head as he trotted over towards each teen, dark eyes examining their footwear to be sure that they were even going to last walking through Citra's environment. It seemed that if someone had to take responsibility over these kid's, it was going to be the guide's Pokemon, rather then the guide himself. Glancing over to Hayate, the man somewhat panicked as he felt a tug at his belt, gazing down to see that one of his pokeballs had been unclipped from his belt and was dropping onto the ground to release the Pokemon from inside.

Bursting from the ball in a dazzling light, the sleepy looking Kadabra slowly took in his surroundings as he tried to get an idea of where they are and why he had been summoned. Taking a cautionary step back, the twenty three year old man looked like he was preparing himself for a scolding as Cerebro finally looked down to Apollo. The two Pokemon conversed between one another, pointed looks aimed towards their Trainer and then curious gazes moving to each member of the group before the Kadabra approached each child. Hopefully none of the kid's would be fearful of the Psychic type's approach, as they were examining them to make sure that they were packed and ready to travel.

"Ess!" When they were finished checking over each Trainer and their Pokemon, the Espeon returned to Hayate's side, giving him a look that was judging him intensely. Luckily, neither of his current Pokemon out had decided to bring Titania into the mix, because her personality was almost an exact replica of the woman he'd received his Gardevoir from. "Is uh.. everyone packed and ready to go then?" The man asked.

Chuckling softly at the position Hayate had been forced into, Cerebro motioned for the small group to follow after him, taking the lead as the Psychic Pokemon lead them into the direction of Route 60. When it came to the Gym Leader of Dul Amu, it probably wasn't as odd of a sight to those native to the region as they watched the Kadabra take lead, while Hayate pouted at the back with Apollo there to make sure he didn't try to ditch the children into his Pokemon's care.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2020 5:46 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

• Leah continued to hyperventilate over something as small as preparing the cooking correctly, the fact it was such a simple task and she couldn't wrap her brain around how to start. Whenever she hyperventilated, she would drone on and on and talk wayyy too much. "Ahh I'm such an idiot and a failure, cant do one thing right, IM SO SORRY!!" She shrieked loudly before coming to realize Kyuji had rushed over faster than a rapidash. "OH UH..yes, everything is just peachy ahahaha!" She spoke laughing awkwardly before not long Seth too would arrive. They both seemed to be completely worried about her freaking out aloud. Leah peered into Seth's calming gaze, trying to control her breathing like he suggested. "Uhh, nothing is wrong hahaha. Just..just that I'm a complete failure and couldn't figure out a dang menial task all on my own! I'm sorry you guys are stuck with a failure such as myself. I'd be sorry too if I were in your shoes! I SORRY AHH." Leah bursted out, a few minutes later sighing in relief. Ahh, felt good to get that off my chest." Hades floated nearby, continuously giving that weirded out look. With her, you get used to that eventually. Doesn't make it any funner, but it is what it is. Although, sometimes he laughed at her cause it was kinda funny. Did it help the situation? No. Not even close. Was he still going to laugh and humor it?? Hell yeas!

Leah watched the empoleon fill the bowl however, relief washing over her. "Thanks buddy!!!" She slapped the empoleon on the backside happily, looking to both Kyuji and Seth. "UH. Sorry for outburst. I gotta get better at that ahahah." She spoke sweat dropping awkwardly, scratching at the back of her head.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Rhun Tolihzeh

The-DJ-Ghost

•  

Labilia

Popular Star

8,650 Points
    • Window Shopper 100
    • Demonic Associate 100
    • Friendly 100

Lyndranna

Friendly Puppy

8,250 Points
    • Friendly 100
    • Doggone It! 100
    PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2020 5:05 pm
    User Image

Ari Taniuchi Pokemon Trainer from Nacrene City

The red head wasn't pleased with the answer she had received, being told that they weren't allowed to travel alone until they had obtained their fourth gym badge. And, as he continued to speak, she wouldn't be stuck with this same group as they reached the next route, but still, they would be traveling in groups. What if she got stuck with those other kid's she'd seen? Heaving out a long, drawn out sigh, she didn't care what the other's thought of her reaction. It was already obvious to goggle boy and the other girl that Ari did not want to be in a group with them. Her personality could almost seem to match up with that of Ryouta's Aron, who didn't seem all too pleased about a lot either.

Lead further and further from Tosach Town, Ari did not bother attempting to make small chit chat or get to know her fellow Trainers better. Though, she did shoot a few looks towards Newt, who had found himself a perfect perch spot on the broad shoulders of their tall guide. Her Snivy seemed unaffected by her looks though, big eyes taking in the surroundings around them and enjoying having a higher view then what he usually had on the small woman's shoulders.

The spot Caius had chosen for them to camp for the night looked like it had been used before, perhaps by previous Trainers who'd gone through this same route when they started their own journeys. As the man with his odd colored eyes asked them if they needed help setting up their tent, Ari's own blue eyes rolled as she dropped her bag down at her feet. She didn't need any help, she could get a tent set up all on her own!

At least.. that's what she figured.

Himeko was the first to volunteer at setting up her tent, informing the group that she had her Pokemon to help her. Ari's eyes scanned over the cutely dressed girl, before narrowing onto her Beautifly. How was her Pokemon going to help? One strong gust of wind and both Bea and her tent were going to go flying off. Which.. Didn't seem to be far off from what happened. Long red hair moving with the wind, blue eyes watched as one of the stake's were popped loose and the girl's tent looked like it was ready to collapse upon itself.

Entertainingly watching this all go down, it appeared that she wasn't the only one watching, as Ryouta's eyes were trained onto the girl as she flitted about to try and knock the stakes back into the dirt.

"Well.. You certainly have this." She murmured, watching as the young boy with them ran over to try and help Himeko with her tent. Rather then go and help them out, Ari decided to watch with her arms crossed against her chest, an eyebrow quirked and a small smile playing on her lips as she watched to see if they could successfully get the tent set up or if they wind would win this round.

Where: Route 60
                                  With: Cauis, Ryouta and Himeko

Party
                                  User Image

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:44 am
    OoC: -

STATS
    User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
    ⊹⊱⋛⋋ Seth Getrier
    Where: Route 60
    With: Leah and Kyouji

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

MY TEAM:
    MY TEAM

Noct (LV. 70)
        User Image
        Species┊ Noctowl
        Type┊ Normal/Flying
        Gender┊ Male
        Ability┊ Keen Eye
        Nature┊ Hasty
        Moves┊ Hypnosis, Dream Eater, Air Slash, Confusion

Empoleon (LV. 59)
        User Image
        Species┊ Empoleon
        Type┊ Water/Steel
        Gender┊ Male
        Ability┊ Torrent
        Nature┊ Mild
        Moves┊ Swift, Hydro Pump, Metal Claw, Drill Peck

Rapidash (LV. 40)
        User Image
        Species┊ Rapidash
        Type┊ Fire
        Gender┊ Female
        Ability┊ Flash Fire
        Nature┊ Bold
        Moves┊ Poison Jab, Flame Charge, Flame Wheel, Quick attack

Batty (LV. 64)
        User Image
        Species┊ Noivern
        Type┊ Flying/Dragon
        Gender┊ Male
        Ability┊ Infiltrator
        Nature┊ Adamant
        Moves┊ Dragon Pulse, Bite, Air Cutter, Boom Burst

User Image
    User Image

Seth stretched himself after he came out of his tent, yawning a bit. One hand going through his locks on the front as he moved his hair out of his face. Not that it helped much as right after they would be over his face again. It didn't seem to bother the young man however as he got started with the day. It was real early and the camp still lay quiet so Seth took the opportunity to wash himself a bit away from the camp with the help of Empoleon to get him a bucket filled with water. Of course he made sure he was never fully uncovered. You never how many of these people were early risers. Once he was done they returned to camp and started working on the fire to make some breakfast for his group. While he worked he thought about the events of the previous day. He had no idea that Leah could get so worked up about something that small. Seth would make sure to take it a bit slower with her for now.

He knew it was his task to make them ready for the world of Citra but that didn't mean he had to throw them into the deep. On the other hand Kyouji had proven to be quite reliable and independent enough to do his tasks by himself. A slight smile graced over Seth's features as he shook his head and got up after he had made the fire. Empoleon next to him sat down and Seth petted them gently with the large penguin pokemon leaning into it. "It looks like we have two very different traveling partners Empoleon. This promises to be an interesting journey." he said softly and then walked off a bit to the side and sat down. With the urgent tasks of the morning done the young man would take a moment to enjoy the fleeting peace of the area around them. He glanced at the Starly flying overhead and around the route. The pokemon were out early as usual and the guide smiled before he lay himself low on his stomach and watched the Sentret go about their frolicking. He could relax for a while more until his 2 pupils would wake.

User Image

INVENTORY

Wallet: $200,000
    House Keys
    20 Ultra Balls
    10 Potions
    30 Full Restores
    10 Revives
    5 Max Revives
    One bag compartment filled with food supplies to cook

Quoted
    The-DJ-Ghost

Bunah

-

[color=#9966ff]"SPOKEN"[/color]
    [color=#b3cccc][i]THOUGHTS[/i][/color]
    [align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JW4SGvU.png[/img][/align]
    [imgright]https://i.ibb.co/tsmxH6G/Exit.gif[/imgright]

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
    • nuGen Staff 25
    • The Committee Staff 25
    • Team Edward 100

GaleRobeFenn

1,150 Points
    • Hygienic 200
    • Member 100
    • Gaian 50
    PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:06 pm
    Mayumi Hiiragi

xXJustified_DeathXx

Lyndranna

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄Arys▀▄▀DeLocke▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Party: Party Pokémon, Hayate, Kana & Usui, Preston.
                                    Bag: Town map, winter clothes, Really Big Wrench+tool kit, 270D, 5 poké balls, tent+sleeper
                                    OoC: Yaaayyy camping - Galen.
                                    Theme: Pokémon Colosseum - Pyrite Town (Player2 Remix)

- Time Skip -

Arys awoke to the fluttering of wings outside his tent. He pulled on his clothes, opening the door to his temporary canvas hut and stepping with a crunch into fresh snow. A small flock of Starly flew just out of sight into the morning horizon. Arys gave a stretch and took a look around. It seemed they were the only group in the immediate area. Seeing as though they were one of the later groups to leave the Town Square and how long Route 60, it wasn't a huge surprise. Not that Route 60 was new territory to Arys though - they were headed to his home town of Beocht. He knew to eventually expect caves and mines to appear in the vicinity. That was a way off though. He sighed and turned back to the small grouping of tents that the group had set up. He didn't see anyone else up, so he decided to let out his two travel companions. In two flashes of light, Ignis and Jaws gave their own small stretches into the calm, chilly morning. Ignis, seeing Jaws a little uncomfortable in the cold snow, used a small breath of fire to melt a circle of snow for her to stand in. Happily, Jaws gave a half-curtsy and hopped into the grassy patch. Arys chuckled, pulling off his hat to let his neck-length black hair sway in the soft breeze.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:48 pm
    User Image

Mioxx Kim
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Oh man, this was way out of Mio's level of comfort and expertise. She was fine just being back at home, working at a rowdy bar, but this? This was a whole new experience that she wasn't even 100% sure that she would even enjoy. Travelling with trainers and being a guide? Hah, good luck on the unlucky peeps who got stuck with this mullet head. Her directional skills was very low, so hopefully someone in her group knew how to get around and read a map a little better than she could. " Alright, now where the heck am I supposed to go now? " Mio was pretty sure they were supposed to go to the lab first, but... where was that again? The little bumpkin wandered around a bit aimless with her pokemon following behind until she finally gave up and asked for directions.

It took her a little while, but once she made it towards the lab's front doors, she was shocked that they were all locked up. Mio pulled on the doors again thinking that maybe they were just a bit tricky, but nope! They were 100% locked up. Now what? Dumbfounded and a bit frustrated, the azure-haired woman grumbled and pulled her map out of her bag. It was time for a plan b! There was no way in hell that she was gonna travel all the way from Muir City for absolutely nothing. She'd figure something out...

Location: Tosach Town xx Mood: Confused xx Company: Doja and Axel xx Outfit: Chilly

Pokemon
    Doja
    User Image
    Ability: Thick Fat || Nature: Brave || Moves: Stomp, Growl, Roll Out, Bide
    Wins:-- Loses:--

Axel
    User Image
    Ability: Punk Rock || Nature: Lonely || Moves: Thunder Shock, Venom Drench, Boomburst, Leer
    Wins:-- Loses:--

My Bag
    > $300
    > Bandages
    > Map
    > Potions x 5
    > Antidotes x 2
    > Pokeballs x 3
    > Camping Set

OOC
    You asked for this mess lol

Cho-Cho Twain

Validated Posthaste

Friendly Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 7:31 pm
    Cho-Cho Twain

User Image

It was chilly here. He had come prepared with wrapping his egg up properly. "I just had to think to come here in the middle of winter. Good job Rain." He felt an egg bump. "I know you feel the cold too. I'm sorry for that little one." Rain had come to the town of Tosach. It was honestly a bit bigger than he thought it would be. "The boat ride seemed like the easy part now." He said thinking out loud. Was he getting cold feet? Yes. Though, he had to do this. There was no question anymore. I was his mission to get this done. To do what he needed to do. "What do I need to do again?" He had to think. So like a dummy he stood there for a minute looking at the clouds. "Oh yeah adventure. This is supposed to be fun... Challenging even. So I'll go off and caught my first pokemon."

A cop halled him right back to town and gave him a stern talking to. This and that about not having a pokemon and needing travel companions. Blah blah blah. She was right though. He had to do things properly or else he was asking for an early death. The last thing he wanted was to lose his life and the little one's too. He rubbed his egg pouch. "That officer gave me a map to go to the professor's place. Apparently I've been thrown into a group of new trainers to venture together. Sounds cool." He was staying positive. Even though he wanted to run off and look at everything right away. He could take his time until he got along with things. "Better safe than sorry." His plain dark hair and white skin stood out compared to the light layer of snow on the ground.

Before long he came across the Professor's lab. "Who's that beautiful creature?" He wondered after finding an azure-haired woman looking like she was fretting over something.

Mood: Amused
    Company: Egg and mystery girl/co
    Outfit: White coat, gloves, pink egg pouch (pokemon egg included.), Black boots, Matching shirt and pants.

Citra Region

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff